(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 497.
#16451 3 years ago

IJ up for sale in Calgary, price seems maybe a bit low ($9500)? What do you guys think?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1558196728

#16452 3 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

Hello all, long time since I’ve visited, good to see many pages of pins being sold and traded, and kept in Canada!
I have a very original STTNG here running original boards except a new tray opto that I installed. The tie-back mod is done. Original DMD, no LEDs etc no other mods ... (boo??!!) lol anyways I was hoping to get a sense of fair market value , I want to put it up on Kijiji and FB groups for sale , looking for $6500 as is where is. I hope this seems reasonable. It is not pristine but really never saw heavy plays. It was used as a spare machine on a sleepy location here. Has drill holes for a route lock. It plays well, just never was my dream theme.
Look forward to your constructive feedback!

#16453 3 years ago

If it's legit (and it seems to be), I'd be all over this if it was in Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal.
Looks pretty darn nice!

Quoted from Kare9:

IJ up for sale in Calgary, price seems maybe a bit low ($9500)? What do you guys think?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1558196728

#16454 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Don't worry... I'm sure they'll take more if you offer it!

#16455 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Don't worry... I'm sure they'll take more if you offer it!

#16456 3 years ago

Anyone know where to source illuminated flipper buttons in Canada? Was looking at comet. Just way too much with shipping and if you get hit on a brokerage fee at the border it would be ridiculous

#16457 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone know where to source illuminated flipper buttons in Canada? Was looking at comet. Just way too much with shipping and if you get hit on a brokerage fee at the border it would be ridiculous

https://nitropinball.com/products/flipper-buttons-led-stern

#16458 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

The cabinet decals look like they were poorly applied. I see lots of wrinkles.

Rob

#16459 3 years ago

Come on, Indie's getting old, his skin isn't so taught anymore!

#16460 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Never have I got a Comet duty bill. There’s no brokerage on USPS, I find Comet to be reasonable shipping prices, as is Titan if you only get rubber, add balls or something, she’s game over.

It blends in as you probably need to buy 1 or 2 hundred bulk pack any way

#16461 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

reasonable shipping prices, as is Titan

Used to be reasonable... those days are over!

#16462 3 years ago

Never have I got a Comet duty bill. There’s no brokerage on USPS, I find Comet to be reasonable shipping prices

This. I ordered about $100 Canadian in parts and was expecting duty upon arrival. Canada post person just dropped it off, no extra charges.

Bit of a tangent but when did Pinball Life stop shipping USPS? A year ago when Covid hit?

#16463 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

This. I ordered about $100 Canadian in parts and was expecting duty upon arrival. Canada post person just dropped it off, no extra charges.
Bit of a tangent but when did Pinball Life stop shipping USPS? A year ago when Covid hit?

Late fall, they temp stopped using mail because of the outrageous delays.

#16464 3 years ago

Titan just stopped using DHL and is switching back to USPS for international. I didn't think DHL was that bad. I didn't pay and brokerage/duty on shipments from them.

#16465 3 years ago

Never have I got a Comet duty bill. There’s no brokerage on USPS, I find Comet to be reasonable shipping prices, as is Titan if you only get rubber, add balls or something, she’s game over.
It blends in as you probably need to buy 1 or 2 hundred bulk pack any way

My last order was thru titan. Shipping was great. Unfortunately it more than doubled with duty and tax. I’d ordered from titan lots before and never had to pay. So I’m gun shy even if I’ve not paid with folks before.

#16466 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Titan just stopped using DHL and is switching back to USPS for international. I didn't think DHL was that bad. I didn't pay and brokerage/duty on shipments from them.

Dhl was the one that nailed me. What pissed me off is they flat out lied. I phoned and said this is way too much to be just tax. How much is brokerage and how much is duty? Their response was it’s all duty. We’re not charging you. I was like dude... the fees are more than what I paid for the order!! After I escalated it two more people up the chain I finally got a breakdown sent to me. DHL can kiss my ass.

I reached out to the guys at titan and thanked them for years of great service but let them know I needed to source in Canada now. Maybe they had a few complaints and skidded those assholes.

#16467 3 years ago

I am really glad to see titan changed shippers. I know I’ve had lots of people say their bulbs aren’t as good as comets but I’ve always found them to be really great to deal with and good prices. I like their silicone bands also. Especially for flippers.

