(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 495.
#15651 3 years ago

#15652 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

This is the most interesting pin you will ever see listed....
Ripleys in Niagara Falls is selling the worlds larger pin. Atari Hercules.
If anyone is interested...
https://www.ripleyauctions.com/auction-lot/atari-hercules-coin-op-pinball-game-worlds-larges_84C4562A68/

If you haven’t had a chance to play this game you are missing... nothing... pretty cool to behold but the novelty wears off before the end of the first (cue) ball.

#15653 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you haven’t had a chance to play this game you are missing... nothing... pretty cool to behold but the novelty wears off before the end of the first (cue) ball.

Cue ball. So true. I have no interest at all.

#15654 3 years ago
#15655 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Nice Soccer Kings for sale in Georgetown, ON:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1547300404
Thanks!

SOLD thanks!
Nick

#15656 3 years ago

So I just had a you tube video pop up in my feed for a stern Dracula. Never seen one before. Looks like a cool older solid state. Anyone have one? Looks like a great old game. Couple satisfying shots and lots of drop targets.

#15657 3 years ago

Looking for JP or EHOH if anyone wants to sell.

#15658 3 years ago

DP Prem wanted

#15659 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So I just had a you tube video pop up in my feed for a stern Dracula. Never seen one before. Looks like a cool older solid state. Anyone have one? Looks like a great old game. Couple satisfying shots and lots of drop targets.

I think scarce, does @Colson have one maybe?

#15660 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I think scarce, does @Colson have one maybe?

I saw enough that if one popped up I’d definitely consider it for a good older pin in the collection. The left loop is really need and the right spinner shot feeding a quick “upper Playfield” flipper is near. Looks fast for an older solid state.

Didn’t even know there was a Dracula beside BSD

#15661 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

When I was in the back room at wonderland before it burnt down I noticed a stern Dracula playfield and backglass they had laying around for parts.

#15662 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

When I was in the back room at wonderland before it burnt down I noticed a stern Dracula playfield and backglass they had laying around for parts.

That’s brutal. Does anyone know did the Wizard of Oz they had make it out of there alive? I thought I’d heard from someone it was either sold or moved out of that building for some reason prior to the fire. But I also heard as per most games there it had been obliterated and not kept up. It’s still the only place I’ve ever played a Wizard of Oz.

#15663 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

That’s brutal. Does anyone know did the Wizard of Oz they had make it out of there alive? I thought I’d heard from someone it was either sold or moved out of that building for some reason prior to the fire. But I also heard as per most games there it had been obliterated and not kept up. It’s still the only place I’ve ever played a Wizard of Oz.

Yeah it was sold a while before the fire. I believe the guy who bought it still has it.

Also, unlike their other games, it wasn't that it wasnt kept up, it just kept blowing lightboards unfortunately. A real bummer because something new and shiny ia exactly what that place needed.

#15664 3 years ago

Checkpoint price reduced to $3400...

http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/data-east-checkpoint.10752/

Pm for details.

#15665 3 years ago

Willing to pay top dollar for a Taxi. Im ok if it ships. I have a nice WCS94 I would trade as well if preferred.

#15666 3 years ago

I live in Montreal, Quebec. Anyone know of a STAR WARS PREMIUM (COMIC BOOK ART) available to sell around these parts? Asked Player One Group but they told me that Stern has stopped making these units at this point. Feel free to PM me, if you have one for sale/trade.

Just saw one on Pinside but in Ohio: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107545. Price is $8100 U.S. He told me $600-1,200 shipping to Canada, seems a little high.

#15667 3 years ago

Not comic book art but #boat has one

#15668 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I live in Montreal, Quebec. Anyone know of a STAR WARS PREMIUM (COMIC BOOK ART) available to sell around these parts? Asked Player One Group but they told me that Stern has stopped making these units at this point. Feel free to PM me, if you have one for sale/trade.
Just saw one on Pinside but in Ohio: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107545. Price is $8100 U.S. He told me $600-1,200 shipping to Canada, seems a little high.

I just shipped a pin from Atlanta to Ontario with STI and it was around $750

#15669 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I just shipped a pin from Atlanta to Ontario with STI and it was around $750

I had a game shipped from the Stern factory to me for $408 USD

#15670 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I had a game shipped from the Stern factory to me for $408 USD

Well somebody will be playing SW in a short while..!

#15671 3 years ago

what makes you think it's a SW? They aren't shipping the IFPA rewards SW until Q2.

#15672 3 years ago

Looking for a JP or EHOH if anyone wants to sell.

