(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 497.
#15101 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Looking for a reasonably priced Surfer if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks!

I’ve never surfed before but if you pay me enough I’d head out to lake diefenbaker with ya.

#15102 3 years ago

I just need the legal challenges to keep their dollar down until my NiB is built and shipped.....

#15103 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I had been looking for a south park on and off for about a year, and what I had found was that they usually pop up for $4000-4500. Its more so to the point now where most south parks are in the hands of fans of the show now, so they don't really pop up too too often. This is definitely a pin where most owners own them because they love the theme, not so much for the depth of gameplay.

Yup my boys love the show. The search continues!

#15104 3 years ago

I am looking for a Jurassic Park Pro or TMNT pro in Calgary area, anyone got one for sale?

#15105 3 years ago

Anyone have a Diner they’d part with?

#15106 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Good luck with your Search. I know how bad you want one.

#15107 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

There are two for sale right now in Ontario (or at least were as of the last week or two). Both being sold by businesses and both priced a little high (IMO). Not sure about shipping costs or what they can and can't do.

First one is/was in Hamilton at TOPEC. They put ads on Kijiji from time to time.

Other one is in Stratford. Again found on Kijiji. Look for Barry at Joyland Amusements.

#15108 3 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

I am looking for a Jurassic Park Pro or TMNT pro in Calgary area, anyone got one for sale?

Hard finds used. Go to a distributor? Nitro or Player One?

#15109 3 years ago

Anyone want to sell their Hot Wheels?

#15110 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hard finds used.

Boy are they. I've been looking for a JP for like 6 months. haha

#15111 3 years ago

Not many Canadians signed up for secret Santa yet, jump in, the water warm.........’cause I just peed in the pool

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2020-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-14th

#15112 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Boy are they. I've been looking for a JP for like 6 months. haha

There was JP pros in both Edmonton and Calgary listed recently. Edmonton one might still be listed? Think it was listed at $7500. Haven't looked in a couple weeks.

I know of two private sales of turtles already. One was making room for a GnR, one didn't like it.

#15113 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'm still looking to buy one of these pins to put next to my Getaway
T2, fun house, congo, soccer 94, road show, dracula, fish tales, shadow.
Im in montreal, but can travel to Ontario no problem.
budget 4000-5500$ for the right machine.
Thx

#15114 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Anyone want to sell their Hot Wheels?

Hey!! Thats my question....stick with the GnR...

#15115 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool Pro, JP Pro, st pro. Could put up RCT for trade but looking mostly for a cash deal.

#15116 3 years ago

GOT pro for a SW pro? Anyone within driving distance? GOT has a shaker and colour dmd.

#15117 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking for a Deadpool Pro, JP Pro, st pro. Could put up RCT for trade but looking mostly for a cash deal.

Really nice HUO DP for sale here in BC: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/stern-pinball-deadpool-pro-home-used-only-like-new/1534428526

#15118 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I could be interested in your RCT. Keep me in mind if you consider selling. Thanks.

#15119 3 years ago

Why over msrp though? No mods listed. Even after taxes and delivery you could get one from Player One for that price.

#15120 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why over msrp though? No mods listed. Even after taxes and delivery you could get one from Player One for that price.

Because you can't get them right now NIB and will probably be a while before you can. The Stern shortages have bumped up prices on Modern Sterns.

#15121 3 years ago

If anyone comes across a Kiss Limited for sale, Ryan Dodd had his stolen in Sault Ste Marie a couple days ago, #475. Let’s find these assholes!

#15122 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If anyone comes across a Kiss Limited for sale, Ryan Dodd had his stolen in Sault Ste Marie a couple days ago, #475. Let’s find these assholes!

Was it stolen from a location? Home?

#15123 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Because you can't get them right now NIB and will probably be a while before you can. The Stern shortages have bumped up prices on Modern Sterns.

I understand PlayerOne doesn’t think new Deadpool Pros will be available until Spring 2021. However, George Gomez on the recent Deadflip stream a few days ago, showing off the new code stated that Stern will be putting Deadpools back on the line “shortly”. Not sure if that moves up the timeline for getting one NIB in Canada or not.

#15124 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

it was stolen from his shop. photo's on FB shows he had a few machines. very likely he know's who did it. no way you randomly break into a business and take a pinball machine. hope he gets its back tho.

