(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 493.
#16851 2 years ago

Trade, local only BC

RBION
Shopped, rebuilt flippers, rubber, comet 2smd in GI
Lollipop rails
New plastic set, installed about half of them.
Previous Routed

Looking for other sterns, thanks!

#16852 2 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Isn't that flipping.
When you start creeping my wish list and sending me weekly updates it is time to stop.

#16853 2 years ago

Tron Pro is still for sale. $8800 OBO, though I would prefer a machine and cash in trade.

Looking at trades (+ or - cash) for the following:

MMr Standard, IJ 93', Elvira HoH

Add some cash plus one of the following:
Iron Maiden Pro, AC/DC Vault Pro, SM Vault, Iron Man Vault, GoT Pro, TSPP, LotR, Stranger Things Pro, GotG Pro, BSD

#16854 2 years ago

Anyone have a DP or IM Pro/Premium on order in Canada? Just wondering what games are going to be rereleased this summer. I tried to order an IM Pro but was told they couldn't take a deposit. But people in Montreal were able to reserve them. Thanks.

#16855 2 years ago

I am going to order a Deadpool premium, scheduled for November.

#16856 2 years ago

*** Infomercial ahead! ***

EDIT:
I MADE 30 of these fans for people in my area thinking that they were going to take them all, I was also bored and made a bunch I probably did not need to make. I am not selling these in mass, nor I am planning on taking over PinMonk business.
I am just trying to help some other pinheads in Canada. this is not a side business for me, nor it is intending to be, nor this is going to be an ongoing offering of any kind.
This is a one off sort of situation. I just took it upon myself to make some fans for myself and others and just happen to have extra NOW.

I should have explained the above more in detail from the beginning. Wow, the hate mail was a bit intense, to say the least.

This is not a venture, I am not after anybody's business nor I am selling parts going forward.

CHILL THE F OUT PEOPLE.

----

I am about to finish making quiet fans for Spike II systems.

These are exactly like the oem fans, except that make 1/3 of the noise.

This is almost a copy of Pinmonk’s fan. I say almost because the fan I use is a different model #, however it works identically and has the same CFM and DBs.

I made these for local pinballers in my area, but will have extra so I am offering them here.

Not sure where to post this as I want this to be a Canada only type of thing.

I will ship this out
Minimum quantity is 4 for shipping
Located in Ottawa / K2L2V2, feel free to get your own shipping quote on canada post website:
Dimension are approx
2x2x1 inches per fan
0.250lbs or less

$22 per fan ($20 if you take 10x)

It is a plug and play kit

More info to come depending on interest

#16857 2 years ago

Got a couple Last Action Hero alternate translites. If you have been discouraged by the overseas shipping and dollar conversion of the ones from Uk, let me know.

Can ship local, canada

#16858 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have a DP or IM Pro/Premium on order in Canada? Just wondering what games are going to be rereleased this summer. I tried to order an IM Pro but was told they couldn't take a deposit. But people in Montreal were able to reserve them. Thanks.,

Nitro is taking $1000 deposits for Iron Maiden on their site, find an Alberta friend. Site says July with six in stock. The distributor situation here is unfortunate, wish there was some competition.

I was told September for DP Pro and November for Premium w. a $2000 deposit (Montreal).

#16859 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have a DP or IM Pro/Premium on order in Canada? Just wondering what games are going to be rereleased this summer. I tried to order an IM Pro but was told they couldn't take a deposit. But people in Montreal were able to reserve them. Thanks.

I had placed an order with Player One Group in Montreal in February or March and received my DEADPOOL PREMIUM a few weeks ago, in early May. It had a built date of May 4th, 2021 behind it.

