(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,635 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 minutes ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 493.
#15501 3 years ago

Merry Pinsmas all you filthy animals!!!

#15502 3 years ago

shitter's full Clark !

#15503 3 years ago

Merry X-mas fellow Canadian addicts! A shitty year in general but a great one for pinball. Cheers!

#15504 3 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Pro or Premium, have a loaded Kiss Pro to trade. PM if interested. Thanks.

#15506 3 years ago

Selling my nice original Medusa.

Rebuilt boards, SVRAM, all LEDs.

Works 100%, Cab and PF show light wear but really decent for being original, BG shows perfect.

Kijiji ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1543505216

Pinsider price: $3750.

#15507 3 years ago

Selling my Congo. Asking $6500 or possible trades. Just north of Toronto.

Details here: http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/wms-congo.10631/

#15508 3 years ago

Happy 2021! Anyone planning on selling a Metallica in the near future? If so, please PM to discuss. Thanks.

#15509 3 years ago

Anyone have a Dialed In LE or WOZ for sale?

#15510 3 years ago

Congo is such a fun game.

#15511 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone have a Dialed In LE or WOZ for sale?

Never give up!
Great Pinsider to deal with!

#15512 3 years ago

Bump, looking for another 90s pin at a reasonnable price.

#15514 3 years ago

Anyone have an original Bubble Bobble cabinet their looking to part with?

#15515 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Bump, looking for another 90s pin at a reasonnable price.

Are any of them reasonable in this crazy market?

#15517 3 years ago

Hi all happy new year everyone ,I am looking for MM,IJ,TAF,TOTAN,Popeye,Apollo13 anyone that needs too be restored

#15518 3 years ago

Yup, thx. It’s for an ocd buddy, this isn’t original. He wants original

#15519 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone have an original Bubble Bobble cabinet their looking to part with?

There was no dedicated cabinet for Bubble Bobble. It was a "kit game" only. So you can put it in any cabinet you want and it will be correct.

#15520 3 years ago

This is my MET Pro, I'm looking to trade it for something else.

Thanks

#15521 3 years ago
Quoted from freshjive:

This is my MET Pro, I'm looking to trade it for something else.
Thanks

looks sold ?

#15522 3 years ago

There was no dedicated cabinet for Bubble Bobble. It was a "kit game" only. So you can put it in any cabinet you want and it will be correct.</blockquote

Yeah, I’m not gonna argue with anyone as I don’t give a shit, he’s the ocd one

But it’s the redux two board conversion (not an original) like I’d give a shit, seems like an upgrade to me. And the unit looks fantastic IMO. Looks like great works was done to it.

#15523 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

looks sold ?

Surprisingly I just traded it for no good gofers

#15524 3 years ago
Quoted from freshjive:

ohh thats you hehe!

i wanted that pin but not for the asking price

#15525 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with a US company. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.

Also bought a Simpsons from a guy in the US and couldn’t be happier. There’s ways to save tax especially if you own a business.

#15526 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with (redacted) in Michigan. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.
Also bought a Simpsons from a guy in the US and couldn’t be happier. There’s ways to save tax especially if you own a business.

How does that work? Genuinely curious. I dont buy many NIB but good to know my options. Ive only bought my NIB from Jerry at P1 and hes been fair from what i can tell. I grabbed AIQ premium so it'll be a bit hefore i can go NIB (unless BTTF gets made. Ill probably have to sell some games then lol)

#15527 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with game room guys in Michigan. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.

Contractually, US Stern distributors aren't allowed to sell to Canada.

#15528 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

How does that work? Genuinely curious. I dont buy many NIB but good to know my options. Ive only bought my NIB from Jerry at P1 and hes been fair from what i can tell. I grabbed AIQ premium so it'll be a bit hefore i can go NIB (unless BTTF gets made. Ill probably have to sell some games then lol)

I would prefer to buy local but it didn’t make sense financially.

Shipping door to door from Toronto to Oakville 50km was $200. Shipping from MI was $100.

I used clearit.ca to clear customs. I own a business and used my gst number and only had to pay 5% tax.

I also have some US cash which helped but even with the exchange, it would have been worth it. Saved about $1500 on ST and will be the same for JP. Simpsons was expensive to ship but I for preowned pins, PM me for details.

If anyone is really interested I would be happy to walk them through the process. I have done the same for my theater components and my golf sim.

