(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,791 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 496.
#16701 2 years ago

Hahaha, I could do IMDN for an Indy! Have to have a grail game.

#16702 2 years ago

IMDN seems to be a hot commodity these days.

#16703 2 years ago

Plus cash of course!

#16704 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

IMDN seems to be a hot commodity these days.

I royally suck at the upper loop shot on mine...

Rob

#16705 2 years ago

WTB a minty (restored or CQ) EATPM.

Let me know what you have available, thank you.

#16706 2 years ago

WTB a Sonic Jai-Alai

#16707 2 years ago

Maiden is an amazing pin that everyone should own, even if only for a while. The code is great, the shots are great, the animation is great, the sound is great. Even if you don't like maiden, It's a fantastic game. That's why it's in high demand. It's my favorite game made after 2000, without question.

#16708 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Maiden is an amazing pin that everyone should own, even if only for a while. The code is great, the shots are great, the animation is great, the sound is great. Even if you don't like maiden, It's a fantastic game. That's why it's in high demand. It's my favorite game made after 2000, without question.

Most suppliers are currently taking orders for the next batch of Pros/Premiums scheduled for this spring/summer.

#16709 2 years ago

Any idea how long Stern will keep making them (Maiden) for? I'm not familiar with how long they usually keep games in production for, I assume it's whenever the licence runs out?

#16710 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Maiden is an amazing pin

Don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel !

#16711 2 years ago

Not a pin but I will be selling my HUO Buck Hunter HD Wild Panorama.

Has all of the newest software. All content can be unlocked for a monthly fee

$8000 with the 55 inch tv
$7500 without

Might be willing to ship

#16712 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel !

I asked...and Maiden said yes!!! lol

#16713 2 years ago

Looking for one of the following in or around Ottawa. Deadpool, Jurassic Park or Guardians. PM me if you're selling.

#16714 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Route Use Only, Documented.
It's my own sarcastic dig at HUO. As has been mentioned, the term doesn't mean a thing. Condition is king.

I thought it was funny Jay

Quoted from aeonblack:

Everything but the theme is awesome! And actually I like more maiden songs than I want to admit.. Probably the best game stern has put out IMO

#16715 2 years ago

I'm also looking for an Iron Maiden if anyone has one for sale. Calgary area preferred. Let me know. I could also do a nice Super Chexx as partial trade if interested.

#16716 2 years ago

Pretty sure nitro has more maidens coming soon, not sure if they all spoken for yet though.

#16717 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Not a pin but I will be selling my HUO Buck Hunter HD

Great seller ,... buy with confidence!

#16718 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Jurassic Park is the last new game I've played and I think it's my favorite. When I played Maiden for the first time at yegpin 2018 I thought the same thing. Classic Lawler feel and layout. I'd love one if I could afford one!

#16719 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Jurassic Park is the last new game I've played and I think it's my favorite. When I played Maiden for the first time at yegpin 2018 I thought the same thing. Classic Lawler feel and layout. I'd love one if I could afford one!

Great to hear. Have a premium on order for a while now.

#16720 2 years ago

Maiden feels like a updated Twilight Zone with the music of my youth, imo.

Quoted from PinPickle:

Great to hear. Have a premium on order for a while now.

#16721 2 years ago

All this Love for Iron Maiden isn't helping me shake one loose!! LOL

#16722 2 years ago

I'm generally not a stern fan, but Elwin has changed that. Maiden is the best modern pin imho. It has the perfect balance of shots, code, callouts and music. I think it's because Keith had so much time to develop the layout. The callouts are sooo good.

I also swear at Maiden daily, in a good way.

#16723 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

. Classic Lawler feel and layout. I'd love one if I could afford one!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Maiden feels like a updated Twilight Zone with the music of my youth, imo.

I LOVE my Maiden but neither of these statements would ever ring true imo.
I also love TZ but it is a completely different play style. Both games using the same number/style of flippers is about all i feel they have in common.

#16724 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

All this Love for Iron Maiden isn't helping me shake one loose!! LOL

Funny how I couldn't sell my IM Premium last year for $8,800 with less than 30 plays

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/iron-maiden-premium-sold.9940/

#16725 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Funny how I couldn't sell my IM Premium last year for $8,800 with less than 30 plays

Some titles take a bit longer to get love. Others get love right away from all the hype then it dies off somewhat.

Seeing similar with Stranger Things. Sat in distro warehouses forever as it wasn't selling. What other Stern have had LE's available to buy NIB from legit distros a year after release??? Now that folks have tried it with complete code the like it and want one. None to be had anywhere whether Pro or Prem. Hell even here in the marketplace there are more JJP GNR for sale than STh.

