(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 497.
#17151 2 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

What’s a Fire! sys11 worth nowadays? There’s one on FB marketplace my friend is going to look at tomorrow for $3500. I’m guessing that’s reasonable in today’s market?

My old pin. Lots of upgrades etc he didn’t mention in the ad. PM if your friend has questions.

#17152 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Really nice Fire for sale here in Calgary for 4500.00. Not mine.

I love Fire!
Been searching for a sweet example. Is it on Kijiji?

#17153 2 years ago

HUO TMNT Pro for sale. Has shooter rod and art blades installed. $7800

Message me with questions and I can send pics. Willing to ship.

#17154 2 years ago

Fire! is one of those games where I always say things like "great game to have in a deeper collection", but then when I find one in a deeper collection I end up playing Fire! all night long and ignoring everything else...

#17156 2 years ago

Time to shake some games loose and see if I can get something new (GNR?). Games are located in my collection in Victoria, BC.

Up for sale is my HOU Iron Man from the original run. It has "non-ghosting" LED's that look great to me, a shaker motor, upgraded subwoofer and I took the pegs off and added standard service rails for underneath the playfield. I also added "lollipop" rails to the sides so I would not have to worry about damage when others were playing it. I have owned the game for ~11 years; I bought it off the owner who bought it new.

Asking $7000.

Lots of pictures here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUci_tMVxU3Xz5LQw?e=2avCs0

Also up for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years
The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.

Asking $5000

Far too many pics here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUdguFw7nZqGxO2ZA?e=OWVYrg

If these sell through pinside I will donate! And I am not sure where to price these since things keep getting crazier in pinball. I know of a Sorcerer that sold for $3500 Cad last summer locally, I have to think mine is worth a bit more than that one...

#17157 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Fire! is one of those games where I always say things like "great game to have in a deeper collection", but then when I find one in a deeper collection I end up playing Fire! all night long and ignoring everything else...

Ramps are a fantastic pinball feature, but they’re a dead end in Fire. Horrible design imo
Each to their own Happy flipping

#17158 2 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:Ramps are a fantastic pinball feature, but they’re a dead end in Fire. Horrible design imo
Each to their own Happy flipping

Couldn't agree more. One of the worst system 11 games imo.

#17159 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Time to shake some games loose and see if I can get something new (GNR?). Games are located in my collection in Victoria, BC.
Up for sale is my HOU Iron Man from the original run. It has "non-ghosting" LED's that look great to me, a shaker motor, upgraded subwoofer and I took the pegs off and added standard service rails for underneath the playfield. I also added "lollipop" rails to the sides so I would not have to worry about damage when others were playing it. I have owned the game for ~11 years; I bought it off the owner who bought it new.
Asking $7000.
Lots of pictures here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUci_tMVxU3Xz5LQw?e=2avCs0
Also up for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"df47b463254c4b3439661bf206939330f6bf258f-1625203196-1800"};
//]]>

The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.
Asking $5000
Far too many pics here:
If these sell through pinside I will donate! And I am not sure where to price these since things keep getting crazier in pinball. I know of a Sorcerer that sold for $3500 Cad last summer locally, I have to think mine is worth a bit more than that one...

Oh how i miss my old “SORCERER!”

#17160 2 years ago

I’ve also never been a fire fan, still don’t get the appeal.

Now sorcerer is a great game…for 2500

#17161 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Oh how i miss my old “SORCERER!”

Weird, I searched for one long time, but then sold it super quick, got boring very fast for me.

#17162 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Weird, I searched for one long time, but then sold it super quick, got boring very fast for me.

I dunno....just loved the sounds, and the timer on the targets. The light show before multiball is cool too, but you’re right... not the deepest game once you master all the shots...

#17163 2 years ago

Keeping mandolorian le. Thanks for all the interest.

#17164 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

#17165 2 years ago

The long flip. Probably the better outcome for that game. Glwf

#17166 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Still available
ACNC 8800$
Original tron arcade 2800$
(HEP) Funhouse pf 1400$

Acnc sold

#17167 2 years ago

Fukn eh Tim! Almost there bro. Keeping MET?

#17168 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

No one asked.

#17169 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

No one asked.

That’s beautiful!!! Couldn’t have said it better myself

#17170 2 years ago

Putting my Beatles Gold up for sale. Only selling because something else has come up that I'm looking for. Less than 200 plays. 1st owner.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner. Unboxed myself. Less than 200 lifetime plays. Perfect condition. This also comes with 3 SD cards that will change the songs/videos. Asking $10.5k CDN.”
2021-07-03
Milton, ON
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 232 times

#17171 2 years ago

Nice. If I had the cash I would have loved it.

#17172 2 years ago

My Iron Man is sold to an awesome newer collector off pinside.

I will be heading to Burnaby to pick up a game (possibly as soon as tomorrow) so if somehow that makes you more interested in Sorcerer please give me a shout!

