(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,773 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by Rob_G
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

603 posts in this topic match your search for posts by spencer. You are on page 2 of 3.
#4258 8 years ago

A shout out to TBatti ( Tony ) for putting in the extra effort and dropping off my parts this morning! I owe you a beer sir.

1 week later
#4284 8 years ago

Anyone have any neon signs they would sell?

1 month later
#4534 7 years ago

Unfortunately, my wife cant come with me tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in catching a free ride up from Calgary, let me know. I am staying the night, so plan accordingly.

#4538 7 years ago

Anyone have a circus Voltaire? After playing it today, I'd really like one. I'd also like a Getaway if anyone has one.

#4552 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Price drop tonight $4950 picked up from yegpin! Or still would trade for a trek/got

Great game, I played it a few times. LOved your Safecracker too! Played that alot!

#4554 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yea sorry it wasnt dispensing tokens, it really makes it feel more special. I actually bought a bunch of tokens to put in it for the show but they were slightly too thin and the mech wouldnt pump them out :/
Xmen is really fun tight shots and in great shape! Im surprised no one has taken it home yet.

I was hoping to see the coin roll down but regardless, beautiful game and super fun. Ive always wanted to try one and was not let down! Good price on the Xmen, I really enjoyed. I dont have any room, even less after I picked up another last night.

#4568 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

7500 cdn is a steal imo for this game with those extras.

Agreed, I wouldnt sell mine for that.

1 week later
#4651 7 years ago

Odd question but I have to head up to pick up my game. What is the hotel, just passed or in Leduc with the giant neon on the side that says something like "pool, waterslide, fireplaces" on the right side heading into Edmonton.

1 week later
#4663 7 years ago

I wanted to once again give a shout out to Gilles, who not only moved a game for me from Yegpin to his house. He also stored it for a week and a half and then delivered it to Calgary for me. The best part.... I didnt even buy the game from him!

Very much appreciated!!

2 weeks later
#4697 7 years ago

I wish I could keep them all but after picking up another new game, Im thinking of moving my F-14 Tomcat. Its a players game but comes off nicely with a few updated mods and full Led's.

The good:

Full Leds
Custom decals for inside the game ( playfield ) including replacing the factory ones too, spinner included
New Red display
New rubbers installed ( flippers, posts, etc )
Some mylar removed to clean up the look abit
Full flipper rebuild kits for bottom flippers, complete with brackets, etc. Not installed yet though.
Repaired almost all the issues that were present
Replaced the clear topper beacon with a white one, I have the clear one somewhere I could include too. ( its yellowing )

The bad:

Cabinet is actually not bad but has some wood loss, front and head are worst, sides not bad
Some playfield wear, mostly just the decals on the inserts
Vuk needs to be re-aligned as it doesnt kick the ball hard enough, it did before I cleaned it everything, so should be no biggie
coin door is slightly bent, so harder to open/close. Not really noticeable though. ( also needs a lock, missing )
Right slingshot plastic is broken. A couple other plastics are slightly broken but they are hard to see
One wire connector needs repair in backbox, temp fix works, no damage, just should have a new connector.
Needs leg levelers replaced, I have 4 new ones.
Missing one ball gate, $5 from Marco, I was planning on buying/replacing but was waiting to add other items to order

Think thats about it. Game looks nice in my opinion but its no HUO.

I'll try to upload a few pictures tonight or if your interested I can send them directly to you. Just shoot me a PM with you cell number.

Asking $2200 and would prefer local sale but willing to help. Will list here for a few days before the dreaded Kijijii

IMG_20160606_192114_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192114_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160606_192121_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192121_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160606_192132_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192132_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160606_192150_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192150_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160606_192156_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192156_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160606_192204_(resized).jpgIMG_20160606_192204_(resized).jpg

#4699 7 years ago

Id also consider trades, partial or extra $$ for dual sit down drivers. ( mine appears toast so I need to replace it ). If you have no interest in a trade but would consider moving a dual racer, please let me know as well.

1 week later
#4748 7 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL, could make a trade or buy depending on condition. Prefer working/nice hologram.

#4753 7 years ago

Id also be interested in a Fish Tales, if someone has one for sale/trade.

#4770 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

He is asking $9000 CDN for a Twilight Zone no pics or information.

I agree pictures would be a must, that said I dont think $8000-9000 is totally out of line though at obo. I turned down an offer in that area for mine.

#4771 7 years ago

whoops, double

#4790 7 years ago

Still looking for a CFTBL anyone have one available?

#4792 7 years ago

Lol, post a free add on Kijiji and watch all the leaches come out. Liars, cheats and even people who want you to hold it. One guy even tried to tell me what I should do.... call me back at 4, we can talk and I could maybe come tomorrow.... LOL, its free!!!

Guy picks it up, I tell him he will need to tinker with it, he asks if I can do it for him, now!?!?

I posted a free mattress a few years ago, some douche emailed and asked if I would deliver it.

Gotta love Kijiji

On that note, F-14 still available, reasonable offers accepted, so I dont have to deal with morons again.

#4794 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Drop ship to my house and maybe I'll think about paying you.
I can also offer you a lawnmower on trade. It doesn't work, and has about 17 years of grass buildup in it, but I think we can work something out.

I already sent it, let me know when it arrives.... please.

#4823 7 years ago

That RCT looks really nice! Ive only played it at the airport a few times. I liked it but the machine is so poorly maintained and dark wih no leds I had a hard time really enjoying it.

1 week later
#4891 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Fishtales was legit, and it's been sold.

Strange, that's not what the ad said. In short, it says..... a whole lot of vulture's offered me more with-out even seeing it, so now I'm going to research the price and re-list it for double, at least.

3 weeks later
#4965 7 years ago

Anything else for sale in the $3-4000 range? Im thinking of selling one of my higher priced games and would like to fill the spot.

Send me a PM, if you have anything.

#4970 7 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey guys. After a long hiatus from the hobby due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am relisting a couple of my machines.
I have an Escape From The Lost World and a Last Action Hero I wouldn't mind moving.
I paid 1250$ and 2800$ US respectively for these two games (that does not include the taxes at the border or the shipping I paid on one). I am looking to simply get back what I paid. I have done 0 work to EFTLW and added an entire LED pack to LAH.
PM if interested.
Thanks
Kyle
More pics can be sent.

PM sent.

1 month later
#5207 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Allo
I have a more than great TFTC to sell. I modded myself with Marv mod. Could let it go for 4k. It would be my pleasure to deal with All you guys (from an ocean to the other) Bought it for 5kcdn. Pictures in PM (on Pinball owner right now)
Also have a "great" family Guy. Added a tons of new decals and details (starlight posts, rubbers,).
Scratches on back box (Seller told me 9/10 but it was a 6.5...my bad. Still love the game. Added spotlight too!
Paid 6k but would be happy to let it go around 5k (Alberta gets a Rebate for All they done for me)
Also have a mint Indy500. Bought from a fellow pinsider in montreal, quebec, canada, Earth. Bought it 5.5k. Willing to let it go for 5k but need buyer's passport.
...sorry for this....canadian Classic apologies (I post anyway). Ads are good. Prices are good Too.

Your games are no good here! Lol

#5210 7 years ago

Not sure why you deleted your post but if it was against me, I was trying to be funny, thats all.

#5215 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know 2 different Bbh selling recently in the $3700 - $4000 range in Alberta.

If that's the case, Ill even drive it to Regina for you Shaub.

#5216 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm looking for a kid's redemption game like whac-a-mole or wacky gators etc... in case some of you guys have one lying around

I have a real nice ICE Hammerhead. Not keen on shipping but open to ideas. My kids have out grown it, I think. Used to be the #1 game for parties, now the crane never stops.

1 week later
#5232 7 years ago

I'm not impressed with any of the new releases. Would be interested in a Hobbit or GB premium.

