(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,512 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Tuxedomask23
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 251.
#1651 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

That's awesome, sure didn't take you long to start buying mods I've been meaning to order some for mine as well, I just havent decided if I'm going to go all out with all of the on-ice, dasher, scoreboard and cabinet decals he offers too....

Yeah, I couldn't decide on that either, Seems almost too much. Im going with the boards and possibly a new center ice logo but I haven't decided what yet. Love the fact I can pick whatever logos I wanted for the boards though.

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Yeah, I couldn't decide on that either, Seems almost too much. Im going with the boards and possibly a new center ice logo but I haven't decided what yet. Love the fact I can pick whatever logos I wanted for the boards though.

So what are you thinking? McDonalds? Tim Hortons? Desjardins?

#1653 4 years ago

These are the logos I chose for my advertising. Bit of a theme, eh!

Hockey night in Canada - John Anderson Hamburgers - CCM - Crappy Tire - Zellers - Maple Leaf Foods - Tim Hortons - Miracle Foodmart - Beaver Canoe - Air Canada - Moosehead - CBC Sports

Super.Chexx_sponsors_20140428_110056.jpg

#1654 4 years ago

Oh wow, i was just joking i didn't think anybody would actually choose to put ads on their own ice rink...

#1655 4 years ago

It does look more authentic!

#1656 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

So what are you thinking? McDonalds? Tim Hortons? Desjardins?

I did lots because im doing mine 360 around the whole game, not just the sides.... Fed Ex, Stern, heineken, Mustang, ESPN, Geico, Little Ceasers, Blackberry, Hockey night in Canada, Mcdonalds, Starbucks, West-jet, Cabo Wabo tequila, Tim Hortons, Stoli Vodka, Mobil 1, Jersey Jack, Jack Daniels, Steam Whistle and of coarse Hooters! lol.

I also got blue goal creases and decals for the offensive zones, Tag hueler and Heineken. Picked up the yellow trim on the bottom too, to complete the entire look.

Super excited to install these, to bad it 3-4 weeks.

#1657 4 years ago

Spencer - who did you order from?

#1658 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Spencer - who did you order from?

Danscustombubblehockey@yahoo.com

These are mine. First 2 are the boards, last one is the on ice decals.

Dasher - Home Goal Side - Spencer.jpg
Dasher - Ribbon Cable Side - Spencer.jpg
Order - Spencer.jpg

#1659 4 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Bump. Price now $7500.

$7000 for the next week. If not sold then I will trade.

#1660 4 years ago

I think you would sell this VERY quickly if you would ship.

#1661 4 years ago

Didn't I offer that already

#1662 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Didn't I offer that already

Sounds like nows the time to head down!

#1663 4 years ago

Seriously considering putting my TAF up for trade... it's in good working order, with the following 'non-critical' issues:

- DMD has 1 dead column I'll swap it with a 100% working one
- Glass is scuffed I can swap in a better glass for the right deal
- one of the ramps seems to have broke in the past and has been glued back together (looks like this is really the only major issue now)

It has LEDs and a partially installed new rubber kit (I didn't get around to the upper playfield, but I have the rest of the kit) - very little playfield wear, a few very small spots by the outlanes, but overall pretty darn good.

Ideally, I'd like to trade it for 2 lesser titles from the same (DMD) era - but I'm flexible, and have no real expectations. Just like to see what offers may come my way.

While I'm at it, what do you think might be a fair price to ask for this in the Alberta market - just in case I decide to sell.

Pics: ( I took these super quick so please excuse the quality )

6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.jpg
1.jpg
5.png

#1665 4 years ago

Any project/needing restoration Addams Family in Ontario? On the look out for one, not looking for one that has been shopped.

Tim

#1666 4 years ago

Yes I know. I have already been offered $7500 if I would ship to Ontario. I am just not really sure about how to make that happen so would prefer a local sale.

#1667 4 years ago

Yes I know. I have already been offered $7500 if I would ship to Ontario. I am just not really sure about how to make that happen so would prefer a local sale.

either way damn good price. Surprised this hasn't sold yet. it's a $2000 discount

#1668 4 years ago

A really nice one sold here in Ontario a few weeks back for 7K and it was in nicer condition from the pics than yours.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

A really nice one sold here in Ontario a few weeks back for 7K and it was in nicer condition from the pics than yours.

Duhh.... Who cares dude? How is this supposed to help? Seller has already been offered $7500 to ship to Ontario.

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Duhh.... Who cares dude? How is this supposed to help? Seller has already been offered $7500 to ship to Ontario.

Good thing for the guy who offered $7500 that it was turned down. Based on the pin sold in Ontario, it was overpriced. The pin from Ontario would have shipped as well. Best way to determine the price of a pin is to compare it to recent sales. That needs to include pins sold in other provinces that can ship to Alberta. Seller has stated he wanted to know what the price is in Alberta and that is the only way. The seller just happens not to prefer shipping the pin which reduces the potential buyers and would drive the price even lower. Not wanting info on recent sales would result in an uninformed decision and potential problems with the deal. Who cares? How is this supposed to help? I don't know if you are trying to be a dick or are just plain stupid.

#1671 4 years ago

Good thing for the guy who offered $7500 that it was turned down. Based on the pin sold in Ontario, it was overpriced. The pin from Ontario would have shipped as well. Best way to determine the price of a pin is to compare it to recent sales. That needs to include pins sold in other provinces that can ship to Alberta. Seller has stated he wanted to know what the price is in Alberta and that is the only way. The seller just happens not to prefer shipping the pin which reduces the potential buyers and would drive the price even lower. Not wanting info on recent sales would result in an uninformed decision and potential problems with the deal. Who cares? How is this supposed to help? I don't know if you are trying to be a dick or are just plain stupid.

