(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 493.
#15151 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Anyone got a Iron Maiden Premium or leads on a LE?
In the market and ready to buy.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-premium-home-used-only-like-new/1534427736

Great seller, not sure about shipping...

#15152 3 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to Willathrilla for a smooth transaction. Family is loving the SuperChexx! Great guy to deal with!

I also want to thank transprtr4u for what might be the single greatest act of generosity and kindness I've personally ever seen and experienced.

Rob and I had messaged a couple of times on the forum. Initially because he wanted to take my beloved Medieval Madness off my hands, and then on a few occasions where he'd come across games that I was looking. In this case, he knew I was after a SuperChexx, and almost immediately after Will had posted, he had already made introductions.

Problem was... Game was in Alberta, and I'm in Ontario. The seller wasn't looking to ship, so Rob offered to help me move it.

He rented a van, arranged packing supplies, worked with Will, and did a 6 HOUR round trip to get this game back to his place so that him and his wife could carefully wrap it so that it would arrive in good order.

And to top it all off, he offered to do this out of the goodness of his heart. Despite having a lot of his plate already, he did all of this for a complete stranger, and only asked for me to cover his costs.

I've done nice acts for strangers. I've had others show me kindness too. But never have I seen a person go out of there way like this. He has inspired me to be better.

With all this crazy shit going on in the world right now, and everyone looking out for themselves, this was a beacon of light in the darkness. This is something and someone I will never forget.

Rob, you're an amazing person, and you have a new friend here for life brother. You can call on me anytime!

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you again

#15153 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just wanted to say thanks to Willathrilla for a smooth transaction. Family is loving the SuperChexx! Great guy to deal with!
I also want to thank transprtr4u for what might be the single greatest act of generosity and kindness I've personally ever seen and experienced.
Rob and I had messaged a couple of times on the forum. Initially because he wanted to take my beloved Medieval Madness off my hands, and then on a few occasions where he'd come across games that I was looking. In this case, he knew I was after a SuperChexx, and almost immediately after Will had posted, he had already made introductions.
Problem was... Game was in Alberta, and I'm in Ontario. The seller wasn't looking to ship, so Rob offered to help me move it.
He rented a van, arranged packing supplies, worked with Will, and did a 6 HOUR round trip to get this game back to his place so that him and his wife could carefully wrap it so that it would arrive in good order.
And to top it all off, he offered to do this out of the goodness of his heart. Despite having a lot of his plate already, he did all of this for a complete stranger, and only asked for me to cover his costs.
I've done nice acts for strangers. I've had others show me kindness too. But never have I seen a person go out of there way like this. He has inspired me to be better.
With all this crazy shit going on in the world right now, and everyone looking out for themselves, this was a beacon of light in the darkness. This is something and someone I will never forget.
Rob, you're an amazing person, and you have a new friend here for life brother. You can call on me anytime!

I've dealt with both Rob and Will and I can say they are definitely stand up guys! I'm happy all went well!

#15154 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I've dealt with both Rob and Will and I can say they are definitely stand up guys! I'm happy all went well!

Thanks for sharing.
Always nice to hear of generosity and good deeds. Pay it forward.

#15155 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Price drop on my WhirlWind - $6200 - PM for info, pics, anything. Make an offer or trade option.

Just bought a whirlwind off a pinsider in SK...... best purchase I have made. Classic game you can't go wrong with

#15156 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

Just bought a whirlwind off a pinsider in SK...... best purchase I have made. Classic game you can't go wrong with

You have been busy, I see two other new games as well. Really glad you like the WW. Thanks for making my first shipping experience so easy.

#15157 3 years ago

I was thinking of this for myself but not going to do it, if anyone is in for a hockey table, there's a Best of Seven game in Saskatoon on FB I have been eyeing. These are like the gold standard and what the world championships are played on. Company started in Prince Albert I believe around '80 These things are solid oak tanks.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/375477400316568/

#15158 3 years ago

WhirlWind - Sold Pending pick-up

I know nobody ever tosses up their EM’s in here but I have a real decent.
Bally Hi-Deal for sale/trade. $1300 obo or trade for a multicade

Sold Pending pick-up

Package deal. Quite excited.

