(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 497.
#16151 3 years ago

I have used Michelle/STI also. $700 to my door. Atlanta to Toronto Area.

They ship to a moving company and the moving company ships to your house. You would probably save some money have it shipped to a depot and you pick it up.

#16152 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I would say just over $11k Canadian with taxes and US conversion. If you order now, likely will take a while to get one in. P1 in Mississauga has one on the floor, maybe they would sell it for the right price?

That would be great if $11K CAD before tax, etc. but lets do the math. An LE as of today is $10.5K USD. One is likely going to use a credit card for the purchase and isn't going to get the conversion rate quoted in the news - currently hovering around $1.26 to $1.27. Most credit card issuers also tag on a 2.5% exchange fee on top of the conversion. Distributor's shipping to Saskatchewan (OP) are only obligated to collect GST. So, using VISA's online tool $10,500 + ~$395 (Shipping) + 5% (GST) = $11,439.75 @ 1.305 CAD/USD = $14,939. Kakakaka ching!

#16153 3 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

That would be great if $11K CAD before tax, etc. but lets do the math. An LE as of today is $10.5K USD. One is likely going to use a credit card for the purchase and isn't going to get the conversion rate quoted in the news - currently hovering around $1.26 to $1.27. Most credit card issuers also tag on a 2.5% exchange fee on top of the conversion. Distributor's shipping to Saskatchewan (OP) are only obligated to collect GST. So, using VISA's online tool $10,500 + ~$395 (Shipping) + 5% (GST) = $11,439.75 @ 1.305 CAD/USD = $14,939. Kakakaka ching!

Pretty sure he was asking about the SE version and from a Canadian distributor.

#16154 3 years ago

Fish Tales is SOLD, to a really nice Pinsider

#16155 3 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Yeah, missed that. All else these are the numbers for a LE from a Canadian distributor.

#16156 3 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Correct

#16157 3 years ago

Any Jurassic park pros out there

#16158 3 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

I used the following: $7,750US x 1.27 x 1.13= $11,100. I paid P1 with a US credit card so I could buy the USD at the bank and get a better rate. Not sure what the GST rate is in Sask so may be cheaper if the provincial sales tax is below 13%. Not sure what they charge to ship, I picked mine up in person.

#16159 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Fish Tales is SOLD, to a really nice Pinsider

I was wondering what was going on with that one. In "Pingod time", it took forever to sell, lol

Now, next step for you is to receive you GnR CE, beat it a few times, then sell it! Better start putting names on a list!

#16160 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I was wondering what was going on with that one. In "Pingod time", it took forever to sell, lol
Now, next step for you is to receive you GnR CE, beat it a few times, then sell it! Better start putting names on a list!

Should get the G&R CE tomorrow
List is long already, not for sale anyway.
It’s going beside Pirates LE.

#16161 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Congrats! Hope it's still exciting to get a NIB - something I'd like to experience one day!

#16162 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm OUT on that list!

That GNR CE has to be the blingiest pinball ever created. Should be pretty nifty.

#16163 3 years ago

Not sure if this is the right place to list a pin for sale, or just more small talk.

For trade: Stern Tron Pro: Legacy

Up for trade is a documented RUO Tron Pro. 1st run with the 3D back glass and silk screened cabinet.

Plays 100%. Left ramp is cracked at the opening, cliffys protect it, it does not affect play. Mantis protector in the scoop. Cliffy protector in the shooter lane. Mylar protecting from flipper button wear. LED'd with Comet sunlight.

No mods to speak of (besides the sticker on the moving target bank), it's a virgin Tron. Ready to be purp'd up by a new owner.

One of Sterns rarest games, and one of it's best.

Looking at trades (+ or - cash) for the following:

MMr Standard
IJ 93'
Elvira HoH

Add some cash plus one of the following:
Iron Maiden Pro
AC/DC Vault Pro
SM Vault
Iron Man Vault
XMen Pro
GoT Pro
TSPP
LotR
Stranger Things Pro

Straight cash - $9600

Prefer not to ship, but will for the right deal.

Also For Sale: Williams Doodlebug

Working 1971 Williams Doodlebug up for sale. $1,750 OBO.

Added over 3 years ago:

Cash Price is OBO

#16164 3 years ago

Looking to trade a high speed 2 the Getaway or maybe sell let me know what you all have.
Thanks

#16165 3 years ago

Dan, what price did that Fish Tales move at? I'm sure a few of us are dying to know!

#16166 3 years ago

Hey guys does any one have a Deadpool pro, TNA, LoTR, or Avengers IQ pro they want to sell? Thanks

#16167 3 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Yeah, missed that. All else these are the numbers for a LE from a Canadian distributor.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! More importantly an Oktoberfest in province!!!! CAN WE BE FRIENDS!! I loved that game at last YEGPIN.

#16168 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hey guys does any one have a Deadpool pro, TNA, LoTR, or Avengers IQ pro they want to sell? Thanks

Someone get this man a pin! He's down to 3!

#16169 3 years ago

You know you have had your TnA for quite long enough..

#16170 3 years ago

But the collection feels *almost* perfect! I'm so close to being done! lol

Truth is, I'd probably sell any of my games if someone offered me a couple g's over what they're going for...but then I would just have to replace them with something else and that sounds like work to me. Plus, none of the new games are really doing it for me, so there isn't even much in the way of shiny stuff to lust over.

So, no, but if you do get a deadpool or aiq and want to do a temporary swap down the road i'm down for that.

That's one thing there isn't enough of in this hobby: temporary trades.

#16171 3 years ago

I have to agree, we could save ourselves so much money by doing temp trades, Im in!

#16172 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I have to agree, we could save ourselves so much money by doing temp trades, Im in!

I have done it.... if all parties are trust worthy is a great way to freshen up a lineup and try something you dont wanna dump $8000 into. I would do it again with another pinhead anytime.

#16173 3 years ago

I did a few temp trades years ago with some friends, before I had an Indiana Jones I lent my Twilight Zone out for one. Addams Family for a Dracula and I remember temp trading for a Junkyard as well. 3 months seemed good but I remember doing 6 months as well.

#16174 3 years ago

Alright, I made a thread for it: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-temp-pin-trades

If you're open to doing temp trades, post there!

#16175 3 years ago

Up for trade.

BNIB Deadpool Pro for JP Premium

#16177 3 years ago

I love mine but having lot of issues lately with flippers and switches lol
Multiball and superjackpot starting way too soon lol

Pop bumpers seem weak to me.

Its driving me crazy

#16178 3 years ago

Whats a BKSOR topper new in box going for? I have one in Canada I may sell if someone is looking. With the shipping taxes etc getting it up here rather try here first before the US cheers

#16179 3 years ago

would say 1500 or so

#16180 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Whats a BKSOR topper new in box going for? I have one in Canada I may sell if someone is looking. With the shipping taxes etc getting it up here rather try here first before the US cheers

I'm interested. PM'ed

#16181 3 years ago

Bump for *have new game, need the space* price reduction to $4600 with ColorDMD.

References available for shipping quality, packing + strapping to pallet and encased in cardboard and cling wrap.

Quoted from JordanB:

Selling Last Action Hero w/colorDMD $5k and Jungle Lord $2k, can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping/pickup. Modest discount if buying both, otherwise price is firm.
Also interested in trade (+ cash) for Wonka, Dialed In, or a modern stern.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8SLfkwJFcd4ayeXj8

#16182 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

I love mine but having lot of issues lately with flippers and switches lol
Multiball and superjackpot starting way too soon lol
Pop bumpers seem weak to me.
Its driving me crazy

Do you have a troubleshooting thread going?

I have a love hate relationship with my Getaway too. I have about 40-50 games since some colossal issues with a shorting U20 chip. It's showed no signs of doing it again, but I'm kinda still playing it all timid like it's still gonna f&%k with me some more.

#16183 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Do you have a troubleshooting thread going?
I have a love hate relationship with my Getaway too. I have about 40-50 games since some colossal issues with a shorting U20 chip. It's showed no signs of doing it again, but I'm kinda still playing it all timid like it's still gonna f&%k with me some more.

Not really, im bad at troubleshooting and my staff too.

Im kinda stuck lol

#16184 3 years ago

Just realized I never posted this here. Selling my Gottlieb Surfer. This was my first EM and it was a complete mess when I bought it. If you are looking for an solid, reliable, working EM, keep on reading...

*Asking $1200 obo*

Pros:
Fully functional game. Set up for free play. I won't say working 100% because I just noticed the TILT light is not coming on. Socket needs to be hard soldered or replaced. Is 99% working fair?

Cons:
Cosmetics/Aesthetics are rough
Backbox has some damage.
Backglass has some peeling. Sealed by previous owner.
Front and one side of the pin was painted white.
Some rust on mechanicals, but does not affect gameplay.

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sav3aZqZWLRNh7hs5

Work that has been done:

New facetted white posts
New full set of repro plastics from PBR
New stars and rollover inserts
New rebuilt flippers
New rebuilt pop bumpers
New spinner
New full set of rubbers
New plunger mech
New rebuilt drop target mech w/new silkscreened drop targets
Inserts have LEDs
GI has new incandescent bulbs
New leg levellers
New apron cards
New transparent red coin drop inserts
New 5 cent inserts behind red coin drop inserts
Coin door has been polished, and repaired.
New pinball
New AC line cord
New tilt bob assembly
Start-up sequence of the pin gone over by trusted pin tech
And much more...

Included with the sale of the machine:
01x Flipper Rebuild Kit KT-GFLIP03AM. New.
05x Drop Targets. Used. Dirty, paint worn off, but great for back-ups.
02x Pop Bumper Caps. Like New.
08x 5081 Springs. New.
10x 7769 Springs. New.
12x 7827 Springs. New.
06x 6974 Cotter Pins. New.
03x Fuse Holders. Digikey. New.
05x Star Inserts (White). New.
04x Flex Stone. New.
09x Springs. Used. I think these are extra drop target springs.
01x Pawl. Used. Includes plunger arm.
01x Gottlieb Schematics.
01x Gottlieb Manual.
01x Coin Insert Prints. Allows you to change the pricing. Printed on 90LB cardstock.

Here are some of the repair threads if you feel like doing more research:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-em-surfer-newb-needs-help
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/mini-shop-jobs-surfer-cftbl-other.46840/page-4#post-393154

Thank you for your consideration.

#16185 3 years ago

If you were local I would be all over it!!!!

Quoted from Fifty:

Just realized I never posted this here. Selling my Gottlieb Surfer. This was my first EM and it was a complete mess when I bought it. If you are looking for an solid, reliable, working EM, keep on reading...
*Asking $1200 obo*
Pros:
Fully functional game. Set up for free play. I won't say working 100% because I just noticed the TILT light is not coming on. Socket needs to be hard soldered or replaced. Is 99% working fair?
Cons:
Cosmetics/Aesthetics are rough
Backbox has some damage.
Backglass has some peeling. Sealed by previous owner.
Front and one side of the pin was painted white.
Some rust on mechanicals, but does not affect gameplay.
Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sav3aZqZWLRNh7hs5
Work that has been done:
New facetted white posts
New full set of repro plastics from PBR
New stars and rollover inserts
New rebuilt flippers
New rebuilt pop bumpers
New spinner
New full set of rubbers
New plunger mech
New rebuilt drop target mech w/new silkscreened drop targets
Inserts have LEDs
GI has new incandescent bulbs
New leg levellers
New apron cards
New transparent red coin drop inserts
New 5 cent inserts behind red coin drop inserts
Coin door has been polished, and repaired.
New pinball
New AC line cord
New tilt bob assembly
Start-up sequence of the pin gone over by trusted pin tech
And much more...
Included with the sale of the machine:
01x Flipper Rebuild Kit KT-GFLIP03AM. New.
05x Drop Targets. Used. Dirty, paint worn off, but great for back-ups.
02x Pop Bumper Caps. Like New.
08x 5081 Springs. New.
10x 7769 Springs. New.
12x 7827 Springs. New.
06x 6974 Cotter Pins. New.
03x Fuse Holders. Digikey. New.
05x Star Inserts (White). New.
04x Flex Stone. New.
09x Springs. Used. I think these are extra drop target springs.
01x Pawl. Used. Includes plunger arm.
01x Gottlieb Schematics.
01x Gottlieb Manual.
01x Coin Insert Prints. Allows you to change the pricing. Printed on 90LB cardstock.
Here are some of the repair threads if you feel like doing more research:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-em-surfer-newb-needs-help
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/mini-shop-jobs-surfer-cftbl-other.46840/page-4#post-393154
Thank you for your consideration.

#16186 3 years ago

Selling my AC/DC topper, looking for $120 Canadian. Comes with remote to change color, etc. Basically brand new. Color is Red.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/toppers/products/ac-dc-topper?variant=26931239496

...This AC/DC topper is a great addition to this fantastic game. A 3D molded AC/DC band logo is mounted with custom brackets on a black wood base with a wood trim to disguise a strip of color changing led lights. The topper measures approximately 24 inches wide and 10 inches tall and can be ordered in two different colors. Comes with a 24" color changing led strip lighting with key remote control for different lighting options. Strobing, flashing, fading and solid color are some of the lighting effects that can be achieved with the remote. The red looks great on the Pro and Premium. The BIBLE version looks great with the topper in black.

#16187 3 years ago

Fairly nice williams contact for sale in Collingwood ON. Full led kit , nvram , new levellers , freshly shopped. Nice playfield , some flaking on glass , Fairly rare , i dont see them come up often . $2400

#16189 3 years ago

Does anyone know how much "import duties" would be for a machine coming from Nebraska (USA) to Montreal (CANADA) or where I can find this specific info? I keep hearing 13%?

