(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 497.
#16651 2 years ago
Quoted from Legacy69:

Wondering what a fair asking price for a Firepower II.
8 out of 10.
Was informed it was home played only when I purchased.
Exceptionally clean inside and out, with minor playfield wear.
Any assistance you folks might provide will be appreciated.

About half of a Firepower
Jk, i hate on FP2

#16652 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

They've got Pallet Service too, wonder what they would charge to bring a pin across. https://shippsy.com/services/pallet-service/

I was told $100CDN. But you would have to confirm the dimensions and weight. Not sure how the customs would work as you would have to prove game was made in the US.

#16653 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

About half of a Firepower
Jk, i hate on FP2

Thank you for your negative lack of information input Graysonsdad, apparently you have found a Blackout and will no longer be interested in the one I have!

#16654 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

They've got Pallet Service too, wonder what they would charge to bring a pin across. https://shippsy.com/services/pallet-service/

I have brought one across. It cost me $235 to get from Detroit to Windsor. I used Monts on time Delivery for that part. It cost me $70 CAD to Jets customs for the paperwork. I also paid $450 CAD tax to Jets for $2500.00USD Superman man machine.

#16655 2 years ago

I live just off Huron Church so that is why it was so cheap.

#16656 2 years ago

Quoted from Zartan:I also paid $450 CAD tax to Jets for $2500.00USD Superman man machine.

Glad you went for that Superman 'Man' machine, the Superman 'Sissy' edition just won't cut it!

#16657 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I have brought one across. It cost me $235 to get from Detroit to Windsor. I used Monts on time Delivery for that part. It cost me $70 CAD to Jets customs for the paperwork. I also paid $450 CAD tax to Jets for $2500.00USD Superman man machine.

Interesting. So Monts was able to receive the game from the seller in the US?

#16658 2 years ago
Quoted from Legacy69:

Thank you for your negative lack of information input Graysonsdad, apparently you have found a Blackout and will no longer be interested in the one I have!

It was a joke. Relax.
I can always use another one stranger

Also, "negative lack of information input"?
Are you secretly a robot? Thats awesome!!

#16659 2 years ago

Surely somewhere there must be a heavy metal meltdown hiding? One with the topper?

#16660 2 years ago

My 2 cents on FP 2
Ask for 4K
Then let them know you are not the retail crazy price listings from Kingston.

Otherwise,
Try the new Heavy Metal.
Wife loves 2 player. Stealing capture is always good for a shot in the arm, bite, other distraction.
My fav is when she starts yelling "Down the middle! Over the side!"

#16661 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Interesting. So Monts was able to receive the game from the seller in the US?

Yes, they are great to deal with as well! I’ve done it twice during the pandemic. One was my arcade machine. I tipped the driver to help me bring the machine into the basement! The arcade was the same price as the pinball machine! So the taxes were the same. I didn’t have to pay duty on either one of them. I think my Stranger Things will come from the states as well(when I get it!). It’s way cheaper than here!

#16662 2 years ago

So I’ve been looking to sell/trade my Scared Stiff ... but I’m thinking I should just get the minor issues addressed by a professional repair guy and keeping it. I’ll never find one in as nice shape and I really do love the game (I grew up with it!)

Can anyone recommend a Pinball Repair guy in the GTA (Ontario)?

#16663 2 years ago

Maple pinball.....Shane and Doug. [The old Church of the Silverball] Doug Astill if you don't mind driving it to Collingwood. Mitchell Aires in Wellesley....not sure if he's doing house calls for a while.

#16664 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Surely somewhere there must be a heavy metal meltdown hiding? One with the topper?

I love that game!

#16665 2 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Maple pinball.....Shane and Doug. [The old Church of the Silverball] Doug Astill if you don't mind driving it to Collingwood. Mitchell Aires in Wellesley....not sure if he's doing house calls for a while.

Dave Astill from Collingwood ,u could call him too find out

#16666 2 years ago

Game Of Thrones Pro for sale 8150..also
Also on kijiji Ontario...will assist shipping across Canada...

