(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,765 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by Crispy77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 496.
#16001 3 years ago

TUUUUUUUURRTLES!

#16002 3 years ago

i love turtles

#16003 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

i love turtles

Seeing this as an adult, I can say those aren't turtles but rather something NSFW

#16004 3 years ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Seeing this as an adult, I can say those aren't turtles but rather something NSFW

LOL. I can't unsee it.

I haven't thought of this commercial in years. Thanks @luch.

#16005 3 years ago

Great fast pin, you’ll love it!

#16006 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Great fast pin, you’ll love it!

..and hate it!

At least that's my experience, haha.

#16007 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

..and hate it!
At least that's my experience, haha.

That's my exact experience with R&M for the past 7 months. Turtles is fast and hard, R&M is VERY fast and hard, I think once I get a good feel for everything I will really enjoy it a lot. So excited. R&M beats the living shit out of me for 8-10 games, then I toss up one monster, and it's all cool again. ha!

#16008 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:Finally got around to posting my 2 games(Ottawa area):
Dr Who - 6000$. Yes I know it's steep but I dumped a lot of cash to make this nice.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551058312
RFM+SWEP1 - 5800$
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551056019
Time for them to go to make room for some incoming additions. Never shipped a game so not really equipped to pack up and pallet.

RFM is gone

#16009 3 years ago

CONGRATS!! Great game!! Your gonna love it!!

#16010 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I will be listing my wife's restored Dolly Parton later today with some other great additions, not pinball, to add to your game room.

Dolly is a real looker, restored with ALL new boards as well. Powered coated pink, would buy one of you guys a free one off, I get to buy something too! Only lookin to get what I paid for it $2500, OBO. Some may have seen it a YegPin a few years back. I've put another $350-400 in boards into it, so you will have no issues for years.

did this get posted? I want to see that powder coating

#16011 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

It was on Kijiji.

#16012 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It was on Kijiji.

Your chicken avatar should be an eagle. Man, you are fast at spotting these!

#16013 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Your chicken avatar should be an eagle. Man, you are fast at spotting these!

Sometimes Im fast, moreso just lucky timing.

#16014 3 years ago

Yes, you're going to love Turtles! I play mine pretty much every day since buying it at Xmas. Best pin I've ever owned. Pro model? New?? I'm assuming new as there's just about no point in buying it from the used market right now...might as well get the thrill of unboxing it for the same price as used.

PM me if you want some tips on what to set it up like when you first get it otherwise it can be very frustrating. And hold onto your ass otherwise this game is going to kick it! LOL

Welcome aboard Northern.

#16015 3 years ago

Anyone have an Oktoberfest they want to sell?

#16016 3 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Yes, you're going to love Turtles! I play mine pretty much every day since buying it at Xmas. Best pin I've ever owned. Pro model? New?? I'm assuming new as there's just about no point in buying it from the used market right now...might as well get the thrill of unboxing it for the same price as used.
PM me if you want some tips on what to set it up like when you first get it otherwise it can be very frustrating. And hold onto your ass otherwise this game is going to kick it! LOL
Welcome aboard Northern.

Yeah, thx man. Yes new, pro, basically would have paid the same HUO even if someone was letting go of one. Tough to get hands on one i'm sure as it is. For the couple hundred bucks extra, I can fire the bitch up NIB baby!

#16017 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Can't wait to see the girlfriends outfit playing that one!
Good luck

#16018 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Sometimes Im fast, moreso just lucky timing.

I'm locking in a long-wanted PinBot because you brought the ad up to me in this thread. Call it what you want, it sounds like thanks on my end! :p

-Is there a current thread on importing from the USA to Canada? I couldn't find one.

#16019 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is Nitro out of stock? My understanding is that if it's listed on their site there in stock.

#16020 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Can't wait to see the girlfriends outfit playing that one!
Good luck

Lol. I had already thought about that.

#16021 3 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Is Nitro out of stock? My understanding is that if it's listed on their site there in stock.

I spoke to him today. Would have to order it amd shipping would kill it. I would have to just order it from P1 here.

#16022 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I spoke to him today. Would have to order it amd shipping would kill it. I would have to just order it from P1 here.

Gotcha!

