(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 497.
#1501 9 years ago

I'm looking for a really nice BOP, preferably local to Toronto

#1502 9 years ago

You must have sold your house!

#1503 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Yah Playdium is a bit pricey but they have fantastic super fast service. The point is that I shouldn't have to go to them to begin with if Pinball Outlet was competent.

#1504 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

You betcha...

#1505 9 years ago

My friend has an HUO X-men Wolverine LE #109 and he is looking to trade for a Mustang pro or Mustang premium plus or minus some cash either way,there are a lot of upgrades done to the game,they are:lighted shooter rod,speaker light kit,Brock's under light kit,blue head trim,blue mirror blades,custom cards,shooter lane protector,LED flipper buttons,cliffys,some upgraded LEDs,Punbits plastic protectors,white rubbers,metal posts with coloured sleeves,pm me if you want more pictures or have a trade,here are some pics:image-686.jpgimage-686.jpgimage-563.jpgimage-563.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-587.jpgimage-587.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1506 9 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

My friend has an HUO X-men Wolverine LE #109 and he is looking to trade for a Mustang pro or Mustang premium plus or minus some cash either way,there are a lot of upgrades done to the game,they are:lighted shooter rod,speaker light kit,Brock's under light kit,blue head trim,blue mirror blades,custom cards,shooter lane protector,LED flipper buttons,cliffys,some upgraded LEDs,Punbits plastic protectors,white rubbers,metal posts with coloured sleeves,pm me if you want more pictures or have a trade,here are some pics:

image.jpg 423 KB

image-587.jpg 459 KB

image-483.jpg 481 KB

image-563.jpg 407 KB

image-686.jpg 418 KB

Mustang on kijiji Alberta today.

#1507 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mustang on kijiji Alberta today.

Ok,I'll check it out.

#1508 9 years ago

I am going through a separation and need to unload a game (or 2)
I'll start with:

LOTR: routed. All new plastics, all new figures with weapons, extra figures with weapons (Gimli, Boramir, Legolas, ringwraiths), new ring ramp, new ring and funnel, 3rd generation palantir from Jay, hemi's PoTD mod, Ryan's ramp mod, mike's Gollum shooter rod, LED light kit from pinballbulbs, lollipop body armour, all Cliffys installed, all pinbits plastics installed... **** (all the original plastics and figures and ramps will come with it)
Bad...shire "fork" (?) switch needs replacing (I have one to give, just suck at soldering). The sub in the cabinet stopped working. Vid helped me to diagnose - looks like a blown coil? I don't understand so I assume it is a 100$ speaker replacement? The ring switch needs to be adjusted (works with finger, but ball will not trigger it)
Price: 5700 (negotiable as I need it gone ASAP as my DP on my new home is due Jan 30).

Pics avail to interested buyers.

Thanks
Kyle

#1509 9 years ago

Okay, Mustang LE is acquired will be here tomorrow, could be in the market for a HUO Doctor Who, especially in a trade for a WOF or could probably do straight cash as well...

#1510 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Seeing Curly's No Good Gofers for sale in Florida got me thinking about that machine again. I have never had one but always been interested in it. There use to be one for sale in Calgary but I think it was pretty rough? Maybe it wasn't. Anyone know where one is around in decent condition and a fair price?

Got my NGG today, set up and played. I am super happy with it. Thanks Dan, Dave and Al for making this happen for me. For sure a "players" game but it does play great and the kids have been having a blast mangling the already badly mangled gofers.

#1511 9 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Looking for a Scared Stiff,MM,METLE,AFM,CC or WOZ

Jay Richardson in strath more has a mm but it's pricey

#1512 9 years ago

Is Starburst/Playdium the only spot to get parts? Looking for a gottlieb coil (somewhere near the Kitchener area would be nice). They aren't open weekends so its not too convenient. Or can anyone suggest a reasonable Canada friendly mail order place?

#1513 9 years ago
Quoted from allknowing2012:

Is Starburst/Playdium the only spot to get parts? Looking for a gottlieb coil (somewhere near the Kitchener area would be nice). They aren't open weekends so its not too convenient. Or can anyone suggest a reasonable Canada friendly mail order place?

John's jukes in Vancouver has been pretty good to me. www.flippers.com

#1514 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Got my NGG today, set up and played. I am super happy with it. Thanks Dan, Dave and Al for making this happen for me. For sure a "players" game but it does play great and the kids have been having a blast mangling the already badly mangled gofers.

You welcome Darren,enjoy

#1515 9 years ago

Check out Pinball Spare Parts Australia
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/coils.html

Aussie imports are a good exchange rate and starburst charges mad shipping rates anyways.

#1516 9 years ago

I get them to set it aside so I can pick up on Saturday or Sunday. Just the parts is closed on those 2 days, except around Christmas.

