(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 497.
#16301 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Nope, some drama about buying via PayPal, then it became a bit blurry with cats..!
Back to normal with someone selling a Tron Pro, that shouldn't last long!

Don't worry, mine will last a while

#16302 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I think I read this 3 times looking for a cat reference...I mean, there must be one right?
In all seriousness, glad your transaction went well!

Thanks, it went purrfect.

#16303 3 years ago
Quoted from Denwhau:

Thanks, it went purrfect.

Cat multiballs..!

#16304 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone know if Nitro is closed due to the pandemic right now? I phoned there for some pricing over a week ago. Got voicemail in the middle of the day. I’ve never received a call back.

I bought a ramp from Nitro a few weeks back. Etransfered them. They shipped it, I got it.

#16305 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Just bought online from them yesterday and it got shipped right away. Maybe they are just busy.. I asked for pricing via email and got a response pretty fast.

Left a message again today and tommy called me back within minutes. Got what I need!

#16306 3 years ago

Hey guys, selling my whole collection. I only accept paypal and will only sell to new members.

Jk. But, I will say, it can be tough getting into this hobby if what you're looking for isn't around you and you don't have any machines already. I think a lot of us forget that it's a big investment, especially on that first game (because after that you'll tell yourself anything to justify it, yolo bitches). Go easy on the new guy, he just wants new shiny stuff like the rest of us.

My advice for anyone new is to find a game locally and deal in cash, you'll learn a lot more and get to know people, who can then vouch for you here. You don't need to get EXACTLY what you want right away either, half the fun of pinball is getting an old game out and a new game in. A lot of the games I thought I really wanted when I first got into it, I got them, and then I was like "nah I don't like this as much as I thought I would", or you just get bored. Sometimes games that others think suck you'll love. Like, for example, who would have ever thought that Judge Dredd would be a game worth $43,000?! It's crazy, but that's what they are worth now. So crazy.

#16307 3 years ago

$43,000 for a Judge Dredd?!! Wowza, would include Stallone himself coming over to your house to do the callouts!

#16308 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

$43,000 for a Judge Dredd?!! Wowza, would include Stallone himself coming over to your house to do the callouts!

I've played his Judge Dredd, totally worth the asking price

#16309 3 years ago

I should have never sold my Judge Dredd for $2300!

#16310 3 years ago

Any tspp, mk2 arcade, pacman arcade?

#16311 3 years ago

Interested in the following games:

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Aerosmith Pro
Iron Maiden Pro

Willing to ship within Canada as well. PM me if you have any you are considering selling. Cheers!

#16312 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Ok, ok, I see your point. You don't have to get catty about it. This just might be a purr-fic transaction between you and Bill. At least your not a pussy and you are willing to step up and buy the topper.
Bill, you should sell this cat your topper.
QSS

All this work for one post and 1 upvote.
Meee-oooouch.

#16313 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

All this work for one post and 1 upvote.
Meee-oooouch.

Here's a freebie.

#16314 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Really want to buy a Star Wars. Pro model. Anyone. Anyone.

One just popped up in a facebook Calgary pinball group for sale for $7000. I don't know the seller, but maybe someone here does. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

#16315 3 years ago

> Hey guys, selling my whole collection. I only accept paypal and will only sell to new members.

If you've got a Firepower, I'm in!

#16316 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ ,TAF ,TOTAN can be in bad shape that needs restored

#16317 3 years ago

Looking for a TZ, preferably one I can restore, but I'm not fussy.

#16318 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

One just popped up in a facebook Calgary pinball group for sale for $7000. I don't know the seller, but maybe someone here does. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

It is sold now to a nice guy from Swift Current, SK

#16319 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Awesome to hear!

#16320 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

If it aint Pauz21, I'm gonna be pissed!

#16321 3 years ago

It

Quoted from shaub:

If it aint Pauz21, I'm gonna be pissed!

It was! What a whirlwind trip that was. Want to definitely say thanks to lots of great people.

Took a look at my phone this afternoon and within minutes of the game being posted for sale I had messages pouring in on Facebook messenger, pinside dm’s and text messages about the game.

And I wasn’t yet a member of the cgy Facebook group but I had a Cel number for the seller sent to me in seconds.

Thanks to Dan, Kevin, Nathan in Medicine Hat and to the fellas who tagged me in this feed also.

Was a bit of a hairy 11 hour round trip. And going to be a long day of work tomorrow But these are the memorable ones. My boss let me jet from work, filled up with gas, stopped at the bank and was on the way.

And to round out what was a crazy pinball trip... I was halfway there and my phone rings. Not a number I recognized but i was driving so really not paying attention to where it was from... I say hello and just about drove off the road when I heard the voice on the other line....

“Hi this is Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements in Philadelphia! “

I had signed up for one of their auctions last week and he was calling to ensure I was a legit bidder. Had a short but nice chat with him. Seems like a nice guy.

Couldn’t have been better timing for his call.

Pins still in the back of my truck in the garage but it’s bed time!!

Thanks again everyone!!

#16322 3 years ago

Doodlebug is sold.

A few interesting trade offers, but none from my list, so Tron Pro is still available.

#16324 3 years ago

Has any of the Alberta folk done any transactions with, or know Bruce Jonas in Red Deer, or if he's on Pinside? Shoot me a PM if you'd prefer to respond there.

#16326 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Has any of the Alberta folk done any transactions with, or know Bruce Jonas in Red Deer, or if he's on Pinside? Shoot me a PM if you'd prefer to respond there.

Sorry I don't, I do live in Red Deer, want me to inquire about the WWF? Maybe I can get a feel for him. I suggested he post that pinball on local pages but he never did. It's possible he's only interested in shipping it which is a big red flag.

#16327 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Bruce bought that WWF and playfield from me less than a year ago, both him and the game are real. Said it was his first pin so don’t know if he’d ship it.

#16328 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies. He looks real but went cold on me communication wise

#16329 3 years ago

Few years into this hobby now and the rules be:

- Seller makes the rules if you don’t like it walk. Thats in a buyers market. The seller has the expensive thing, the buyer does not. Seller is no being a dick, he just has 100 other people who will buy the game for less hastle than you're giving him.

- Never sell to someone who thinks you’re gouging them. There is no such thing as gouging in pinball, there are only sellers and happy buyers. If it’s too much then hapilly walk because you saved your money. Who buys a pinball machine while being pissed off its too much?

- paypal gives all power to buyer as buyer always wins. So if you are a seller and agree to paypal, then you are ok with the possibility of ending up with no machine and no cash. Many stories on pinside. So as a buyer, knowing this and putting yourself in any sellers shoes, you fully understand now why paypal is impossible for sellers to agree to. Still don’t get it? Just wait until you sell yourself.

- you don’t enter a new community demanding anything. We’re not walmart and even at walmart who walks in like some kind of king demanding stuff? When I buy a new game I’m just grateful i even had the chance to buy the thing and grateful to meet others.

- we wait years and years for a chance just to buy a pin, so burning bridges is not a good plan. Maybe baseball cards for you?

- great advice to just buy in-person until you get a few years on and settle the f down

#16330 3 years ago

Still looking for a Big Indian bump.

Will pay with cash/e-transfer/silver bullion/bitcoin/magic beans....whichever you prefer.

#16331 3 years ago

Selling my Spin Wheel really nice condition and has been gone through top to bottom would let it go to a pinsider for less message me if you are interested I just need the space plays great
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1554835486

#16332 3 years ago

Looking for WOZ Ruby Red, willing to ship within Canada. PM if you plan to sell in the near future. Have access to lots of games if you are looking for something specific. Thanks.

#16333 3 years ago

I have a gorgeous Hobbit Smaug Limited Edition.

I'd consider selling, but prefer trades at this time. Obviously we can add or minus cash depending on the trade:

- Dialed In LE
- WOZ (with 2.0 light boards)
- Willy Wonka
- TMNT
- Stranger Things
- Monster Bash (remake)
- Star Wars

PM if interested.

#16334 3 years ago

Looking to purchase a Game of Thrones Premium for cash. Located in Ontario but also open to ship within Canada. PM if you plan to sell in the future. Thanks.

#16335 3 years ago

anyone played CFTBL ? how's the game?
is TSPP better?

i own these machine and would like to add something else.

-getaway
-roadshow
-dirty harry
-TFTC

#16336 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

is TSPP better?

-getaway
-roadshow
-dirty harry
-TFTC

I'd personally go with TSPP, especially with your current line up.

#16337 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

is TSPP better?
-getaway
-roadshow
-dirty harry
-TFTC

Creature is a good game on theme and fun shots but the code of very shallow. That was the style at the time.

#16338 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

is TSPP better?
-getaway
-roadshow
-dirty harry
-TFTC

CFTBL is a very pretty game. Also very shallow in rules. The fun factor tends to wear off fairly quickly. TSPP is a better bang for the buck and you will never get to the end probably. One of the deepest/hardest games to beat.

#16339 3 years ago

thx everyone
both seem very rare in the used market and pricy hehe

what does shallow means?

#16340 3 years ago

There’s a Walking Dead LE in Victoria for sale:

Quoted from pinballjah:

Interested in the following games:
Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Aerosmith Pro
Iron Maiden Pro
Willing to ship within Canada as well. PM me if you have any you are considering selling. Cheers!

#16342 3 years ago

Near Mint Star Wars Pro, shaker, falcon, Star Destroyer, art blades, stainless steel action button surround, quiet fan installed in the power supply, e-z slides (not installed), LED lit trough, LED lit speakers.
Asking 7,500.00 No Trades.

It won't be available till the 9th of April as I'll be gone for work.

#16343 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

thx everyone
both seem very rare in the used market and pricy hehe
what does shallow means?

The code isn't very 'deep'. It doesn't go far and you reach the 'end' of the game easily. Most of the 90's games struggle with this.

#16344 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

what does shallow means?

It does not have a very deep ruleset. If you want more modes, deeper code, then go with TSPP. This is coming from someone that owns CFTBL.

#16345 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

is TSPP better?
-getaway
-roadshow
-dirty harry
-TFTC

Are you a deep player or a shallow player - and i'm not insulting either. As noted - CFTBL is much shallower. I had one and loved it. I personally don't like TSPP.

#16346 3 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Are you a deep player or a shallow player - and i'm not insulting either. As noted - CFTBL is much shallower. I had one and loved it. I personally don't like TSPP.

I still own TSPP and don’t like it either. I would be more excited about getting Creature! I keep it around because my family and friends like it though.

#16347 3 years ago

I have for sale a PARTIAL set of STTNG Decals. Included are the two side cabinet decals and the two head decals. Missing is the front door decal. These decals are approx 6 months old and are purchased from Mr. Pinball in Australia. I’m looking for $200 with shipping included to a Canadian address. Decals will be shipped in a protective tube. Please PM me with any questions.
Mike

Added over 3 years ago:

PRICE DROP $150 DELIVERED!!!!

#16348 3 years ago

im not a deep pinball player. I started buying last year.
I play with my girlfriend from time to time and i want to have friends/familly arround to play. (which we currently can't in Quebec due to Covid)

i like my current line but i cant tell if its deep rules or not as im a pinball noobie.

also, i like 90s game, i just dont like the new pinball with big screen. so keep that in mind.

#16349 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Near Mint Star Wars Pro, shaker, falcon, Star Destroyer, art blades, stainless steel action button surround, quiet fan installed in the power supply, e-z slides (not installed), LED lit trough, LED lit speakers.
Asking 7,500.00 No Trades.
It won't be available till the 9th of April as I'll be gone for work.

And now you sell it!?!?

#16350 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

im not a deep pinball player. I started buying last year.
I play with my girlfriend from time to time and i want to have friends/familly arround to play. (which we currently can't in Quebec due to Covid)
i like my current line but i cant tell if its deep rules or not as im a pinball noobie.
also, i like 90s game, i just dont like the new pinball with big screen. so keep that in mind.

It sounds like Creech would be right up your alley then. It has broad appeal and it's easy to understand and dive right into.

There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/327?hl=lymes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.