#16468 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

My last order was thru titan. Shipping was great. Unfortunately it more than doubled with duty and tax. I’d ordered from titan lots before and never had to pay. So I’m gun shy even if I’ve not paid with folks before.

If you live near Toronto, I highly recommend Shippsy to get orders from the US. I have used them 5 times now and never any duty charges. Best part is you pay US to US shipping, which is a lot cheaper to start with. Then $6.99CDN to get the order to either their pick up locations in Markham and Mississauga. As long as you can provide a receipt that states the item was made in the USA, no duty on any price point. I have two toppers on their way. Much cheaper than driving down to Niagara Falls to pick items up.

#16469 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I am really glad to see titan changed shippers. I know I’ve had lots of people say their bulbs aren’t as good as comets but I’ve always found them to be really great to deal with and good prices. I like their silicone bands also. Especially for flippers.

Titan said they were getting hosed royally by DHL on every single shipment. I don't blame them for switching, but I didn't have any issues with DHL... UPS on the other hand can kiss my ass.

#16470 3 years ago

Thinking of moving my HUO TSPP for the right trade. I haven't shipped before, but if the purchaser would like to work with me we can do it.

I'm not sure I want to sell/trade it along but I'd consider:

Batman 66
Star Trek Premium
Dialed In LE
Deadpool Pro/Premium

#16471 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Thinking of moving my HUO TSPP for the right trade. I haven't shipped before, but if the purchaser would like to work with me we can do it.
I'm not sure I want to sell/trade it along but I'd consider:
Batman 66
Star Trek Premium
Dialed In LE
Deadpool Pro/Premium

Woooooweeeee, shakin loose that Simpsons!
Can’t go wrong to mix up the lineup sometimes

#16472 3 years ago

Anyone have a police force or corvette for sale.

#16473 3 years ago

It's been ages since I've been feeling the pinball vibe...

Any interest out there for a DE Guns n Roses?

I'm interested in a decent condition superpin on trade, working or not, cash up or down as needed.

Not really looking to sell, but I'll post it up for pin hunting funds, if there's no bites or decent trades out there in the next few weeks or so.

Lemme know!

#16474 3 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

It's been ages since I've been feeling the pinball vibe...
Any interest out there for a DE Guns n Roses?
I'm interested in a decent condition superpin on trade, working or not, cash up or down as needed.
Not really looking to sell, but I'll post it up for pin hunting funds, if there's no bites or decent trades out there in the next few weeks or so.
Lemme know!

Guy on FB "Pinball machines in Canada" looking for a DE GnR right now

#16475 3 years ago

Final price drop on my Gottlieb Surfer. $1000 firm. I'd rather set it on fire than go lower. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sav3aZqZWLRNh7hs5

Need more specific photos? Just ask.

Pros:
Fully functional game. Set up for free play. I won't say working 100% because I just noticed the TILT light is not coming on. Socket needs to be hard soldered or bayonet replaced

Cons:
Cosmetics/Aesthetics are rough
Backbox has some damage.
Backglass has some peeling. Sealed by previous owner.
Front and one side of the pin was painted white.
Some rust on mechanicals, but does not affect gameplay.

Work that has been done:

New facetted white posts
New full set of repro plastics from PBR
New stars and rollover inserts
New rebuilt flippers
New rebuilt pop bumpers
New spinner
New full set of rubbers
New plunger mech
New rebuilt drop target mech w/new silkscreened drop targets
Inserts have LEDs
GI has new incandescent bulbs
New leg levelers
New apron cards
New transparent red coin drop inserts
New 5 cent inserts behind red coin drop inserts
Coin door has been polished, and repaired.
New pinball
New AC line cord
New tilt bob assembly
Start-up sequence of the pin gone over by trusted pin tech
And much more...

Included with the sale of the machine:
01x Flipper Rebuild Kit KT-GFLIP03AM. New.
05x Drop Targets. Used. Dirty, paint worn off, but great for back-ups.
02x Pop Bumper Caps. Like New.
08x 5081 Springs. New.
10x 7769 Springs. New.
12x 7827 Springs. New.
06x 6974 Cotter Pins. New.
03x Fuse Holders. Digikey. New.
05x Star Inserts (White). New.
04x Flex Stone. New.
09x Springs. Used. I think these are extra drop target springs.
03x Pawl. 2 New. 1 Used (includes arm)
01x Gottlieb Schematics.
01x Gottlieb Manual.
01x Coin Insert Prints. Allows you to change the pricing. Printed on 90LB cardstock.

