(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 497.
#15601 3 years ago

Thanks guys just spoke to Scott.

#15602 3 years ago

Mousin' Around is such a fun game

#15603 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I always wanted a Mousin Around. Anyone know who is selling it?

Buy with confidence.

#15605 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I always wanted a Mousin Around. Anyone know who is selling it?

Scott G and Darren (aka pinchamp) are both solid people in the Calgary pinball community. I wouldn't heistate to deal with them if you're interested in the pins. Enjoy.

#15606 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Scott G and Darren (aka pinchamp) are both solid people in the Calgary pinball community. I wouldn't heistate to deal with them if you're interested in the pins. Enjoy.

The real question is, does my GC still stand?

#15607 3 years ago

1999 South Park pinball. I picked this up precovid from icebox barcade in Seattle. In pretty decent shape and has been thoroughly gone over by Vancouver islands best repair guy Ian Kristensen.
I've added Cliffy protectors to cartman scoop et al.
Has some wear on cabinet but otherwise very presentable. Fantastic theme that draws in new players like bees to honey. Great mancave pin!
Will consider trades for 1993 and newer pins.....

#15608 3 years ago

Already SOLD.

#15609 3 years ago

Flipper cooling kit?
Wow, some serious ball times.

#15610 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Flipper cooling kit?
Wow, some serious ball times.

Highly recommended on certain games.

#15611 3 years ago

What was it?

#15612 3 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest pro.

#15613 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

1999 South Park pinball. I picked this up precovid from icebox barcade in Seattle. In pretty decent shape and has been thoroughly gone over by Vancouver islands best repair guy Ian Kristensen.
I've added Cliffy protectors to cartman scoop et al.
Has some wear on cabinet but otherwise very presentable. Fantastic theme that draws in new players like bees to honey. Great mancave pin!
Will consider trades for 1993 and newer pins.....

I think rwmech5 was looking for a South Park pin a month or two ago...

#15614 3 years ago

Moved on from that, but am jonesing for a Stranger Things after the wife and I watched all the episodes in a week!

#15615 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Moved on from that, but am jonesing for a Stranger Things after the wife and I watched all the episodes in a week!

Fantastic game. When I initially saw the pictures on release, I thought it was bare and looked boring. When I played it, though! Wow!

Basically AFM 2020. Similar layout with improved rules. Sounds great with a sub. Add the UV kit and it's heaven.

Good luck!

#15616 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Avengers Infinity Quest pro.

Damn.

#15617 3 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Fantastic game. When I initially saw the pictures on release, I thought it was bare and looked boring. When I played it, though! Wow!
Basically AFM 2020. Similar layout with improved rules. Sounds great with a sub. Add the UV kit and it's heaven.
Good luck!

I picked up a stranger things premium for Christmas and it was my first pin. Took a bunch of work to get dialed in but I literally cannot stop playing it. Any second I get I’m on it. I picked up a Simpsons pinball party too but it doesn’t get 1/5th of the action ST does. Unreal, intense game.

#15618 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I picked up a stranger things premium for Christmas and it was my first pin. Took a bunch of work to get dialed in but I literally cannot stop playing it. Any second I get I’m on it. I picked up a Simpsons pinball party too but it doesn’t get 1/5th of the action ST does. Unreal, intense game.

You are more than welcome to send over that TSPP to my house so it can get the love it deserves!

#15619 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a Apollo 13 pinball machine. Does anyone have one they would consider selling? I’m interested in either a project or ready to go.

WTB: Apollo 13

#15620 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

You are more than welcome to send over that TSPP to my house so it can get the love it deserves!

LoL it still gets love but more from the kids. I usually play a couple games to warm me up for ST. It’s a lot of fun but I’m currently hooked on ST. I definitely need a 3rd. Thinking JP Prem or DP pro if anyone has one for sale.

#15621 3 years ago

I'm on the lookout for a high speed. If anyone is wanting to sell one, in any condition let me know.

Thanks,

#15622 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Yeah, few times we played it, was so fun! What does Stranger Things Premium goes for nowadays?

#15623 3 years ago

Mousin Around is sold thanks for the interest going to a great new home it will be missed its a great pin.

#15624 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Mousin Around is sold thanks for the interest going to a great new home it will be missed its a great pin.

Congrats!! Is it headin east?!!

#15626 3 years ago

Been a week or two since I put it out there. Radio silence in Canada. Star Wars pro... anyone selling?

#15627 3 years ago

Thinking of putting up my MMR Royal Edition for trade any interest.
thanks

#15628 3 years ago

anyone with a clean 90s pin for sale?

junkyard
congo
bsd
no good gofers
funhouse
road show
tftc
fishtales

#15629 3 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Thinking of putting up my MMR Royal Edition for trade any interest.
thanks

There was a guy near me looking for one a few weeks ago.

#15630 3 years ago

Thank you @extraballingtmc.. very interested in the MMR Royal @macdaddy1974.. will send you a PM

#15631 3 years ago

This is the most interesting pin you will ever see listed....

Ripleys in Niagara Falls is selling the worlds larger pin. Atari Hercules.

If anyone is interested...

https://www.ripleyauctions.com/auction-lot/atari-hercules-coin-op-pinball-game-worlds-larges_84C4562A68/

#15632 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

This is the most interesting pin you will ever see listed....
Ripleys in Niagara Falls is selling the worlds larger pin. Atari Hercules.
If anyone is interested...
https://www.ripleyauctions.com/auction-lot/atari-hercules-coin-op-pinball-game-worlds-larges_84C4562A68/

The Auction is actually in Indianapolis, IN, US. It is Ripley Auctions (nothing to do with Ripley's Believe it or not) and the machine is from a Guinness World Records Museum. Just FYI, in case someone was actually excited about the game.