#15673 3 years ago

Anyone know of ‘Al’ on kijiji in ON with the bally playboy for sale?

Trustworthy seller?

#15674 3 years ago

Checkpoint is sold ppu

#15675 3 years ago

Found a Taxi! Thanks Luch, great doing business with ya. Its gonna look nice beside my WW

#15676 3 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Found a Taxi! Thanks Luch, great doing business with ya. Its gonna look nice beside my WW

Sounds like a great machine!

#15677 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Trustworthy seller?

Nevermind he sold it locally

#15678 3 years ago

With that said... Looking for a Bally playboy or eight ball deluxe

#15679 3 years ago

For sale, 1994 Bally World Cup Soccer.
Selling for a friend.
Game is at my place.

Full topside teardown and clean.
New rubbers, New balls, New coil stops and sleeves.
Colordmd.
Full LED's
No broken plastics.
5500.00 O.B.O

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1548607786&posted=true&adActivated=true

#15680 3 years ago

Looking for a new game. If anyone is interested in parting with following;

Iron Maiden Premium
Walking Dead LE
Star Wars premium (comic book edition)
TNA

Let me know, Thanks!

#15681 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Trustworthy seller?

Really nice one on Pin Rev but asking $7,500.

#15683 3 years ago

Looking for a JP premium or limited.

#15684 3 years ago

Also maybe a Houdini.

#15685 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Really nice one on Pin Rev but asking $7,500.

thanks for the link, seems a little high thou... unless it comes with a year supply of lap dances as well

#15686 3 years ago

Anyone in or near Winnipeg that has an extra sheet of wide body glass for sale? Need for a friend.

Please PM.

#15687 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone in or near Winnipeg that has an extra sheet of wide body glass for sale? Need for a friend.
Please PM.

I might have a sheet,will be used...I will check a little later and let you know

#15688 3 years ago

I may have a sheet too. I can check more into it if needed

#15689 3 years ago

Who’s Flash Gordon is that on Kijiji? I would never pay that much for an older game but man it looks like every penny of that is in the game it looks beautiful. Really cool looking game

#15690 3 years ago

That would be mine... done top to bottom ...
New boards ,displays,decals ...looks like and plays like new ...
Thanks for looking pictures don't do it justice.

#15692 3 years ago

Has anyone seen the Diner for sale in Stratford on Kijiji in person? I would like to go check it out myself, but things are a little limited until these lockdown restrictions are lifted here in Ontario. I believe it is a non-Diamond Plate version.

#15693 3 years ago

I saw it back in the summer when he had it for sale unshopped. At that time the display were flaky, and it needed a deep cleaning. I didn't look too hard for playfield wear, etc.

#15694 3 years ago

And do you think those things were done as of now? Flaky displays fixed and a deep cleaning of the play field? I felt it was very overpriced when I saw it listed last year for almost $7,000 and at $5,200 it still seems a little too high. Too hard to tell condition remotely and from only a couple of pictures. The cabinet looks to be scuffed along the sides as well as the corner edges above the mounting bolts for the front legs. Looks like a leftover hole to the right of the lock for what was probably a padlock or bar across the coin door. Middle plastic above the centre drop targets looks to be a generic orange replacement and no stickers showing on those targets, either bank. Unknown bolt heads on the top of the lockdown bar too.

That’s a lot of unknowns for that price and no pics or videos of it on or playing. Or what the boards look like in the backbox. I would expect for $5,200 you wouldn’t need to spend a dime on getting anything “right”. And buying from a business you’re probably going to have to add GST to that too.

#15695 3 years ago

try your offer ! you never know unless you try

#15697 3 years ago

Listing says ottawa

#15698 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Listing says ottawa

Seller's address is OTT, however ad says the game is in MTL..

#15699 3 years ago

Putting my 1981 Williams Barracora up for sale , not mint , but better then players condition , back glass has some art missing from a couple score windows area , but all has been sealed , $3950 Can. pm email for pictures .

#15700 3 years ago

Yea, that Ottawa/Montreal one looks nicer, but again hard to tell from just a few low resolution photos. And the distance makes it unlikely I'd go all that far just to look at it without already having made up my mind.

I can't tell from the pics, but the playfield doesn't seem like a Diamond Plate variety. Any idea if it is?

Is this the same seller that advertised a while back that he was only willing to accept trades? And didn't even list a for sale price?

You know, when you think of the things you would include yourself in a for sale ad (more detailed photos, under the hood, gameplay vid link, manuals or other documents or extra parts included), it blows my mind how frequently the ads we see are so terrible. Are people just lazy or just don't care enough to try?

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/314?hl=lymes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.