#16476 3 years ago

De gnr in Vancouver area for 8000 right now. On fb marketplace

#16477 3 years ago

Guy on FB "Pinball machines in Canada" looking for a DE GnR right now

Thanks for the heads up. If it goes up for sale, I'll post it there as well.

I see the guy selling a GnR clear coated playfield, but not the guy looking to buy a machine.

I have a full new plastics kit for it, and I'm kinda thinking I want the playfield now. I love/hate all the options that seem to come at you at once. lol

#16478 3 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anyone have a police force or corvette for sale.

Police force just sold in lloydminster for a song. If I was in the area I would have snagged it. I offered the guy $2k for it (listed 2500) and he agreed to it but I ended up going to cgy for a pin days before and another trip might have led to a separation.

#16479 3 years ago

order from a Canadian distributor, Shipped from Canada (Toronto)

http://www.pinballleds.ca/

#16480 3 years ago

There's lots of great suppliers out of the USA but I try and support Nitro or Canadian guys whenever possible. I find them all eager to please.

#16481 3 years ago

I just recently got some great superbands from Nitro, they are much tougher than titan. And I like the feel of these ones.

#16482 3 years ago

I just recently got some great superbands from Nitro, they are much tougher than titan. And I like the feel of these ones.

Agreed in my last order I got some and the green translucent is the best I’ve seen, I want all the colours now.

#16483 3 years ago

Superbands will have less bounce in them, it will make your machine much easier to play if that is what you are going for. We primarily use Titan Rubber as a little more consistent bounce as we use our machines for competition but you are right they are not as durable.

#16484 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

. I don't blame them for switching

Perhaps they should ship USPS

#16485 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Superbands will have less bounce in them, it will make your machine much easier to play if that is what you are going for. We primarily use Titan Rubber as a little more consistent bounce as we use our machines for competition but you are right they are not as durable.

Interesting I'll do some testing.

#16486 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have Titans on most, but I tossed Superbands on my Rick and Morty b/c it’s so volatile a game already, anything I can do to dampen it down a bit is helpful

#16488 3 years ago

Woooooweeeee, shakin loose that Simpsons!
Can’t go wrong to mix up the lineup sometimes

Yeah with a 2 Pin house... Sometime you have to put the feelers out there.

#16489 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Yeah with a 2 Pin house... Sometime you have to put the feelers out there.

interrested in buying it if the price is right! not covid inflated

#16490 3 years ago

Just listed my BSD. If anyone is interested PM me.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Time to cut this one loose from my collection, and for those that know me I don't sell games very often. Cabinet has ZERO fade, and besides the flipper button wear is in very good...”
2021-03-31
Toronto, ON
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 238 times

D.

#16491 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

interrested in buying it if the price is right! not covid inflated

You HAVE to pay a celebrity price and have him sign the game!! GREAT PODCAST had my vote for favorite!

#16492 3 years ago

Surfer is SOLD PENDING PICKUP. Thank you for the overwhelming interest!

#16493 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

You HAVE to pay a celebrity price and have him sign the game!! GREAT PODCAST had my vote for favorite!

loll

#16494 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey Wow! Thanks a bunch that really means a lot.

Working on some good ones for the next few months. George Gomez, Barry Oursler Saves Pinball, Pinball is Dying Pt 2 Williams in the Late 90s.

#16495 3 years ago

I have an empty spot and a pile of cash... Anybody in the Calgary area have a new or newish game for sale? Hit me up!

#16496 3 years ago

Anyone know the seller of the project Monte Carlo in AB? I’m interested but not sure when I can go get it.

#16497 3 years ago

If anyone has an AC/DC Luci and is interested in trading for a JJP GnR SE, send me a PM. Thanks.

#16498 3 years ago

I would rent a uhaul and bring my whole collection to Niagara falls ny if I could sell them for good price and make it worth my while.

#16499 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I would rent a uhaul and bring my whole collection to Niagara falls ny if I could sell them for good price and make it worth my while.

I get first dibs on the WOZ and IM If you can get them across the border, likely could sell them pretty quick!

#16500 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I get first dibs on the WOZ and IM If you can get them across the border, likely could sell them pretty quick!

I'm not allowed in Canada. Niagra would be the closest I could get. Unless there's a backdoor I could use.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/330 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.