(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 493.
#14851 3 years ago

I’m meh on the theme itself, but I love playing this pin. It’s such a fun game. GLWS

#14852 3 years ago

Any one have a decent HS2 .... ?

#14853 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I’m meh on the theme itself, but I love playing this pin. It’s such a fun game. GLWS

Yeah it’s one I didn’t really want to buy but did. Never really thought I loved it. But I look back now, I literally played it everyday. Probably haven’t turned my current line up on in a month.

It’s a little repetitive but such a fun shooting game.

#14854 3 years ago

Elvis is a great game.

Thank you, thank you very much!

#14855 3 years ago

I enjoyed my Elvis ..GLWS

#14856 3 years ago

I loved my shaker Elvis.
The king of the B Sterns.

#14858 3 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

That seems to be the case apparently lol I just listed what I thought to be a fair price

You know there are features on this site to help with estimating prices:

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/guns-n-roses

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=224

Even with that DMD issue, your game is probably worth C$5500 on the low end. If anyone offered around that, maybe they deserve it. Otherwise, maybe you should take a mulligan on this one...

Also, new releases of the same theme don't necessarily mean lower prices for the predecessors: often they even draw attention to them and increase their price.

#14859 3 years ago

JP Pro price drop, now listed on marketplace for $7400 CAD, cheers.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a HUO Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine (for sale or trade). Excellent condition. Has shaker motor, low plays. Cab, electronics, and playfield are in excellent condition w...”
2020-10-07
Vernon, BC
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 268 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14860 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Kiss Pro - $6500 - includes shaker, art blades, 9-piece Stern Armor set, cliffy's and new back ramp, and Stern Shooter Rod with changeable heads. Raising funds for GnR. Kijiji ad will be up later.

Kiss is gone to another great pinsider/local collector.

#14861 3 years ago

Congrats!!! Kiss is a great game!

#14862 3 years ago

Spider-Man is sold. I think I forgot to mention but rob zombie is sold after 23 fucking months lol

The walking dead pro huo with color dmd still for sale. 7000 firm

#14863 3 years ago

Ya that was a long haul.

#14864 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I think I forgot to mention but rob zombie is sold after 23 fucking months lol

Wow, and there are some on here thinking that RZ is somehow now this high demand game again?

#14865 3 years ago

Deadpool LE - $12,300
Hobbit Smaug LE - $10,500

Prefer local, but willing to ship.

Also open to only the following in trades:

- JJP Pirates LE
- WOZ Ruby Red (with 2.0 boards)
- TNA
- TMNT

PM if interested.

#14866 3 years ago

Minty HUO Game of Thrones LE #28 still available now $11,200 will ship for free anywhere in the country. plenty of shipping experience

PM with any questions

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-only-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-28-pinball-mint/1527719686

#14867 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Wow, and there are some on here thinking that RZ is somehow now this high demand game again?

There is some demand but nobody really wanted to pay much for the game. I would think the price will never go back up. I had an offer of as low as 4000cdn, a few at 5000 and a bit more, sold at 6000cdn and was first and only offer of 6000 or more in 23 months.

I suppose I could have sold it sooner but wasn’t mentally prepared to take over a 4K loss on it. Took me a minute to get there.

On to the next one.

Now who wants to back out of gnr ce at nitro so I can have your spot?

#14868 3 years ago

So with GNR hype a plenty... any one making room selling a good condition SW pro?

#14869 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So with GNR hype a plenty... any one making room selling a good condition SW pro?

With such a large wishlist, why only asking for sw?

#14870 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

With such a large wishlist, why only asking for sw?

Must be a cutter...

#14871 3 years ago

I'm not even sure what that means. Rarely update the wish list... but star wars has been a target for close to a year and I have a line up that's either tradeable or sellable to get me one.

I did add my clunker EM to my collection tho now that you reminded me of my wishlist. Lol

#14872 3 years ago

There is some demand but nobody really wanted to pay much for the game. I would think the price will never go back up. I had an offer of as low as 4000cdn, a few at 5000 and a bit more, sold at 6000cdn and was first and only offer of 6000 or more in 23 months.

I suppose I could have sold it sooner but wasn’t mentally prepared to take over a 4K loss on it. Took me a minute to get there.

ouch

#14873 3 years ago

Now you all have me thinking? Anyone wanna part with a super Mario?

#14874 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

No you all have me thinking? Anyone wanna part with a super Mario?

My family would kill me if I parted with mine, but I do hope you find one. I feel the gameplay is pretty underrated. It has a fun layout, theme, modes, etc.

#14875 3 years ago

My family would kill me if I parted with mine, but I do hope you find one. I feel the gameplay is pretty underrated. It has a fun layout, theme, modes, etc.

I feel like it’s one I’d get bored of but I’ve always had a soft spot for it.

#14876 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I'm not even sure what that means. Rarely update the wish list... but star wars has been a target for close to a year and I have a line up that's either tradeable or sellable to get me one.
I did add my clunker EM to my collection tho now that you reminded me of my wishlist. Lol

Totally makes sense. Major changes in that list now.

I do not have a sw or mario bros to help with though.

#14877 3 years ago

Selling my HUO Stern Xmen Pro. Located in Ottawa. Asking $6,500

Pictures and full description can be seen on my Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/xmen-pinball-home-use-only/1528588618

Added over 3 years ago:

Xmen is sold.

#14878 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'm still looking to buy one of these pins to put next to my Getaway
T2, fun house, congo, soccer 94, no fear, road show, dracula, fish tales, shadow.

Im in montreal, but can travel to Ontario no problem.

budget 4000-5500$ for the right machine.

Thx

#14879 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Now you all have me thinking? Anyone wanna part with a super Mario?