#1517 9 years ago

My TWD LE is up for sale. Great condition except needs new Well Walker pants decal. Some minor wear under Bicycle Girl ramp. Stern fix is being sent to me. $7800. Has Bicycle Girl lighting mod however I will likely remove because LED keeps coming off the sticky backing. I would also consider trades. I am interested in AC/DC however would consider many other options including pins from the 90's.

#1518 9 years ago

Posting up for a buddy. Pls PM if interested, many pics available.
ALL SOLD

#1519 9 years ago

Anyone have a Super Chexx they would be willing to move?

#1520 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone have a Super Chexx they would be willing to move?

Did you ask Dave

#1521 9 years ago

Yup, he wants to keep his right now.

#1522 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Yup, he wants to keep his right now.

Yea thought so.
I got his CCC,and he wanted to keep that to.

#1523 9 years ago

Im considering myself lucky for getting my alien last week, no need to push my luck. Hopefully I can find one someone "wants" to sell and the price reflects that.

#1524 9 years ago

Super Chexx gets old REALLY fast and they take up valuable pinball space. Make sure you REALLY want one before pulling the trigger....2 of my friends have them and they basically collect dust all year...

#1525 9 years ago

Let me know when they want to sell!

#1526 9 years ago

I can't sell the Super Chexx, it holds up my Predator Head!!

#1527 9 years ago

Damn it,I want that predator mask as a topper for my predator pinball.
Thanks for CCC,Dave.
It's a blast

#1528 9 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Pins are in Vancouver:
Williams Indiana Jones: $5700
Williams Star Trek Next Generation: $5700
Williams Bram Stokers Dracula: $3000

Have you seen the pins? How is the condition?

#1529 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Damn it,I want that Predator mask as a topper for my Predator pinball.
Thanks for CCC,Dave.
It's a blast

That's 2 sales Dave!

#1530 9 years ago

Super Chexx was my first purchase for the man cave. It's a fun piece when you've got the boys over. If something out this way comes available, I'll let you know.
Anyone got any arcade racing / driving games for sale? Looking for two I can link.

#1531 9 years ago

Predator head with Super Chexx stand!

20150124_222154.jpg20150124_222154.jpg
#1532 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Have you seen the pins? How is the condition?

I know that ij has changed hands 3 times in less than a year. It's quite faded. Plays well though.

#1533 9 years ago

Anybody in Calgary, or who wants to come to town, need some Pinball covers? They are fairly heavy vinyl, feel kind of rubberized and have loops on the bottom to tie them shut. I have 3 of them, they are for Pins when the head is down, good if you have things stored, or transporting in your truck etc. The Bottoms would be left open, so not completely waterproof, but the top and sides would stay dry and if the game was up off the bed of the truck, or ground, they should be fine. looking for $50.00 each, or all 3 for $100...

Let me know...

Thanks, Dave

#1534 9 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Pins are in Vancouver:
Williams Indiana Jones: $5700
Williams Star Trek Next Generation: $5700
Williams Bram Stokers Dracula: $3000

BSD SOLD

#1535 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I know that ij has changed hands 3 times in less than a year. It's quite faded. Plays well though.

Nitro Amusements had it for a while (fully serviced by them), then I bought it and then traded it to a friend of mine who is now selling it. Decals are faded but in very good condition. My friend will send you as many pics as you like, PM for contact info. thx

#1536 9 years ago

Ok. What do you guys think. I'm in on mmr, no updates for awhile, honestly losing interest. Canadian dollar is adding roughly $2000. Could go for an Amh but that's American too. $10,000 could buy a lot of pins in Canada right? Thing is I've never even played a mm. It's just suppose to be this great game and jumped in right away with starburst. The other thing is that there doesn't seem to be many "a" class games for sale in ontario, not on here anyways. Anyone else in this boat?

#1537 9 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Ok. What do you guys think. I'm in on mmr, no updates for awhile, honestly losing interest. Canadian dollar is adding roughly $2000. Could go for an Amh but that's American too. $10,000 could buy a lot of pins in Canada right? Thing is I've never even played a mm. It's just suppose to be this great game and jumped in right away with starburst. The other thing is that there doesn't seem to be many "a" class games for sale in ontario, not on here anyways. Anyone else in this boat?

My advice is never, ever buy a game you haven't played. I always play test a game before I buy. Someone has to have a Medieval Madness game out there for you to try it out to make sure you are going to happy with shelling out the 10K for this machine. My second piece of advise don't listen to what others have to say, make your own informed decision as people tastes differ.

#1538 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

My advice is never, ever buy a game you haven't played. I always play test a game before I buy. Someone has to have a Medieval Madness game out there for you to try it out to make sure you are going to happy with shelling out the 10K for this machine. My second piece of advise don't listen to what others have to say, make your own informed decision as people tastes differ.

I disagree. Everybody likes MM. But I am in the same boat, I was set up and ready to buy MM as soon as it started production, but with the $ where it's at... the 11k price tag is just too expensive, even for the greatest game of all time.

#1539 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I disagree. Everybody likes MM. But I am in the same boat, I was set up and ready to buy MM as soon as it started production, but with the $ where it's at... the 11k price tag is just too expensive, even for the greatest game of all time.

I'm still in too but question it every day looking at the $.80 dollar. If I found a deal on a nice original I would go that way now I think.

#1540 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I disagree. Everybody likes MM.

Not everyone...........

#1541 9 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

Not everyone...........

Except for the odd hipster

#1542 9 years ago

I could be totally incorrect in my assumptions and assessment, but I'd guess they will never stop manufacturing MMr as long is there is any type of demand. Meaning - I don't see the rush to pay the 2000 premium on the dollar for one of these. unlike the new age LE/Premium/Pro/Standard. MMr trim levels are just cosmetic. You could take a standard and make it better than an LE down the road if you really wanted to.

Further - if its a successful venture then the repro's will keep coming. That just means that unless you're an absolute purist that has to have an "original" there will be lots of great games coming into the market. If its a flop then MMr will be a one off - but if its a flop do you really want to have anything to do with it??

But if I really had a crystal ball.......i'd be sitting on a beach somewhere with a couple hundred pins sitting in my games room.

#1543 9 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

I could be totally incorrect in my assumptions and assessment, but I'd guess they will never stop manufacturing MMr as long is there is any type of demand. Meaning - I don't see the rush to pay the 2000 premium on the dollar for one of these. unlike the new age LE/Premium/Pro/Standard. MMr trim levels are just cosmetic. You could take a standard and make it better than an LE down the road if you really wanted to.
Further - if its a successful venture then the repro's will keep coming. That just means that unless you're an absolute purist that has to have an "original" there will be lots of great games coming into the market. If its a flop then MMr will be a one off - but if its a flop do you really want to have anything to do with it??
But if I really had a crystal ball.......i'd be sitting on a beach somewhere with a couple hundred pins sitting in my games room.

I thought of that too but the advantage of the LE amounts to a few hundred dollars worth of extras like shaker motor, plywood base etc.

#1544 9 years ago

They won't keep on making them. If they sell the 1000 le then yes they will make standards but they won't just make one here and there. They will do a run of say 250 then again and again until the demand is met. Then they won't make anymore unless tgere is enough demand. I doubt they will make more than a few hundred standards. The 1000 le plus lowered prices on an original should well satisfy the demand for this title.

#1545 9 years ago

Thanks for the input guys, and sorry for the derail!!

#1546 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

They will do a run of say 250 then again and again until the demand is met.

thats what I mean by they'll keep making them. Not that they're going to fire of the line to complete one MMr. But if there is demand, there is nothing in the way of them making continual limited runs.

#1547 9 years ago

Ok, I am considering a trade for my Space Shuttle. Wondering whats out there. Willing to add cash for a newer pin. You can go to the Space Shuttle owners thread and see lots of photos and the work ive put into this pin. Its a players pin but probably one of the nicer "players pins" out there. To give you an idea of what i have done....
-New CPR backglass
-New highly polished chrome backglass lift channel
-Upgraded pinscores
-boards all serviced (no hacks) remote battery holder installed before i owned it.
-cabinet newly painted and stenciled
-new shooter assembly
-full LEDS
-upper playfield - mylar removed, all inserts removed, sanded, reinserted , new insert graphics , playfield touched up, 10 coats of varathane clearcoat and wax.
-all new starposts and plastic lane covers.
-rectifier fuse mod done
-new shuttle
-new CPR plastics
-all new rubbers
-pop bumpers 100 percent rebuilt with red white and blue brite caps.
-new ramp
-flippers 100 percent rebuild (upgraded to the newer Williams flipper system) . No more conical springs
-new upgraded cabinet speaker
-all mechs under the playfield have been completely removed , cleaned, repaired or replaced when needed .
-interior of cabinet was cleaned and painted the matching blue.
-new chrome legs

Im sure im missing a bunch of things but you get the picture. Plays great.
Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has any interesting trades.
Local trade only as im not interested in shipping.

#1548 9 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

I'm still in too but question it every day looking at the $.80 dollar. If I found a deal on a nice original I would go that way now I think.

Exactly, as you will be wishing it was 80 cents when it comes time to pay, and you realize it's now 70 cents.

#1549 9 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my JM... playfield is excellent, LEDs, cabinet a wee bit faded (it's no longer as red as it once was) - overall in very good shape. I like the game but I don't... I dunno, love it - if that makes sense. Just seeing what's out there for a straight trade.

I can take more pics for interested parties.

IMG_20150130_202140.jpgIMG_20150130_202140.jpg

IMG_20150130_202338.jpgIMG_20150130_202338.jpg

#1550 9 years ago

So how have NIB prices been affected by the loonie drop? I was thinking about a TWD Premium this spring, but not if it's going to be $9K to the door now...

Anyone think the dollar slides to 70 cents? Good for sellers, bad for buyers...

Rob

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.