(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 496.
#15901 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have the following for sale:
Medusa. Nice players condition. Backglass looks perfect. LED. If you haven't played one, it's very feature rich for its era (zipper flippers, targets behind drop targets, 'shield of the gods' post, 17 targets total, etc.) $3600
Doctor Who. Nice players condition. Has Dalek topper. Unfaded cab art (red is still rich). Time Expander mech is one of the coolest in pinball. $5600.
GOTG LE. 278 of 600. Mint. HUO. Low plays. Has the Stern topper. Custom Groot shooter rod. Cliffys. I have the modded sound package that makes this pin actually rock. LE package came with gold powder coating, shaker, colour changing insert lighting, art blades. $10,900.
Message me for pics or questions.
Shipping is no problem.

Pm sent.

#15902 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

How are you guys sending payment to us sellers? Found a game I want to import from Tacoma. Figured out shipping and broker but how do you send payment so both buyer and seller are comfortable?

I trusted the person, had good Pinside feedback and wire transferred directly to his bank account.

#15903 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Hey you forgot to add Simpsons pinball party to the list!
Just kidding. Good luck with the sales buddy!

I can't bring myself to do that just yet. Too much yet to explore!

#15904 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

How are you guys sending payment to us sellers? Found a game I want to import from Tacoma. Figured out shipping and broker but how do you send payment so both buyer and seller are comfortable?

This stickied thread seems relevant too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-don-t-get-scammed

#15905 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

I have not used them but this is why escrow.com exists. I might suggest an escrow or offer to pay PayPal standard. If you get any push back at all that’s a big enough red flag to scrap the deal entirely. DO NOT USE FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYPAL OR WIRE THE MONEY YOU REMOVE ALL YOUR SAFEGUARDS.

I have had to do research on most pinsiders after being skinned for two pins once . But any transfers done to buy pins on usa side are 99 percent friends and family with PayPal but I’m a lot more comfortable then some with shipping etc and sight unseen buys .

The one time I got burned still hurts .. but lesson learned and easy to ask a few people for feedback . It’s hard enough usa sellers don’t want to pack anything for shipping .

I will always pack for freight and I do a great job do what it takes to make a happy deal for both parties after all it’s for fun

#15906 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Medusa. Nice players condition. Backglass looks perfect. LED. If you haven't played one, it's very feature rich for its era (zipper flippers, targets behind drop targets, 'shield of the gods' post, 17 targets total, etc.) $3600
Doctor Who. Nice players condition. Has Dalek topper. Unfaded cab art (red is still rich). Time Expander mech is one of the coolest in pinball. $5600.
GOTG LE. 278 of 600. Mint. HUO. Low plays. Has the Stern topper. Custom Groot shooter rod. Cliffys. I have the modded sound package that makes this pin actually rock. LE package came with gold powder coating, shaker, colour changing insert lighting, art blades. $10,900.
Shipping is no problem.

GOTG LE is sold!

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Medusa is such an amazing game for its time and still today. Very fair price.

Thanks @extraballingtmc.

#15907 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Hey you forgot to add Simpsons pinball party to the list!
Just kidding. Good luck with the sales buddy!

I’d be all over that Tspp if it was on the list!

#15908 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I’d be all over that Tspp if it was on the list!

Sadly I think I’m about 5th on the dibs list for that Simpsons. But still, a guy can dream lol.

#15909 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Hey folks, Any leads on a Wonka or Dialed-In???

DI in Saskatoon for sale right now - kijiji

#15910 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

DI in Saskatoon for sale right now - kijiji

Pretty sure dealers have these in stock.

#15911 3 years ago

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean SE is now listed for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110434

#15912 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean SE is now listed for trade.

$17148.00 CDN .... Not bad pricey but cheaper than most lately ...
GLWS
Pretty Game

#15913 3 years ago

At 17k that’s actually a pretty good price.glad it’s not local lol

#15914 3 years ago

If he sells it... I’m in. Unfortunately my trade pool is shallow and what I have isn’t up for trades.

#15915 3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. Since people are asking some of the mods are:

- cliffy's
- monkey on black pearl
- railing on dauntless
- disk silencer( not installed)
- cannon mod
- head phone jack
- dog on barrel
- Kraken
- Stern gold collect switch

I've updated the ad.

#15916 3 years ago

At 17k that’s actually a pretty good price.glad it’s not local lol

A CE recently sold for $25k USD cash... Yikes...

#15917 3 years ago

What would a AFM LE low plays HUO be going for today in this crazy time .
Thanks

#15918 3 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Thanks

Green or black?

#15919 3 years ago

PotC ... pending sold.

#15920 3 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Thanks

12k -13k or so

#15921 3 years ago

Gross, I sold my green one after less than a year for 10,500. Shoulda held on lol

#15922 3 years ago

Gross, I sold my green one after less than a year for 10,500. Shoulda held on lol

Well sir, you really fucked up. One of the greatest games of all time.

Just kidding, I'm being sarcastic. We all have our own reasons for selling a game and I'm sure you had your reasons why you sold and I'm sure your reasons were pretty good.

