(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 497.
#16351 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

And now you sell it!?!?

Lol, I know right?! Getting a NIB Premium to replace it.

#16352 3 years ago

I’m not gonna price police. But did anyone see the EM posted in Sask??

The price.... what ever. But saying that any parts you need can still be purchased direct thru D. Gottlieb and Co? Lol. SMH.

Please tell me this isn’t a pinsider.

#16353 3 years ago

what game ? and price ?

#16354 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what game ? and price ?

found it . LOL

#16355 3 years ago

Nice, fuzzy pic as well..

#16356 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

parts you need can still be purchased direct thru D. Gottlieb and Co?

#16357 3 years ago

Still looking for the following machines

Deadpool
Rick and Marty
Iron maiden
Tmnt stern
Tspp
Big Indian
Superman
Popeye
Bugsbunny
The Addams family

Hit me with a pm

Thanks on advance.. happy flippin

#16358 3 years ago

BKSOR topper sold pending payment Cheers

#16359 3 years ago

Looking for a SF, T3 or JP if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

#16360 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Looking for a SF, T3 or JP if anyone has any leads.
Thanks!

I don't have any, but maybe clarify which one you're looking for.

De or Stern

Or the Gottlieb joker poker

#16361 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I’m not gonna price police. But did anyone see the EM posted in Sask??

The price.... what ever. But saying that any parts you need can still be purchased direct thru D. Gottlieb and Co? Lol. SMH.

To the wannabe pinflator in Sask. Stop drinking everclear, sober up from the 25 year binge and remember to dry the camera out too!

#16362 3 years ago
Quoted from ManyQuarters:

To the wannabe pinflator in Sask. Stop drinking everclear, sober up from the 25 year binge and remember to dry the camera out too!

Seen the ad, I'm guessing it's intentional/fake.

#16363 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I don't have any, but maybe clarify which one you're looking for.
De or Stern
Or the Gottlieb joker poker

Ah! Caught me Josh Meegis ! Hahaha stern Jurassic Park

#16364 3 years ago

Ah! Caught me Josh Meegis ! Hahaha stern Jurassic Park

So that's a no go on the joker poker.

Got it.

#16365 3 years ago

BKOSR topper sold and shipped. Staying in Canada. Cheers for an easy transaction

#16366 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Cheers for an easy transaction

Anything better than the first attempt!
Congratulations on sale

#16367 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Anything better than the first attempt!
Congratulations on sale

Pretty sure it wasn't sold via PayCrap..!

#16368 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Seen the ad, I'm guessing it's intentional/fake.

Yep...I think 'wannabe pinflator' were the right words!

#16369 3 years ago

Would any one have ACDC LE for sale

#16370 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I still own TSPP and don’t like it either. I would be more excited about getting Creature! I keep it around because my family and friends like it though.

Same here

#16371 3 years ago

Avengers AIQ Pro for trade. Perfect condition. Mostly looking for Stranger Things with the UV installed but will consider other offers for newer games.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Only interested in trades. Pictures are posted ... it looks brand new. Shaker motor is installed. 2nd owner. HUO. It has 350 ... 200 plays were by me (mostly very short games ....”
2021-03-24
Milton, ON
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 340 times

#16372 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

BKOSR topper sold and shipped. Staying in Canada. Cheers for an easy transaction

Thanks again Bill, can't wait to get it on the game!

#16373 3 years ago

I'm looking for an AC/DC premium or LE as a first game for a friend, He loves playing my LE, but I'm not ready to sell it. Thanks for any help!

#16374 3 years ago

I would like to purchase a Game of Thrones. Not too fussed about model. Pro seems to have the best flow. Happy to buy a Premium or LE if that is what is on offer.

Hope you're all well. Miss you and can't wait until we're vaccinated amd playing on location together again. First, second and third beers are on me.

-Winston in Edmonton.

#16375 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I would like to purchase a Game of Thrones. Not too fussed about model. Pro seems to have the best flow. Happy to buy a Premium or LE if that is what is on offer.
Hope you're all well. Miss you and can't wait until we're vaccinated amd playing on location together again. First, second and third beers are on me.
-Winston in Edmonton.

There is an LE for sale on Pin Rev and maybe a Pro in Ottawa (might be only trade?).

#16376 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

-Winston in Edmonton.

I would definitely go at least for the Premium, but as pinballjah indicated, there's an LE on Pin Rev, nicely priced, IMO. Dunno if seller is willing to ship..

#16377 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

-Winston in Edmonton.

Too bad. I have to come up to Edmonton the first week of April but I just sold my pro.

#16378 3 years ago

Got A very nice Gilligan, CQ f-14 , and a super nice WCS '94 all up for grabs. may sell fathom as well.