#15125 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

From a separate unit he was renting. He can provide more details. Thanks.

#15126 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

People can sell their own stuff for however much they want.

#15127 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

People can sell their own stuff for however much they want

I definitely agree. But then again it's a public forum intended for the discussion of pinball, so maybe people should be free to discuss pinball-related things including prices/value.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Quoted from Murphelman:

Simple question asked, simple answer provided. No need to be telling people to keep their mouth shut.

#15128 3 years ago

I was quoted 9k-9.2k with tax and shipping from 2 different distros for a new Stern pro.

Can fluctuate a bit depending on exchange.

#15129 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

People can sell their own stuff for however much they want, and you can keep your mouth shut!

Triggered much?

Quoted from Murphelman:

A fair response. Makes sense if one lacks the patience to wait.

#15130 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I definitely agree. But then again it's a public forum intended for the discussion of pinball, so maybe people should be free to discuss pinball-related things including prices/value.

Simple question asked, simple answer provided. No need to be telling people to keep their mouth shut.

Original post edited, sorry for offending.

#15131 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

People can sell their own stuff for however much they want.

Not to mention on this particular game some might prefer used so they can see how the clearcoat is holding up.

#15132 3 years ago

Issue resolved then! Off topic, but we can all use a Secret Santa after this friggin' year!! Look it up, still time to participate:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2020-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-14th

#15133 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I want your Rockola World Series.

they aren't that hard to find, there's many out there!

#15134 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

they aren't that hard to find, there's many out there!

Where would I look? I’ve only seen one for sale ever.

#15135 3 years ago

I own a South Park and have had a lot of fun with it. Brought it back from Seattle 2 years ago. It’s fun and entertaining especially if you like the theme. Not the deepest game but popular with younger players. Daughter loves it!

#15136 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Where would I look? I’ve only seen one for sale ever.

ask us at the pre-war pinball group on facebook, and there was one up on pinside for $1200 a few weeks ago.
I see a handful get posted up each year.

#15137 3 years ago

Players condition big guns for sale. Asking $2700
Plays great pf in good condition. Cabinet is on the rougher side. Leds have been added.

#15138 3 years ago

Price drop on my WhirlWind - $6200 - PM for info, pics, anything. Make an offer or trade option.

#15139 3 years ago

I’m sure you’ve no doubt have seen the GOT listed for $6400 in AB. Looks like a nice game at a good price.

I have a different one I would be interested in trading if you’d prefer that over a sale. It’s in very nice condition, low plays, and has colour dmd and a shaker motor added.

Not really interested in selling at this time. Looking to trade for a similar era stern. Preference is a SWPro.

Feel free to reach out for pics.

#15140 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I’m sure you’ve no doubt have seen the GOT listed for $6400 in AB. Looks like a nice game at a good price.
I have a different one I would be interested in trading if you’d prefer that over a sale. It’s in very nice condition, low plays, and has colour dmd and a shaker motor added.
Not really interested in selling at this time. Looking to trade for a similar era stern. Preference is a SWPro.
Feel free to reach out for pics.

You referring to me with this post? Or is this a general post about your GOT?

#15141 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You referring to me with this post? Or is this a general post about your GOT?

Could be. Thought it was in AB. Was pointing it out if someone is looking to buy one outright yours is available. I’m just looking to trade.

#15142 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Could be. Thought it was in AB. Was pointing it out if someone is looking to buy one outright yours is available. I’m just looking to trade.

I'll trade ya

#15143 3 years ago

Anyone got a Iron Maiden Premium or leads on a LE?
In the market and ready to buy.

#15145 3 years ago

Ok, this is convoluted, no. Wires officially crossed.

#15146 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ok, this is convoluted, no. Wires officially crossed.

Lol. I think so. You’re the whirlwind correct? No, would be looking at something newer but you’re machine looks awesome. sorry for the confusion.

#15147 3 years ago

I know nobody ever tosses up their EM’s in here but I have a real decent.

Bally Hi-Deal for sale/trade. $1300 obo or trade for a multicade

#15148 3 years ago

Deposit received Big guns is sold

#15149 3 years ago

Have an Odds and Evens. 1300 or B.O.

CQ BSD 5850.

#15150 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Deposit received Big guns is sold

Such a fun game. Always enjoyed playing Kevins over the years.

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/303?hl=guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.