I would also be interested in re-buying a Spiderman. The whole family, especially my youngest misses it.

Bueller....Bueller??

1 week later
#5244 7 years ago

I really enjoyed playing the one at YegPin, it was probably the game I played the most! You my friend drive a hard bargain!

#5251 7 years ago

Listing my Baby Pacman. Fully working, nice colors on the screen. Some Led's, cabinet nice, some playfield wear, but plays great. Had plans to do a full resto but plans have changed. Playable before pick-up. Serious inquires, PM me please.

Looking for $1500

#5265 7 years ago

Hammerhead and Baby Pacman are sold.

1 week later
#5304 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

Depending on condition I'd pay half that price. I grew up playing that game and always enjoyed it in a strange way.

#5307 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Me too. There was a pool hall on fort rd and 66 st that I played sf2 all the time in. I've seen minty ones go for 2k and fixers for 1k or less.

Now I really want one.

#5309 7 years ago

Actually, I'm serious. If I could find a decent one for a reasonable price, I'd buy it. Nitro is dreaming at that price, though.

#5311 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Apparently not....it's sold.

Lol, $6000 for SF2? Wow, just wow.

#5313 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

This wasn't your average SF2. Complete custom restoration from ground up, w/new graphics, powdercoating, mods, etc. Good luck ever finding one this nice.
I

I wouldn't pay $6K for a HEP SF2, to each there own I guess. A very nice sale to be sure, congrats.

1 week later
#5356 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, they certainly are not giving it away.

#5360 7 years ago

Indeed, its out of hand. That said, the game is really, really good. I cant stop playing it.

1 week later
#5421 7 years ago

It really is a simple process as stated before. Have another Pinsider go have a look at it for you. ( somebody you know or is trusted in this community ).

A lot of this info is word of mouth, I was thinking of getting a game from Saskatoon as well, I actually had just sold a game to the previous owner of this game, I was able to ask him several questions as well. Its a small market, lots of us know each other.

Most people on here and vouch for games/owners as well. Lots of Pinsiders have seen my games and I there's.

If in question, like "Detroit" and these options don't exist, trust your gut and base it on price. Also, in that case, you Paypal if possible.

#5451 7 years ago

I sold/traded my Teed off' for $1850 and the kids really miss it. If anyone has it, let me know if your interested in moving it.

#5455 7 years ago

Not sure if they do Vancouver but a guy in Kamloops bought a game from me, I packed it up on a pallet, they picked it up from my garage, in Calgary and delivered it to him the next day. ACE courier..

#5476 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Aren't we all looking for a tz? Unless or course you already have one. In which case are you looking to sell?

Its the game I get asked the most to sell.

2 weeks later
#5566 7 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Anyone have a Chexx dome hockey for sale?

I'm considering moving mine. After another fantastic 2 week vacation and successful house searches, I may be moving a few items soon to make the leap.

3 weeks later
#5658 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Many people have already played and owned a lot of the older titles, so their interest in moving those machines is only for machines they really want. I would say the reason people won't part with their old machines is because they will never, ever, get back what they put into them unless they bought in 2001. I think is becoming a bigger and bigger trend, so there are less people willing to move or trade those old machines. The new ones are just a lot easier to move without hurting the wallet, and getting to try something new.
I can say without a doubt that as far as depth of gameplay and replay value goes, the new machines absolutely crush the old machines, so it's not really about them not stacking up against old B/W titles. The old machines have a bit more flavour to them, with more creative designs, themes and toys, so they win out there. It really depends what a person wants out of their games. Some people like EM's, some like Gottlieb's, some like Sys11, etc. Everyone has a preference and there is no "X is better than Y" that covers everyone.

That's just not true. When I sell my B/W I will always get my money back and Ive only been in the hobby for 3 years. The only game I've ever "lost" money on is Transformers LE, what a turd, couldn't wait to move that one. The reason I don't want to part with mine is because I fear I will never be able to buy those titles again. ( They rarely come up )

#5665 7 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

No kidding pretty impressive collection, lol...

Best collection Ive ever seen and not just the pinballs, plus a great guy as well.

1 week later
#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Somebody get that TZ in Penhold on Kijiji.

The $9000 one with crappy pictures and description?

#5742 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

9000? Seems a bit high with the pics and info provided. I know our dollar is crap, but maybe more like 7-7500.

Could be $6000 or $9000 with the pictures and description. Poor description and ad for sure.

#5753 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Who has the Penhold TZ on hold right now?

Not me, I'm after the $3500 Big Hurt instead.

#5755 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do than run your mouths ??? Are you you looking on kijiji running your mouth about over priced cars , houses or anything else if you don't like it don't buy it !!

Honestly, not really. You buy it then, you would be the only one interested at that price.

#5764 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Really Spencer,cause I sold it.

Quoted from silverball0:

You know I have been in the pinball hobby/ operator since the early ninety's. It never changes, there is always somebody bashing the sale price of someone elses games. But when that person wants to sell their game then the sky is the limit! Personally I have always games for sale, but will not post here, nor would I sell to members here as the b.s. is not worth it.

Quoted from aeonblack:

Yeah, honestly, gotta say I'm getting pretty sick of reading all the price policing posts in here.

Quoted from pkrobin:

I agree. Bitching there aren't enough games available then bitching about the price makes no sense to me.
I have a machine I'd sell but I also don't care if I sell it. The price i'd accept might seem high to some but to the one person looking for it, it might seem like a great find.
Either way not worth the bitching to list it so I'll wait until I feel more motivated or I'll list it as "trade only" as many do.

Personal opinion, just like your responses. Everyone needs to have some thicker skin.

Would now be a bad time to list my WoZLE for $13,000

2 weeks later
#5861 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

HUO SM tend to sell for a bit under 5kusd on here (stock) so you think you could get one shipped up here for around 7kcan - so I wouldnt offer any more than that
Addams is tougher, but crappy ones sell for around 6k up here these days so with clear etc if its pretty nice I would think about the same 7kish

I sold my Spiderman a year ago for $5600 and it was a tough sell. I regret selling it now and if they are 7K+ now, I'll probably never own another. Unreal how much these things have gone up.

1 week later
#5973 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Champion Pub for sale on Kijii in Calgary. Damn where are the AVLE's or Ghostbuster Premiums.

Always wanted one, finally have one.

Listed Barbwire for sale $3000 obo of coarse.

#6009 7 years ago

Barbwire has a deposit, pending pick-up on Sunday.

#6013 7 years ago

Sold mine for under 5K. Game looks amazing, plays not so much.

#6043 7 years ago

These prices are getting way out of hand. Glad I enjoy the older Bally/Williams games so much.

#6059 7 years ago

Spencer sold his over 2 years ago alot as changed since then.

That's true, I sold mine for $4600 I think and my Spiderman for $5500, I bet I could get $600-$750 more now. Way more people involved now and the NIB pricing is killing us.

#6062 7 years ago

Ive got cash in hand for a LOTR or Tron....

#6075 7 years ago

Barbwire is sold/picked up. Looking for LOTR or Tron now.

#6099 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Your pretty close, you should go pick it up at least you could see if its a real add before you pay

Better get there fast before he leaves for his next tour of duty.

#6107 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I messaged him and he told me he was in special ops, top secret

Special, yes. Thief, yes.

#6164 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Sorry...that is in US...$4400 CAD.

Pm sent.

#6168 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Flintstones is tentatively sold. Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry Spencer...would have love to have made a deal with you...next time.

Cool bud, I can say guys, Curtis seems like someone we should all buy games from. Its nice to find more good guys out there!

#6199 7 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Damn, I missed a lot of posts in 1 day!
I've been looking for a Flintstones for years
Is $4k + really where we are at now for Bally/Williams B and C titles! I may have to throw some ads up.

