(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 497.
#16901 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

It's not to be negative. It's the most polite way to tell you I think you're an idiot! You've wished people's children catch covid, ratt people out,(instead of just PM'ing him) and just your general attitude towards other people's contradicting opinions of yours. I thought the thumbs down simply signified I didn't agree with your post. Also, please don't message me again telling me how horrible the other pinsiders are! Back to finding you a Blackout

Check your sources/stories and stop being such a stalker. You are just an angry rude person who is far too invested in my life it seems.
I can deal with that. Just own it man. You thumb down innocent comments constantly. You're a negative person. Block me if im such an idiot. You seem overly worked up over nothing.
Have a good one.

#16902 2 years ago

Anyone have a Blackout?

#16903 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

i have 7k for a TOM, WhiteWater, CFTBL, CV or SS
over that, i will shop for newer titles. Im not paying inflated covid price.

I would do $10k for a CV so you will be waiting a while at $7k.

#16904 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I would do $10k for a CV so you will be waiting a while at $7k.

not ready to spend that on a 25 year old pin.

but thanks!

#16905 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

not ready to spend that on a 25 year old pin.
but thanks!

One of the reasons they are so hard to find and what keeps them going up in value. I know of a HUO (original owner) but he wants $50k.

#16906 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I've never actually played Whitewater, seems like a fun game. Looking at some gameplay right now, that playfield is amazing!

my absolute favourite game! I played it at my buddies house so much he thought I was there just to play it! Lol

#16907 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

One of the reasons they are so hard to find and what keeps them going up in value. I know of a HUO (original owner) but he wants $50k.

It may well be worth $50k in about another 25 years or so, depending on its condition then!

#16908 2 years ago

Shit, a guy takes a weekend off pinside and comes back to the biggest taint guzzling festival since 2019. I always miss the good shit! Thankfully, the internet is forever and I can always refer back to see who i'll never buy or sell pins with/to.

For those of you who don't wish to buy or sell pinball machines, here are some threads you can use instead:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-temp-pin-trades

I'm sorry I don't have a link handy for the Canadian Taint Guzzlers Chat thread, I seem to have lost it.

#16909 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm sorry I don't have a link handy for the Canadian Taint Guzzlers Chat thread, I seem to have lost it.

I'm French, so actually had to look what 'taint guzzler' meant! Damn! Lol

#16910 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone have a Blackout?

I thought you found one?

#16911 2 years ago

Most on here already know this, but did another deal with koji and communication was great, fair and respectful to deal with. Great to deal with, thumbs way up.

#16912 2 years ago

We won't hold it against you

#16913 2 years ago

sooooooo....

anyone in Canada have a pinball for sale?

#16914 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Most of those titles were 7k long before covid. Only one I've seen listed under 7k the past few years is Scared Stiff.

I just sold a nice Whitewater for under 7,000 recently. Just so you know they are out there still.

#16915 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I just sold a nice Whitewater for under 7,000 recently. Just so you know they are out there still.

We all needed that post Dan!

Knowing that 'condition is king' (a pin in perfect shape should fetch a higher premium), it's great to see some prices that are still in my realm!

#16916 2 years ago

thanks Dan.

i need one like that too.

#16917 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

that weed must be real good

i own a HUO porsche 993 with 60000km, valued at 150k in my heart, but in reality it's worth 100k,

same thing, some people are dreaming

#16918 2 years ago

TMNT Pro for sale or trade. Original owner. Has side blades and shooter rod. Looking for newer pins but would consider nice condition DMD or System 11s. Cash price is $7500

#16919 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm French, so actually had to look what 'taint guzzler' meant! Damn! Lol

If it aint one it taint the other.

#16920 2 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

I thought you found one?

Its mid restoration and i wont be able to tackle it for a while now. Could always use another to play.

#16921 2 years ago

X-men LE sale is pending.

#16922 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

X-men LE sale is pending.

Someone's getting a real fun pin! With the homebrew sound package that's a killer game.

#16923 2 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Someone's getting a real fun pin! With the homebrew sound package and that's a killer game.

#16924 2 years ago

We heard you the first time!

#16925 2 years ago

What does a Loch Ness Monster go for these days?

#16926 2 years ago

Awww, Spencer. Thank you so much for the DM. I was so happy to hear from you. The negativity and profanity was appreciated and i will share your feelings with the family when they are awake. Also, thank you for informing me you would be spamming downvotes on my account. I was worried i wouldnt get enough without you help. Keep up all the negativity. You are doing great so far.
Anyone have a Blackout for sale?

#16927 2 years ago

Link to the home brew sound package? I just bought an Xmen LE as well, would like to check it out.

#16928 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Link to the home brew sound package? I just bought an Xmen LE as well, would like to check it out.