#16667 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Aerosmith, looking for another ghostbusters and Jurassic park DE or stern or fingers crossed a new back to the future if stern releases it!

So it's looking like The Mandalorian, any chance of getting it?

#16668 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Say what? The Mandalorian??

#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

I sure hope so! Canada will probably only get allotted 10-20 le’s I’m guessing.

#16670 2 years ago

I won't buy slight unseen for an LE like sounds like sounds whats happening, but if the game is decent I will be in for a premium

#16671 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

I keep imagining outlane drains triggering the callout: "This is the way".

Stern needs a solid outing this time after LZ.

Rob

#16672 2 years ago
Quoted from Legacy69:

Wondering what a fair asking price for a Firepower II.
8 out of 10.
Was informed it was home played only when I purchased.
Exceptionally clean inside and out, with minor playfield wear.
Any assistance you folks might provide will be appreciated.

4-4.5 k

#16674 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

So I’ve been looking to sell/trade my Scared Stiff ... but I’m thinking I should just get the minor issues addressed by a professional repair guy and keeping it. I’ll never find one in as nice shape and I really do love the game (I grew up with it!)
Can anyone recommend a Pinball Repair guy in the GTA (Ontario)?

http://www.pinballexchange.com/

I had them do some work on my HS recently. Great work and reasonable prices. Still doing housecalls I believe. If it is a board issue... I would detach and bring it to them to save the call out fee.

#16675 2 years ago

USD below 1.23 We need that border reopened!

#16676 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Might be a good time to do an order I've been waiting on!

#16677 2 years ago

#16678 2 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

My 2 cents on FP 2
Ask for 4K
Then let them know you are not the retail crazy price listings from Kingston.
Otherwise,
Try the new Heavy Metal.
Wife loves 2 player. Stealing capture is always good for a shot in the arm, bite, other distraction.
My fav is when she starts yelling "Down the middle! Over the side!"

Thank you

#16679 2 years ago

Thank you

#16680 2 years ago

Firepower II for sale, private owner, home use
Kingston, Ontario
Willing to palletize and ship at additional costs to buyer.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1564556297&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true

#16681 2 years ago

EM for auction in Calgary: https://canada.hibid.com/lot/89252134/coin-op-gottlieb--4-square--pinball-machine/?q=&ref=lot-list

If the minimum bid is $1500, well -- it might not sell!

#16682 2 years ago

It might sell. The 10k-12.5k Twilight zones listed - likely not.

#16683 2 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Hey everyone,
Going to sell my STTNG outright, $7500 cdn (same as I paid for it). Great shape, laser mod, all new ships, led's, CDMD. I'll throw an add up on kijiji once I get a chance to take some decent photos.
Thanks!

Hello again everyone,

Price drop on my STTNG, 7k cdn (5700usd). Let me know if you want to come take a look or have any questions

#16684 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

EM for auction in Calgary: https://canada.hibid.com/lot/89252134/coin-op-gottlieb--4-square--pinball-machine/?q=&ref=lot-list
If the minimum bid is $1500, well -- it might not sell!

Cool game.. seeing worse games go for more these days, but starting at $1500 seems pretty backward.. lol. I thought the point of an auction is to let the buyers decide what it is worth.

#16685 2 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Jerry knows games....

Jerry does but Starburst/playdium/player one's games have always been setup super easy ... no big surprise that ball times are long .. when TOPL held league nights and playoffs there ball times were uber long (way back in the day)

#16686 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Net difference is maybe 10% which isn't nothing but with the prices of pins doesn't really make things deals

#16687 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Now is a great time to order some parts from Marco. If your order is over $99US, use code PIN-MOM for free US to US shipping. If you live in the GTA, use this link below and you can get the order from the US address to Shippsy's Mississauga or Markham location for a $6.99CDN fee. This link will give you $10 off your first order. You will have to pay 13% HST on the invoice cost and duty if the order is over $150CDN. If you can get Marco to provide you with an invoice that states the product(s) are Made in the USA, there would be no duty over the $150CDN limit. Any questions, PM me.
https://portal.shippsy.com/register/SLvblO
I just ordered a $259US topper from Tilttoppers.com, they gave me the invoice stating Made in the USA, no duty, just 13% tax. Been using this service since the border closed, a lot easier than driving down to Buffalo to pick items up.