Ok then, by that logic TAF is a $2600 game because one recently sold for that.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/30-min-too-slow-on-adams-family-for-2600-cad

#1672 4 years ago

Considering the cost of new and exchange rate, that seems very fair. I don't see the appeal of the game but someone will get a nice deal.

#1673 4 years ago

I was trying to be a dick since you were shitting on the guy's sale. He is already taking a bath on the price so it seemed to me like you were being a dick. However I am corrected it just seems you were trying to help the guy out by telling him his game is over priced. I think most here would agree the pin is fairly priced.

#1674 4 years ago

How much nicer could it be,the game is only a month old,did that one sell quickly or did it sit awhile?It should definetly sell for 7000.00$,I would be all over it if I had the cash and didn't have TWD pro.

#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Ok then, by that logic TAF is a $2600 game because one recently sold for that.

I like that logic, can we keep it?

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

How much nicer could it be,the game is only a month old,did that one sell quickly or did it sit awhile?It should definetly sell for 7000.00$,I would be all over it if I had the cash and didn't have TWD pro.

No kidding, thats what I was thinking, only a month old, I dont think there will be any difference. Great price imo

#1677 4 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Shaker motor to sell? Thinking of throwing one in to my XM Pro.

Can buy brand new at Playdium Store, but would rather save the tax and take one off a fellow member if anyone has one hanging around.

PM me.

#1678 4 years ago

Anyone in Canada with a Bally Atlantis they are willing to part with? Send me a PM.

#1679 4 years ago

I have a Williams Dirty harry that I will sell/trade. Best offer over $2500 cad takes it. It a players machine and works 100%. Rather not ship if possible. Will take a good 70's EM as partial trade. Send me a PM if interested.

#1680 4 years ago

You say you would rather not ship, but you don't have your location listed. Where do you live?

#1681 4 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Anyone in Canada with a Bally Atlantis they are willing to part with? Send me a PM.

There was a guy in Toronto selling one that needed some work for about $700.00 a couple of weeks ago on craigslist . Not sure if its still there or not.

#1682 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You say you would rather not ship, but you don't have your location listed. Where do you live?

I thought my location was listed under my name. I live in St.Albert, Alberta.

#1683 4 years ago

I thought my location was listed under my name. I live in St.Albert, Alberta.

I believe that question was directed at jamesfb007.

#1684 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I believe that question was directed at jamesfb007.

That is correct.

#1685 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I believe he is in Saskatoon Sask

#1686 4 years ago

I am located in Saskatoon,SK

#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from jamesfb007:

I am located in Saskatoon,SK

pm sent

#1688 4 years ago

Anyone buy parts from Patelock Pinball in Lac Megantic, qb off eBay?? I've bought a number of rubber kits and some other stuff from him. Prices are good and shipping is laser quick. I'd highly recommend

#1689 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone buy parts from Patelock Pinball in Lac Megantic, qb off eBay?? I've bought a number of rubber kits and some other stuff from him. Prices are good and shipping is laser quick. I'd highly recommend

I have. Love the cleaning solution, and shipping is cheap.

#1690 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Yes, my go-to for rubber kits. Super quick shipping, nice to support a fellow canuck.

#1691 4 years ago

Selling my ST Pro, got it NIB in December, maybe a couple hundred games on it.

Perfect condition, I have replaced the original opto board via warranty to fix the magnet not releasing issue in vengeance multiball (common issue out of the box). A glue dot prevents the ball from getting stuck in the bumpers, as is a common issue. It now plays like a dream, very fun game and new code shouldn't be too far away now.

$6400 plus shipping (basically calculate shipping from Edmonton and add $250)

This is basically like getting it NIB but not having to fix the issues yourself.

#1692 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Yup, got a rubber kit for my TNG way back. If you are only doing rubber on one or two machines its worth it. As someone else said, great shipping prices... not too much premium

Plus to have their extra stuff is nice. I more buy these kits because I don't waste my time organizing to buy stuff...

#1693 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Just a note , it is called Patelrock .

#1694 4 years ago

Thanks! Went from memory. Obviously...bad memory

#1695 4 years ago

Seems hard to sell locally. Easy if I ship.

Wow I have been offered many different trade options plus cash...WOZLE, AC/DC pro, Sopranos, Stern IJ, Batman Forever, POTC and XMen LE Magneto. Need an easy to play pin as it is the only one in my man cave. It will only be played by adults so a real family friendly theme is not necessary. I like some of the trade options so I imagine the trade plus cash will be the end deal. Thanks to everyone for the offers.

#1696 4 years ago

Seems hard to sell locally. Easy if I ship.
Wow I have been offered many different trade options plus cash...WOZLE, AC/DC pro, Sopranos, Stern IJ, Batman Forever, POTC and XMen LE Magneto. Need an easy to play pin as it is the only one in my man cave. It will only be played by adults so a real family friendly theme is not necessary. I like some of the trade options so I imagine the trade plus cash will be the end deal. Thanks to everyone for the offers.

If anyone in crazy enough to offer you a Wozle PLUS cash, you would be silly to not accept. Ive been offered $7500 and $8000 in the last week for my WoZ. That's money in your pocket if you sell and its a better game.

#1697 4 years ago

To late Spencer I actually deleted the message because I am not at all interested in that theme. Sounds like maybe I was to quick to delete.

#1698 4 years ago

Ykpinballer , Canuck was looking for a st .

#1699 4 years ago

Whattttt

#1700 4 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Ykpinballer , Canuck was looking for a st .

How's the back Freeze?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
PinBoss Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 218.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 11,500.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside