(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 495.
#1451 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'm selling my pimped Tron pro to fund the new WWF pin.
bwhahaha no

Doh; good thing I'm out of space... and this is fake

#1452 9 years ago

Anybody know the sellers at 120 Woodstream Blvd., unit 17,
Woodbridge, ON, L4L 7Z1?
Open to public on Saturdays 10AM -2PM
Call us at 416-984-2915 or 416-871-4263

Feedback?

Thanks.

#1453 9 years ago

Tron gets pretty boring fast. Wwe could be more fun. No upper playfield on tron for one.

#1454 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Tron gets pretty boring fast. Wwe could be more fun. No upper playfield on tron for one.

Hhaha, WWE could be fun...I am a former WWF fan from the early days of Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Savage, etc

Upper playfields usually suck anyhow....

Oh, and Tron is one of the best pins ever made...IMO...Addam's Family can get boring too, and it's also one of the best games ever made.

#1455 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Hhaha, WWE could be fun...I am a former WWF fan from the early days of Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Savage, etc
Upper playfields usually suck anyhow....
Oh, and Tron is one of the best pins ever made...IMO...Addam's Family can get boring too, and it's also one of the best games ever made.

I figure I am getting my Macho Man Randy Savage fix with my SM at this point... Bone Saw is Reaaady... OH YEAH

#1456 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Woodbridge, ON, L4L 7Z1?
Feedback?
Thanks.

Run.

Run far away and don't look back.

#1457 9 years ago

WTB: Stern Star Trek or Spiderman

#1458 9 years ago

i might throw my star trek premium up . if theres any interest , i might consider a trade , 1 pin plus cash . im thinking $7000 . i have about $1000 in mods . im not worried about recouping those costs obviously. just putting out the feelers. Its in mint shape BTW.

Post edited by freezie: price change

#1459 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i might throw my Star Trek premium up . if theres any interest , i might consider a trade , 1 pin plus cash . im thinking $6500 . i have about $1000 in mods . im not worried about recouping those costs obviously. just putting out the feelers. Its in mint shape BTW.

I think that's too cheap even without the mods.

Rob

#1460 9 years ago

where abouts should i been Rob ? if i get the right price it can walk . I just had back surgery and am pretty much not going to work for 2 months .

#1461 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i might throw my Star Trek premium up . if theres any interest , i might consider a trade , 1 pin plus cash . im thinking $6500 . i have about $1000 in mods . im not worried about recouping those costs obviously. just putting out the feelers. Its in mint shape BTW.

Reeeeaaaally important to list the mods. Stuff like shakers and upgraded speakers generally add real value (IMO). Glueing a bunch of McDonald's happy meal toys does not add value (even IF the price of each was $200 ).

You should be able to get more than zero in terms of added value for your mods, but you have to put more than zero effort into it

Sorry about the surgery, hopefully you can find a lower priced game now that you at least have some time to play it...

#1462 9 years ago

shaker motor
Star trek vengeance mod (interactive red )
flipper fedelity speakers
Stern Star Trek Premium Enhanced Animated LED Backbox Light
Stern Star Trek - Bird of Prey
Stern Star Trek Vengeance Explosion
warp ramp diffuser
Star Trek Pinblade Side Artwork Panels
Star Trek Enterprise "Lighted ship with Mount ???
RGB LED Speaker Light Kit
Pinball Wireless Remote Control for Stern SAM System Machines
FTS-8 Splitter Board For Stern Pinball Machines

#1463 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

shaker motor
Star Trek vengeance mod (interactive red )
warp ramp diffuser
once i get looking at everything , i think i would have to be in the $7500 range.
thats what i can currently recall

Nice; I would value those upgrades at least at $600 myself, but that will be up to the buyer I guess. $300 for the shaker and speakers, $300 seems like an inarguable deal for the rest. But you will still get some guys saying "mods add no value".

At the end of the day at price X, your game would sell faster than a stock game at a similar price, only variables being location, etc...

#1464 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

shaker motor
Star Trek vengeance mod (interactive red )
warp ramp diffuser
once i get looking at everything , i think i would have to be in the $7500 range.
thats what i can currently recall

$6500 is a great price for a ST Premium with all of these bells and whistles don't see that lasting long, if I didn't already have the LE I would have bought it off of you... GLWS...

#1465 9 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Well it's -25c here in Winnipeg. I have the same shitty dollar without the benefit of the killer view. At least the Jets are kicking ass this year. Happy Holidays fellow Canadian pinheads!
Oh yeah, looking to trade a blinged up LOTR with LEDS, shaker mod etc for an equally nice Williams IJ. Want to put it beside my minty STTNG to have matching wide bodies. LMK.

Hey now, selling outright for $5200CAN. Pin has Cointaker LED Kit (non ghosting updates), updated to LE code to accommodate a shaker (installed) that adds quite a bit to the game! All the stern fixes released for the non LE. Updated PinballLife flippers and other various mods and tweaks to make it a real original. (Note. The mark located by the Rings LEDS was caused by flipper that was improperly installed, this is the only mark on the playfield besides the normal wear in areas were cliffy's have been installed.)

Pics available here -> http://imgur.com/a/C4uvl Thanks!

Here is NAVL contact info to get a quote for shipping, my postal code is R2P2Z1
Michelle Bianchi email -> [email protected] or [email protected]
Direct line 630-352-3312

#1466 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

where abouts should i been Rob ? if i get the right price it can walk . I just had back surgery and am pretty much not going to work for 2 months .