I traded one earlier this year to a fellow pinsider who is out in SK. It's a decent game, not a lot of depth but people seemed to gravitate towards it. I would've kept it if I had space for a larger collection because the theme is excellent. Good luck on your hunt!

#14880 3 years ago

There was a $7200 IJ on Kijiji For about 30 seconds. Anyone snag that?

#14881 3 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

There was a $7200 IJ on Kijiji For about 30 seconds. Anyone snag that?

Same guy also had a FT and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

#14882 3 years ago

looking for a Popeye or IJ in Ontario

#14883 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Same guy also had a FT and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Saw the ad, if it was a Pinsider, Id be up to a trade for FT.

#14884 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Saw the ad, if it was a Pinsider, Id be up to a trade for FT.

FT and the IJ were sold last I looked

#14885 3 years ago

I talked to him last night. I was interested in Fish Tales. He told me had thirty calls/text/pm's. I told him I'd pay his asking for FT and he told me that the first person to get to his house at 9:00 am this morning with cash would have first crack at the games. He told me at least three people were coming at 9:00 and there might be more.

I figured f#ck it. Not gonna drive an hour to get into a pissing match over the games and besides, I had to meet my lawyer at 9:00 so I couldn't be part of the fun.

I sure would love to know how it all went down.

QSS

#14886 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I talked to him last night. I was interested in Fish Tales. He told me had thirty calls/text/pm's. I told him I'd pay his asking for FT and he told me that the first person to get to his house at 9:00 am this morning with cash would have first crack at the games. He told me at least three people were coming at 9:00 and there might be more.
I figured f#ck it. Not gonna drive an hour to get into a pissing match over the games and besides, I had to meet my lawyer at 9:00 so I couldn't be part of the fun.
QSS

He sold them all by 230 pm. I was looking into roller Tycoon.

#14887 3 years ago

Wtb gnr ce.

If you have a spot thru nitro and are unsure please let me have it. Not looking to flip.

#14888 3 years ago

Only Two coming to Alberta, I don't think the other guy will sell his either.
Probably more in BC.

Wtb gnr ce.
If you have a spot thru nitro and are unsure please let me have it. Not looking to flip.

#14889 3 years ago

Cross posting here; if someone is wanting a No Fear, I have one for sale.

Not sure what price it will sell for; in a world where mid-range solid states seem to be seem to be selling in the 3-4 K range. As always it will be worth what someone wants to pay.

Here is my ad:

I have owned it for around 1.5 years, and just looking to shake my lineup up a bit (I have a spike era Jurassic Park incoming; yay!).

Game is modified with "mirror blades", and LED's for all lamps including flashbulbs. Additionally spotlights and trough lights have been added so, this is a bright, fast playing game.

There is a link here to around 80 pictures so you can have a look.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0Jig_Yg_oEjJHWzA7wKRA?e=6mWgNg

At the very least there are a bunch of pictures for you to flip through if you want to see a No Fear. There is a small chip out of the playfield on the "Dirt Challenge" insert. And usual signs of use for a game from 1995 (e.g. wear behind the drop target). The cabinet has been touched up with Sharpie pens by a prior owner. It doesn't look perfect, but surely looks better than the sun faded "white cab" No Fears that pop up.

I was told the plastic upper ramp was replaced relatively recently, it certainly looks newish to me but I don't have one to compare to.

The LED's combined with the mirror blades are amazing if you want your games bright and and flashy; seeing this game done up convinced me "mirror blades are cool" . Lastly, the lockdown bar and side rails are brand new; I replaced these as they had some not so great looking powder coat on them when I bought the game.

If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donantion. I feel overdue there regardless.

#14890 3 years ago

Twd pro is sold.

New buyers first pin.

25 th anniversary /retirement present for his wife. She was giddy with excitement lol. Was a fun sales experience.

#14891 3 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

He sold them all by 230 pm. I was looking into roller Tycoon.

I would be interested in a RCT in Ontario. How much did it sell for (or, how much was he asking)?

#14892 3 years ago

Twd pro is sold.
New buyers first pin.
25 th anniversary /retirement present for his wife. She was giddy with excitement lol. Was a fun sales experience.

Nice; interesting first pin option for a retiree, but what the heck. Nice to make someone's day and free up a slot or some $$$ for another pin.

#14893 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Only Two coming to Alberta, I don't think the other guy will sell his either.
Probably more in BC.

Is this only thru nitro? I know 2 guys in Edm that have CE spots. 3 if you are included and 4 if indusguys in lethbridge got one

#14894 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Is this only thru nitro? I know 2 guys in Edm that have CE spots. 3 if you are included and 4 if indusguys in lethbridge got one

Nitro, no idea what Player one got.

#14895 3 years ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

I would be interested in a RCT in Ontario. How much did it sell for (or, how much was he asking)?

#14896 3 years ago

Selling my HUO Sopranos. Located in Ottawa. See my Kijiji ad for details and pictures. Asking $7,000. Also looking at trades. Not willing to ship.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/huo-stern-sopranos-pinball-machine/1529122850

#14897 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

QSS

Got the same thing, screw that. 15 people with $5k or more in pocket hanging around. Pass.

#14898 3 years ago

I can't believe anyone would drive any distance or pay any amount of money for Fish Tales, but hey, that's just me.

#14899 3 years ago

Lol I think someone doesn’t like Fish tales

#14900 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I can't believe anyone would drive any distance or pay any amount of money for Fish Tales, but hey, that's just me.

Always wanted one, was a game I played a million times on my breaks almost 30 years ago. Had a chance to pick up 2 for $3000 and passed as it would have been my second/third machines and I didn't have the knowledge yet.

One day Ill get one.

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/298?hl=beegeemtl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.