(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 496.
#17101 2 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

How can it be better than new? Mods?

Lots.

#17102 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

New prices
ACNC-9500$
Met as is- 10000$
Or back almost stock 8200$

For sale
ACNC 8800$
Met fully loaded 8900$

#17103 2 years ago

Also have a 90% restored original tron arcade if anyone is interested. And a repo funhouse pf clear coated and drilled by the man him self (HEP). Looking for Reasonable offers for the above.

#17104 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Also have a 90% restored original tron arcade if anyone is interested. And a repo funhouse pf clear coated and drilled by the man him self (HEP). Looking for Reasonable offers for the above.

Phoenix arcade art package on the Tron???

#17105 2 years ago

TNA possibly for sale or trade

#17106 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I still have Stranger Things Premium (900 plays)
Looking for $13K. Ottawa.
With UV kit.
I will also sell my Elvira HOH, probably 400 plays by the time I am done with it... you can send me your offers for that one as well.
Elvira is 2 weeks old.
both games perfectly dialled in.

Stth is sold.

#17108 2 years ago

Bram stokers Dracula for sale
Can send pictures
Great condition! No PF wear,cliffys

#17109 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

For sale
ACNC 8800$
Met fully loaded 8900$

Dang that’s a nice price for your ACNC. If I could buy it without needing to sell a game I’d jump at that. Lots of mods. Nice game.

#17110 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone here can give a reference for a member that goes by “boat” here on Pinside? I believe he is based out of Calgary.
Thanks
Mike

#17111 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Wondering if anyone here can give a reference for a member that goes by “boat” here on Pinside? I believe he is based out of Calgary.
Thanks
Mike

Boat (Pat) is the man!

A man of his word and integrity. Deal with confidence!

#17112 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Thanks
Mike

Pat is a solid guy, we did an easy and smooth transaction about a month ago. Really wrapped the machine well for me. Takes great care of his games

#17113 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Thanks
Mike

Sold a machine to Pat a couple of years ago and he's a great guy to deal with. Two thumbs up!

#17114 2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Let’s have a beer at yegpin next year!

#17116 2 years ago

Thanks guys!
Always nice to see the community in action! Yes Pat’s LOTR LE looks amazing!!!

#17117 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Thanks
Mike

Several sales and dealings with Pat , extremely nice young man.
Buy with confidence..
There you go Pat you can send the $5.00 now ... lol
Solid guy in the community , you will have no issues , takes great care of his games ...

#17118 2 years ago

I’d stay away from him. He made me store his Goldeneye Pin in my basement for free. What kind of guy just does that?! Next time he needs to pay me if he wants to put a pin in my basement for free...

Quoted from mikewalsh:

Thanks
Mike

#17119 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I’d stay away from him. He made me store his Goldeneye Pin in my basement for free. What kind of guy just does that?! Next time he needs to pay me if he wants to put a pin in my basement for free...

I've got free pin storage in my basement if anyone needs space

Complimentary teardown and shop job included

#17120 2 years ago

Mandolorian Le NIB arriving very soon for me. Inbox me if interested in buying. 14k usd.

#17121 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Mandolorian Le NIB arriving very soon for me. Inbox me if interested in buying. 14k usd.

If you flipping NIB at least post the ad and pay the fee. I was going to post the quote from Full Metal Jacket…something about common courtesy.

#17122 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have a 100% mint playing perfect Guns and Roses limited edition by Jersey Jack Pinball. LE #0591. HUO and under 200 plays. Perfect playfield. $16500. Please inbox me if interested.

Game likely has much lower than 200 plays as Sandeep is only into pinball for the flip profit. Wont know if there's pooling or chipping on the playfield as the game will be relatively unplayed. Also JJP still sells this game so you could buy from them and get a warranty.

#17123 2 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Game likely has much lower than 200 plays as Sandeep is only into pinball for the flip profit. Wont know if there's pooling or chipping on the playfield as the game will be relatively unplayed. Also JJP still sells this game so you could buy from them and get a warranty.

Warranty is useless for the playfields. They are doing nothing about the pooling and chipping.

#17124 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Warranty is useless for the playfields. They are doing nothing about the pooling and chipping.

Yeah which is crazy. There are lots of other components in the game that would be nice to have covered should there be an issue.

#17125 2 years ago

Value in can $ for a Party Zone?

#17126 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Flippers never prosper.

#17127 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I gave Patrick a bit of a rub regarding his pricing but that takes nothing away from him. I've dealt with him a few times now and its always been a smooth transaction. I would have zero hesitation to deal with or recommend him for a transaction.