Still for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years

Asking $5000

Far too many pics here:

#17173 2 years ago

New price for BSD
$5900 can include new side rails

#17174 2 years ago

Everyone see the new spooky trailers?

I’m not a horror guy. Never seen Halloween. But I’m extremely interested in this. Playfield looks super cool.

#17175 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Everyone see the new spooky trailers?
I’m not a horror guy. Never seen Halloween. But I’m extremely interested in this. Playfield looks super cool.

I'm not a horror guy either, but I'm excited/hopeful to eventually play it in the future. 4 levels and tons of features. And with 1250 Halloween and 500 Ultraman total, I imagine they will sell out pretty quickly.

#17176 2 years ago

Ultraman and Halloween look insanely cool

#17177 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Never seen Halloween.

Wait. What?

#17178 2 years ago

He said "HE NEVER SAW HALLOWEEN".

#17179 2 years ago

Halloween movies in 3 minutes, lol, you're welcome!

#17180 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

awesome!

#17181 2 years ago

Looking for an Avengers Premium for a friend. Outright sale preferred.

#17182 2 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Looking for an Avengers Premium for a friend. Outright sale preferred.

one in ontario https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/aiq-prem-edit-newer-new-price-new-pics.11131/

#17183 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Got it! Is the pin fun? Lol

#17184 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I'm not a horror guy either, but I'm excited/hopeful to eventually play it in the future. 4 levels and tons of features. And with 1250 Halloween and 500 Ultraman total, I imagine they will sell out pretty quickly.

What's Ultraman?

#17185 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's Ultraman?

A superhero type character who fights monsters basically. Been making shows and movies around the character since the mid 60s to current day.

#17186 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

A superhero type character who fights monsters basically. Been making shows and movies around the character since the mid 60s to current day.

Is spooky making two games? The Halloween game looks amazing. Love the look of the Jack o lantern cut into the rails and the cabinet artwork. Not as nice and shiny as Colsons but fits the theme nicely

#17187 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Is spooky making two games? The Halloween game looks amazing. Love the look of the Jack o lantern cut into the rails and the cabinet artwork. Not as nice and shiny as Colsons but fits the theme nicely

Two themes being offered on the same pin layout. So they’ll be built the same, and likely scoring and rules will be similar, but they will have different artwork, music, callouts and animations, each in relation to their own theme. Kind of like how stern did family guy / shrek

#17188 2 years ago

I’ve also never heard of ultra man lol.

Halloween looks really cool but I’d never buy it since I’m not techy, other spookys have flaws and weird spots for ball hang ups so with multi levels no way I’m risking that. I am however excited to play it and it definitely looks very cool.

Really like the idea of multiple themes released at same time for same pf.

#17189 2 years ago

Man, I've been on that idea for years. Wish more manufacturers did this model. Would prefer a not licensed theme for the platform so the savings on licencing fees could be passed on to playfield toys/upgrades. Say four games. Monsters, Space, Music, Sports...

#17190 2 years ago

I’ve also never heard of ultra man lol.
Halloween looks really cool but I’d never buy it since I’m not techy, other spookys have flaws and weird spots for ball hang ups so with multi levels no way I’m risking that. I am however excited to play it and it definitely looks very cool.

Have a CE on reserve your more than welcome to come play mine! Halloween is my scary cult film

#17191 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have a CE on reserve your more than welcome to come play mine! Halloween is my scary cult film

Sounds good. Txs for the invite, I’ll definitely come check it out.

#17192 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

if the kids keep growing up hold old is Michael by the end jeeeeez

also I wanna see Busta Rhymes kick him out the window that sounds great

#17193 2 years ago

does anyone around Ottawa have a 1977 Eight Ball they would sell?
I have an old friend who is looking to buy his FIRST EVER PIN! (muahahaha)

#17194 2 years ago

Gorgeous TNA with every option including clear drops, custom pop bumper, lit side rails, mirror blades, etc.

$10,000.

Local only.

#17195 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

does anyone around Ottawa have a 1977 Eight Ball they would sell?
I have an old friend who is looking to buy his FIRST EVER PIN! (muahahaha)

Not local but, I know a guy that has one west of Calgary. Not sure if he would sell but maybe Pm me if you want details.

#17196 2 years ago

Thats my old game. It was immaculate and dialed in perfectly when I sold it a couple months back. Great choice if its a title you are interested in.

#17197 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Thats my old game. It was immaculate and dialed in perfectly when I sold it a couple months back. Great choice if its a title you are interested in.

Wow, 3 owners in as many months, must be a fun game...

#17198 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Lol

#17199 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I got it NIB in November. Its on its second owner now.
It shoots great but is missing something. I didnt like the code style unfortunately.

#17200 2 years ago

I really didn’t like it as well lol. Had a pro for a few months. Shoots ok but not for me.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/344?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.