(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 496.
#16951 2 years ago

Sorry, at $500 my project machine (Sure Shot) was gone seven times over in a few hours.

Be faster.....

#16952 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Thinking of moving my HUO TSPP for the right trade. I haven't shipped before, but if the purchaser would like to work with me we can do it.
I'm not sure I want to sell/trade it along but I'd consider:
Batman 66
Star Trek Premium
Dialed In LE
Deadpool Pro/Premium

Hey everyone, Simpsons Undoc HUO for $8,200 cash.

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gruj_bipRNCwKVlv0uLShT2VT1E8avFa?usp=sharing

Game play at https://www.twitch.tv/silverballchronicles

#16953 2 years ago

i have 7k available for a pin

i will pay shipping

#16954 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

i have 7k available for a pin
i will pay shipping

Only $1,200 short... Sooo close

#16955 2 years ago

Game looks great, good luck with the sale!
I have my extra money tied up in crypto, but if a miracle happens and it rockets up and this is still around, I'll be in touch. I'm guessing it will sell pretty quickly though.

#16956 2 years ago

I have a 2007 SpiderMan HUO low plays shows like new looking to sell/trade game shows 10/10 all around looks like it just slid out of the box has full leds, art blades, custom flipper toppers and custom shooter rod, back alley creations alternative sling and return plastics no longer available(has the originals as well), full set of cliffys installed Spiderman bust figure topper, LED light tube upgraded from the fluorescent, speaker lights and speaker spider inserts, Shaker motor. PM me if you are interested will be listing it on Kijiji in the next couple days

#16957 2 years ago

I would be all over that if you were local! Best of luck.

#16958 2 years ago

Heads up, there’s a Blackout in Windsor on Kijiji

#16959 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:Only $1,200 short... Sooo close

i need to plant more money trees lol

#16960 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

i need to plant more money trees lol

Can you send some of those seeds out west?

#16961 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

It is in my neighborhood! If it were stranger things I would be happy.

#16962 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Seeing that you have 8 pins, you’re doing well my friend hehe.

I wont share

#16963 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Hahaha beat me to it! Paseb is a good dude.

#16964 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I know the seller. Good pinhead, deal with confidence.

#16965 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Seeing that you have 8 pins, you’re doing well my friend hehe.

I wont share

Well, it was worth a shot!

#16966 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

How many of us are in Windsor?!?

#16967 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Could you please tag Graysonsdad on this he's on the hunt for one.

#16968 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Could you please tag Graysonsdad on this he's on the hunt for one.

Are you sure he's still looking? Haven't seen him post about it in a while...

/Sarcasm

#16969 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

How many of us are in Windsor?!?

Not many.

I know of 5 others with decent collections. Only 2 of us with 10 or more pins.

#16970 2 years ago

Good day Pinsiders,

I'm still trying to sell my HUO AC/DC LED Pro. I bought this new from Nitro.

This is the LED Pro which includes a few upgrades from the original Pro models. LEDs, swinging bell, updated metal and wood back box with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing.

I've since added the following:

Helen kit by Aurich
Train topper from Laseriffic
Shoot to Thrill canon
Dynamite with lighting effects
Shaker motor
Illuminated Flipper Buttons
Extra decals from Pinball Life
Thunderbolt Flashers from Pinbits
ColorDMD
Sling plastic protectors

It's in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. I'm asking $7250.00.

Pictures available.

Thanks!

#16971 2 years ago
Quoted from NEOphyte:

Good day Pinsiders,
I'm still trying to sell my HUO AC/DC LED Pro. I bought this new from Nitro.
This is the LED Pro which includes a few upgrades from the original Pro models. LEDs, swinging bell, updated metal and wood back box with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing.
I've since added the following:
Helen kit by Aurich
Train topper from Laseriffic
Shoot to Thrill canon
Dynamite with lighting effects
Shaker motor
Illuminated Flipper Buttons
Extra decals from Pinball Life
Thunderbolt Flashers from Pinbits
ColorDMD
Sling plastic protectors
It's in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. I'm asking $7250.00.
Pictures available.
Thanks!

Surprising that’s still for sale. Such an fun game. Steal price with the mods.

Sold same game with only mod cdmd little over a year ago for 7500 fwiw.

