(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 496.
#16601 2 years ago

Toronto to Lethbridge,AB $290 Day and Ross

#16602 2 years ago

Anybody out there have a MMR or original for sale? Also looking for a Wonka. Will buy outright and willing to ship.

Also have a nice WCS94 willing to trade +/- cash for nice condition system 11s or other 90s dmd pins.

Cheers

#16603 2 years ago

Also would trade my TMNT pro for JP pro or Stranger Things pro. Happy to drive a few hours for the right deal.

#16604 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

The Day and Ross price is actually higher than it should be. I was quoted $122 plus tax but for some reason they put the weight down as 577 pounds instead of around 280. We think they put 280 Kg by mistake. I tried to get it fixed, long story, I just paid the extra $30 so I didn't have to wait a couple extra days to pick up the game.
Manitoulin I had 31x31x56 280 pounds.

Likely changed to volumetric weight.

And unless the skid footprint is 31*31, the freight company can re-evaluate. I don't ship on mini pallets, so that's a major difference there too.

#16605 2 years ago

Throwing it out there:

Have a TMNT Pro, and looking to trade for Iron Maiden Pro/Pre, Deadpool Premium, AIQ Premium, Led Zeppelin Premium. Obviously willing to work out a payment compensation for a Premium machine trade.

Open to considering offers of selling the TMNT Pro outright as well.

I love the game and it will be in my collection again in the future, but my pinball room is not large enough to hold all these GEMS!

Thanks!

#16606 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Throwing it out there:
Have a TMNT Pro, and looking to trade for Iron Maiden Pro/Pre, Deadpool Premium, AIQ Premium, Led Zeppelin Premium. Obviously willing to work out a payment compensation for a Premium machine trade.
I love the game and it will be in my collection again in the future, but my pinball room is not large enough to hold all these GEMS!
Thanks!

Is the TMNT like new? how many plays?
What are you asking $ for it?

thx

#16607 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Throwing it out there:
Thanks!

Pm sent

#16608 2 years ago

still on the hunt for an original Medevil Madness , looking to move a redone IJPA with Tiltopper topper!

#16609 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

still on the hunt for an original Medevil Madness , looking to move a redone IJPA with Tiltopper topper!

Can confirm that IJPA is in bitchin' shape!

Additionally, Rob is the shit!!!

#16610 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Can confirm that IJPA is in bitchin' shape!
Additionally, Rob is the shit!!!

Can’t confirm the bitchin’ shape but can confirm Rob is the shit!!

#16611 2 years ago

Hey guys...so glad pinside came back. Didn’t realize how often I reference it.

->Looking for a 1990s DE Star Trek or similar
ie; Starship Troopers, Baywatch, IndependenceDay, StarWars 1992

Anything tucked away gents? Thank you.

#16612 2 years ago

A few machines are available. Willing to ship.

Tron Pro is still for sale. $8900 OBO, though I would prefer a machine and cash in trade.

Looking at trades (+ or - cash) for the following:

MMr Standard, IJ 93', Elvira HoH

Add some cash plus one of the following:
Iron Maiden Pro, AC/DC Vault Pro, SM Vault, Iron Man Vault, GoT Pro, TSPP, LotR, Stranger Things Pro, GotG Pro, BSD

The Walking Dead Pro
- has a shaker and custom translite, LED's. Great shape, playing 100%.
Looking for $7,200 OBO, or one of the following (+ or - cash):
Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Jurassic Park (Stern), Metallica, ACNC, LotR
or whatever you have that may pique my interest!

Gottlieb Atlantis - $2200 OBO
Great shape, backglass has some minor flaking, cabinet has patina. Playfield and plastics are top notch. New rubbers installed.

Transformers LE - $7100 OBO
Playing great. Has some decal wrinkling around the front legs. It has hard plastic cabinet protectors covering wrinkles.

#16613 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Tron Pro is still for sale. $8900 OBO, though I would prefer a machine and cash in trade.
Iron Maiden Pro, AC/DC Vault Pro, SM Vault, Iron Man Vault, GoT Pro, TSPP, LotR, Stranger Things Pro, GotG Pro, BSD
The Walking Dead Pro
Great shape, backglass has some minor flaking, cabinet has patina. Playfield and plastics are top notch. New rubbers installed.
Playing great. Has some decal wrinkling around the front legs. It has hard plastic cabinet protectors covering wrinkles.

pm sent

#16614 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

The Walking Dead Pro

Damn. Some great prices here.

