(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 496.
#15851 3 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

No worries, I just sent Jerry an email. He already got back to me.

what price was it ?

#15852 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what price was it ?

$8k + taxes. June Delivery.

Think I might pull the trigger on it, wife has approved. Just need to find some space.

#15853 3 years ago

yes , it a good game !

#15854 3 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what a new one runs from P1? Is it around the 10k mark?

$6000usd

#15855 3 years ago
Quoted from ApplePie:

Putting my Aerosmith Pro up for sale to make room in the basement. Original owner, looks and plays great. $7500

Price drop for my AS Pro, $6900.

#15856 3 years ago

Anyone have a Bram Stoker's Dracula for sale?

I sent a bunch of PMs few weeks ago, no luck but thinking I should ask here.

Thanks!

#15857 3 years ago

Hey folks, Any leads on a Wonka or Dialed-In???

#15858 3 years ago

Lots of people looking for games..... Still looking for Apollo 13. Someone has to need some cash! Would love to find one in Canada. Any leads please let me know. Happy LONG WEEKEND PINBALLING!

#15859 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Player one has their floor demo DI up for sale in Toronto.

#15860 3 years ago

Really nice GOT pro with shaker motor and colour dmd. Looking for a Star Wars pro. Would like a trade. Just throwing it out there again since activity is hot.

#15861 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Just throwing it out there again since activity is hot.

Redone IJPA for an original MM?

#15862 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

MM ? (electro)Mechanical Mibs ?

#15863 3 years ago

No, obviously must be minstrel man.

#15864 3 years ago

Considering trading PotC SE. 600 lifetime plays. Lots of mods. Like new condition.

Pm me if interested.

#15865 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

MM ? (electro)Mechanical Mibs ?

#15866 3 years ago

New price on my lotr, hopefully spencer approves...

$10000 with Matt McKee topper or $9500 without.

#15867 3 years ago

Does anyone have a pin they are thinking of selling around the Calgary, Ab area?

#15868 3 years ago
Quoted from BigfootisReal:

Does anyone have a pin they are thinking of selling around the Calgary, Ab area?

You mean, Dan?

#15869 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

New price on my lotr, hopefully spencer approves...
$10000 with Matt McKee topper or $9500 without.

Context bud, even you got it and upvoted me.

#15870 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Context bud, even you got it and upvoted me.

I respect a good burn, especially one I can’t make a comeback too lol.

#15871 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

For my MIBS? Deal. I'll even fix the cabinet first!! LOL

#15872 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Dialed in on KiJiji Ontario this am .

#15873 3 years ago

Hey everyone...Just got Genie from Guard. What a smooth transaction.

Whoever showed him how to wrap and pallet a pin, well done and thanks. Taught me something too.

Thanks @guard.

Thanks Meegis

#15874 3 years ago

that's Meegis Josh

#15875 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Hey everyone...Just got Genie from Guard. What a smooth transaction.
Whoever showed him how to wrap and pallet a pin, well done and thanks. Taught me something too.
Thanks Guard.

It was my first time wrapping a pin

Glad everything arrived safe.

#15876 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It was my first time wrapping a pin
Glad everything arrived safe.

My first pin so I was all worried n'stuff. The glass arrived perfect.

Genie is already lonely.

#15877 3 years ago

Looking for shadow pinball... if you have one for sale please let me know

#15878 3 years ago

Looking for my first pin as well. If anyone in Ontario is thinking of selling, please private message me. I don't need a perfect conditioned machine but also don't want one with too many issues. Although I'm inexperienced, I don't have a problem working or tinkering with machines. The learning process may be fun Below is a list of some titles that interest me in the price range I am comfortable with. These are only some that come to mind base of my reading and watching of videos. I would consider any other titles but prefer 1985 plus or DMD machines. If a deal is made, I will give you my word that if I ever decide to upgrade or replace with another machine you would be given the first opportunity to re-aquire before I sell or trade it to someone else. I may also post in some more local pinball forums as some have suggested earlier.

Terminator 2
High Speed
The GETAWAY - High Speed 2
Pinbot
The Machine: Bride of Pinbot
F14 Tomcat
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Last Action Hero
Tales from the Crypt
Jurassic Park
Funhouse
The Shadow
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Black Knight
Whirlwind
Fish tales
Swords of Fury
Doctor Who
Taxi
World Cup Soccer
The Who's Tommy PW
Indianapolis 500

#15879 3 years ago

Finally got around to posting my 2 games(Ottawa area):

Dr Who - 6000$. Yes I know it's steep but I dumped a lot of cash to make this nice.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551058312

RFM+SWEP1 - 5800$
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551056019

Time for them to go to make room for some incoming additions. Never shipped a game so not really equipped to pack up and pallet.

#15880 3 years ago

My first pin so I was all worried n'stuff. The glass arrived perfect.
Genie is already lonely.

First time nerves are totally normal. And I hope you saw the sarcasm in my post. I take a lot of care and pride in machines I pack/ship.

I'm just generally modest about it. Others can chime in if they feel like it.

Glad you are happy and hopefully you can find another title of interest soon !

Welcome to the sickness

#15881 3 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Looking for shadow pinball... if you have one for sale please let me know

One in saskatoon on kijiji

#15882 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

One in saskatoon on kijiji

$7300 and it has weak flippers, ouch.

#15883 3 years ago

I will be listing my wife's restored Dolly Parton later today with some other great additions, not pinball, to add to your game room.

Dolly is a real looker, restored with ALL new boards as well. Powered coated pink, would buy one of you guys a free one off, I get to buy something too! Only lookin to get what I paid for it $2500, OBO. Some may have seen it a YegPin a few years back. I've put another $350-400 in boards into it, so you will have no issues for years.

Got my eye on something else to fill the spot, check Kijiji later today and a donation will be made to Pinside as well.

The other additions are life sized replicas and such. Really cool stuff to add to a game room, I'm just out of space for it all. Some of its one of a kind rare stuff.

#15884 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dr Who - 6000$. Yes I know it's steep but I dumped a lot of cash to make this nice.
RFM+SWEP1 - 5800$
Time for them to go to make room for some incoming additions. Never shipped a game so not really equipped to pack up and pallet.

Doctory Who with the moving Dalek topper, you don't see many of those!!!

#15885 3 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Dialed in on KiJiji Ontario this am .

I can’t see it. Might have been snapped up already...

#15886 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

RFM+SWEP1 - 5800$

Dr.Who looks great. Just so I am clear. You are including in your price what you paid for shipping and taxes when you bought it?

#15887 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Dr.Who looks great. Just so I am clear. You are including in your price what you paid for shipping and taxes when you bought it?

No. Just explaining where the money went to make it nice.

#15888 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I will be listing my wife's restored Dolly Parton later today with some other great additions, not pinball, to add to your game room.
Dolly is a real looker, restored with ALL new boards as well. Powered coated pink, would buy one of you guys a free one off, I get to buy something too! Only lookin to get what I paid for it $2500, OBO. Some may have seen it a YegPin a few years back. I've put another $350-400 in boards into it, so you will have no issues for years.
Got my eye on something else to fill the spot, check Kijiji later today and a donation will be made to Pinside as well.
The other additions are life sized replicas and such. Really cool stuff to add to a game room, I'm just out of space for it all. Some of its one of a kind rare stuff.

Cool looking Deadpool guy and Harley Quinn figures.

#15889 3 years ago

Dear Creator...save me... lol
Does anybody know of?

Pin*Bot or Bride
Space Shuttle or Space Station
Maverick

*fingers crossed*

#15890 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Highly underrated game IMO, love my Dr Who, they don't come up often, especially with the moving Dalek.

#15891 3 years ago

Likely be selling my Monster Bash Remake Limited (around 220 plays) in the early spring. Looking for $11.7 is anyone is interested. Does have the topper, powder coating and mirror side blades with the LTD edition. Thanks.

#15892 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Likely be selling my Monster Bash Remake Limited (around 220 plays) in the early spring. Looking for $11.7 is anyone is interested. Does have the topper, powder coating and mirror side blades with the LTD edition. Thanks.

Would love to get a MBrLE at some point but out of room for now. Mostly out of cash too with 2 x NIB on the way. GLWTS of this beaut.

#15893 3 years ago

Dear Creator...save me... lol
Does anybody know of?
Pin*Bot or Bride
Space Shuttle or Space Station
Maverick
*fingers crossed*

Once you break the seal the addiction runs rampart

#15894 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

$7300 and it has weak flippers, ouch.

I spoke to the guy, named Dennis, seemed nice. I don't think he's firm on that price I got the impression that I could likely get it for 6k-6.5k but I bought a different pin that came up locally after looking at a WCS and TZ.

#15895 3 years ago

Who’s selling the monster bash original on Kijiji in Alberta?

#15896 3 years ago

How are you guys sending payment to us sellers? Found a game I want to import from Tacoma. Figured out shipping and broker but how do you send payment so both buyer and seller are comfortable?

#15897 3 years ago

I have the following for sale:

Medusa. Nice players condition. Backglass looks perfect. LED. If you haven't played one, it's very feature rich for its era (zipper flippers, targets behind drop targets, 'shield of the gods' post, 17 targets total, etc.) $3600

Doctor Who. Nice players condition. Has Dalek topper. Unfaded cab art (red is still rich). Time Expander mech is one of the coolest in pinball. $5600.

*sold* GOTG LE. 278 of 600. Mint. HUO. Low plays. Has the Stern topper. Custom Groot shooter rod. Cliffys. I have the modded sound package that makes this pin actually rock. LE package came with gold powder coating, shaker, colour changing insert lighting, art blades. $10,900.

Message me for pics or questions.

Shipping is no problem.

#15898 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

How are you guys sending payment to us sellers? Found a game I want to import from Tacoma. Figured out shipping and broker but how do you send payment so both buyer and seller are comfortable?

I have not used them but this is why escrow.com exists. I might suggest an escrow or offer to pay PayPal standard. If you get any push back at all that’s a big enough red flag to scrap the deal entirely. DO NOT USE FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYPAL OR WIRE THE MONEY YOU REMOVE ALL YOUR SAFEGUARDS.

#15899 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have the following for sale:
Medusa. Nice players condition. Backglass looks perfect. LED. If you haven't played one, it's very feature rich for its era (zipper flippers, targets behind drop targets, 'shield of the gods' post, 17 targets total, etc.) $3600
Doctor Who. Nice players condition. Has Dalek topper. Unfaded cab art (red is still rich). Time Expander mech is one of the coolest in pinball. $5600.
GOTG LE. 278 of 600. Mint. HUO. Low plays. Has the Stern topper. Custom Groot shooter rod. Cliffys. I have the modded sound package that makes this pin actually rock. LE package came with gold powder coating, shaker, colour changing insert lighting, art blades. $10,900.
Message me for pics or questions.
Shipping is no problem.

Hey you forgot to add Simpsons pinball party to the list!
Just kidding. Good luck with the sales buddy!

#15900 3 years ago

Medusa is such an amazing game for its time and still today. Very fair price.

Payment to USA, have them invoice you on PayPal and you pay their fees, tell them to write it up as is.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/318?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.