#16972 2 years ago

Hi all. I have a GOTG Premium that I would consider trading or even selling if you don't have an equivalent trade. Bought it brand new in 2019, perfect condition. Open to hearing what you might have to trade for it. Cheers.

#16973 2 years ago

I have a beautiful Hobbit Smaug LE for $11,500.

Also, open to trades, so let me know what you have.

Local deals only. Thanks!

#16974 2 years ago
Quoted from djbubba:

Hi all. I have a GOTG Premium that I would consider trading or even selling if you don't have an equivalent trade. Bought it brand new in 2019, perfect condition. Open to hearing what you might have to trade for it. Cheers.

PM’d

#16975 2 years ago

I have a Medieval Madness Royal for sale or trade.
Would prefer a Elvira LE, or other unique pins.
No pros. LE only.
But would sell for the right price.
There are a few on pinside, no less then 17k usd.
So please don’t offer much lower then that.
Thank you.

#16976 2 years ago

Did I just read that right? 17k US for a Medieval Madness royal? A large color display and rgb lighting is worth 7 to 10k more then a cgc remake? That's insane. Give me a 10k or 11k Canadian remake or original anyday

#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Did I just read that right? 17k US for a Medieval Madness royal? A large color display and rgb lighting is worth 7 to 10k more then a cgc remake? That's insane. Give me a 10k or 11k Canadian remake or original anyday

I think you said what most are thinking!

#16978 2 years ago

Don’t forget the topper!!

There’s been some sales around 14-15k usd. 17 might be a stretch but I guess dollar is favorable.

Be interesting to see where potc, gnrce, mmr Royal and such are price wise in a year or two.

#16979 2 years ago

Fuck it....I'll sell some pins.

OG AFM - 20k
(with topper!)

TFTC - 12k
(Also comes with a cleared NOS playfield & topper!)

No low-ballers, I know what I have!

#16980 2 years ago

Where do you see those prices?
Or when was the last time you saw one for sale?

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

#16981 2 years ago

I see a sale pending for a Royal edition 17usd on the marketplace , just need the right buyer. GLWS

#16982 2 years ago

I'm still waiting for the 'Royale with Cheese' edition.

#16983 2 years ago

That’s what I based the my price on.
Only 355 made and none being made as far as I’ve been told.
Even if I priced at 15k usd it still comes
$18,120 Canadian.
You think it would last long on pinside at that price?
If someone has a Elvira LE, that’s what I’m looking for and that’s why the pin is priced where it’s at..
Anyone selling a Elvira LE at $9000 usd?
That’s what they retailed for?

Quoted from mcuzz:

I see a sale pending for a Royal edition 17usd on the marketplace , just need the right buyer. GLWS

#16984 2 years ago

how many MMRE's in Canada anyone know? A few for sure - :applause:good luck with sale

#16985 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

how many MMRE's in Canada anyone know? A few for sure - good luck with sale

#16986 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

how many MMRE's in Canada anyone know? A few for sure - :applause:good luck with sale

Probably less than 10. Not that it matters. Game will sell for what someone is prepared to pay...

Mine won’t leave. It’s my go to game when I’m in the mood for just fun and little strategy. It’s also the game guests gravitate towards.

#16987 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Probably less than 10. Not that it matters. Game will sell for what someone is prepared to pay...
Mine won’t leave. It’s my go to game when I’m in the mood for just fun and little strategy. It’s also the game guests gravitate towards.

Yes mine is bolted to the floor for now as well BUT hmmmm 17K USD would be hard to turn down

#16988 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Yes mine is bolted to the floor for now as well BUT hmmmm 17K USD would be hard to turn down

Meh. Not me. It’s not about the money. There’s nothing better that I can think of that I would want to replace it with.

#16989 2 years ago

For sale HUO ACNC with all factory upgrades $10000. Butter cab, powder coat, shaker, speaker lights, real knocker. Magnet Peg protector, and speaker panel decals have been add.

Tron HUO first run 11500$ silk screen cab, 3-d translite and girls translite, color dmd, pinwoofer speaker and amp kit. Light ramps, newest arcade mod, Mirror blades, Shaker, rare topper, Flynn’s sign, colored plastic protectors, building mod, extra recognizer, lite speakers with light Cycle emblems, DK 8 way mod board. More that I can’t remember.

