(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 496.
#15451 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Whoa whoa whoa, save some for the rest of us!

Yeah, but I like where he's heading! Can't go wrong with those titles!

#15452 3 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Either all or individual.. iron maiden is fir a friend entering the hobby. Me I was gonna buy a house but decided to add more pinball to thr collection
Would also like to buy
Addams family
The Simpsons pinball party

Adib! Loving your priorities here pinball or house... PINBALL! I like your style.

#15453 3 years ago

Looking for a Space Shuttle and a Sorcerer, any condition. PM me if anyone wants to part with one with price and condition. Thanks.

#15454 3 years ago

Forgot to say , I'll do shipping. Thanks again.

#15455 3 years ago

Does anyone know of a company I can hire in Ontario to package a pinball machine and strap it to a pallet? If they can also ship to Nova Scotia, that would be great.

Thanks.

#15456 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

know of a company I can hire in Ontario

Thinking #meegis has done this before?

#15457 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

Does anyone know of a company I can hire in Ontario to package a pinball machine and strap it to a pallet? If they can also ship to Nova Scotia, that would be great.
Thanks.

Where in Ontario? Meegis knows a thing or two!

#15458 3 years ago

I think GTA or Barrie.

#15459 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

I think GTA or Barrie.

Manitoulin was great.
And as far as palleting and wrap'n' strap.. it's super easy.

#15460 3 years ago
Quoted from cuebert:

Manitoulin was great.
And as far as palleting and wrap'n' strap.. it's super easy.

The seller hasn't shipped before. I don't think they are comfortable doing it themselves, so I'm looking for options.

#15461 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

The seller hasn't shipped before. I don't think they are comfortable doing it themselves, so I'm looking for options.

pm sent

#15462 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

Sorry, I was only really half reading/paying attention when I posted. If the seller was closer I would be able to offer some assistance in the palleting situation, but for what it's worth, they can just call a transport service (such as Manitoulin) and explain what they are looking for in regards to shipping and they will be able to get a quote for driveway pickup and delivery to either depot or buyers house The shipping company should help walk them through it a bit (if they're any good).

#15463 3 years ago

I heard my name...

I am always happy to help out, but will need some more details.

Shoot me a pm with a phone number and we can chat. I'll do my best to make it easiest for you. A lot of people here can vouch for me I'd you want to check as well (I encourage it actually)

#15464 3 years ago

Yes Meegis has helped me out a few times shipping a pin.

Completely trustworthy and helpful. You're in good hands.

He also does baptisms and circumcision when needed.

I believe he does marriages also.

#15465 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Completely trustworthy and helpful. Your in good hands.

Along with circumcisions, he’s also a fantastic barber. Just be careful to be specific when using the phrase “just a little off the top”.
In all seriousness, Meegis is a rad dude for sure, often going above and beyond to help others out.

#15466 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

He also does baptisms and circumcisions.....bullshit!!!! I heard he was the second coming of Christ.

I think your pin will be safe in his hands.

QSS

#15467 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is it just me or when you see cobra post here, you picture his wife?

Lucky dog! Fireball here in Saskatchewan lady friend was fine too!

#15468 3 years ago

Well GF not wife. Are you referring to the pics in the Does your GF play too thread? If. If not find them
Lol

#15469 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Well GF not wife. Are you referring to the pics in the Does your GF play too thread? If. If not find them
Lol

The jukebox glow is stained in my brain! Lol!

Well done sir...

#15470 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thinking #meegis has done this before?

Meegis helped me out BIG TIME!!!

#15471 3 years ago

You guys are all too kind. I just like to help out where I can.

#15472 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Well done sir...

I had to research this..yes indeed!

#15473 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You guys are all too kind. I just like to help out where I can.

I've heard you also do the snip? I would stick to shipping! Lol

#15474 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Lol

Where is this thread? asking for a friend...

#15476 3 years ago

Somebody's flossing.

#15477 3 years ago

now where did that electrical tape go !

#15478 3 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone! I just called Manitoulin and there is no insurance for the pinball machine. This makes me super nervous!

He said I have to get some temporary freight insurance from somewhere. Anyone have any ideas about insurance?

#15479 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

Thanks for the help everyone! I just called Manitoulin and there is no insurance for the pinball machine. This makes me super nervous!
He said I have to get some temporary freight insurance from somewhere. Anyone have any ideas about insurance?

I can explain this stuff to you as well.

Check the pm I sent you, best to talk about all your options.

#15480 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

As I understand it, once you've paid for the game it is now covered under your home contents insurance, even during shipping.

#15481 3 years ago

yes create a bill of sale from the seller , and it now becomes part of your contents of the house

#15482 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

now where did that electrical tape go !

Luch, I got some tape, want me to send you pics of me playing??!!

#15483 3 years ago

Yeah, but somebody messed up one of the pics with a fox emoji..!!

#15484 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

As I understand it, once you've paid for the game it is now covered under your home contents insurance, even during shipping.

Quoted from luch:

yes create a bill of sale from the seller , and it now becomes part of your contents of the house

This is half true. There is actually a few things that need to be checked before you assume you're covered.

For privacy reasons and the fact that everyone's personal details of insurance are just that "personal"

I can happily explain to anyone who needs to know via private message or phone call.

Everyone should know exactly what they're covered for, how the shipping company will cover themselves and what to expect if God forbid something does go south.

#15485 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Well done sir...

I checked like 5 times.. still can't see no jukebox

#15486 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Adib! Loving your priorities here pinball or house... PINBALL! I like your style.

Not a hard decision really considering Calgary’s housing market.....

#15487 3 years ago

Hey, who sold the Secret Service to my buddy today in Regina?! It’s his first pin, I’m pumped for him

#15488 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey, who sold the Secret Service to my buddy today in Regina?! It’s his first pin, I’m pumped for him

it wasn't someone on here.. but the dude who sold it to them a few months ago is a member of our qcp crew! congrats to your buddy!

#15489 3 years ago

Anyone on here the person that bought the Sharkey's Shootout from the pawn shop in Mississauga? It was listed on Kijiji. I called them maybe like 30 minutes after they opened the next day and it was already spoken for. Looked to be in excellent shape. Would have liked to at least gotten to see it in person and played a few games.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/mississauga-peel-region/sharkeys-shootout-pinball-machine/1541814429

#15490 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Anyone on here the person that bought the Sharkey's Shootout from the pawn shop in Mississauga? It was listed on Kijiji. I called them maybe like 30 minutes after they opened the next day and it was already spoken for. Looked to be in excellent shape. Would have liked to at least gotten to see it in person and played a few games.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/mississauga-peel-region/sharkeys-shootout-pinball-machine/1541814429

Good price on a fun game. Not the deepest but I enjoyed it when I had one. Mindless fun with a great theme and good callouts. Wish my pool room was completed when I had it

#15491 3 years ago

A guy from Ottawa bought it

#15492 3 years ago

Selling my Junk Yard. Check it out on Kijiji Saskatchewan. Willing to ship if you make the arrangements. Depending on the timing, I can deliver and setup in Saskatchewan area for the right deal.

#15493 3 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Selling my Junk Yard. Check it out on Kijiji Saskatchewan. Willing to ship if you make the arrangements. Depending on the timing, I can deliver and setup in Saskatchewan area for the right deal.

Glws, make sure you add “machine” to your ad. Helps people see your listing

#15494 3 years ago

Hey Guys, sorry I have a non pinball selling question
I’m looking to get the shadow cabinet decals, I found 2 places so far that have them in stock they are
Pinballdecals.eu and
Pinball.Center has anyone used either of these before and could recommend them or can suggest where else I can find a good quality set. Thanks

#15495 3 years ago

See if you can get Rad decals for this game. They are amazing.

#15496 3 years ago

Still looking for a SW pin. Would be willing to trade my GOT Pro with color DMD and Shaker motor.

#15497 3 years ago

hmu if you have any cool 20th century smaller-than-pinball machines from across Europe. Britain, Germany, Finland, France, etc.

#15498 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

hmu if you have any cool 20th century smaller-than-pinball machines from across Europe. Britain, Germany, Finland, France, etc.

What about a smaller framed pinball lol

#15499 3 years ago

Merry Christmas fellow Canadian pinheads. Hope Santa was good to you all.

#15500 3 years ago

Anyone has a clean fish tales for sale?

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/310 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.