#16615 2 years ago

For sale, Attack from Mars Remake SE. Mint HUO, low plays at 260

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1562549846

#16616 2 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Also would trade my TMNT pro for JP pro or Stranger Things pro. Happy to drive a few hours for the right deal.

Would that be considered essential travel?

#16617 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Would that be considered essential travel?

In our world. You bet my friend. Just double up on masks lol
Cheers
Sorry late replies to post about machines for sale, connection issues were preventing me from getting messages..
GI and WCS are with family friends now,thx to all interested. Still got a grand lizard 4k , f14 4.5k both in absolutely amazing shape and a nice fathom 7k canadian.
Take care , stay safe and healthy fellow pinheads.

#16618 2 years ago

AFM SE is SOLD

#16619 2 years ago

How sweet is that

#16620 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

The Walking Dead Pro

Atlantis is off the market. Everything else is still available!

#16621 2 years ago

My JP2 is sold, thanks to everyone that had interest.

#16622 2 years ago

I have a Strange World I'll be listing today on pinside. Excellent Backglass, solid cab and clean mechs. A couple of wear spots on the pf. Plays very well and as it should Just cleaned and rubbered. $4500 cdn.

#16623 2 years ago

Have a Rick and Morty I want to move to make some room. Number 168 Blood suckers edition fully optioned including Butter cabinet. Dialed in and very few plays, 12k US and would prefer something local. Not 1 blemish anywhere, basically brand new. cheers

#16624 2 years ago

Have a VERY nice Sinbad (sys1). Near perfect BG; nice PF but could use new plastics for sale. Bulletproofing mods done, battery replaced with supercap, Plays perfectly, asking $2100 CAD.

Also have a Cleopatra (sys1). Great player, but MPU will not reset high score and cannot set replay scores. Otherwise plays great. One display has an extra segment showing for 0s. Bulletproofing mods done, battery replaced with supercap. $1500 CAD

Both machines are set up and playable in Surrey, BC.

#16625 2 years ago
Quoted from vonclod:

I have a Strange World I'll be listing today on pinside. Excellent Backglass, solid cab and clean mechs. A couple of wear spots on the pf. Plays very well and as it should Just cleaned and rubbered. $4500 cdn.

Link to sale ad below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113871

#16626 2 years ago

Anyone in BC interested in a GnR LE? No playfield issues, very low plays. Great game, but the theme isn't clicking with me. Considering trade or sale for current replacement value.

*edit*
Games that interest me include Lebowski, Elvira HoH, or newer stern pro + cash, send me a PM if you'd like to chat over possibilities. Cheers!

#16627 2 years ago

Silverball Mania
Magic
Faces

Pm if you got some interesting trades.

#16628 2 years ago

I have a nice shopped RFM for sale, premium LEDs installed. Clean Cabinet. $5,500 CDN.

#16629 2 years ago

What's up in Ont? 3500 Addams Family? 350 Buck Rogers? Scams on Kijiji?

#16630 2 years ago

I think so...…..the Buck Rogers I think was real, but the AF is someone just having fun using someone elses phone number.

#16631 2 years ago

The guy called me back....he's a collector but sure doesn't have an AF for sale. Someone just having a go at him,...though it did suck using his work number.

#16632 2 years ago
Quoted from guard:

The guy called me back....he's a collector but sure doesn't have an AF for sale. Someone just having a go at him,...though it did suck using his work number.

Well thats a dick move

#16633 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

What's up in Ont? 3500 Addams Family? 350 Buck Rogers? Scams on Kijiji?

I think the $9,850 Super Mario is real

#16634 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Well thats a dick move

Its pretty funny though, give a buddy's number with a low priced TAF for sale, lol

#16635 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Its pretty funny though, give a buddy's number with a low priced TAF for sale, lol

have your number .... will try it out!
lol

#16636 2 years ago

Was way more fun back in the day when cell plans were like $1/min.

#16637 2 years ago

I just called him. I was hoping it would be a machine that needed work. He said it was not him that posted the ad. He did say he has several machines for sale. Including a few Twilight zones he wants $10,000USD.