#15529 3 years ago

dos it work for used games , from private sales ?

#15530 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

dos it work for used games , from private sales ?

Yes. Shipping is expensive though and you have to pay tax on "some" value. It may be better to buy locally if you can find it but the market in the US is massive and easier to find what your looking for.

#15531 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with a US company. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.

Mot sure what you are talking about? Yes you will pay only 5% when you bring across however the business still has to submit the PST if that province your bringing it into has PST. If audited, most find out the hard way. You do however save about 30% on a tax write off as opposed to personal purchase

#15532 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Mot sure what you are talking about? Yes you will pay only 5% when you bring across however the business still has to submit the PST if that province your bringing it into has PST. If audited, most find out the hard way. You do however save about 30% on a tax write off as opposed to personal purchase

Actually, any personal use of a company asset has to be T4'd as a taxable benefit. Just saying. It wouldn't be 30% as the small business rates aren't that high, it would be a capital item depreciated over time, and you have to charge GST when you sell it. Also when you sell it it would like not drop in value much so you would have recapture from the sale bringing in the depreciation you took over the years back into income in the year of sale.

#15533 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Actually, any personal use of a company asset has to be T4'd as a taxable benefit. Just saying. It wouldn't be 30% as the small business rates aren't that high, it would be a capital item depreciated over time, and you have to charge GST when you sell it. Also when you sell it it would like not drop in value much so you would have recapture from the sale bringing in the depreciation you took over the years back into income in the year of sale.

My head hurts just reading that . . .

#15534 3 years ago
Quoted from freshjive:

I’ve always wanted to try a NGG... haven’t seen one listed for a little while.

#15535 3 years ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

I’ve always wanted to try a NGG... haven’t seen one listed for a little while.

One was a month or month and a half ago on here

#15536 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:I would prefer to buy local but it didn’t make sense financially.
Shipping door to door from Toronto to Oakville 50km was $200. Shipping from MI was $100.
I used clearit.ca to clear customs. I own a business and used my gst number and only had to pay 5% tax.
I also have some US cash which helped but even with the exchange, it would have been worth it. Saved about $1500 on ST and will be the same for JP. Simpsons was expensive to ship but I for preowned pins, PM me for details.
If anyone is really interested I would be happy to walk them through the process. I have done the same for my theater components and my golf sim.

Does this apply if you are buying privately, I mean, is it doable even if it costs a little more. Not interested in doing it through a company, been there done that and paid CRA big bucks... not interested.

#15537 3 years ago

I just want a Star Wars Pro. Sale or Trade.

#15538 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

My head hurts just reading that . . .

If you want to put a pin in your company I'd be more than happy to go over it more detail over the phone. You could still use it for the transaction mentioned above from the U.S. and get it out which I can also explain how that would work.

#15539 3 years ago

Stupid Question of the week, where does everyone buy replacement pinballs? The actual metal balls use to play the machine and how oftn do you replace the ones in your game? Is there someone who sells in Canada and what is the cost?

#15540 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I just want a Star Wars Pro. Sale or Trade.

Wow, still searching eh, they must be scarce up here?

#15541 3 years ago

I have a sw prem if you are interested. Fire me a pm

#15542 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a sw prem if you are interested. Fire me a pm

Great seller ... easy to deal with and takes great care of his games!

#15543 3 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

Stupid Question of the week, where does everyone buy replacement pinballs? The actual metal balls use to play the machine and how oftn do you replace the ones in your game? Is there someone who sells in Canada and what is the cost?

Call Tommy or Suzanne at Nitro, they have real nice shiny balls.

#15544 3 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

Absolute pinball Saskatoon

#15545 3 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

I ordered some BallBarron Ninja balls when I put an order in with Mezelmods and they are real shiny. You can also order direct from BallBarron or through his eBay listings for international sales, but shipping on a small order is likely not worth it unless you are doing a bulk buy for many machines or bring in some friends.

#15546 3 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

Ball Baron on eBay.

#15547 3 years ago

Thanks everyone.

#15548 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Wow, still searching eh, they must be scarce up here?

Up there?? I’m not far from you... sell me yours. Lol

#15549 3 years ago

Still looking for JJP Wonka/WoZ/POTC in BC Have a TSPP for trade if interested as well.

#15550 3 years ago

Anything floating around Vancouver these days?

I’d love a Simpsons Party or Ripley’s. Open to older stuff too...

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/311?hl=afinemoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.