#16379 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Has any of the Alberta folk done any transactions with, or know Bruce Jonas in Red Deer, or if he's on Pinside? Shoot me a PM if you'd prefer to respond there

Quoted from Mattamoose:

Bruce bought that WWF and playfield from me less than a year ago, both him and the game are real. Said it was his first pin so don’t know if he’d ship it.

Well Bruce went silent on the buyer, made a deal with Bruce picked up the game yesterday and it's currently enroute out East!
Pretty cool game with an unusual layout.
Please enjoy your game

#16380 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Got A very nice Gilligan, CQ f-14 , and a super nice WCS '94 all up for grabs. may sell fathom as well.

What’s the details on the fathom?

#16381 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am interested in possibly trading my TMNT LE for another game to change things up.

Avengers IQ + cash - Pro/Prem
Hot Wheels + cash
JP + cash - Pro/Prem
GoT + cash - Prem
T3 + cash
POTO + cash

May be open to others, fire me off a message if interested.

Thanks again.

#16382 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
I am interested in possibly trading my TMNT LE for another game to change things up.
Avengers IQ + cash - Pro/Prem
Hot Wheels + cash
JP + cash - Pro/Prem
GoT + cash - Prem
T3 + cash
POTO + cash
May be open to others, fire me off a message if interested.
Thanks again.

Ooooo

#16383 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

F14 and Fathom are very tempting..!

#16384 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Well Bruce went silent on the buyer, made a deal with Bruce picked up the game yesterday and it's currently enroute out East!
Pretty cool game with an unusual layout.
Please enjoy your game

The Alberta pin community is lucky to have a guy like Rob! Would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again for all your help on this man, you’re a rockstar.

#16385 3 years ago

Anyone have experience using Clearit.ca as a broker to bring a pinball into Canada? Thanks.

#16386 3 years ago

I have a 1987 Williams Big Guns for trade.Underrated game in my opinion,can be very challenging,and frantic muliball action.I have it on Kijiji Calgary if you want to see picks.I would also sell for around 2800.00$ and would consider shipping,I have done that before.If interested send me a PM.

#16387 3 years ago

Looking to trade out my Stern Star Trek pro. Local/Ontario preferred, as I'm super lazy.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-star-trek-pro.10949/

#16388 3 years ago
Quoted from cuebert:

I'm super lazy

But honest

#16389 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have experience using Clearit.ca as a broker to bring a pinball into Canada? Thanks.

I used it to get my Stranger Things from Stern. Had no problems. Did everything online which was pretty easy

#16390 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I’ve used them twice . No complaints. As long as you or the shipper has an invoice and a BOL, and provides those documents to your shipping company you should be good. I would recommend you get clearit’s fax or contact number to add on the BOL.

#16391 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

you interested? Its a nice game. The backglass is incredible and no playfield wear also. When i get some time I will get it set up and everything and you can check it out. Has a funny clear coat on the playfield already that could be leveled better but does not affect play and keeps it protected. Cheers eh

#16392 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Interested in WCS, sent you a PM.

#16393 3 years ago

Hawk007 I sent you a PM as well.

#16394 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I’ve used them twice . No complaints. As long as you or the shipper has an invoice and a BOL, and provides those documents to your shipping company you should be good. I would recommend you get clearit’s fax or contact number to add on the BOL.

Thanks for the info. I am buying the game from an individual so can I produce the BOL as they likely will only give me a receipt for the price paid?

#16395 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I used it to get my Stranger Things from Stern. Had no problems. Did everything online which was pretty easy

Was Stern cooperative with the process? Thanks.

#16396 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Stern only deals with individuals for the IFPA Stern Rewards program. You need to be in the top 100 IFPA ranked players worldwide to have access.

#16397 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I just asked for the Invoice to upload to Clearit. Stern really had nothing to do with it. I did it all online with them. They will tell you how to do it and what you need.

#16398 3 years ago

Hawk007 sent you a PM as well

#16399 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the info. I am buying the game from an individual so can I produce the BOL as they likely will only give me a receipt for the price paid?

Feel free to PM me. Most shippers will require a BOL anyways so yes you can pre fill and give to your seller to give to the shipping company. Same process for the receipt. That being said you might want to write it up in a generic invoice format

#16400 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

you interested? Its a nice game. The backglass is incredible and no playfield wear also. When i get some time I will get it set up and everything and you can check it out. Has a funny clear coat on the playfield already that could be leveled better but does not affect play and keeps it protected. Cheers eh

Sounds good. I’d like to check it out. No hurry.

Funny clearcoat? Meaning not level?

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/328 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.