#15633 3 years ago

Nice Soccer Kings for sale in Georgetown, ON:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1547300404

Thanks!

#15634 3 years ago
Quoted from aarons:

The Auction is actually in Indianapolis, IN, US. It is Ripley Auctions (nothing to do with Ripley's Believe it or not) and the machine is from a Guinness World Records Museum. Just FYI, in case someone was actually excited about the game.

Keep reading.
...from the Museum in Niagara Falls, Canada.
I would imagine the bidding is in USD though.

#15635 3 years ago
Quoted from aarons:

Well you ½ right. It is Guinness not Ripley. My bad. The auction company is in Indianapolis but if you read the fine print, you need to pick the pin up from it’s location in Niagara Falls. So.. if some is excited about it, they still can be.

#15636 3 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

Hi there, looking to for a BSD and Shadow in the Ontario/Montréal area. Let me know if anybody has one for sale. Thanks

Still on the lookout for a BSD. Open to getting it shipped. Please message me if you’re thinking of selling. Thanks

#15637 3 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

Still on the lookout for a BSD. Open to getting it shipped. Please message me if you’re thinking of selling. Thanks

I got mine on a container buy and there is always a couple available. With prices rising the container buys are not as lucrative as they once were but BSD is still a pretty good deal. The must have flooded Europe with this pin back in the day because its super common.

http://container.proludio.com/

#15638 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I got mine on a container buy and there is always a couple available. With prices rising the container buys are not as lucrative as they once were but BSD is still a pretty good deal. The must have flooded Europe with this pin back in the day because its super common.

What’s a container buy??? Assuming brining a container full of pins from Overseas to Canada?

#15639 3 years ago

And where does it land in Canada? Can you expand on the process?

#15640 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Thanks for the info.

#15641 3 years ago

I just got in on a container buy with a group of guys near Seattle. The come from Italy. The deals are not once they once were but its a good way to acquire pins that you may not have a chance to buy. It wouldn't be to hard for a group of you guys to get together out east and do a buy.

#15642 3 years ago

It's been done (Que-Ont group) before 5-7 years ago and turned into a shitshow. See pinrev for the drama

#15643 3 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

It's been done (Que-Ont group) before 5-7 years ago and turned into a shitshow. See pinrev for the drama

My experience was very positive, I don't see any reason it would be doomed its a pretty simple process. The only thing that would be an issue is the people you team up with.

#15644 3 years ago

Something scary about buying a pin without seeing it...there would have to be a deep discount for me to feel comfortable getting in on a group buy. That being said, the idea is intriguing. Would love to hear other’s experiences... especially Canadian purchases.

#15645 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Something scary about buying a pin without seeing it...there would have to be a deep discount for me to feel comfortable getting in on a group buy. That being said, the idea is intriguing. Would love to hear other’s experiences... especially Canadian purchases.

Oh its terrifying, I was shitting my pants. In the end the only part of the experience that sucked was crossing the border back into Canada. If I could do it with a group of Canadians I would do it every 6 months. The pins are rough and you have to scour the pictures. My BSD right now is beauty I'm probably into it for $4500 CAD. It's not a high end restored but it's still beautiful and plays like new. People used to do the container buys and you could restore a pin and make a profit. Now you can restore a pin and get yourself a beauty for a little less than the price of an average one. The main thing is pins are available, but if your just trying to do quick flips it would be a bad idea. Right now it seems like White Water and BSD are the good deals. Buying in a container is for the DIY hobbyist if you like to fix them up as much as you like to play. Its a good way to get a starter pin at a decent price. For me I would buy a pin locally still put a $1000 in to it and not really increase the value by much. Buying on a container you can put money in and not get underwater but it's not a way to make money.

#15646 3 years ago

Hi guys I have a Spanish Eyes EM machine that I would like to trade for another machine. Dont mind adding some cash if the deal is right. Looking for something that is good running condition as I dont have time to work on a project.

#15647 3 years ago

Any tftc for sale?

#15648 3 years ago

Will be posting a nice Flash Gordon said in the next couple of days ... will post link !

#15649 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Oh its terrifying, I was shitting my pants. In the end the only part of the experience that sucked was crossing the border back into Canada. If I could do it with a group of Canadians I would do it every 6 months. The pins are rough and you have to scour the pictures. My BSD right now is beauty I'm probably into it for $4500 CAD. It's not a high end restored but it's still beautiful and plays like new. People used to do the container buys and you could restore a pin and make a profit. Now you can restore a pin and get yourself a beauty for a little less than the price of an average one. The main thing is pins are available, but if your just trying to do quick flips it would be a bad idea. Right now it seems like White Water and BSD are the good deals. Buying in a container is for the DIY hobbyist if you like to fix them up as much as you like to play. Its a good way to get a starter pin at a decent price. For me I would buy a pin locally still put a $1000 in to it and not really increase the value by much. Buying on a container you can put money in and not get underwater but it's not a way to make money.

Good reply. I would only want to get one to keep... fix up for home use. I don’t mind cleaning, changing plastics or rubber, but it is the complicated electrical repairs that make me wary. Hard to get board repairs done.
I would likely jump in if someone organized a buy though

#15650 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I went in on a container 5-7 years ago when the dollar was closer to par. I picked up a Road Show and RFM for $3K, and got projects pretty much as I was expecting. They all needed a lot of elbow grease and hack repairs, but that was half the adventure.

That list looks a bit old, latest container is from last June. Is there a newer list in the works? There's one or two that caught my eye, and I'd also be interested in going in if someone was organizing for the east coast folks. Biggest issue would be picking the machines up with all of the Covid restrictions in play.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.