That and you fucked up

QSS

#15924 3 years ago

I find the new AFMs play a lot different. Not saying it's bad.

#15925 3 years ago

Lol I don’t miss it. Tbh I found it janky and didn’t feel right to me. Yet my mmrle has been bolted just past 5 years and I recently treated her to rgb lights and an xl display.

#15926 3 years ago

If I sold my AFM my wife would murder me!

#15927 3 years ago

You wouldn't believe what offers I've turned down on my Jack Bot. Sigh, family.

#15928 3 years ago

AFM LE HUO Original Owner (GREEN)
Open to offers
Game is mint looks like it did the day it came out of the box.

#15929 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

PotC ... pending sold.

What are you trading it for? Congrats!!!

#15930 3 years ago

I'll open the bidding at a crisp $100 bill.

#15931 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

*sold* GOTG LE. 278 of 600. Mint. HUO. Low plays. Has the Stern topper. Custom Groot shooter rod. Cliffys. I have the modded sound package that makes this pin actually rock. LE package came with gold powder coating, shaker, colour changing insert lighting, art blades. $10,900.
Shipping is no problem.

GOTG LE and Medusa sold.

Pinsider price drop on Doctor Who. $5400.

#15932 3 years ago

Big thumbs up to @ApplePie. Great guy and the smoothest transaction ever! Makes a 13 hour road trip totally worth it.

#15933 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I'll open the bidding at a crisp $100 bill.

I'll do 50, crisp $100 dollar bills.

#15934 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'll do 50, crisp $100 dollar bills.

I'm in for 60 crisp digital hundies

#15935 3 years ago

How about 600 Blockbuster DVDs?? Not enough? Maybe 850 then??

#15936 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Big thumbs up to ApplePie. Great guy and the smoothest transaction ever! Makes a 13 hour road trip totally worth it.

Takes a half day of driving to get anywhere if you live in the middle of the flatlands

#15937 3 years ago

Anyone on the East Coast who may know about NORTH STAR PINBALL in Montreal, it's to note that they are constantly putting up their machines for sale, currently they have INDIANAPOLIS 500, AZTEC, SURF CHAMP and XENON. Check out all of their prices right here: https://www.northstarpinball.com/magasin.

#15938 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:12k -13k or so

Not sure it would be that high, but you never know I guess. I sold mine months ago, a green LE, NIB with 200 plays for slightly more than I paid but way less than $12K and I was very happy with the deal. Now, I've sold my Mars Attack alien, I think I'll miss that more, I enjoyed the game but it wasn't a keeper for me.

#15939 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

. Check out all of their prices right

Prices are a bit high Indy 500 for 6499.00?

#15940 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Not sure it would be that high, but you never know I guess. I sold mine months ago, a green LE, NIB with 200 plays for slightly more than I paid but way less than $12K and I was very happy with the deal. Now, I've sold my Mars Attack alien, I think I'll miss that more, I enjoyed the game but it wasn't a keeper for me.

respectfully , yes it could be a bit high , just the market in Ontario is crazy lately

#15941 3 years ago

anyone have a WPT in decent shape they would like to move??

#15942 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I've never been a huge fan of moving pins... Quite heavy.

But in all seriousness, you're location is blocked, may help people knowing where you are from

#15943 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Quoted from Meegis:

I've never been a huge fan of moving pins... Quite heavy.
But in all seriousness, you're location is blocked, may help people knowing where you are from

+1, where are you located?

I have a WPT I could part with conceivably. I would rather trade it for something else though. Are you looking to buy outright or trade? What do you have that you might be willing to trade?

#15944 3 years ago

Big thank you to mad_carl for showing me how to pack down and move a pin in person. Demystified! Thanks for the nice Maverick.

Still seeking:
PinBot!

#15945 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Big thank you to MAD_CARL for showing me how to pack down and move a pin in person. Demystified! Thanks for the nice Maverick.
Still seeking:
PinBot!

It's quite east if you do it right hey?

I've headed to places, hand dolly, something to set pin on, I can unpack, move, load my vehicle quite easily by myself if I use my brain more than arms/legs.

One key thing I found, a 34" piece of 3/4 conduit, set front of pin on it, and roll the pin into my vehicle with one hand!

#15946 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Big thank you to MAD_CARL for showing me how to pack down and move a pin in person. Demystified! Thanks for the nice Maverick.
Still seeking:
PinBot!

Well THAT didn't take long......"the addiction is strong ".

#15947 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

It's quite east if you do it right hey?

And a little advice ... lol
Great thing about this hobby ... your never alone !
Great support here!

#15948 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

And a little advice ... lol

HA! yup, i've move lots, just haven't shipped lots. I'm a pro now, just not a premium yet

#15949 3 years ago

BTW - anyone thinking of moving a Turtles Pro out yet? inbox me if so

#15950 3 years ago

Huge thanks to kyriel for a smooth transaction, great communication and awesome pack job on shipping.

Hoping to see the game next week!

You rock bud!

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/319?hl=localspeedshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.