#16860 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

This is almost a copy of Pinmonk’s fan.
feel free to get your own shipping quote

So you are ripping off another users product? Pinmonk is good people. He makes good products at fair prices and is quiet helpful here online.
All that aside and yours even costs more?
$22 cdn is $18.23 usd.
Pinmonk sells his for $17.50 usd and i only have to buy one at a time
Also, he knows his shipping rates upfront, has a proper website and payment method setup and a long standing reputation in the community.
The guy even puts his plans out there for free if someone wants to make their own kit. I doubt the intention was for someone to undercut his sales.
This seems like a low move imo. Please just make them for yourself and your friends. Good juju

#16861 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

So you are ripping off another users product? Pinmonk is good people. He makes good products at fair prices and is quiet helpful here online.
All that aside and yours even costs more?
$22 cdn is $18.23 usd.
Pinmonk sells his for $17.50 usd and i only have to buy one at a time
Also, he knows his shipping rates upfront, has a proper website and payment method setup and a long standing reputation in the community.
The guy even puts his plans out there for free if someone wants to make their own kit. I doubt the intention was for someone to undercut his sales.
This seems like a low move imo. Please just make them for yourself and your friends. Good juju

Wow that didnt take long.

Not ripping anybody off. This is a one off situation. I am not in the business of selling parts.

Pin monk knows who I am. We talked.

I am trying to help Canadians. Just a few.

I made 30 these for locals but they only took 15, just extending the offer to others to get rid of these.

It was a lot of work to get these made, of my own time for ZERO profit!

If you are in Ottawa you can pick up off my house in Kanata for $18.

Only as of now, possibly 4-6 left fans left. Not sure I will have to check.

Btw..

Buying from pinmonk looks like $15 usd in shipping, he sent me those quotes.

Have a good Sunday.

#16862 2 years ago

Wow that didnt take long.
Not ripping anybody off. This is a one off situation. I am not in the business of selling parts.
Pin monk knows who I am. We talked.
I am trying to help Canadians. Just a few.
I made 30 these for locals but they only took 15.
It was a lot of work to get these made, of my own time for ZERO profit!

If the implication is I somehow blessed this, I did not. You contacted me for tips, saying you were making some for "a few friends." Turns out you made 30 to sell to any takers in Canada? Um, that is not what you represented to me.

I made a DIY thread (Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans) so people can do this themselves, but that wasn't enough for you. You were asking me for help finding the connectors and where did I get the bomb-ass thread-cutting screws in my kit because it's hard to find the ones in the DIY thread, etc so you could help "your friends."

Do what you want. I'm all for people DIY'ing these (that's why I posted the thread showing exactly how to do it), but using that DIY thread and my help to make them for sale is ripping me off. Plain and simple. Don't imply I blessed this effort.

#16864 2 years ago

No prob. I will not sell these to anybody here.

Sorry to anybody that had asked for these.

Please those interested go buy from pinmonk.

@pinmonk, I did not make these for resale.

Edit: only 30 of these were made for friends/collectors in my area.,
with the idea of giving it to local collectors in my area, most people have a few games at home so I thought of making a few for them. Ended up with some left over and wanted to extend them to other people and get them out of my house...

I guess that is frown upon... no prob, sorry pinside! Nothing to see here move along.

#16865 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Gave a deposit for a Maiden in February, expected
pick up for July.

Was told September for Deadpool.

This is from Mtl Player one office.

#16866 2 years ago

I didn't even know monks made mods! I love your trappist beer and cheese sir!

Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't imply I blessed this effort.

#16867 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find a thread about pinball machines for sale in Canada? This one here seems to be about anything but...

On a lighter note...

You guys argue more than a Leafs and a Habs fan sitting in the same living room. Shut 'er down!! lol Now... back to pinballs for sale in C-A-N-A-D-A!!!

#16868 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Does anyone know where I can find a thread about pinball machines for sale in Canada? This one here seems to be about anything but...
On a lighter note...
You guys argue more than a Leafs and a Habs fan sitting in the same living room. Shut 'er down!! lol Now... back to pinballs for sale in C-A-N-A-D-A!!!

Sorry sir but which game are you selling?

#16869 2 years ago

I do not know, if you guys want to sell anything it seems like @graysondad is the one you should ask permission for before...

All sales on hold until @graysondad says otherwise.... we are waiting.

#16870 2 years ago

Shake your dicks gentlemen....the pissing contest is over.

Let's sell some pins!

#16871 2 years ago

<blockquote

I do not know, if you guys want to sell anything it seems like @graysondad is the one you should ask permission for before...

