(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 497.
#14901 3 years ago

What's not to like,
Sure, it's no Bad Cats

Damn solid theme.

#14902 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

What's not to like,
Sure, it's no Bad Cats
Damn solid theme.

Too shallow. Great location player though.

#14903 3 years ago

Jurassic Park sold to a fellow pinsider who braved a 12 hour burn 'n turn to pick it up!

#14904 3 years ago

Three time owner of FT and hopefully a fourth someday but doubt it with guys paying up to 6k now. 4k is tops for me on FT but realize 5k is the new norm.

Great game. Never gets old for me

#14905 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Cross posting here; if someone is wanting a No Fear, I have one for sale.
Not sure what price it will sell for; in a world where mid-range solid states seem to be seem to be selling in the 3-4 K range. As always it will be worth what someone wants to pay.
Here is my ad:
I have owned it for around 1.5 years, and just looking to shake my lineup up a bit (I have a spike era Jurassic Park incoming; yay!).
Game is modified with "mirror blades", and LED's for all lamps including flashbulbs. Additionally spotlights and trough lights have been added so, this is a bright, fast playing game.
There is a link here to around 80 pictures so you can have a look.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0Jig_Yg_oEjJHWzA7wKRA?e=6mWgNg
At the very least there are a bunch of pictures for you to flip through if you want to see a No Fear. There is a small chip out of the playfield on the "Dirt Challenge" insert. And usual signs of use for a game from 1995 (e.g. wear behind the drop target). The cabinet has been touched up with Sharpie pens by a prior owner. It doesn't look perfect, but surely looks better than the sun faded "white cab" No Fears that pop up.
I was told the plastic upper ramp was replaced relatively recently, it certainly looks newish to me but I don't have one to compare to.
The LED's combined with the mirror blades are amazing if you want your games bright and and flashy; seeing this game done up convinced me "mirror blades are cool" . Lastly, the lockdown bar and side rails are brand new; I replaced these as they had some not so great looking powder coat on them when I bought the game.
If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donantion. I feel overdue there regardless.

Sorry for the self quote. I can no longer edit this. Game is in Victoria BC. Thank you to a pinsider form the reminder!

#14906 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

hree time owner of FT

It’s my second time. First time I didn’t really care for it but I liked fishing. Played others over the years and got into and was a must have game. Don’t think it’s going anywhere for awhile now.

#14907 3 years ago

I've owned two FTs, the 2nd one was especially nice condition, all original. It's one of those games that's fun to step up to for a quick game or three. I think I'd probably welcome it back into my collection if one came up for $3-4k.

#14908 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Sorry for the self quote. I can no longer edit this. Game is in Victoria BC. Thank you to a pinsider form the reminder!

I emailed you

#14909 3 years ago

HUO TNA, first owner. Playfield did have some chipping at a few of the star posts, remedied with neoprene washers. Game also comes with brand new uninstalled playfield. Asking 10kCAN obo. Will also entertain trades plus cash, straight trades, etc. Amazing game. Paid $11451.30 all in originally. Will not ship.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1vi6zp8-XCezc5FN2DJu8qhmcdRT3dD6n

#14910 3 years ago

WTB Getaway HS2, projects considered.

#14911 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things premium or LE they would be interested in trading?

#14912 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving To my fellow Canadians!

#14913 3 years ago

Anyone have stern TMNT, stern JP, SFII, or T3 they are looking to move?

#14914 3 years ago

Looking for a T2, Bride of pinbot, would consider most system 11 pins. Cheers.

#14915 3 years ago

Time to move a few games. I'll put ads on kijiji

Revenge from Mars $4,500
Star Wars Episode 1 $4,250
Both for $8k

Stern Spider-man - HUO, 2010 run, Chrome rails, legs, hinges and lockdown bar, color DMD, art blades, Matt McKee topper, spider speaker inserts. $8,400

Iron Maiden pro - shaker, mirror blades, led speaker lights, around 2000 plays $7,500

Data East Tommy - color DMD, prototype translite, full cliffys, new plastic set, all flippers rebuilt. $6,500

Gottlieb Buck Rogers - Pascal all-in-one board, playfield protector $2,200

#14916 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Revenge from Mars $4,500
Both for $8k
Stern Spider-man - HUO, 2010 run, Chrome rails, legs, hinges and lockdown bar, color DMD, art blades, Matt McKee topper, spider speaker inserts. $8,400
Iron Maiden pro - shaker, mirror blades, led speaker lights, around 2000 plays $7,500
Data East Tommy - color DMD, prototype translite, full cliffys, new plastic set, all flippers rebuilt. $6,500

Damn, nice price Will, I'd take that Spidey right now. In fact, I really want it.

#14917 3 years ago

Still looking for a WoZ in BC! PM me if you have one and want to make room for GNR

#14918 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Damn, nice price Will, I'd take that Spidey right now. In fact, I really want it.

Then you should have bought it from me a few months ago

#14919 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Then you should have bought it from me a few months ago

Ron, I already have one. Just always wanted the chrome trim for mine.

#14920 3 years ago

The chrome package is pretty sexy.

#14921 3 years ago

Yea always liked the BSM sweet game

#14922 3 years ago

Elvis has left the building, SOLD.