It did have a clear coated playfield too. Let me know if your wanting to move something.

1 week later
#6287 7 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Be forewarned the guy is a "curber" he is always selling arcades and pinballs. Not sure where he gets them, but gives them a cleaning and calls them "shopped". Now they could be fine but it's not like you are buying a machine from a guy here. Just in it to flip them

He is a straight up liar and a thief. Ripped me off on my first pin and wasted my time a second time. Never again, people like him ruin this hobby for people. Especially, Noobs who dont know any better.

#6292 7 years ago

Trying to shake a newer Stern loose, anybody want to let one go?? Ive played Aerosmith and liked it but I can't live with the theme. Id also be interested in SM, POTC, LOTR.

Not interested in music themes.

Send me a PM

1 week later
#6361 7 years ago

I need some help with cabinet repair and decal. Just the front, anyone have any experience and want to lend a hand? I'll provide the beer and even some cash. Let me know. Thanks.

#6364 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

POTC is now sold to a great pinsider!

Thanks Ron!

Don't have enough nice things to say about this transaction and the seller and would buy another anytime without worries.

Was really nice to meet you and I see another trip coming soon! LOL

#6408 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Just put my HUO LOTR up on Kijiji. Not interested in shipping or trades at this time.

Looks really nice! If I had more cash, the wife would love this. My biggest regret.... not buying a $5400 LOTR 2 years ago. Wasn't really thinking the market would go ape shit though!

Good luck with the sale, just picked up a PoTC or I would come and have a look.

#6424 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

missed out. hopefully to someone in Calgary

#6437 7 years ago

Has anyone in Calgary used a moving company or " a guy " to help move a game? I need to pick up a game and the seller is injured and I have 2 cracked ribs, so its painful as hell for me. ( going down the stairs isn't too bad ). I used a guy a few times before for huge game moves but it looks like he is done. He used to charge me $125.

Any help would be appreciated.

#6443 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm surprised there isn't a couple Calgary pinsiders willing to help a guy out for a few beers and games?

And cash too! lol. Normally, its no issue, injuries aside.

#6446 7 years ago
Quoted from zero:

Hey Spencer, I'll offer help, but I'm without a vehicle to transport anything (don't have a truck). So I'll offer lifting help and my dolly is with the other broken rib dude. I could get it if needed. Guessing you may have other help by now but hope you heal up. Say hi to your crazy neighbour for me too .

Lol, will do!

I did get a hold of a guy I've used before to help. Gotta pay but I don't want to hurt myself any worse at this point.

#6449 7 years ago

Game is home, set-up, looking great and playing even better. Thanks to Paul for a super easy transaction!

#6462 7 years ago

Ive got a shit load of comet pinball leds that i wont use. Will list them all and give them at the comet pinball value in CAD with free ahipping. So if comet is listung them at .69 ill sell them .69 CAD -10%.
Ive got about 400 leds from the course of a few years that have accumulated.

Yup, PM sent.

#6467 7 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

For paypal scams, if the money shows up in your paypal account is there any way they can still scam you at that point, or are you in the clear then?

Honestly, I'm not sure why everyone is confused by this....

#1. If someone wants to pay with Paypal, tell them to get... even if they offer above asking price....clue in...

#2. Anything that involves Paypal and another person picking up..... no chance

#3. Ask yourself this.... Why the HELL would someone offer to buy a game and pay with Paypal if they or there "friend" can pick it up. 100% scam everytime.

And to answer the question, YES 100% they can still scam you. There is only 1 way to avoid any problems... accept payment, transfer it to your bank account, close your Paypal account AND your bank account. They still may come after you but at least they cant just take your money.

#6508 7 years ago

Nice work Al. Great price too, considering what things are going for now a days.

#6518 6 years ago

Very cool game Dustin! Like you, I would love an ICB as well. Not sure that will ever happen though.

#6520 6 years ago

I hope to be there, I bought a VIP pass but other commitments have come up. Still hoping to attend on Saturday night and Sunday but we shall see.

Would really like to give this a go and excited to play a few of the new pins too.

#6529 6 years ago

Turns out the kijiji add for a Jurassic Park in drumheller of all places wasn't a joke.

Also turns out deals can still be had!

That said, I need a data east sheet of glass, anyone got one?

#6536 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

How much was it posted for?

$3500. NO pictures, no description. Came from a family fun center, guy was great but didn't know much about pinball. Ad said it was mint, it was not but now that its home, I will bring it back to life!

#6541 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

That's cool I think it would be a fun game to own for a bit.

I actually paid way less and I've been cleaning it for the last 6 hours, replacing bulbs/rubbers/posts/etc and its coming up even better than I expected!! Really excited about this one.

Still need a sheet of glass, anyone??

#6548 6 years ago

Looks like my glass issue has been solved. Thanks Scott!

#6549 6 years ago

Any Lord of The Rings owners want a set of the clear/green Army of the Dead figures for mods?? Ive got 2 sets, halfway through using one set to make a "Path of the Dead" mod but have another brand new in the box set. Also have 2 other full set of figures I might be willing to part with if interested.

Pm me.

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

This machine has actually been for sale for at least 2 years, it was at a place that had Go-kart racing, little ways past the Tyrell Museum. It was summer of 2015 when I played it, and they wanted 3200 for it then. It was setup on coin play, sound didn't work (maybe it was turned down?). It was listed on pinside map, thats why we popped in specifically to play it while we were up there anyway. needed some TLC for sure.

Yeah, that's the one. The sound works great, though it took me awhile to figure out where the volume adjustment knob was! Ive stripped the entire playfield, replaced all star posts, rubbers, added LED's, etc. Magic Eraser the playfield and it came up really nice! Virtually no wear, except at the scoops. ( I will fix it up and have ordered Cliffy's ) Factory mylar, still intact and looks good. Ordered some mods and in a few weeks this one should look real nice.

Overall pleased with the price, as I don't mind doing the work. I do need a few pieces that are tough to find, like a left slingshot in blue but if I cant find one, Ill just buy a set of orange ones instead. Control room plastic as well but the sign mod I bought should hide a lot of that anyway.

Now if I can get Al to flame polish my ramp for a few bucks, Ill be super happy! ( it actually looks not bad, Ill see how it cleans up )

#6565 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

The subway on JP is the perfect place to practice your flame polishing technique

Good idea, cant really screw that up too bad.

Thanks, I did see those. Priced out the entire plastic set with shipping, is $300 plus UPS customs/fees/etc. Id bet $350. Guessing just 2 slings would be $70ish

Think Id be better off buying 2 orange ones from the US.

Maybe I should change it up and get "the lost world" ones instead.

Quoted from jesperpark:

If you don't mind sending them to Edmonton I can flame polish the ramps for ya.

Thanks for the offer! Shipping would be a major pain, as its HUGE! Maybe I could drop it off at Yegpin or maybe I'll try it myself? NOt sure about that one.. lol

#6582 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Anyone have any lucky getting a response from the guy selling the T2 in Edmonton?
Seems a bit high on the price and the fact his kijiji ad stipulates to use ebay raises a few red flags but I did check ebay and he reposted it with a best offer now after it didn't sell the first time.

Ive talked with her, she's nuts. Its her sons game and she's selling it for him. No clue on value, no idea how eBay works with fees as opposed to a cash sale. Tired of people offering her $2000 and wasting her time. A real piece of work. A buddy of mine wanted it but the hassle isn't worth it.

1 week later
#6669 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I just sold my Getaway in excellent condition (IMO) two months ago for $3300 and I had three other potential buyers if the first person backed out.

Nice price, I would pay $3500 for a nice one anyday.

#6670 6 years ago

If anyone is heading to Yegpin today from Calgary, Ill pay your gas and buy lunch! Just arrived 5 hours ago from a 9 hour flight ordeal, not sure I can make the drive myself.

