(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 496.
#15301 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Ok, I'll bite. What is B.F? I.H.A.

Oh. Figured it out.

#15302 3 years ago

Black Friday

#15303 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Ok, I'll bite. What is B.F? I.H.A.

Black Friday

#15304 3 years ago

This website must be hugh. I'm hearing an echo

#15305 3 years ago

Dup.

#15306 3 years ago

Thanks! didn’t know my location wasn’t displaying. Fixed now

#15307 3 years ago

I'm looking for a multigame arcade upright or cocktail cabinet game in Regina, or surrounding area. I do prefer an upright cabinet though.

Rob

#15308 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm looking for a multigame arcade upright or cocktail cabinet game in Regina, or surrounding area. I do prefer an upright cabinet though.
Rob

GET!

I want one. maybe we can buy bulk

Edit: Im trying to find a decent cab to gut and put in a flat screen and multi jamma board, all the cabs are beat to shit. I would mind learning and having a project to hammer on. Hockey paused for the next couple months, so no rink time on the weekends for me

#15309 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

GET!
I want one. maybe we can buy bulk
Edit: Im trying to find a decent cab to gut and put in a flat screen and multi jamma board, all the cabs are beat to shit. I would mind learning and having a project to hammer on. Hockey paused for the next couple months, so no rink time on the weekends for me

They aren't that bad to build from scratch and can be pretty fun to make. There are free plans online, takes 2-3 sheets of MDF depending on the width of your machine/monitor. I'm doing a 4 player with 32" screen build now. About 4 solid days of work for me to get one done.

#15310 3 years ago

And a great learning experience to build from scratch as well.

Quoted from mac2444:

They aren't that bad to build from scratch and can be pretty fun to make. There are free plans online, takes 2-3 sheets of MDF depending on the width of your machine/monitor. I'm doing a 4 player with 32" screen build now. About 4 solid days of work for me to get one done.

#15311 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Just started selling in Canada. Full size with 300 games.

https://www.thebrick.com/products/atgames-legends-ultimate-connected-arcade

List of games:

http://legendsultimate.atgames.net/arcade/assets/Legends-Ultimate-Game-List.pdf

#15312 3 years ago

Im only basing this on their previous product but as it stands i would advise people to NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ATGAMES.
Hoping theyve changed but they make the lowest rung of garbage consoles in the world.

They also seem to have only licensed the cheap and easy titles. Mostly Atari or Intellivision stuff.

#15313 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Im only basing this on their previous product but as it stands i would advise people to NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ATGAMES.
Hoping theyve changed but they make the lowest rung of garbage consoles in the world.
They also seem to have only licensed the cheap and easy titles. Mostly Atari or Intellivision stuff.

Too late, already ordered. Seems to have good ratings and has a lot of the classic games I like from the 80s (centipede, asteroids, tron, missile command, etc).

#15314 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Too late, already ordered. Seems to have good ratings and has a lot of the classic games I like from the 80s (centipede, asteroids, tron, missile command, etc).

You'll give us a full report?! Especially if it has Xevious (you had me at Centipede and Missile Command, already have a full size Tron!)

#15315 3 years ago

You would be waaaayyyy better off buying a 1up, throwing in a Pandora box and switching the controls to sanwa.

Saw a pacman 1up at Costco last week, game, riser and a stool for 469. Then go to ali and buy pb, then go to retro active arcade for sanwa controls.

Since I don’t want to be off topic lol, nitro bringing me an aiq pro today

#15316 3 years ago

Can anyone speak to the quality of this? Seems like a pretty cool system.

Also, what are the thoughts on Atgames vs Arcade 1up pinball tables?

#15317 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Can anyone speak to the quality of this? Seems like a pretty cool system.
Also, what are the thoughts on Atgames vs Arcade 1up pinball tables?

I think the cab and controls loooks much better than the smaller weak assed 1UP cabs

#15318 3 years ago

Go to wicked gamer on YouTube, he reviews every single one of these systems plus every Chinese board.