I think mcuzz made a custom package.

#16929 2 years ago

I think I had fatpanda's version on my pro when I had it.

#16930 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Awww, Spencer. Thank you so much for the DM. I was so happy to hear from you. The negativity and profanity was appreciated and i will share your feelings with the family when they are awake. Also, thank you for informing me you would be spamming downvotes on my account. I was worried i wouldnt get enough without you help. Keep up all the negativity. You are doing great so far.

Dude. You feel like that weird jellied salad that aunt Sally made that no one wants seconds of. How about you take a inning off slugger and come back when you have some new material?

#16931 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I think mcuzz made a custom package.

thanks!

#16932 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I think I had fatpanda's version on my pro when I had it.

Yep! Fatpandas mix is really well done, both the callouts and the music. Having the acoustic version of the 90s xmen theme song play after the last ball drains is the cherry on top.

#16933 2 years ago

Pretty sure yours is already loaded with it... no need to find it

#16934 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You know what, I didn't want to get into a back and forth war but your a complete liar and I'm going to call you on it. My DM, didn't have one word of profanity, not ONE. Since I cant post it in this thread, which I'm sure your aware, I sent it to a few other Pinsiders, so they could see the person you really are.

Not ONE profanity used, anyone who wants the screen shot, Id be happy to send it.

You my friend have a major issue, as your response was loaded with profanity.

Should I start a thread and post it? Your a real headcase and need help.

#16935 2 years ago

I believe mine has the FatPanda one? I just watched a YouTube video posted by pandafam1983 and it's the same songs as mine (can you tell mine came loaded with the modded sound package when I bought it?)

#16936 2 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I believe mine has the FatPanda one? I just watched a YouTube video posted by pandafam1983 and it's the same songs as mine (can you tell mine came loaded with the modded sound package when I bought it?)

Does Saskatoon have all the Xmen Le’s, lol? Toasterman, Kyriel, I just got mine from
Saskatoon as well from Pinsider Blacksnow, good guy, really easy to work with!

#16937 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:What does a Loch Ness Monster go for these days?

About tree fiddy

#16938 2 years ago

My 'barn find' Gottlieb Sure Shot has 7 replies this morning.
I have not sold pin for $500 in a longgggggg time.
At least some people think they can handle it.

I will stick to SS or newer.

#16940 2 years ago

Thanks will check it out!

#16941 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

You know what, I didn't want to get into a back and forth war but your a complete liar and I'm going to call you on it. My DM, didn't have one word of profanity, not ONE. Since I cant post it in this thread, which I'm sure your aware, I sent it to a few other Pinsiders, so they could see the person you really are.
Not ONE profanity used, anyone who wants the screen shot, Id be happy to send it.
You my friend have a major issue, as your response was loaded with profanity.
Should I start a thread and post it? Your a real headcase and need help.

remember to hit the mute button to "ignore this Pinsider (and hide their posts)". All his posts show up as "ignored user comment" on my screen. Don't feed the troll.

#16942 2 years ago

“I hate trolls” - Willow Ufgood

Quoted from RumRunner9:

remember to hit the mute button to "ignore this Pinsider (and hide their posts)". All his posts show up as "ignored user comment" on my screen. Don't feed the troll.

#16943 2 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

TMNT Pro for sale or trade. Original owner. Has side blades and shooter rod. Looking for newer pins but would consider nice condition DMD or System 11s. Cash price is $7500

Given all the crazyness over the last year this seems like a good deal!

#16944 2 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Folks, that's a great deal, surprised it's still available (if it is!) GLWS!

#16945 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Folks, that's a great deal, surprised it's still available (if it is!) GLWS!

Well with the dollar a NIB Pro is $7800. So if local... yah good deal. But if it needs to be shipped... might as well just buy NIB

#16946 2 years ago

Does Saskatoon have all the Xmen Le’s, lol? Toasterman, Kyriel, I just got mine from
Saskatoon as well from Pinsider Blacksnow, good guy, really easy to work with!

I never owned one... just played blacksnow’s... he is a great guy.

#16947 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Well with the dollar a NIB Pro is $7800. So if local... yah good deal. But if it needs to be shipped... might as well just buy NIB

Factoring in taxes?

#16948 2 years ago

Imagine my surprise seeing 40 new posts in the Canadian pinballs for sale thread!!

Only to see it’s largely a bunch bitching. Figured I’d tag along.

#16949 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Imagine my surprise seeing 40 new posts in the Canadian pinballs for sale thread!!
Only to see it’s largely a bunch bitching. Figured I’d tag along.

Could have been someone cashing in his collection! yeah, dissapointing! Lol

#16950 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Factoring in taxes?

Not ontario taxes.... but ya AB it is worth it

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/339?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.