#6673 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Did you take United? then I understand your ordeal and trauma.

LOL, no I took Air Transat, just as bad! No video's yet but I'm sure they are coming.

1 week later
#6733 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Ghostbusters premium for sale 9600.00 tons of mods.
Misfitdart on here for details.

Trade for Hobbit SE straight across? Ive lost his number, PM it to me as I would like to make a deal.

#6759 6 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Exactly, while it's all fine and good that some people claim the prices are unreasonable - if someone is willing to pay $1000 more for one of my pins, I wouldn't sell it for less because others think it might be too high.
If the prices are in fact too high, they won't sell, and they'll come down.

Bingo.

You cant compare them to US prices at all. Totally different situation. Further, didn't Batman Forever just sell for that same amount? I think it was from Sask area?

SF2 on the other hand might be a tough one to move.

#6762 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Toronto area pricing . TWD 7500 , TF LE 6,500 , LOTR 7500 , adjust according to condition , just my opinion

That's what I paid for my LoTR with-out Leds. Did have Palantir mod and came with others as well.

I would consider it as nice as they come.

3 weeks later
#6898 6 years ago

Considering moving my Hobbit SE. Unboxed myself in the basement, yellow Titan rubber added, yellow plastic protectors, flipper toppers and Superbands, installed. Back glass signed by Jersey Jack.

Less than 100 total plays. ( audits say 66 ) Looks and plays brand new.

$10,800

Would consider trades on a Spiderman ( original ) Fishtales, Indy or CFTBL

1 week later
#6916 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Kinda dead in this thread,lets spice it up
Safecracker for sale.
New Wings, new RGB rope, new Coins, Cliffy's,new topper, plastic protectors,New PDI glass, coil cover, some LED’s.
Excellent condition,beautiful play field.
About a dozen original domestic coins,60 or so foreign coins.
Wings,topper,rope light not installed.

So, $4500 right?

#6918 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

9200.00 looking at serious offers,prefer cash deal.
More games coming in,need the room.

Damn, I wish I had the coin. Love this game.

Working on a trade myself, if it falls through and you still have it.....

#6938 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Anyone, anything, across the entire country... anything please? Dear God... anything at all with two flippers?

I prefer games with 2+ flippers.

#6939 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Anyone, anything, across the entire country... anything please? Dear God... anything at all with two flippers?

double post

1 week later
#7031 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I went to Fort McMurray and grabbed that Doctor Who. Long day but it plays great. It was a little dirty. He just had the one pin and didn't seem to keen in actually selling it but I got it home and set up.

The adventure is the best part! I love the drive, the search, the clean-up. Congrats, nice pick up!

2 weeks later
#7141 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So I'm in Calgary right now. Few things. SML in cross iron mills is funny. Not only are their shit pins brutally overpriced. But I was in there for probably 20 minutes, even climbed under the one virtual pin trying to find the power switch and the dunce cap working never got over her phone once or even acknowledged we were in the store. Never could try out their virtual pin as it crashed during boot up.
But I digress. Where can I play pins tonight while the wife and kids are at the hotel.

SML is a complete joke. I wont give them a dime ever again. They only survive based on new blood and people who don't know better. Much like that moron in Edmonton, ( If I ever see that guy again, It will be too soon ).

What part of town are you staying in?, I've got lots of games off your wish-list!

#7142 6 years ago

I would like to look at some-one in Calgary's Williams IJ. I have seen some photos and just wondering if its normal or not. Or if there is one on location?

#7145 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Who are we looking at here? Not sure who you mean....
I've had my share of burns so just verifying. A lot out here taking advantage of the new people.

The used car salesman who ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS!

#7148 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You can look at mine if you want

Thanks Dan, I'll text you.

1 week later
#7177 6 years ago

Is there anybody in Calgary or area that would like to come over and play a few games, have a few beers and give an honest opinion on a couple of my games??

I'm building a new house and will be selling a couple of games to help that process, new furniture, etc... you get it...whatever the wife wants...

Ive also got a shit ton of arcades, kids rides, signed photos, signed jerseys, celebrity autos, everything......

Send me a PM or text me. 403-875-9426

#7179 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Your games are crap,I'll give you 500.00 each

make it $650 each and you have a deal. Ill even throw in some LOTr figures.

#7184 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Wait, if your building a house then you should have room for MORE games right??

Ive designed the basement for more games, that said, we also designed the other 2 floors to be totally unique and something you will never see. Yes, I can fit more games but best I look at that after we move in.

Also, I've received several offers on TZ, its not for sale right now.

#7185 6 years ago

I should clarify, a good guy in Ontario wants to make a trade. Come over and confirm its mint... Yes I will sell others but no to TZ, WOW the messages...

#7186 6 years ago

Free beer and free pinball, anyone interested?

#7189 6 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I will be...based on what I've seen and the history with Spooky, I put my name pretty early on the list. The reviews of this game have been great so far!

The reviews have been great but I cant get over how simple it is. ( to me anyways.. ) For me, I need ramps and upper/lower playfields to keep me interested. Everyone is different though, that's what make this such a good hobby.

I am on the list for Houdini, it seems like the full package, for me anyways.

#7193 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How can anyone say no to that?
If I lived by you, the ribs about to go on the grill, the wife and i would all be heading over

No takers, I guess I'll drink it all myself!

#7220 6 years ago

That's exactly why I haven't posted any games on Kijiji yet, it can be such a pain most of the time.

The wife would love this game, must stay away and stay focused.

1 week later
#7271 6 years ago

Listed my Hobbit on Kijijji. Only trade is CFTBL, no longer have any interest in Indy after my last experience. I think I will list Champion Pub tomorrow as well. I bought it from a scumbag liar seller, I will be looking for close to what I paid, except I will actually disclose what it needs. ( I already have the parts in hand )

#7282 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Wow - sold GBLE already? Did you sell all the bonus stuff I sold you too? (Carpet, car, stay puft, etc)? How much more did you sell it for over what I sold it to you for?

Darren, since my first sale, Ive never wanted to know what they re-sold for. If I was happy with the deal I made, I was ok. Seems like a slow time for sales right now, at least personal experience.... Cant see a huge resale...

#7299 6 years ago

Hey guys, think I'm heading up to Edmonton tomorrow to pick up something. Any places I should check out, besides Denzion Hall?

#7304 6 years ago

Beercade looks great, Fat Tug draft and pinball, yes please...

Kids allowed during the day? Cant find any info. The youngest wants to come.

Looks like no... Maybe Ron will be around, best host with games!

#7308 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Lucky's is the best. Seven reasons:
1. There is parking available and it's free.
2. It's quiet enough to hear the games.
3. You don't have to dick around with tokens.
4. Opens at 10 am!
5. Friendly Staff
6. Across from Costco!
7. Bill takes good care of his machines.

kids allowed?

#7312 6 years ago

Well that kinda sucks. Thanks for the offer Dustin, one day I will make it there! Im just coming up tonight to pick up something tomorrow. Texted Ron, hopefully he gets back to me.

Every place in Calgary allows kids, I take my family to Craft for bunch on Sundays and enjoy over 100 beers. ( no pinball though ) Guess I could always hit up Red Robin, lol.

#7319 6 years ago

Was fortunate to hook up with Ron! Thanks again to him and his family for welcoming us in! Great games but, now I have a new wishlist!

#7331 6 years ago

I am now looking for a Metallica Premium, I have no idea on current prices as I never paid attention prior. There is a loaded one on Kijiji right now, is that the going rate?

I would be interested in trading my Hobbit for one as well.

#7333 6 years ago

Dropping the price on my Hobitt to $10K FIRM. You wont find a nicer example, still less than 100 plays.

#7373 6 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

Just posted pics of Scared Stiff and my Metallica Pro on Kijiji if any one is interested.