#14923 3 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Anyone have a Pro BKSOR to sell or trade?
Send me a pm if you do.
cheers

bump

#14924 3 years ago

One out East but he won't ship. On PBR right now.

#14925 3 years ago

I am looking to trade my Indiana Jones for a Deadpool LE or Game of Thrones LE.
Might sell the IJ outright and buy either of these two.

Dan

#14926 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I am looking to trade my Indiana Jones for a Deadpool LE or Game of Thrones LE.
Might sell the IJ outright and buy either of these two.
Dan

Messaged you on Pinballrev

#14927 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Replied

#14928 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Watching

#14930 3 years ago

What are you looking for for that Indy? Still kicking myself for passing on your gold one.... Where did that one go anyway?

#14931 3 years ago

Looking for Starship Troopers, TX-Sector or T2.

#14932 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Looking for Ghostbusters in AB.

Bump and South Park.

#14933 3 years ago

Anyone want to sell a Super Chexx?

I prefer one of the new LCD screen ones if you have it.

PM me if you do.

#14934 3 years ago

Still interested in a gnrce spot if anyone thinking to back out or switch to le.

#14935 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone want to sell a Super Chexx?
I prefer one of the new LCD screen ones if you have it.
PM me if you do.

The ones with the new screen are called Super Chexx Pro.

#14936 3 years ago
Quoted from harborne:

Looking for Starship Troopers, TX-Sector or T2.

I have a TX-Sector I’m thinking of getting rid of.

#14937 3 years ago

Selling my tricked out TNA, $9200 for pinsiders, local sale preferred.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1530124446

#14938 3 years ago

Welp looks like I priced my TNA too high. New price, 9k. Forgot to mention I have installed some target decals and it also has the silent fan mod and I also put 1 Twilight Zone style ceramic ball in it too, really works well with the lights and layout

#14939 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I made a nice little inside joke for everyone in here on this month's Podcast, Episode 8: Moving Units Part 2 – The Class of 1981

Join Ron and I as we talk about Xenon’s tube shot and sound package, polaroid pictures, Kevin O’Connor’s jeep, Claude Fernandez stealing design ideas from Steve Ritchie, Margaret Hudson being a trail blazer for woman in pinball, annoying in lane/out lane designs and the peak of Bally’s stunning art design. Also, did you know Kevin O’Conner had a jeep?

You can Google, Search in your podcatcher or click the link to listen:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-rtcbw-ef7bf4

#14940 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I have a TX-Sector I’m thinking of getting rid of.

PMed

#14941 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Selling my tricked out TNA, $9200 for pinsiders, local sale preferred.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1530124446

TNA is sold to a local pinhead! Thanks for your interest.

#14942 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

TNA is sold to a local pinhead! Thanks for your interest.

Well that was quick. Congrats to whoever bought this. Great game

#14943 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Dialed In LE for a nice Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition?

#14944 3 years ago

IJ is sold

#14945 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Revenge from Mars $4,500
Both for $8k

Spider-man and Iron Maiden are sold

#14946 3 years ago

Price drop to $4500; my No Fear in Victoria:

Cross posting here; if someone is wanting a No Fear, I have one for sale.

Not sure what price it will sell for; in a world where mid-range solid states seem to be seem to be selling in the 3-4 K range. As always it will be worth what someone wants to pay.

Here is my ad:

I have owned it for around 1.5 years, and just looking to shake my lineup up a bit (I have a spike era Jurassic Park incoming; yay!).

Game is modified with "mirror blades", and LED's for all lamps including flashbulbs. Additionally spotlights and trough lights have been added so, this is a bright, fast playing game.

There is a link here to around 80 pictures so you can have a look.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0Jig_Yg_oEjJHWzA7wKRA?e=6mWgNg

At the very least there are a bunch of pictures for you to flip through if you want to see a No Fear. There is a small chip out of the playfield on the "Dirt Challenge" insert. And usual signs of use for a game from 1995 (e.g. wear behind the drop target). The cabinet has been touched up with Sharpie pens by a prior owner. It doesn't look perfect, but surely looks better than the sun faded "white cab" No Fears that pop up.

I was told the plastic upper ramp was replaced relatively recently, it certainly looks newish to me but I don't have one to compare to.

The LED's combined with the mirror blades are amazing if you want your games bright and and flashy; seeing this game done up convinced me "mirror blades are cool" . Lastly, the lockdown bar and side rails are brand new; I replaced these as they had some not so great looking powder coat on them when I bought the game.

If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donation. I feel overdue there regardless.

#14947 3 years ago

Odd request but fixing up an old Gottlieb em. Found 1 relay missing the return spring. Would anyone in Canada have one they could throw in the mail for me. Not really sure where to find one that small.

#14948 3 years ago

can you post a picture ?

#14949 3 years ago

Have an Odds and Evens to sell.

And this.
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/wh20.9624/

Also a CQ BSD i just bought with Rad decals.

#14950 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Have an Odds and Evens to sell.
And this.
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/wh20.9624/
Also a CQ BSD i just bought with Rad decals.

BSD price?

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/299?hl=tuxedomask23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.