#15159 3 years ago

WhirlWind - Sold Pending pick-up

Sold Pending pick-up
Package deal. Quite excited.

congrats on sales. Let me know if u wanna part with monopoly

#15160 3 years ago

Best of Seven game in Saskatoon

Yes a buddy of mine bought one earlier this year .....a cool well built piece.
He paid alot more than that too for it.

I also want to thank transprtr4u for what might be the single greatest act

Another upvote for Rob ....We have been doing a quite a bit of parts transactions over the past couple years. He's a solid guy

#15161 3 years ago

Rob is the shit!

#15162 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

congrats on sales. Let me know if u wanna part with monopoly

It's so funny, the pin that gets the most "cold calls" asking to sell is my Monopoly, and that's what I was doing before I bought mine. Crazy how hard it is to pry one from someone's collection.

#15163 3 years ago

It's so funny, the pin that gets the most "cold calls" asking to sell is my Monopoly, and that's what I was doing before I bought mine. Crazy how hard it is to pry one from someone's collection.

It always used to be that my Super Mario Bros got the most cold calls for me. But over the last year I think Monopoly has more now.

#15164 3 years ago

Makes sense. My daughter out of the blue decided she loves monopoly the board game. Must be on trend.

#15165 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Makes sense. My daughter out of the blue decided she loves monopoly the board game. Must be on trend.

I'm just a pat lawlor nut now. My local arcade had addams family and just put twighlight zone on location.....I have about 40 hours on addams family put up first place on machine last week, Hense why I want a monopoly, I heard its a decent game for price.... I would really like a red and ted or a woz, but I don't know where to look for one of those

#15166 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

I'm just a pat lawlor nut now. My local arcade had addams family and just put twighlight zone on location.....I have about 40 hours on addams family put up first place on machine last week, Hense why I want a monopoly, I heard its a decent game for price.... I would really like a red and ted or a woz, but I don't know where to look for one of those

They do come up for sale in your area. Are you on pinballrevolution.com?

I sold a Roadshow a few months ago. Found a woz too.

#15167 3 years ago

yes join pinball revolution and place a wanted ad , you will get some responses

#15168 3 years ago

funny how this game you couldn't give it away a few years ago , and now hard to find !

#15169 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Thank you! Will do

#15170 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

funny how this game you couldn't give it away a few years ago , and now hard to find !

I owned one over 10 years ago and it took me several months to sell it at 2000cdn!

Fun game, has a certain charm and I love the clean look of it.

#15171 3 years ago

I know nobody ever tosses up their EM’s in here but I have a real decent.
Bally Hi-Deal for sale/trade. $1300 obo or trade for a multicade

I've tossed my EMs up here before, but not much interested in this crowd.

I still have a few to move, but just haven't bothered much. LoL

#15172 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Unless you're trying to get a Getaway, then there's nothing but crickets

#15173 3 years ago

Will is a solid dude.

#15174 3 years ago

What do you guys think ehoh premium huo pricing be?

#15175 3 years ago

$10,395.00 + GST

#15176 3 years ago

Yeah ik what nib pricing is, was just curious if used market in Canada be less or still close to retail.

#15177 3 years ago

I like how a guy gets a shout out for doing nothing but list a game. Will wouldn't ship it and for the deal to happen and had to have one of the the most outrageously generous offers by Rob to make the deal happen. Lol.
@transporter4u is the hero in this scenario. Well done Rob

#15178 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:Yeah ik what nib pricing is, was just curious if used market in Canada be less or still close to retail.

If it's low play, I could certainly see pricing being close to retail. It's amazingly fun, deep and shoots smooth like butter.