Met bought nib HUO 10500$ color dmd, custom 3-d topper, Interactive lite speaker panel, flipper fidelity speaker upgrade with pinwoofer amp kit, speaker emblems, mirror blades, Custom Predator Sparky, graveyard mode. Custom hammer 4/10 with gold and silver flake, 3-d snake/fangs Tongue Decals,
Green plastic protectors, cliffys protectors, DK 8 way mod board, hooked spinners. Also more I can’t remember.

Pm me if interested will consider reasonable offers.

#16990 2 years ago

Thank you, I would assume 10 or less?

Quoted from zpinman370:

#16991 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

For sale HUO ACNC with all factory upgrades $10000. Butter cab, powder coat, shaker, speaker lights, real knocker. Magnet Peg protector, and speaker panel decals have been add.
Tron HUO first run 11500$ silk screen cab, 3-d translite and girls translite, color dmd, pinwoofer speaker and amp kit. Light ramps, newest arcade mod, Mirror blades, Shaker, rare topper, Flynn’s sign, colored plastic protectors, building mod, extra recognizer, lite speakers with light Cycle emblems, DK 8 way mod board. More that I can’t remember.
Met bought nib HUO 10500$ color dmd, custom 3-d topper, Interactive lite speaker panel, flipper fidelity speaker upgrade with pinwoofer amp kit, speaker emblems, mirror blades, Custom Predator Sparky, graveyard mode. Custom hammer 4/10 with gold and silver flake, 3-d snake/fangs Tongue Decals,
Green plastic protectors, cliffys protectors, DK 8 way mod board, hooked spinners. Also more I can’t remember.

All of his games are in amazing shape! Great seller amazing human! Buy with confidence!

#16992 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I have played these pins, and they are amazing!

#16993 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Tim's MET is the most loaded pro ever and by far the best MET I've ever flipped! I think there's a wicked powder coat on it also.

Good luck with the sales Tim

#16994 2 years ago

Thanks

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tim's MET is the most loaded pro ever and by far the best MET I've ever flipped! I think there's a wicked powder coat on it also.
Good luck with the sales Tim

Powder coat never happened. But thanks for all the kind words everyone!

#16996 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

That’s what I based the my price on.
Only 355 made and none being made as far as I’ve been told.
Even if I priced at 15k usd it still comes
$18,120 Canadian.
You think it would last long on pinside at that price?
If someone has a Elvira LE, that’s what I’m looking for and that’s why the pin is priced where it’s at..
Anyone selling a Elvira LE at $9000 usd?
That’s what they retailed for?

Average pinside price on MM Royal is only 13,500 US though
There is always someone shooting for the moon on their price.
Couple get bites, most don't sell at that though.
I was interested in it to, but not at that price.

If someone is interested though, I have a GNR CE at 40,000.00 little less than the last one I sold.
Oh and a Pirates LE at 32,500.00

Good luck NJA, I hope you sell it for that though.

#16997 2 years ago

I have a JP pro I may trade. MM, MB or MBR (cash on my end), Stranger things pro.

It was routed for a short time.

#16998 2 years ago

Appreciate it, thank you.
As mentioned, it’s priced high looking for a trade.
Would except a reasonable offer.
But honestly, I’m just making room for 2 pins coming this month.
If not, I’ll move it to my shop.

Quoted from pingod:

Average pinside price on MM Royal is only 13,500 US though
There is always someone shooting for the moon on their price.
Couple get bites, most don't sell at that though.
I was interested in it to, but not at that price.
If someone is interested though, I have a GNR CE at 40,000.00 little less than the last one I sold.
Oh and a Pirates LE at 32,500.00
Good luck NJA, I hope you sell it for that though.

#16999 2 years ago

Loaded TSPP for sale/trade in BC - prefer local sale. $9700 OBO. Looking for JJP titles / EHOH.

vancouver.craigslist.org link

Thanks!

#17000 2 years ago

Is John's Jukes (flippers.com) an authorized Stern dealer? If not, where does he get his games? Just curious.

His prices look pretty good! So what is the downside....who do you go to if something breaks under warranty?

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/340?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.