Metallica looks great, id be all over this but I want a premium model. Such a good price! Scared Stiff looks real nice too!

#7375 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

You should look at the differences in met (sure you have) not much difference, definately not 2-3k difference I wouldnt think anyways, coffin ball lock looks cool though

Coffin ball lock is great, the lighting seems alot better and I REALLY want the road case cabinet. Can anybody talk me out of this? The pro price is way better for sure.

#7377 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Translite on the pro is better? Roadcase cab is cool though

Lol, You can say that again. The Premium I'm looking at comes with both translite's, I'll keep the original but would prefer to burn it. The hammer lock is cool too.

#7379 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Premium all the way Spencer. Love the hammer and snake mechs. In the words of Wham!, if you're gonna do it, do it right.

Thanks Ron, I agree.

#7385 6 years ago

According to the qoute I got, its no where near $4K more.

Now, who wants a mint Smuag Gold Hobbit?

#7387 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

How much more is it?

I was told $9300 plus tax.

#7389 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

And what is a Pro going for these days?

I didn't ask but there is a used one for $6200 I few posts up and I'm guessing new is right around $7K?

#7391 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

New Met Pros retail around $7495 + tax and maybe shipping. give or take 100 depending who you're buying from. A year ago it was $6995!!

So there you go. $2k difference. Makes it an easy choice.

#7409 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd like a f14 for 2k if anyone is selling in Alberta or Saskatchewan

I sold my F-14 for $1800 or maybe $1750? About a year ago now. I got my best pin deal ever when I bought it.

1 week later
#7436 6 years ago

New price:

Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition, less than 100 plays.

$9800

#7439 6 years ago

Looks like Hobbit is sold. Pick up on Monday.

Next up Champion Pub. $6800

Extremely nice playfield, wont find a nicer one.

#7448 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

im considering my metallica roadcase premium and ac/dc premium. im thinking about taking a break from pins for a while. i can get some pics up this weekend if theres any interest.

I'd be interested in the Metallica, PM me the price.

#7455 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Was that you Spencer? If so, coming to my house seems to cost you money each time...

I'm never coming over again! Depending on how you look at that, it might be a good thing for you.

#7460 6 years ago

Super big thanks to Mike (freezie) he delivered the game right to my door and it looks beautiful and plays like a dream!! Tons of mods and tastefully done, gonna play this all night!! Thanks again Mike, you and your wife are welcome anytime!

#7467 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

After my wife played Toasterman's acdc premium, I've gotten the ok to offer our Funhouse in trade for either a Metallica Pro or Acdc Premium. (+$$$ of course)
Shoot me a pm if interested.

Hit up Freezie for his Ac/Dc.

#7489 6 years ago

I'll throw a Champion Pub into the mix. Sometime, I'll actually get around to making a proper listing.

#7505 6 years ago

To be fair, its the LE version for $12,000. ( 500 made )It wont sell for that price though. When I bought mine, I paid right around $8k. MINT, color DMD, mods. Id say the going rate is $7-8.5 depending on condition and mods.

#7526 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bad Cats? Kids swear they will play it...lol

1 week later
#7585 6 years ago

Selling my gb premium. Original owner, huo, all the fixes done, plays perfect, no ghosting. I’ll take some pics later.
9k no trades. Prefer local sale but if no one local wants it I can ship if buyer makes arrangements.

Pm sent.

#7591 6 years ago

Finally listed my Champion Pub. I doubt you will find a nicer playfield, all the decals have been replaced, plastics all look perfect and new, boxer looks brand new, leds installed. Cliffys installed at all the required points, superbands, custom cards, new side rails, etc...game is a real looker. Error dot for a boxer body switch but game plays flawless with out-it.

Open to offers as I have another deal pending. $6600

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303735201&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true

#7593 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

All your pictures are sideways,lol

Yeah, took them with my cell phone, tried to edit them but the stupid Kijiji website wont let me rotate them. Whatever, you get the point but I'll keep trying.

#7603 6 years ago

Guys, what a reasonable price for my Champion Pub? Ive had a couple of interested people but nothing solid. I really want to move it to pick up another game.

#7620 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

I highly doubt anyone will pay 6K for a CP anymore.....I've seen the one for 5300cad in my area and they don't get much nicer....and it's still for sale.

Market has shifted, games are dropping in value for sure. I cant see one not selling at $5300 for such a limited game but I do know, mine wont be leaving for that price.

#7639 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I would say the person who has a Stern POTC newly listed on Kijiji in Calgary right now

Nah, it looks really cool but $13,000 is WAY out of my league. I might list a couple more, in hopes to buy Ghosterbusters though. I think the family would really enjoy a Dialed In too but alas, the prices!!!

1 week later
#7668 6 years ago

Played it today, its brand new. The magnet has like 5 ball marks on it. Clearly its got 100 or so games for sure. Cabinet and rails are really neat too. Was able to play "The Simpsons" for the first time too, love it and it was MINT, MINT!

Thanks so much buddy!

2 weeks later
#7734 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

watch out for the scam mustang on kijiji, pics taken from ebay ebay.com link » Mustang Le Stern Le Pinball Machine Home Use Only

#7756 6 years ago

Not pinball related but a great piece to add to any game room... Anyone local interested in a wine rack/display unit. These are straight from Sobeys Liquor store, they have tons of room for storage and displaying of bottles. Pretty cool piece's really. They are about 7 feet tall and the 2 pieces are about 8ft wide. You can store hundreds of bottles and display tons too. I can send pictures to anyone interested. I would never sell these except we built in wine racks into our new house.

Only looking for $250 that's half what I paid for them.

2 weeks later
#7844 6 years ago

Listing my Champion Pub, again, for a lot less than I paid...$6000

New House coming, wife likes upgrades..

1 month later
#7947 6 years ago

Dustin, $9500 and one lost friend gets it done. Still cant believe being a stand up guy, turned out this way.

#7957 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Looking to move my Metallica Premium. Monsters edition, older run with wooden backbox. Dirty Donny edition with signed backglass and painted snake, hammer and sparky. Comes with Flipper Fidelity speakers, shaker, creeping death art blades, lighted speaker kit, various lighting mods and Color DMD.
HUO, original owner, low plays, very clean. Prefer to trade for Game of Thrones Premium, but will consider sale. Looking for $9k without Color DMD, $9.5k with. Will only deal locally for trades, but could ship for sale if buyer pays/arranges.
Should be up on Kijiji with pics at some point this weekend.

Good price for sure!

#7958 6 years ago

New year, new listing. Will put on Kijiji later with photos. Or Pm me.

Champion Pub $5800

Only Trades I'm interested in right now.... CFTBL, Spiderman, White Water.

Really want a Creature, might be willing to trade other games for it...

#7962 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I will give you 4400.
Final offer.

$4401

#7965 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You sneaky sonofa.....
Take it. I don't want it now.

Lol.

I really want a Creature but for $4401 I'd be in!

#7967 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

There's a retailer local to me with a cftbl, he's often over priced though.
Link here: http://www.pinballoutlet.com/products.html

Holy Smokes!! lol

#7969 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's your favorite? $18000 MM

Completely out to lunch...

#7979 6 years ago

Nobody has a CFTBL they would be willing to sell or trade?

#7981 6 years ago

I know a guy that has a real nice one but hes in quebec. Very nice guy

That's fine. If he is willing to move it, please PM his info. Thanks.

#7982 6 years ago

Well, no luck on that machine. Already sold. Any one else have any leads?

#7984 6 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

I looked at 5 different CFTBL’s before I finally found one that was worth buying. One had the playfield worn to the wood from the flippers dragging on the playfield and still wanted large $$$. They are hard to find in nice shape.

For as many as they made, they sure are tough to track down. In my case, regardless of shape....