Highly recommend before you purchase anything like this.

Ps. I love pinball.

#15319 3 years ago

Yeah, Is this a want to buy/sell Canadian Pinball thread or an arcade thread?

#15320 3 years ago

Basically this is the only thread where Canadians can discuss anything without Americans ruining everything.

#15321 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Basically this is the only thread where Canadians can discuss anything without Americans ruining everything.

Wrong, there already is a Canadian pinhead thread.

#15322 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

That is called Kijiji.

#15323 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Its a whatever tf we want it to be thread while mostly being buy/sell thread. Also yes it’s the one place the Americans won’t ruin it lol.

Fun fact your post contains no pinballs for sale or wanted...

#15324 3 years ago

Touché lol

#15325 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You would be waaaayyyy better off buying a 1up, throwing in a Pandora box and switching the controls to sanwa.
Saw a pacman 1up at Costco last week, game, riser and a stool for 469. Then go to ali and buy pb, then go to retro active arcade for sanwa controls.
Since I don’t want to be off topic lol, nitro bringing me an aiq pro today

Thanks but to save a couple hundred bucks, seems like a lot of work. Also I like a larger cabinet and not a 1up with riser. If I am going to own one arcade, I think this is a good option under $1k. You can also download a lot of additional games.

#15326 3 years ago

Totally a shot in the dark.

Looking for a trade to acquire a Beatles. Would move my Monopoly + cash. (if I can afford it)

#15327 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks but to save a couple hundred bucks, seems like a lot of work. Also I like a larger cabinet and not a 1up with riser. If I am going to own one arcade, I think this is a good option under $1k. You can also download a lot of additional games.

For sure, I’m not a fan of the 1up either, too small for me. This is definitely not the worst system out there and still tons of fun.

I’ve been watching these guys and it’s definitely interesting. In a few more generations should be very good.

I have one of the pandora boxes with dual sticks. 2448 3D. I love it, I also really like that I can just put it away when I’m done.

#15328 3 years ago

Looking for a trade to acquire a Beatles. Would move my Monopoly + cash. (if I can afford it)

Still a couple at nitro nib. Not sure what the pricing might be now but maybe an aggressive offer would get it done.

#15329 3 years ago

Still a couple at nitro nib. Not sure what the pricing might be now but maybe an aggressive offer would get it done.

Yeah, I don’t know if I can make an offer to appease anyone for new in box, lol.
If a GOTG pro is thaaaat (2100usd) much cheaper listed for new, then I’m going with the GOTG, ha.

#15330 3 years ago

LF a Stranger Things premium.

#15331 3 years ago

Metallica LE has been traded.
Thanks for all the interest.

#15332 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Metallica LE has been traded.
Thanks for all the interest.

How sweet is that bud

#15333 3 years ago

If you sell your Monopoly, i know Player One Toronto still has several Beatles they havent been able to move yet.

#15334 3 years ago

I'm not sure the hate for our brothers down south? I find the most entertaining pinsiders are Yanks. There's only a few Canadian pinsiders who like to stir shit up/not be polite/speak your mind/not go with the norm, etc... We need more Colsons buying every pin within a couple hundred miles from him. More O-dins asking the not so correct questions. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

#15335 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

LF a Stranger Things premium.

Johns jukes has an le for 10k huo. Been sitting a while too.

#15336 3 years ago

Johns jukes has an le for 10k huo. Been sitting a while too.

Was going to suggest it, but looks like it sold.

#15337 3 years ago

If a GOTG pro is thaaaat (2100usd) much cheaper listed for new, then I’m going with the GOTG, ha.

It's really too bad. The game, from what Ive played, is pretty fun. But the price is just too high. Maybe a Seawitch 2 for Pro pricing would be worth it.