#16023 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

It did and I received a lot of replies but by email and I asked for text messages if serious. All the emails got mixed up once I started to reply on my phone, it was a terrible experience. I also got a shit load of annoying and stupid replies, which I unfortunatly took out on Luch, not knowing he wasn't the one sending me all the dumb messages. I apologized several times and felt really bad. I then pulled the add out of frustration. All the buyers wanted shipping to PEI or Montreal, several made comments about not caring about condition, I'll just send funds, it seemed like a scam and I'd just prefer a local sale.

I will re-list it, hopefully with better wording to avoid it happening again.

#16024 3 years ago

shit happens , all the best with your sale . take care mike

#16025 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

It did and I received a lot of replies but by email and I asked for text messages if serious. All the emails got mixed up once I started to reply on my phone, it was a terrible experience. I also got a shit load of annoying and stupid replies, which I unfortunatly took out on Luch, not knowing he wasn't the one sending me all the dumb messages. I apologized several times and felt really bad. I then pulled the add out of frustration. All the buyers wanted shipping to PEI or Montreal, several made comments about not caring about condition, I'll just send funds, it seemed like a scam and I'd just prefer a local sale.

ugggh that sucks! god I loathe selling on kijiji. We all do, I bet.
But can you still send me pictures? I'm not a buyer, I just want to see a really nice powder-coated example
I might go for a Dolly Parton some day (my wife and I are huge fans,) but I wouldn't want to ship it.

#16026 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

ugggh that sucks! god I loathe selling on kijiji. We all do, I bet.
But can you still send me pictures? I'm not a buyer, I just want to see a really nice powder-coated example
I might go for a Dolly Parton some day (my wife and I are huge fans,) but I wouldn't want to ship it.

Shipping and getting something shipped is not the expensive or difficult to acccomplish peeps. If a $175-200 shipping bill is stopping you from buying something from a trusted seller, then dang.....

Most pickups I bet can run 2 tanks of fuel as it is. Same as shipping and don't lose a day. But you don't get to meet cool other pinsiders in person!

#16027 3 years ago

I had someone reach out and ask if I would sell my Simpsons Pinball Party... What do you think its worth? HUO, amazing cab, art blades, some I&S wear, comet LEDs, Colour DMD and new cliffys all around.

I know what I have 'into it' but I'm wondering what you folks think its worth. I don't want to ask too much and look like a fool.

#16028 3 years ago

8.5k -9k canadian

#16029 3 years ago

Silly post... but the old EM I have In the garage needs to get finished and get outta here. Theres a 20 pin jones connector that while it's still works, it's completely busted up. Anyone have a lead on a Jones connector and receptacle? At this point I'd even consider another type of connector just to get it fixed. (Probably making the traditionalists die in saying that). To me it's a connector in the head that no one sees does it matter if it's a jones plug?

#16030 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

8.5k -9k canadian

I tried selling mine last year, probably in better condition then that (I’m the second owner) no wear, with all the same mods, couldn’t even get 8k. I guess some one is kicking themselves right now.

#16031 3 years ago

last year , prices are up now

#16032 3 years ago

Location is a huge factor. It’s crazy to see some games sit in certain markets and get price policed but in other markets it’s all great price! This won’t last! If only I was closer!

#16033 3 years ago

Selling the following all HUO in a walkout house.

Munsters Premium $9500
Oktobertfest $8000
Elvis $6500

#16034 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I tried selling mine last year, probably in better condition then that (I’m the second owner) no wear, with all the same mods, couldn’t even get 8k. I guess some one is kicking themselves right now.

I'm pretty jealous of all you AB folks and your pinball market...

#16035 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Munsters Premium $9500
Oktobertfest $8000
Elvis $6500

Beafraid is seeking an Oktoberfest, per his thread on PBRev.
I emailed him to let him know about yours.

#16036 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Silly post... but the old EM I have In the garage needs to get finished and get outta here. Theres a 20 pin jones connector that while it's still works, it's completely busted up. Anyone have a lead on a Jones connector and receptacle? At this point I'd even consider another type of connector just to get it fixed. (Probably making the traditionalists die in saying that). To me it's a connector in the head that no one sees does it matter if it's a jones plug?