Gappa Angry! nuff said

Rob

#15179 3 years ago

Yup, let me know when you are ready to sell yours Rob. I'm waiting on NIB but it will be a long wait and a nice HUO would work as well.

#15180 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade a Hobbit Smaug Gold for their WOZ RR or Dialed In LE?

Or does anyone have either game for sale?

Prefer local.

#15181 3 years ago

I have a nice Monopoly in Collingwood. Freshly shopped , NVRAM , full led kit , latest software $4800

#15182 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

I have a nice Monopoly in Collingwood. Freshly shopped , NVRAM , full led kit , latest software $4800

coolknightdave Check this one out, I know you were looking.

#15183 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Revenge from Mars and Johnny Mnemonic now sold.
Sharpshooter still available $1,200
Price reductions
Star Wars Episode I $3,900
Buck Rogers $1,900

Sharpshooter and Buck Rogers sold

Price reductions

Aerosmith pro $7,400
Star Wars Episode I $3,750

New listings
Totem - all boards sent for service, nice backglass, rarer black line playfield, comet LEDs, new pop caps, flipper bats, and rubbers. $1,700

Taxi - playfield hardtop installed, board serviced by John's jukes, all new ramps, all new flippers including coils, new pop caps and rubbers, comet LEDs $4,100

Hardbody - freshly shopped. $1,800

Gay 90s EM - new legs, all new flippers and pop bumper kits installed - $1,100

Ads will be put up on kijiji

#15184 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

Yup, let me know when you are ready to sell yours Rob. I'm waiting on NIB but it will be a long wait and a nice HUO would work as well.

Mine is a keeper.

I'm sitting here listening to the DJ mixer playing the 'Drama' playlist. You will enjoy yours when you are able to get it.

Rob

#15185 3 years ago

Hardbody now spoken for.

#15186 3 years ago

Anybody close to Toronto willing to donate a small pinball pallet so I can get a game shipped? Thx all...

#15187 3 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Anybody close to Toronto willing to donate a small pinball pallet so I can get a game shipped? Thx all...

I have a stern pallet at my house if you want it.

#15188 3 years ago

Can anyone give me a reference check on Stretch7 ???
I’m pretty confident, just wanna know if anyone has bought from him in the past?

#15189 3 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Tell your seller to search Kijiji for free pallets... shouldn’t have any trouble finding one close to him.

#15190 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Can anyone give me a reference check on stretch7 ???
I’m pretty confident, just wanna know if anyone has bought from him in the past?

Buy with confidence... well established part of the Pinball community here in Edmonton.
He's the real deal.
Goes well out of his way to help many people!, stand up guy!

#15191 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Reid420k

#15192 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Top notch guy, goes out of his way to help many pinheads

#15193 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Top notch guy, goes out of his way to help many pinheads

I’ll Agree with this as well. Buy with confidence

#15194 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

he is the man! huge part of the community, knows his stuff, and is awesome to deal with. deal in 100% confidence my friend! I've bought from him, got great advice and had a pleasure meeting him at yegpin. oh, and his restoration work is top shelf quality!

#15195 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

He is the shit!

#15196 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Bah, don't believe the hype. He's just "okay"...

#15197 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Bah, don't believe the hype. He's just "okay

Lol ... made me laugh

#15198 3 years ago

Hey guys ....thanks for the great feedback.
Ken ....I don't care what others say about you ....your a good guy in my books lol
Good to see the buyer is checking on me ....as i would do the same before i sent money to a stranger.

#15199 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Hey guys ....thanks for the great feedback.
Ken ....I don't care what others say about you ....your a good guy in my books lol
Good to see the buyer is checking on me ....as i would do the same before i sent money to a stranger.

I can escrow for you... Just a moderate fee.

#15200 3 years ago

Hey Guys, I’m trying to locate a Williams Road Kings drop target.
Can’t seem to find one anywhere!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/304?hl=pkrobin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.