#16638 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have a Rick and Morty I want to move to make some room. Number 168 Blood suckers edition fully optioned including Butter cabinet. Dialed in and very few plays, 12k US and would prefer something local. Not 1 blemish anywhere, basically brand new. cheers

Machine is sold, thanks for all the interest

#16639 2 years ago

Checking if anyone is interested in taking over my Star Race project.

Machine plays. PF is quite rough, I have given it a quick clean.. but def some wear to address, and will need the full shop job and better yet, restoration for PF.
Backglass might be salvageable. I was going to try some gel film, it's really just the blue background which has flaked. I actually have another glass that came with this machine which is really bad.

The cool part about the project is the idea of custom sound. To achieve this, I used the lisy.dev (lisy80) board and have loaded an SD card with the game rom and some custom WAV audtio samples.

I've also swapped in some nicer plastics, and new bumper caps etc.

Here is where the sound is now. Things seem to score.. noticed the Vari-target didn't reset.. not sure what's up with that.

I'm into it for about $1600 CAD, so looking to get that for it as-is.

#16640 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Machine is sold, thanks for all the interest

Holy shit, some lucky fucker's getting a R&M!

#16641 2 years ago

Scared Stiff for sale or trade....

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hi everyone, I have come to recognize that older pins are not for me. I simply do not have the technical knowledge to keep classic machines as pristine as it should be kept. There...”
2021-04-28
Milton, ON
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 545 times

#16642 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Holy shit, some lucky fucker's getting a R&M!

Yeah I heard yours will be listed on kijiji for 2k tonight

#16643 2 years ago

Edit

#16644 2 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Yeah I heard yours will be listed on kijiji for 2k tonight

Yup, keep checking, i'm going to surprise list it for some lucky pinhead!!

I love this game, it'll be in my possession for quite some time i'm sure

#16645 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

Going to sell my STTNG outright, $7500 cdn (same as I paid for it). Great shape, laser mod, all new ships, leds, CDMD. I'll throw an add up on kijiji once I get a chance to take some decent photos.

Thanks!

#16646 2 years ago

Anyone have an original Pinsound card or Pinsound + they are looking to sell? PM with details. Thanks.

#16647 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have an original Pinsound card or Pinsound + they are looking to sell? PM with details. Thanks.

PM'd

#16648 2 years ago

Now is a great time to order some parts from Marco. If your order is over $99US, use code PIN-MOM for free US to US shipping. If you live in the GTA, use this link below and you can get the order from the US address to Shippsy's Mississauga or Markham location for a $6.99CDN fee. This link will give you $10 off your first order. You will have to pay 13% HST on the invoice cost and duty if the order is over $150CDN. If you can get Marco to provide you with an invoice that states the product(s) are Made in the USA, there would be no duty over the $150CDN limit. Any questions, PM me.

https://portal.shippsy.com/register/SLvblO

I just ordered a $259US topper from Tilttoppers.com, they gave me the invoice stating Made in the USA, no duty, just 13% tax. Been using this service since the border closed, a lot easier than driving down to Buffalo to pick items up.

#16649 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Now is a great time to order some parts from Marco. If your order is over $99US, use code PIN-MOM for free US to US shipping. If you live in the GTA, use this link below and you can get the order from the US address to Shippsy's Mississauga or Markham location for a $6.99CDN fee. This link will give you $10 off your first order. You will have to pay 13% HST on the invoice cost and duty if the order is over $150CDN. If you can get Marco to provide you with an invoice that states the product(s) are Made in the USA, there would be no duty over the $150CDN limit. Any questions, PM me.
https://portal.shippsy.com/register/SLvblO
I just ordered a $259US topper from Tilttoppers.com, they gave me the invoice stating Made in the USA, no duty, just 13% tax. Been using this service since the border closed, a lot easier than driving down to Buffalo to pick items up.

They've got Pallet Service too, wonder what they would charge to bring a pin across. https://shippsy.com/services/pallet-service/

#16650 2 years ago

Wondering what a fair asking price for a Firepower II.

8 out of 10.
Was informed it was home played only when I purchased.
Exceptionally clean inside and out, with minor playfield wear.

Any assistance you folks might provide will be appreciated.

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/333?hl=pkrobin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.