Also, NOT that anyone would ever do this but what if the "invoice price" was placed lower than the actual price you are paying (say the machine cost me $10k but the seller only puts $5k on the invoice), is that a good way to save a few bucks?

#16190 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Does anyone know how much "import duties" would be for a machine coming from Nebraska (USA) to Montreal (CANADA) or where I can find this specific info? I keep hearing 13%?
Also, NOT that anyone would ever do this but what if the "invoice price" was placed lower than the actual price you are paying (say the machine cost me $10k but the seller only puts $5k on the invoice), is that a good way to save a few bucks?

There is no duty on a pinball machine since it's made in the USA. You will pay brokerage fees to whichever company brings it across the border and pay GST + PST in QC. About 15%. Even if you bring it across the ON border you will then pay HST, about the same.

Unlike 15 years ago CBSA agents aren't stupid about pinball machine values unfortunately and if you falsify the value and they pick up on it(they most likely will) it will cost you much more than if you had just paid the the correct amount to start with. You will pay whatever inflated value they decide PLUS a fine.

#16191 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I been though this before ether way at the Canada boarder they have a list of all pins in the world so they go by there list what it's worth and you pay on that list and at 13% tax when it comes over too Canada

#16192 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There is no duty on a pinball machine since it's made in the USA. You will pay brokerage fees to whichever company brings it across the border and pay GST + PST in QC. About 15%. Even if you bring it across the ON border you will then pay HST, about the same.
Unlike 15 years ago CBSA agents aren't stupid about pinball machine values unfortunately and if you falsify the value and they pick up on it(they most likely will) it will cost you much more than if you had just paid the the correct amount to start with. You will pay whatever inflated value they decide PLUS a fine.

and the rubber glove treatment on all future visits !

#16193 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I always wonder how the agents determine the actual machine you are bringing over? I have brought over maybe 7 from the US so far and they have never looked in my car to confirm the game I have with me. The game is so well wrapped anyway, that they couldn't tell what the title was. I have had an agent give me the $800 exemption before because they felt bad I paid $3k for a pinball machine (I was in the US maybe 2 hours).

#16194 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I always wonder how the agents determine the actual machine you are bringing over? I have brought over maybe 7 from the US so far and they have never looked in my car to confirm the game I have with me. The game is so well wrapped anyway, that they couldn't tell what the title was. I have had an agent give me the $800 exemption before because they felt bad I paid $3k for a pinball machine (I was in the US maybe 2 hours).

And I’ve had the opposite where they searched everything including the pinball machines. Depends who you get and what mood they are in.

#16195 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think its all luck of the draw. When I brought my BSD back that I bought on a container they were convinced it was worth at least $5000 USD. This was for a pin routed for decades, battery acid damaged boards, decals faded, the head was swollen and out of square. This was a pin right on the edge of project and parts salvage. Another big thing to remember if you driving it back yourself make sure your phone has emails and text related and that your willing to let them search it. I had my encrypted work phone with me and as soon as I said I couldn't let them search it without approval from the company I was fucked. They just want yes sir anything you say sir.

#16196 3 years ago

Whats a BKSOR topper new in box going for? I have one in Canada I may sell if someone is looking. With the shipping taxes etc getting it up here rather try here first before the US cheers</blockq
crazy !!!!!!!!!!ebay.com link: Black Knight Pinball Machine Topper Stern NEW 502 7095 00

#16197 3 years ago

Any heavy metal meltdowns or mousin arounds in bc? Don’t wish to ship at this point.

#16198 3 years ago

Seriously 3500 us for the BKSOR Topper ? Holy crap.
I will prob list new in box in Canada for 2k us. Anyone interested shoot me a pm. Will list in general pinside next week if doesn't sell cheers

#16199 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Seriously 3500 us for the BKSOR Topper ? Holy crap.
I will prob list new in box in Canada for 2k us. Anyone interested shoot me a pm. Will list in general pinside next week if doesn't sell cheers

remember it's ebay ! so don't get too excited! lol

#16200 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I been though this before ether way at the Canada boarder they have a list of all pins in the world so they go by there list what it's worth and you pay on that list and at 13% tax when it comes over too Canada

100% incorrect.

You pay the value on the invoice. They don’t know if you buying a cabinet and legs or a full functioning pin. They do not have a list. I just shipped a Pin across and discussed this before in this thread if your willing to look. I will send you a PM BeeGeeMtl

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/324?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.