#16726 2 years ago

Just opened my Stranger Things Prem...wow. Too many haters.

#16727 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Some titles take a bit longer to get love. Others get love right away from all the hype then it dies off somewhat.
Seeing similar with Stranger Things. Sat in distro warehouses forever as it wasn't selling. What other Stern have had LE's available to buy NIB from legit distros a year after release??? Now that folks have tried it with complete code the like it and want one. None to be had anywhere whether Pro or Prem. Hell even here in the marketplace there are more JJP GNR for sale than STh.

I was talking with JJP yesterday and the guy told me GnR SE are done for good (no more parts and they aren't ordering any more) and they made less than the CEs. Focus is now on completing the remaining LEs on order.

#16728 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Focus is now on completing the remaining LEs on order.

well bad news , but guess they will have to get another game ready for release to keep the line moving!

#16729 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was talking with JJP yesterday and the guy told me GnR SE are done for good (no more parts and they aren't ordering any more) and they made less than the CEs. Focus is now on completing the remaining LEs on order.

I imagine the SEs didn't sell well. They look so stripped down when compared to the LE. First time JJP really reduced the features on the SE vs LE.

#16730 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Couldn't play it either

#16731 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I imagine the SEs didn't sell well. They look so stripped down when compared to the LE. First time JJP really reduced the features on the SE vs LE.

Not many basic games these days come with a 27" LCD display, 7" stage display and a 120 watt 2.1 stereo sound system. Pretty good value for the price.

#16732 2 years ago

Gnr worth every penny. SE or LE.
Very rewarding game.

That being said... anyone got
Metallica Prem/LE
Tales from the crypt
Freddy???!

Quoted from pinballjah:

Not many basic games these days come with a 27" LCD display, 7" stage display and a 120 watt 2.1 stereo sound system. Pretty good value for the price.

#16733 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Stripping the SE down to compete with Stern Pros and then jacking the price up $1k seemed counter-intuitive to me. I know it definitely confirmed I wouldn't be buying one.

#16734 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Nitro has a demo pro model which usually means they have stock. Played it Saturday. It’s definitely a game that has grown on me, if I had space I’d buy one plus the uv kit.

#16735 2 years ago

Confirmed nitro has nib stranger pro in stock.

Also surprisingly they still have aiq pro.

#16736 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Also surprisingly they still have aiq pro.

So does P1 in Montreal. In fact it's the only new game left in the showroom.

#16737 2 years ago

So there's no AIQ or ST Premiums anywhere? What is generally available anyhow?

Rob

#16738 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Nitro typically only lists what they have in stock so check their website. nitropinball.com

#16739 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

That's a pretty good deal I think. Last year a NIB premium was over $11k delivered and an LE over $14k. A bit cheaper in AB of course.

Rob

#16740 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Am I missing something it looks like it sold in two days?

#16741 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Pretty sure there’s no premium or le machines nib right now although lz premiums are shipping, I got mine last week.

Was in nitro Saturday they had lz pro, aiq pro, turtles pro, stranger pro and hot wheels set up for demo.

#16742 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Am I missing something it looks like it sold in two days?

it sold a year ago , he was just referencing his past sale

#16743 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

it sold 6 months ago

Yes but he stated he couldn't sell it at $8800 and yet it sold immediately. Do people actually think two days and its time to reduce the price? I assume he meant it as sarcasm and the pin is as hot as ever.

#16744 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yes but he stated he couldn't sell it at $8800 and yet it sold immediately. Do people actually think two days and its time to reduce the price? I assume he meant it as sarcasm and the pin is as hot as ever.

I had it posted other places, FB, kijiji, etc. before that ad. It took a while and I think it ended up going for $8,700. Not much interest in pins back in peak COVID days.

#16745 2 years ago

Hey crew, can you help me with a price check on a Star Wars premium non comic art? Huo, a few mods.

#16746 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Hey crew, can you help me with a price check on a Star Wars premium non comic art? Huo, a few mods.

8-9k

#16747 2 years ago

Anyone have luck with the Rollergames in Regina? I’ve messaged... texted... phoned. No reply

#16748 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have luck with the Rollergames in Regina? I’ve messaged... texted... phoned. No reply

He told me i was first to respond and first in line. I offered more and he agreed. He wouldn't take a deposit from me and told me not to worry, But has since gone quiet.... so hope it works out but guessing someone else promised him more...

#16749 2 years ago

Ohh he just reached out... again... hopefully still a go

There are 24,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/335?hl=pinball-nja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.