#17128 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Greed is such a bad thing.

Rob

#17129 2 years ago

Indianapolis 500 (Bally 1995)

Nordman classic for trade.
One of the fastest WPC DMDs ever made.
Located in Montreal.

Will consider all trades but will be most excited about one of the following:

The Shadow
Nine Ball
Radical
Centaur
STTNG

#17130 2 years ago

Still available
ACNC 8800$
Original tron arcade 2800$
(HEP) Funhouse pf 1400$

#17131 2 years ago

For Trade - Night Moves Cocktail Pin (Premier/Gottlieb 1989)

Rare and fun cocktail pin with great 80s cheese style and soundtrack.
Full rule set with multi ball and one of the few cocktail pins that feels like the real thing.
Only 450 produced in 1989.

The machine was designed and produced by Premier/Gottlieb, but sold under the International Concepts brand.
The boards are System 80B and all under playfield parts are Gottlieb parts.

Located in Montreal.

#17132 2 years ago

Buyer for my BKSOR Pro fell through so I'm posting it for any takers.

Located in Ottawa.
Asking $7,600.

Details and pics over on PinRev:
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/bksor-pro-for-sale-ottawa.11200/

Only selling because Mando is incoming.

Thanks all!
Steve

#17133 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Value in can $ for a Party Zone?

3-4k

#17134 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Located in Ottawa.
Asking $7,600.
Thanks all!
Steve

Great game and mint! Also great seller. . GLWS!

#17135 2 years ago

anyone have any 2017 Stern and up and Machine for sale DM me.. thanks!

#17136 2 years ago

Wtb: reasonable FT, CV, TOM, SS, WH20, CFTBL

#17137 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Located in Ottawa.
Asking $7,600.
Thanks all!
Steve

That would be tempting if local!

Good luck.

#17138 2 years ago

Looking for a Wizard of Oz. Would like one with the updated V2.0 light board. Anybody in here willing to part with one? I'd be most interested in one within driving distance of Saskatoon.

#17139 2 years ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

Looking for a Wizard of Oz. Would like one with the updated V2.0 light board. Anybody in here willing to part with one? I'd be most interested in one within driving distance of Saskatoon.

Good luck. I’ve always kinda wanted one too but I haven’t seen one for sale in years.

#17140 2 years ago

#17141 2 years ago

f14 4500 and grand lizard 4k still available. beautiful games.
Cheers

#17142 2 years ago

TSPP w/ Color DMD/Mods/New decal set - $9200
Rick and Morty Bloodsucker HUO + Butter cab (and other options) - $14,700

Prefer local, but shipping avail via Nitro. Trades of interest: Wonka, WOZ, Pirates, EHOH
Cheers

#17143 2 years ago

Let's keep these Surrey posts going.. lol

Jungle Princess - Quite a nice one..playing perfectly. $1700.00

vancouver.craigslist.org link

#17144 2 years ago

Jeez, I wanted a R&M but we have entered the days when it is cheaper to buy NIB, than used.

If anyone has a Rick and Morty for 13k I would be interested, otherwise I might as well wait and buy the new Spooky while it is still reasonable.

No offence to Dreadreaper's R&M, just out of my price range, GLWS.

#17145 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

Jeez, I wanted a R&M but we have entered the days when it is cheaper to buy NIB, than used.
If anyone has a Rick and Morty for 13k I would be interested, otherwise I might as well wait and buy the new Spooky while it is still reasonable.

Yeah these nib and used spooky prices are getting out of control imo. At least on r&m.

#17146 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

None taken - it is what I have into it and I know its crazy what they go for. And probably will only increase given limited run.

#17147 2 years ago

What’s a Fire! sys11 worth nowadays? There’s one on FB marketplace my friend is going to look at tomorrow for $3500. I’m guessing that’s reasonable in today’s market?

#17148 2 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

What’s a Fire! sys11 worth nowadays? There’s one on FB marketplace my friend is going to look at tomorrow for $3500. I’m guessing that’s reasonable in today’s market?

I would take a look at that price for sure. If it’s in nice shape I would try and beat him up a little and buy it. There are just so few pins available at that price point.

#17149 2 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Really nice Fire for sale here in Calgary for 4500.00. Not mine.

#17150 2 years ago

I have a Fire for sale in Barrie. $3000 as-is working fine. Or $4000 with spare parts, CPR playfield, playfield plastic set, new repro up/down ramps, ramp flaps, repro ladder decal.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/343?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.