1 week later
#8015 6 years ago

Hell of a deal then!

#8022 6 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Current US exchange won’t devalue that game for those owners.

Um, yeah it kinda does... I agree with the above, more like $11k, but hey, its all about what someone will pay.

#8037 6 years ago

Everybody likes a road trip!!...

#8040 6 years ago

Don't sell Metallica, you will regret it...

#8041 6 years ago

Anyone in Edmonton coming to Calgary in the next couple of weeks? Bring down a game for some cash?? PM me...

1 week later
#8068 6 years ago

Shout out to Dustin! Thanks bud, loving it already!!

#8076 6 years ago

Sold TF LE and called Tommy and booked My Houdini. Didn't even bother calling P1.

Nice! I really want one but have heard from several people how tight the shots are. Since I'm not very good, not sure I'd enjoy that. Ill play it with the wife at YEGPIN and make the call with Tommy right there!

#8082 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

What is a mint Hercules worth?

Since you don't own it, a sore back? That thing is huge!!

#8090 6 years ago

So, nobody wants to sell a Creature, how about moving a Fish Tales?

#8095 6 years ago

Edited because I bought new instead of trading.

#8097 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Assuming fully working, that's a great deal on the Champion Pub!

Fully working, needs a "body boxer" switch but plays 99% otherwise. Playfield wise it looks better than new.Led's, new decals, boxer parts, skip rope, punching bag, decals, etc. New side rails, coin door as well. Cliffy's installed.

#8099 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I’m thinking of moving my Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park Lost World. Both are clean, working 100%, with factory toppers, no broken plastics, full LEDs, Titan Rubber and ColorDMDs. Looking for $7900 CAD or $6250 USD. Prefer to move them as a combo but would sell separately. My thinking is JP is a 3K machine plus the ColorDMD and JPLW is 2.5K plus the ColorDMD in USD. I know my price is on the high side for pinside but games are hard to come by on the west coast and I had to pay on the high side to get them.

Seems fair to me. JP in good condition is better than 3K to start.

#8101 6 years ago

Ok, screw the trades, just ordered new.

1 week later
#8120 6 years ago

Willing to trade a MINT Lotr with color dmd for a Cftbl and cash. Also going to put Champion Pub back up online $5300.

#8125 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

I am interested in LOTR but no CFTBL. Let me know if there are any other options for this? spencer

Well, maybe I can sell it if I can get Cobra's creature.

1 week later
#8158 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

They went to local collectors, and didn't go through Pinside. I have donated in the past to Pinside, as well as created content. Had I needed to list them here, I would have.
Now as to why I don't donate to Pinside currently, it was my decision that I won't go into details here over. You can PM me if you really want to know, but I honestly don't think it's your place to try and shame me into giving the website anything more than I already have. If we want to try and shame, we can talk about how you've never donated at all...

You did list them here....

#8162 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Anybody looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle? Starship Troopers?
I think I'll be posting them for sale this weekend, or preferably a trade on DMD Williams/Bally machines. I need to shake up my interest a bit. I've been pin idle too long...

Seems like for sale, guess I read it wrong. Awaiting the push back...

Just bugging yeah, I could honestly care less.

Lets get some action in here, its been a morgue lately. Everyone must be happy with what they have?

#8170 6 years ago

Would trade for or buy, CFTBL, WH20, Spiderman, ( not vault ) Fishtales.

#8173 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

Cftbl for sale. Nice pf, hologram is working. Cabinet is a bit rough. Color dmd. 6500$

PM sent

#8174 6 years ago

Champion Pub with an amazing playfield, full cliffy's, new boxer parts, new playfield decals, side rails, coin door, led's, etc. Really nice example of a rare game, that doesn't come up that often. $5000.

#8199 6 years ago

Champion Pub is sold pending payment.

#8203 6 years ago

She's a real beaut Clark! I think my kids would love this theme.

#8218 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

There's an Iron Maiden thread.

There's about 20 of them, who the hell knows why. Iron Maiden?? Good lord.

#8224 6 years ago

Anyone need cash for Iron Maiden? Looking to buy a CFTBL, Spiderman, White Water or Fishtales.

#8227 6 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

cftbl for sale on pinball revolution in the GTA I think...FYI

Trying to work out a deal as we speak. Fingers crossed.

#8231 6 years ago

This is what scares the hell out of me buying these older games. Total offense to the poster...... " has some playfield planking and raised inserts" $7500. Come on, you cant be serious??

Man, I need to buy a local game, of coarse nothing exists..

I'd pay top dollar for a good game, people who know me, know that.

Maybe I should just buy new games instead.

#8232 6 years ago

In the last half hour I've gotten 2 messages about that seller to avoid. I'm so glad douche bags like you can sell games to people who don't know any better.

#8236 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

We are all sitting on our pins, everyones collections are growing and no one is selling. It seems everyone has turned into a collector. If we are all buying more then we are selling it is no wonder not much is popping up, and what does is way overpriced in my opinion. I will likely be buying NIB instead of over paying for 20 year old pins.

While I agree with this statement, I still think some decent 90's games exist for reasonable prices. I'll switch my view to newer games though and avoid this garbage.

1 week later
#8322 6 years ago

Full throttle gets no love, I played it non stop for 1 hour plus at the first Yegpin and loved it.

#8323 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sweeeet ass Fishtales on saskatoon kijiji

Seller was super nice but just ask the questions guys. This confirms to me, I will never buy a game I cant see myself.

#8328 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Yes I spoke with him as well, what red flags came up for you?

Its really not my spot to comment, as I said he was great to talk to too and provided all the pictures I wanted right away.

1 week later
#8385 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Looking to thin down the herd a bit so looking to sell

Call me when Fishtales becomes available.

#8387 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

A fishtales just popped up on winnipeg kijiji today. I don’t know the seller or machine though.

Everyone loves to shoot the water skier.... Hasn't been played in 2 years.... might need a tune up.....

1 week later
#8410 5 years ago

Anybody in Calgary head down to the comic show? I'm looking to purchase another full ( life ) sized model of a DC comic character. Not a cardboard cut-out but a foam/latex model. Anybody, see any of these? Thanks.

#8412 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Sideshow collectables.... droooooool

Yeah those are nice but i'm talking about the Neca full sized ones.

1 week later
#8465 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Just want to post a thanks to quicksilvershelb for selling me his mmrle, real easy guy to deal with and his location made for a fun day trip. Machine is mint only problem is finding the muscle to get it into my basement. One little post in this section got my AC/DC sold and a mmr found

Doug is indeed a great guy! I could however do with-out moving another game out of his house, in the middle of winter! The cliff, the stairs, lol..

#8468 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Ghostbusters Premium - 8200.
HUO, original owner. Comes with speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel firehouse, ghost trap flipper toppers, airball deflector and centre post kit. There is some ghosting on the Tobin's insert, otherwise excellent condition. Can box in an original Stern box and strap to a pallet for shipping at buyers expense/arrangement. PM if interested, thanks!

Holy smokes, great price! too good honestly.

1 week later
#8492 5 years ago

I emailed haven't gotten a reply....

#8494 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Apparently it's Stephen L's so probably already spoken for locally. Great price!

No idea who that is. Good deal but wasn't looking forward to the drive.

#8511 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Where is it located?

Its in Calgary, very nice game, great seller.

#8529 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In my couple experiences with Stephen he was nice and courteous. Used to be very active in the community. I'm glad deebow saved me a10 hr trip for his ft though. Priced right but had major wear he didn't represent in the ad.

If it is the same guy, I guess that's why I haven't heard back. lol

1 month later
#8754 5 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
Target set (blues and greens)
$1600 CDN
I can ship

This would be a great deal if only we could find a donor! Id buy this for sure, I'm guessing im not alone.