I don’t usually get involved, but you took advantage of someone who was trying to help people. You then attack someone who pointed out that you took advantage of the first person. This forum is pretty big but I know I will never buy from you, I’m sure the way you are acting now will pretty much guarantee you won’t sell at all. Just apologize and move on.

#16872 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

<blockquote

I don’t usually get involved, but you took advantage of someone who was trying to help people. You then attack someone who pointed out that you took advantage of the first person. This forum is pretty big but I know I will never buy from you, I’m sure the way you are acting now will pretty much guarantee you won’t sell at all. Just apologize and move on.

You got this all wrong, please read my first post before we continue on this witch hunt and then please explain how and when I am taking advantage of something or someone.

Then please come back and apologize for the confusion you just created.

#16873 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sorry sir but which game are you selling?

#16874 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I didn't even know monks made mods! I love your trappist beer and cheese sir!

Not me. Monks specialize. It is a treat when the other monks bring that around, though.

#16875 2 years ago

You got this all wrong, please read my first post before we continue on this witch hunt and then please explain how and when I am taking advantage of something or someone.
Then please come back and apologize for the confusion you just created.

Re read your own ad. You are not worth any more of my time or energy.

#16876 2 years ago

EDIT:
I MADE 30 of these fans for people in my area thinking that they were going to take them all, I was also bored and made a bunch I probably did not need to make. I am not selling these in mass, nor I am planning on taking over PinMonk business.
I am just trying to help some other pinheads in Canada. this is not a side business for me, nor it is intending to be, nor this is going to be an ongoing offering of any kind.
This is a one off sort of situation. I just took it upon myself to make some fans for myself and others and just happen to have extra NOW.
I should have explained the above more in detail from the beginning. Wow, the hate mail was a bit intense, to say the least.
This is not a venture, I am not after anybody's business nor I am selling parts going forward.
CHILL THE F OUT PEOPLE.
----
This is almost a copy of Pinmonk’s fan. I say almost because the fan I use is a different model #, however it works identically and has the same CFM and DBs.
I made these for local pinballers in my area, but will have extra so I am offering them here.
I will ship this out
Located in Ottawa / K2L2V2, feel free to get your own shipping quote on canada post website:
Dimension are approx
2x2x1 inches per fan
0.250lbs or less

Its all good, let’s move on.

Sounds like no one here is a...fan... of these anyways.

No need to keep...fanning...the flames.

#16877 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Does anyone know where I can find a thread about pinball machines for sale in Canada?

While fans were being discussed, i sold my AIQ premium to a good guy but i didnt get his Pinside name so i cant give him props.
If you are here, thanks for a smooth transaction and enjoy the new game.

#16878 2 years ago

Man all this fuss over a $20 mod. The whole modding community is so weird in pinball. The guy bought some fans and offered to save people some time and not have to get them shipped from the US. Only in pinball will you see people blow $1000s on a topper and a hissy over a mod turf war with a loonies worth of profit.

#16879 2 years ago

Omg. It's a fan replacement that has lower dbs. These are a dime a dozen out of China. Connectors and screws are not even caveman Science. Anyone can order the fans and resell them. If PinMonk thinks he has some secret sauce, he shouldn't be giving out tips. What a ridiculous argument. I made my own fan mod and would sell it in a second if I felt the inclination.

#16880 2 years ago

Okay I’ll bite,

I have a Whitewater for sale for 9k. Can negotiate for color dmd it in as well

Also would consider putting up my cq lotr Le for trade, for similar condition games. Mainly looking for deadpool/aiq le/prem but maybe others

Serious inquiries only please pm for more info

#16881 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If PinMonk thinks he has some secret sauce, he shouldn't be giving out tips.

Which is exactly why threads with DIY versions of retail pinside products like the DIY fan thread I made are very rare.

And if your plan is making competing fans, don't buy one of mine, then contact me and give me a story about "making a few for friends" when hitting me up repeatedly for tips about where to find specific parts for the knockoff you want to sell.

MUCH different than you making your own fan or sourcing your own stuff, Tranq.