Well certainly not a penny less than $6500, especially with the mods. I would say keep it until spring when the weather is nicer and you are feeling better. Why don't you like the game?

Rob

#1467 9 years ago

love the game ! its a ton of fun , it more a question of having that much cash tied up while im not working due to the back surgery , i see my dr again feb 13th to see if i start physio , so i dont know how long im off. So it simply comes down to one thing. my wife wont let me sell dracula or metallica , she loves them too much .

i changed the asking price on it , 7000 . otherwise it can stay .

#1468 9 years ago

well , my STp is sold . i wasn't sure i even wanted to sell it , it went so quick ! im shell shocked .

#1469 9 years ago

Sold, pending pick up.

#1470 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

well , my STp is sold . i wasn't sure i even wanted to sell it , it went so quick ! im shell shocked .

No surprise there, with all of those mods someone got a great machine...

#1471 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Price drop on my Transformers LE, loaded with extra's.
$3600US or $4250CAN
You wont find a better deal. Cash and carry, as in you carry, lol. Shipping ONLY if you arrange and they pick up and pack it.

great price on the TFLE! If I was local to you I would pick it up.

#1472 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Did you get it for the new price or the old price? ST Premium is a rare bird I think. It was my choice for my last game, but I settled on the pro. Most of that was due to financial reasons and I figured the pro was just as good playing. Putting Aurich's translite and decals on it sure transformed it from being an ugly duckling... Plus I also replaced the pegs with support rails.... I just wish I could find the enterprise to put on it at a reasonable price.

Rob

#1473 9 years ago

Currently on the lookout for a Starship Troopers. Working or not, would consider a players condition one as long as everything is there. And preferably in Alberta.

#1474 9 years ago

WOW congrats on the Star Trek premium sale. Fantastic pin at a FANTASTIC price.

#1475 9 years ago

I have Flight 2000 for sale.

New Playfield CPR
New Backglass CPR
New Plastics CPR
Cab repainted
4 new legs

1800$

Pics on request

#1476 9 years ago

Transformers has finally been sold. Time to think about which one is next.

#1477 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

How about wrestle mania ??

#1478 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

How about wrestle mania ??

Id buy Barbie or My little Pony first. Plus I was talking about which one to sell.

#1479 9 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

WOW congrats on the Star Trek premium sale. Fantastic pin at a FANTASTIC price.

thanks Bay , i might have to come back to winnipeg again someday and take a few home with me again :>

#1480 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Maybe the Hobbit is in your future, since you like those JJP machines Congrats on the sale...

#1481 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Maybe the Hobbit is in your future, since you like those JJP machines Congrats on the sale...

Well it is certainly a title my wife would like and I do love my Wozle. I didn't get enough on my sale for a down payment though.

#1482 9 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Currently on the lookout for a Starship Troopers. Working or not, would consider a players condition one as long as everything is there. And preferably in Alberta.

Nitro had a starship troopers a few weeks back

#1483 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nitro had a Starship Troopers a few weeks back

Thanks. I'll drop them a line and see what they say.

#1484 9 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Thanks. I'll drop them a line and see what they say.

I have bought a used machine from them and would buy from them again, very honest on condition and sent me a ton of pictures, they also packed the thing very well for shipping.

#1485 9 years ago

Seeing Curly's No Good Gofers for sale in Florida got me thinking about that machine again. I have never had one but always been interested in it. There use to be one for sale in Calgary but I think it was pretty rough? Maybe it wasn't. Anyone know where one is around in decent condition and a fair price?

#1486 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have bought a used machine from them and would buy from them again, very honest on condition and sent me a ton of pictures, they also packed the thing very well for shipping.

Nitro was a bust. Starship Troopers is gone, so I'm still looking.

#1487 9 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff,MM,METLE,AFM,CC or WOZ

#1488 9 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

That's a long list Jim,good luck

#1489 9 years ago

There was 2 ss on vancouver cl recently. Not sure if they both sold or just got pulled. One was super nice, modded, new ramps and stuff.

#1490 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Seeing Curly's No Good Gofers for sale in Florida got me thinking about that machine again. I have never had one but always been interested in it. There use to be one for sale in Calgary but I think it was pretty rough? Maybe it wasn't. Anyone know where one is around in decent condition and a fair price?

Mine. I thought you looked at it when you bought the METLE ?

#1491 9 years ago

Sorry, my NGG is not a rough one.

#1492 9 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

Haha... I know that Gary. I'd love yours. How much ?

#1493 9 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

And it would love a home next to the METLE you
Sold me

#1494 9 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

There was a SS in Red Deer at one time if you have the stomach for it... Be prepared to thoroughly clean the machine when you get it...

#1495 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

There was a SS in Red Deer at one time if you have the stomach for it... Be prepared to thoroughly clean the machine when you get it...

Haha, had a look at Bobs.Way too much money for the shape its in.It needs a complete Restoration. Thanks for getting back to me!!

#1498 9 years ago

Gottlieb Sure Shot Wedgehead for sale $850 in Georgetown, ON

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1044303737

Thanks!

Nick

#1499 9 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Mustang LE they are willing to part with, if not I will probably just go NIB thought I would ask...

#1500 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Woodbridge, ON, L4L 7Z1?
Feedback?
Thanks.

Avoid them, I bought my machine from them which was supposedly shopped and under warranty 2 months ago. Well Playdium store just picked up that same machine today for proper servicing. Either they are incapable of doing a proper clean up of a machine or they simply do not return your call.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.