You can try here? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread

someone may have one.

Being an EM guy I would recommend sticking with the jones plugs.

#16037 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Munsters Premium $9500
Oktobertfest $8000
Elvis $6500

Cobra in Ontario was looking for Oktoberfest
See a couple long metal of posts up

#16038 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shipping and getting something shipped is not the expensive or difficult to acccomplish peeps. If a $175-200 shipping bill is stopping you from buying something from a trusted seller, then dang.....
Most pickups I bet can run 2 tanks of fuel as it is. Same as shipping and don't lose a day. But you don't get to meet cool other pinsiders in person!

it's also the pandemic. Stuff doesn't go in or out with lots of assistance on the stairs, and I'm not having people over until vaccinated.
Regardless, I still wanna see a super nice Dolly Parton

#16039 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Are you looking for something new or just something better? I have a box full of EM parts that I could look through if you think that might work.

#16040 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

it's also the pandemic. Stuff doesn't go in or out with lots of assistance on the stairs, and I'm not having people over until vaccinated.
Regardless, I still wanna see a super nice Dolly Parton

If you need someone to hold and store, I can offer an assist. Shipping too.

#16041 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I can't figure out who in PEI might be looking for a Dolly Parton. It's always surprising when you live in a small place and find out there are other local collectors you didn't know about.

#16042 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Munsters Premium $9500
Oktobertfest $8000
Elvis $6500

Great prices in this Market!

#16043 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If you need someone to hold and store, I can offer an assist. Shipping too.

thanks, but you're in an a different part of the country than that Dolly.
There was that EM upright gambling machine in London that was tempting too, but I'm hunkered down for the pandemic.

#16044 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I had someone reach out and ask if I would sell my Simpsons Pinball Party... What do you think its worth? HUO, amazing cab, art blades, some I&S wear, comet LEDs, Colour DMD and new cliffys all around.
I know what I have 'into it' but I'm wondering what you folks think its worth. I don't want to ask too much and look like a fool.

I bought mint HUO with 456 plays in December for $5800USD a guy in Toronto sold his that was in very rough condition in comparison for 7800 so I think $8500 is a quick sell. I have received multiple messages about selling as well. After pinstadiums, DMD, Pinsounds, speaker upgrade, LED’s etc I wouldn’t sell mine for less than 10 but I also have 0.0 desire to sell it.

#16046 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Are you looking for something new or just something better? I have a box full of EM parts that I could look through if you think that might work.

The biggest issue is the female receptacle. The metal bracket that mounts to the inside of the head is broken so it’s just free floating and it’s a bitch to try to unplug. The male portion of the plug works fine except the little fibreglass portion is cracked into places so you have to be careful plugging it in

#16047 3 years ago

This reminds me of the Shadow that sat forever and six months later everyone was looking for a Shadow. If no one buys it, I will give you $5k np. I don't mind owning 2 at that price.

#16048 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

This reminds me of the Shadow that sat forever and six months later everyone was looking for a Shadow. If no one buys it, I will give you $5k np. I don't mind owning 2 at that price.

Got my first low ball this morning on the de-modded and back to stock DW. Told the guy at that price I'm taking out the new ramps and putting the old cracked and glued ones back in. lol.

5k is definitely the lowest I am going with this thing. I'm priced well under the other 2 local ones and they don't have the moving topper. While mine isn't CQ it certainly looks nicer than the other 2.

Not really considering shipping as I have no way to transport to a depot right now. Oh and I've never wrapped and shipped a game before so not really comfortable with the process.

#16049 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Got my first low ball this morning on the de-modded and back to stock DW. Told the guy at that price I'm taking out the new ramps and putting the old cracked and glued ones back in. lol.
5k is definitely the lowest I am going with this thing. I'm priced well under the other 2 local ones and they don't have the moving topper. While mine isn't CQ it certainly looks nicer than the other 2.

5k is an amazing deal for someone for a DW, let alone one with moving Dalek, new ramps, and other upgrades.

#16050 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You bet that Shadow was sitting there for a while, such a shame too, it was just a great looking game. I like that idea of getting two of the same, I wouldn't mind having another Tron next to the one I've got!

There are 24,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/321?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.