#15338 3 years ago

I hope you played a Beatles. I played one the other day and I was gonna fall asleep the ball lasted so long... I legit walked away from machine on ball 3.... and it is 5 ball game...
Not trying to scare you away

#15339 3 years ago

Well it’s usually set to 3 balls like most machines...

I love Beatles, very fun, I don’t usually have balls that go forever so maybe that machine was set up pretty easy.

If nib Beatles sitting around don’t be afraid to throw an offer at a dealer. What’s left is probably just the gravy, they already got their 70k back in the diamond and platinums. I’ve heard us distributors selling at 6k nib.

#15340 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

I hope you played a Beatles. I played one the other day and I was gonna fall asleep the ball lasted so long... I legit walked away from machine on ball 3.... and it is 5 ball game...
Not trying to scare you away

Yeah. I’ve got a handful of games on one. I really had a blast playing. If it had a 3 or less pn collection then I wouldn't touch it. But I’ve been running 7-8 for a while and it would be the most fun if I had a group of people (maybe never?) around. I’d have fun for a while, set it up tough, and play. If I moved it out after I was done, I would. I also wouldn’t pay retail for one.

#15341 3 years ago

Anyone know the admin at pinball revolution?
Requested password reset etc and nothing happened,even emailed admin....

#15342 3 years ago

Yeah. I’ve got a handful of games on one. I really had a blast playing. If it had a 3 or less pn collection then I wouldn't touch it. But I’ve been running 7-8 for a while and it would be the most fun if I had a group of people (maybe never?) around. I’d have fun for a while, set it up tough, and play. If I moved it out after I was done, I would. I also wouldn’t pay retail for one.

Ya I couldn't agree more. It was still fun game. My dad would LOVE that game. Single level playfield. I'm sure it's not hard to ramp up game aswell. I just assumed it was set to 5 ball from factory lol

#15343 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Anyone know the admin at pinball revolution?
Requested password reset etc and nothing happened,even emailed admin....

He'll get back to you. He doesn't monitor 24/7. I had the same thing happen. Took a couple days to get a response.

#15344 3 years ago

AFAIK The last of the NIB Beatles left the building at Nitro a couple of months ago!

As far as if Beatles is a good game or not, terrific in a large collection as it's something quite different, but the gameplay is very linear, really only one way to approach it, play the song modes, get to Help! multiball, rinse, repeat!! I have one lent from a friend and for the first while I played it constantly and really enjoyed it, but now, pretty much seen everything the game has to give!

#15345 3 years ago

Not sure on Beatles pricing but If a fun, multiplayer, single playfield game is what your after may I suggest TNA? Would go great with your R&M and is way funner then Beatles.

#15346 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Not sure on Beatles pricing but If a fun, multiplayer, single playfield game is what your after may I suggest TNA? Would go great with your R&M and is way funner then Beatles.

Yeah. I like TNA also. I’m also scared I’d get tired of it, I played it a handful of times at a couple different locations. They both bring something different. But both have enough coolness that they are awesome in their own way.

#15347 3 years ago

turn those grey hearts red !
https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

#15348 3 years ago

--Deadpool Pro for sale--

I've had a lot of cold calls about selling my Deadpool Pro since it doesn't seem like NIB stock is returning until mid next year. I was previously only open to trades, but have decided to list it for sale here: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1538667802

I'm also open to local trades for newer Sterns:
JP Pro
IMDN Pro
AIQ Pro/Premium + Cash

#15349 3 years ago

Yeah. I like TNA also. I’m also scared I’d get tired of it, I played it a handful of times at a couple different locations. They both bring something different. But both have enough coolness that they are awesome in their own way.

TNA is the shit! I worried about the simplicity of it, but there is some beautiful about the simple objectives and the vicious brutality of drains that makes this game one of the most addictive I've ever played and owned.

Beatles was a grossly overpriced snooze fest the few times I played it, but that's my personal opinion only.

#15350 3 years ago

Anyone have a Rollergames for sale?

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/307?hl=alexrogan84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.