#16882 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Okay I’ll bite,
I have a Whitewater for sale for 9k. Can negotiate for color dmd it in as well
Also would consider putting up my cq lotr Le for trade, for similar condition games. Mainly looking for deadpool/aiq le/prem but maybe others
Serious inquiries only please pm for more info

I've never actually played Whitewater, seems like a fun game. Looking at some gameplay right now, that playfield is amazing!

#16883 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which is exactly why threads with DIY versions of retail pinside products like the DIY fan thread I made are very rare.
And if your plan is making competing fans, don't buy one of mine, then contact me and give me a story about "making a few for friends" when hitting me up repeatedly for tips about where to find specific parts for the knockoff you want to sell.
MUCH different than you making your own fan or sourcing your own stuff, Tranq.

omg I can't believe you still going at this. Buddy if I wanted to steal your business do you think I will ping you with questions and give you warning about it???
I am well off financially Sir, I do not need to sell pinball fans to make a living. I made these for people in my area and have extras.
No mystery here.

Please stop with your delusions of grandeur because you made a DYI post. This is not a secret, nor rocket science.

#16885 2 years ago

This is not a secret, nor rocket science.

Then why did you contact me under false pretenses for direction sourcing parts and bouncing terrible ideas off me like epoxying the fan holes so you could use smaller screws on the larger holes (which I advised strongly against)?

Can you or anyone do something similar on your own? Yes. Did you? No. That's the point. Own it and move on. But I will not let you pretend like you didn't do anything wrong because you don't see it.

#16886 2 years ago

I’m interested. Hit me up.

EDIT:
CHILL THE F OUT PEOPLE.
----
I will ship this out
Dimension are approx
2x2x1 inches per fan
0.250lbs or less

#16887 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Then why did you contact me under false pretenses for direction sourcing parts and bouncing terrible ideas off me like epoxying the fan holes so you could use smaller screws on the larger holes (which I advised strongly against)?
Can you or anyone do something similar on your own? Yes. Did you? No. That's the point. Own it and move on. But I will not let you pretend like you didn't do anything wrong because you don't see it.

The point is that you are wining like a toddler because I made some fans for pinballers in my area and you are afraid that other people start doing it too.
I explained to your earlier this is not what I am doing. Still, you insist!

You seem to not understand that I am not doing this for money. I made a few for friends and have extras. End of story...

You are like dog with a bone and won't drop it and keep on instigating hate towards me, when you could have stopped it 4 or 5 hours ago. You keep being you and keep selling to THE REST OF THE WORLD. I am here just a lonely little Canadian helping my little community. But you don't like that.

MAYBE YOU NEEDED THE COMPETITION TO KEEP YOU HONEST? do I hear a yeahhhh...?

You got it bro.

Soooo guess what, you been at it for a few hours now and I am tired of you and your stupid fans and you simply BUSTED MY PINBALLS!
I am now officially IN the mod BIZ.

I AM IN BABY.

I wish this thread would let upload an image we are working on with the marketing team, but I think we are onto something here!!!

Not the best marketing material out there, YET... that is true, however... Granted these 'EFFINMONKEY' Fans are something else and they GONNA GET RIPPED TONIGHT.

https://ibb.co/CJq22fM

EFFINGMONKEY MODS IS BORN.

Cheers

#16888 2 years ago

The point is that you are wining like a toddler because I made some fans for pinballers in my area and you are afraid that other people start doing it too.
I explained to your earlier this is not what I am doing. Still, you insist!
You seem to not understand that I am not doing this for money. I made a few for friends and have extras. End of story...
You are like dog with a bone and won't drop it and keep on instigating hate towards me, when you could have stopped it 4 or 5 hours ago. You keep being you and keep selling to THE REST OF THE WORLD. I am here just a lonely little Canadian helping my little community. But you don't like that.
MAYBE YOU NEEDED THE COMPETITION TO KEEP YOU HONEST? do I hear a yeahhhh...?
You got it bro.
Soooo guess what, you been at it for a few hours now and I am tired of you and your stupid fans and you simply BUSTED MY PINBALLS!
I am now officially IN the mod BIZ.
I AM IN BABY.
I wish this thread would let upload an image we are working on with the marketing team, but I think we are onto something here!!!
Not the best marketing material out there, YET... that is true, however... Granted these 'EFFINMONKEY' Fans are something else and they GONNA GET RIPPED TONIGHT.
https://ibb.co/CJq22fM
EFFINGMONKEY MODS IS BORN.
Cheers

Yeah, I'm out. Jesus. What's next, cheap Blackouts and $9k White waters? What a joke.