1 week later
#8808 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

It will be listed on Kijiji for $2000 more by tomorrow. That’s how we roll in this city baby!!
But seriously nice buy for whoever got it. Congrats on the sale. If you bring it we will buy...

If the going rate is $4900 for a JP, I have a working nice one for sale.

#8810 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

If someone wants to fix it up and flip it that's fine with me
Now if only someone in Calgary wanted Full Throttle..

I paid about the same for mine, new plastics/rubbers/balls/topper/coils/flipper rebuilt, etc. I'm into it for more than it's worth for sure. Glad its not a RZ though

#8817 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

No no, Spencer put down RZ, I hope your FT sells fast.

I didn't really put it down, Ive never played one. I just noticed the price has dropped like a rock, that's all.

#8861 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

need to make room. $6995. Will look at trades.

#8879 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I played the 3 insert proto of JJ PotC.
The ball was getting hung up on the ship in the back right.
Toy Story? Wtf? Kids don't buy pins. May aswell make a Wishfart pin.

I played a few games of JJpotc and wasn't overly impressed, especially for the price. That said, if JJP can survive, Toy Story will be a HUGE seller.

#8905 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

RZ HUO 500 plays with the following upgrades: Factory installed shaker, knocker, gas lighting mod. No turning back sign for the murder ride, red hot flashing sign and pinstadium Lighting. - mint condition looking at trades folks
FYI Very, very nice Junkyard arriving tomorrow. Comes with topper and mods. Will be selling.

Two weeks ago, it was $250 cheaper. Strange selling tactic.

#8913 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Alright last chance, $6K this weekend, pickup only! If not she stays.

If I wasn't in a position of having to sell, Id be making the long drive up to get this!

#8921 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I'm sure there's lots of room in the new house for it to go Yea someone can get a good deal on this one!

Room? yes. Available cash after completely furnishing the house? No. Looks like I'll actually be selling a couple soon. Then every time I sit on my sofa or open my new fridge, I'll be reminded of that game I had to sell!

#8933 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Sorry I ment to ask what your selling haha?

A surprise visit from family has left me little time but I hope to get on it this weekend. If your interested in anything I have, just PM me. Spiderman isn't leaving though.

#8999 5 years ago

As I posted earlier, it looks like I should part with a couple of games to smooth over the whole moving process. The first game for sale already has a potential buyer, so he has first right to it. This also isn't an auction, I have spoken to him and told him my price, so I'm not looking to start any pricing wars here.

Game one is Metallica Premium ( Roadcase Edition )

HUO, looks like new. Anyone who knows me or has seen my games can attest, I do not play them often and always keep them in top condition.

Mods:

Pinball Pro upgraded sub/speakers
Flipper Fidelity led strip lighting backbox mod, continually changes the color of "Metallica" on the back glass. Really looks amazing.
Carbon Fiber Cliffy protectors on all magnets
Multiple translights ( original and pro model that is currently installed )
Under cabinet neon
External remote for volume and menu selections
Custom apron cards
Snake fangs
Lighted flipper buttons
Lighted speaker kit with chrome "M"
Upgraded lightning speaker decal matches...
Lightning Pinblades
Battering ram has been replaced will a neuton ball set-up
Sparky protective neon plastic and El Wires installed
Mini LCD screen
Neon slingshot piston protectors

Game plays super smooth and I'll be sad to see it go as it is my favorite. Wife/kids don't enjoy it, which is why I'm willing to part with it.

NO shipping right now unless you arrange it, I have pallets and can pack safely.

No trades right now. Paid $9500 off another Pinsider in Sask.

Asking $9400

EDIT: Build date is June 25th/2014 as I was just asked.

#9011 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Road show is Sold PPU. T2 will be listed soon.

Now you can buy that Metallica you want.

#9040 5 years ago

Dropping the price of my fully loaded Metallica Premium ( road case edition ). Paid $9500 last year, see last page for details or PM me. -$9000

Attack From Mars LE, with green trim, bought it NIB, less than 100 plays, upgraded to glow in dark rubber, less than 100 plays -$9800

Theatre of Magic, clear coated playfield, full leds, topper, lots of mods that fit right in. - $8400

No trades, need cash to finish off the house.

1 week later
#9071 5 years ago

Since I am apparently getting a thumbs down, I'd be curious to know how much people think these are worth. Please consider location in your estimate. I know folks in AB pay only 5% tax while people in Ontario pay 13% which can fluctuate the price greatly. I want to be fair but don't want to hand them over either.

I really cant figure out the market either, it seems hit and miss, then you see a game listed at $11,200 and it sells ( allegedly ) the next day? I'd love to see what the actual selling price on some of these are. Like mentioned before, I would like to more something and I thought my prices were reasonable but I haven't had as much interest as I was hoping. People say, its summer but I don't really buy that, a solid game at a decent price should sell year round.

Maybe its just my shitty attitude?

#9121 5 years ago

Also, never sell a game the wife likes... bad idea..

3 weeks later
#9262 5 years ago

Just a heads up to everyone, don't waste your time dealing with Derek Breault, from Edmonton. It is very clear he has nothing better to do than waste your time.

Added over 6 years ago:

I jumped the gun posting this it seems. It was an over reaction on my part. Buyer sent me a deposit tonight, all is well.

#9275 5 years ago

Just to further update my previous edit. I received a deposit tonight from Derek, it was a mis-understanding and I jumped the gun. My bad on this one.

#9290 5 years ago
Quoted from yanek2rank:

Played that Shaq Attaq last week, guy named Brian in Airdrie selling it is stellar. Players condition with some touch ups and that, but overall played really nice! Great deal for a starter pin I'd say....if you don't mind the call outs....Haha

Ad says machine is in Lethbridge... Plus he'd basically trade you for anything including a kitchen sink... gotta love this hobby.

#9304 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I was selling some on behalf of Nitro out of my van down by the river, but have since sold out

Does this mean your not going to amount to jack squat?

#9326 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Pics of the pacmania?

You cant post pictures in this thread. PM him your email.

1 week later
#9386 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I also wouldn’t pay 6k for a Capcom magic either. It’s certainly a sellers market with the rise of pinball popularity in the last few years

Seller's market? lol.

6K is actually a fair price from a trusted seller.

#9388 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

You wouldn’t agree? The recent price spikes are pretty crazy, and things sell quickly.
I personally wouldn’t buy that. I know it’s a rare machine and that’s actually close to its value, I also trust he’s a good seller.

Exactly what sells quickly? A $6000 game or $4000?? There have been several games that have sat for months at fair prices. Your clearly looking for steals and that day has passed.

#9391 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I’ve seen many sell for inflated prices. I saw a SF2 sell for 4K. unless the seller was BS’ing that’s far more than it’s value
Yes, I will pay a fair price for a pin at its current market value. I’m not looking for steals, everyone deserves the value of their machine when they sell

Your an idiot if you think it sold for 4K. Further to that, who made you the price police?

#9396 5 years ago

Wtf guys
Also rr needs leds and cdmd and even then it’s only 4500.
I’d pay 6k for pm before 5500 for rr personally.
Of course I think everything is overpriced except my own games lol

New blood thinks everything is overpriced and we should be willing to hand over our games for next to nothing.

I hate this hobby and wish I never bought a game.