When have you been charged duty on products from US suppliers ... in all the purchases from Pinlife/Marcos/Bay Area I've never been charged duty (and that is about 15 years and running now) .. just PST and GST or HST when I was in Ontario

#16688 2 years ago
Quoted from SquidVicious:

Net difference is maybe 10% which isn't nothing but with the prices of pins doesn't really make things deals

A premium as of today would cost you $750 less than it did in November when I grabbed my AIQ. Thats nothing to scoff at.
Having said that, Covid has introduced new costs as well.

#16689 2 years ago

I have no idea why, but lately I’ve really wanted a dominos pizza pin. It’s probably a good thing I’ve spent all my extra funds on crypto lately lol.

#16690 2 years ago

Doge baby! Bought it at 4 cents.

#16691 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I have no idea why, but lately I’ve really wanted a dominos pizza pin. It’s probably a good thing I’ve spent all my extra funds on crypto lately lol.

Funny, I have a Domino's Pizza pinball. I let it languish for the past three years. Now? My favourite game, first one I play. My line-up is small, but does feature Deadpool Premium and Walking Dead Premium. The "new" Domino's code (v.6) is pretty sweet.

#16692 2 years ago

Small collections are great, way less headaches to fix.

#16693 2 years ago

Feel free to send the DP my way if you are bored with it. Glad to see they fixed Domino’s after I ran it out of code the last time I played it, couldn’t even put my name in for a high score lol...

Quoted from wtuttle:

Funny, I have a Domino's Pizza pinball. I let it languish for the past three years. Now? My favourite game, first one I play. My line-up is small, but does feature Deadpool Premium and Walking Dead Premium. The "new" Domino's code (v.6) is pretty sweet.

#16694 2 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Glad to hear the new code came out! I’ve always thought it looked like a fun game. And I guess even if I did have the money set aside, it would likely take me a while to find one. I only know of two in Canada, and I’m betting there’s not too many others floating around up here.

#16695 2 years ago

Anyone have a Metallica for sale?
Premium possibly.
*Yes I know the refinery purple is on Kijiji and pinrev

Thanks in advance.

#16696 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Glad to hear the new code came out! I’ve always thought it looked like a fun game. And I guess even if I did have the money set aside, it would likely take me a while to find one. I only know of two in Canada, and I’m betting there’s not too many others floating around up here.

Interestingly, I was told a franchisee in Swift Current bought four (4!) of the same machine, one for each of his locations throughout Saskatchewan.

I purchased the pin because my first job was with Domino's. The year was 1991. I was nine years-old, and earned $3 an hour to deliver flyers for them on Rollerblades. The perk was getting to make your own pizza at the location when you were done your three hours of skating. I still like the pizza, and totally bought the game for pure nostalgia. When I sell, I will undoubtedly incur a loss, but whatever, no regrets. If there is one thing the pandemic has taught me, it is to indulge when the mood strikes.

#16697 2 years ago

I played Dominos at VFW one year.
Fun game, found the backglass a bit meh.
Loved the pizza cutters on the slings.
A great 'commercial' pin.
Wished a Dominos around here had one...

#16698 2 years ago

Me too. Summer of 88 I was ten and delivered flyers for the Erminskin Dominos on 106 St. I think we got $2/hr but the highlight was getting to make your own pizza when you were finished

Quoted from wtuttle:

I purchased the pin because my first job was with Domino's. The year was 1991. I was nine years-old, and earned $3 an hour to deliver flyers for them on Rollerblades. The perk was getting to make your own pizza at the location when you were done

#16699 2 years ago
Quoted from Legacy69:

Firepower II for sale, private owner, home use
Kingston, Ontario
Willing to palletize and ship at additional costs to buyer.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1564556297&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true

Price drop, now $4000. CDN or $3250 USD

#16700 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Small collections are great, way less headaches to fix.

Very true. I'll help you whittle yours down by taking your IMDN

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/334?hl=guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.