#16889 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Yeah, I'm out. Jesus. What's next, cheap Blackouts and $9k White waters? What a joke.

I am surprised it took you this long to comment. Feel free to make a fair offer Spencer. Maybe we can do a trade?

#16890 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a Whitewater

Great game , great seller !

But does it come with an upgraded fan

#16891 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Great game , great seller !
But does it come with an upgraded fan

Sorry, EFFINGMONKEYS isn't working on any Bally/williams mods at the moment.

In case you forgot, internet peeps... We got FANS.

Let me feel the love, and as such, I will be removing the minimum order for as long as I have fans.

Need a fan, Canada?? ping me. I got fans.

It is selling time baby and this mod biz is vertiginous.

#16892 2 years ago

Sorry, EFFINGMONKEYS isn't working on any Bally/williams mods at the moment.
In case you forgot, internet peeps... We got FANS.
Let me feel the love, and as such, I will be removing the minimum order for as long as I have fans.
Need a fan, Canada?? ping me. I got fans.
It is selling time baby and this mod biz is vertiginous.

Congrats on the new business. Go start another thread to promote it please.

#16893 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:I am surprised it took you this long to comment. Feel free to make a fair offer Spencer. Maybe we can do a trade?

I'm sure you are. Good luck with the sale bud.

#16894 2 years ago

Im a little curious what keeps Spencer and Deebow so
negative all the time? Upset stomach?
Im used to them downvoting almost every post i make but downvoting a post where im thanking a buyer for a smooth transaction? You guys are getting ridiculous. Grow up boys.
Dont forget to hit that like button. Xoxo

#16895 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Im a little curious what keeps Spencer and Deebow so
negative all the time? Upset stomach?
Im used to them downvoting almost every post i make but downvoting a post where im thanking a buyer for a smooth transaction? You guys are getting ridiculous. Grow up boys.
Dont forget to hit that like button. Xoxo

If it bothers you that much disable the downvotes. Or start a new thread to bitch about it.

This thread is about selling pins.....or at least I thought it was.....

#16896 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

If it bothers you that much disable the downvotes. Or start a new thread to bitch about it.
This thread is about selling pins.....or at least I thought it was.....

Oh to be clear. It didnt bother me but i was unaware of that option thanks. I was just pointing out how negative these guys often are. Its borderline funny.
I WAS discussing a recent sale that happened last night to be fair
Moving on. Whos got that Blackout?

#16897 2 years ago

i have 7k for a TOM, WhiteWater, CFTBL, CV or SS

over that, i will shop for newer titles. Im not paying inflated covid price.

#16898 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

i have 7k for a TOM, WhiteWater, CFTBL, CV or SS
over that, i will shop for newer titles. Im not paying inflated covid price.

Most of those titles were 7k long before covid. Only one I've seen listed under 7k the past few years is Scared Stiff.

#16899 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Most of those titles were 7k long before covid. Only one I've seen listed under 7k the past few years is Scared Stiff.

thanks, not a rush, im happy with my current line up.

listing and selling is 2x things. will see how it goes.

there is a TOM for sale in Quebec for 9k, its been for sale for 2 months now....

#16900 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh to be clear. It didnt bother me but i was unaware of that option thanks. I was just pointing out how negative these guys often are. Its borderline funny.
I WAS discussing a recent sale that happened last night to be fair
Moving on. Whos got that Blackout?

It's not to be negative. It's the most polite way to tell you I think you're an idiot! You've wished people's children catch covid, ratt people out,(instead of just PM'ing him) and just your general attitude towards other people's contradicting opinions of yours. I thought the thumbs down simply signified I didn't agree with your post. Also, please don't message me again telling me how horrible the other pinsiders are! Back to finding you a Blackout

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/338?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.