#9421 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

For sale, my Avengers LE. Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:
- Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Captain America shield shooter rod
- improved see-through inlane plastics installed
- Hawkeye EL ramp lighting
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Lit and interactive Ironman figure (light in his chest and hand)
- new Loki lock plastic with lights
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
- extra pro translite signed by George Gomez
- extra Hulk arms included
Asking $7700 CDN. The game is HUO. I am the one and only owner.
Also considering selling my Stern IJ4. I don't know if this was HUO or not as I am not the only owner. It is in great overall condition. There is wear around the magnet and Last Crusade scoop, but the magnet wear is covered by a sticker and the scoop by a cliffy. Also, the flasher on the Cairo Swordsman just died but can be replaced. Extras include:
- Ark topper
- Gold armor package
- LEDs throughout
- Indy (x2), Mola Ram, and Temple of Doom Slave figures added
Asking $5500 CDN.
Won't be posting these on Kijiji as I don't really want to deal with lowballers. Only posting here and by email to local collectors. PM me with your email for pics if you are interested.
For those who don't know me, Spencer and Bcrage can attest that I keep my games in pretty pristine condition.

I would vouch for Ron anytime. Great guy with top notch games!

#9444 5 years ago

Well, not a for sale post but hopefully spreading the pinball vibe. We had a visit from our home builder today to repair some minor issues. While they were here, they asked if they could send out a photographer and enter our house into the SAM awards for house of the year 2018 Alberta! This would include multiple pictures of our basement/pinball games. Kinda stoked about this and hopefully spreading some pinball vibes!!

#9447 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Have you posted pics of the new setup yet?

Not yet, still working out the basement, as always. Its more based on the custom design we came up with and the finishing/furniture etc. I'll post a few pics in the game room thread of the basement.

1 week later
#9484 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So when I told a friend I sold my gorgar to Edmonton's INFAMOUS RESELLER he wondered how long till it was back on kijiji. Apparently 7 days! And for only $850 more then I sold it for

Biggest asshole in this hobby. Greasy used car salesman. Took me once, almost had me again before I wised up. Fucking loser.

#9487 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

He seems like he’s in it for profit, not collecting. I’ve seen many pins go for a fair price( if he even paid that ) then two days later with a few leds, it’s sundenly %150 of what he bought it for

Thanks for the heads up.

#9490 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

haha, I was wondering when you'd chime in. yeah he definitly has a bad reputation as a seller. As a buyer though he was 100% in my books. quick phone call and sent large deposit and cash on delivery. A week is a little quick. didn't everyone see my ad at $1700 for a month?

I hope he showed up with his greased hair and leather coat. If I ever see him again, it will be to soon..

#9497 5 years ago

Met me half way to "save me some time". Sold me a game full of rat nests and mouse shit, literally. Said it worked 100%, took me almost $500 from Marco to clean it up and make it playable.

Against my better thoughts and ONLY because I was in Edmonton already, went to look at a multicade. Mostly because it was in a mint Mortal Kombat cabinet. ( who the hell wrecks a MK2 cabinet with a multicade??) Wasn't there when I got there, showed up 15 minutes later after his wife called him. Game didn't work, screen was blurry. He took the connectors apart and sprayed the whole fucking thing with WD-40. Shockingly it still didn't work.

I told him to pound sand and will never even look at one of his ads again.

That was my first pin buying experiance, Ive learned a lot since then.

#9504 5 years ago

His name is Ray and yes his CAPS LOCK button is broken in all his ads.

2 weeks later
#9641 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Lies! Sameday picked it upped this afternoon for me

Its not for sale anymore. I decided to keep it after all.

#9651 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If anyone wants a belly busting laugh, click on yesterday's wonderland arcade dispersal auction results. Here's just 2 from one buyer.
$2000 for a 2004 golden tee before 30% tax
$6100 for a Stern Playboy before taxes
I bet everyone wishes they knew this buyer to unload anything you have for 2x 3x 10x it's worth.

Are these people mentally retarded? Its called eBay, Kijjii, not hard to find out prices. I call bullshit personally, something makes no sense at all. There is/have been tons of GT for way less than that.

1 week later
#9665 5 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Houdini for sale in the Montreal/Ottawa region.
Unfortunately i have to make room and renovation, also got my eyes on something else.
game is mint, low play and a few mods added.
$9,500.00
thanks, bob.

Added yesterday: lol, i got a thumb down for selling a game 1k less than i paid, oh well.

Its from Sandeep, who cares.

#9698 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Do you guys ever bump into each other at local events? I'm curious to know how that goes.
Do you guys stand by your disdain for eachother, or walk right past one another staring at your shoelaces?
I know if I'm saying half the stuff you are, things aren't going to be amiable in person.

Your making it bigger than it is to create drama. That said, yes, I would say anything in person or on-line. I have no personal issue with any Pinsiders, Ive met some great people/friends. In this case, the constant price pumping on his own, dumping on others, was unacceptable. I'm clearly not alone either. No big deal really, don't make it one.

2 weeks later
#9807 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Never heard of him

Neither have I but I'm not as active in leagues and tournaments. Just get one of the Calgary guys to go check it out/help out with the deal.

#9878 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

FYI there's a know scammer out in Calgary by the name of Ivo Jensen. He is notorious for using fake names.

Makes your adventures a walk in the park. Your pathetic.

How you haven't been banned from this website is beyond me.

#9879 5 years ago

For sale: The Nicest LOTR you have seen. No wear anywhere, Cliffeys installed, tons of mods. Color DMD. $8000

#9880 5 years ago

Several Pinsiders have seen this game, Shawn (lord of the pins ) came and saw it a few weeks ago. You will not find a better example. Manual, extra toys, included. (path of the dead ).

I would trade for CFTBL. WH20.

#9889 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You'd have to buy his T-Rex also

Velocirapter.

#9891 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

You have a Velociraptor? I thought I had the only Velociraptor around these parts??

Yes I do. Guess there is two now! Picked up a full sized Dead Pool lately too.

#9917 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Let's sell some pins!!

To be fair, no Flintstones or RFM would sell at those prices.

#9950 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Funny but I never thought my HUO Simpsons would ever get me back what I paid. It took 10 years and I still lost money. Now it's worth way more than I ever imagined. Never thought BBB would be worth $20K. My restored CC got me half what is worth now. So will these game never fetch their price? time will tell but pinball prices go up and a good condition game is worth something. You can squawk all you like about prices. I turned down a NIB Cactus Canyon for $4000 CAN. I laughed and said I would never pay $4k for a game. Boy was I wrong...

You lost me at the 10 years ago... Good luck!

#9952 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Thats a good price. Wish I had the cash to add it to the collection.

I agree, it is a great price for a solid pin. Id actually like to add it but I have to hold out for WH2O and CFTBL, when I get back. Or maybe a $6000 Flintstones? I'm really torn.

3 weeks later
#10076 5 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

That works to about 5500 US!! And about 1500 US above what they normally sell for. Alot of mods on this machine but not 1500 US in mods.

Grabs popcorn, Damn I missed this the last 2 weeks while drinking beer in paradise.

#10092 5 years ago

Does anyone have Shawn's number? ( lord of the pins ) I lost my phone and his number with it. I sent him a PM, no response. Please PM me, if you can. Thanks.

#10102 5 years ago

It all doesn't matter, its bullshit or fun depending on how you look at it. The game will sell for whats it's worth, PERIOD. One has to ask how important a game is to them. I overpaid for my Spider-man but my daughter wanted one back, looks like I overpaid for my LOtR too but I really wanted it at the time. Any game will sell for whats its worth to the general public, its that simple. Supply/demand always wins when people want a certain title.

#10104 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Please tell me if it’s a good price or if you think it’s high.
If your new, who do u ask ?
If your new, how would I know past sales are available?
This is still a for sales forum?

If its a good price, it will be sold BEFORE you have time to even ask. Do your research first and know what to pay when it comes up.

#10132 5 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:

i picked up a high speed not too long ago for 1800, it had a few minor issues. i fixed it and cleaned it all up and it works great.
anyone have a creature from the black lagoon for sale??

Good luck! Ive been trying for a year to trade of buy one. I did find a few in Ontario but wasn't comfortable with a long distance purchase from someone I dint know.

603 posts in this topic match your search for posts by spencer. You are on page 2 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/2?tu=spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.