(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 495.
#14802 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

*chuckles in alberta tax rates*

#14803 3 years ago

Hey guys, looking to buy one of these pins
T2, white water, fun house, congo, soccer 94, no fear, road show, dracula.

Im in montreal, but can travel to Ontario no problem.

Thx

#14804 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx

Theres a Congo on kijiji in the ottawa area

#14805 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Theres a Congo on kijiji in the ottawa area

Yes, i was told by a friend that purchased from him that hes not super legit/honest in his sales

#14806 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx

Pipes still has a BSD for sale, thou his ad on Pin Rev says it's sold.. buyer backed out due to transport issues. No issue whatsoever dealing with Pipes, 100% a great seller.. games in fantastic condition.

#14807 3 years ago

No fear in Vancouver bc area. Seller will ship

#14808 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

HUO Star Trek Pro for sale or trade. $6800. Low plays. Looks like new. Has shaker. 2016 manufacture date. Willing to ship.

Price drop on a great pin. $6500 firm.

Would also be open to any of the following plus cash:
Baywatch
JP DE
Ripley's
Monopoly
HS2

Added over 4 years ago:

Pending sale.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold.

#14809 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx

I've an amazing TZ if youd like....

#14810 3 years ago

Looking for any of those 3 Gottlieb:

Atlantis,Abra Ca Dabra,Strange World

#14811 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Yes, i was told by a friend that purchased from him that hes not super legit/honest in his sales

I have known the seller for a while now. Both inside and outside the pinball community. He is a super nice guy and a great Totally legit seller. Not sure where you heard that information from but the seller is a good guy.

#14812 3 years ago

Deadpool LE $12,500

These rarely ever go up for sale, especially one with low plays like this.

#14813 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:Deadpool LE $12,500
These rarely ever go up for sale, especially one with low plays like this.

Good legit seller btw! He takes great care of his games!

#14814 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Good legit seller btw! He takes great care of his games!

Appreciate the kind words

This game look like ti just came out of the box. I don't know that there has been an LE for sale in Canada yet, as this game is highly sought after and extremely rare.

I regret selling it, but I've committed to another game, and the money tree has been chopped down.

#14815 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I have known the seller for a while now. Both inside and outside the pinball community. He is a super nice guy and a great Totally legit seller. Not sure where you heard that information from but the seller is a good guy.

i will call him and discuss

are you selling any 90s pin?

#14816 3 years ago

New GnR pin looks incredible. Who's in?

#14817 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

New GnR pin looks incredible. Who's in?

I thought the collector and limited edition playfields looked quite nice, but that the regular edition was fairly stripped down (does it have any upper playfield? Looks missing almost completely). I could be wrong though. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a nice pin.

#14818 3 years ago

I’m in for a CE, most beautiful machine I’ve ever seen, I’m sure it looks even better in person!

#14819 3 years ago

CE is nice, but oh the price. (rhyming was by accident)

#14820 3 years ago

Damn, would be like 19k after PST/delivered for a CE.. Does look cool, we'll see about the layout but light show looks sick.

#14821 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Appreciate the kind words
This game look like ti just came out of the box. I don't know that there has been an LE for sale in Canada yet, as this game is highly sought after and extremely rare.
I regret selling it, but I've committed to another game, and the money tree has been chopped down.

He's not kidding here... I've seen it and the DP LE looks brand new... Wish I got the chance to play it!
But the thing is MINT.
Also a great guy to deal with...
Would buy from (or sell to) him anytime.

#14823 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Damn, would be like 19k after PST/delivered for a CE.. Does look cool, we'll see about the layout but light show looks sick.

Buffalo Pinball is doing a gameplay reveal on Wednesday (presumably the LE model as those are shipping now). The missing upper playfield on standard sucks, I wish they kept with their old mantra of only making aesthetic changes between SE/LE/CE. The price dip on the SE is nice, but still isn't really competitive with Stern. Hard to argue the value in any JJP title though.

Likely an LE for me.

*edit* here's a featurette:

#14824 3 years ago

Ordered three CEs of GnR. I have never in my whole collecting life span, which is quite long, seeing a standard game this packed and with all the assets and Erics game play first approaches I obviously have no doubt this is a once in a life time CE to own!

#14825 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I obviously have no doubt this is a once in a life time CE to own!

Going in balls deep, i love the passion Game looks awesome!

#14826 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Ordered three CEs of GnR. I have never in my whole collecting life span, which is quite long, seeing a standard game this packed and with all the assets and Erics game play first approaches I obviously have no doubt this is a once in a life time CE to own!

Three?! Seems like a wish and a prayer but any chance one of these bad boys is going to be on location or accessible locally?

#14827 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Quoted from Indusguys:

I’m in for a CE, most beautiful machine I’ve ever seen, I’m sure it looks even better in person!

Congrats guys! Game looks awesome. I just hope to play one someday. Love the original and JJP looks like they hit a home run with this one.

#14828 3 years ago

Hopefully Dan will route one in Calgary some day.

#14829 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Ok bill I have to ask... why do you need 3 of the ce?

#14830 3 years ago

Still available for pick up or I’ll drive a few hours with deposit.

The walking dead pro huo with cdmd installed plus red dmd included 7000 firm.

Spider-Man red 7000 firm.

Need gnr money.

#14831 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Hopefully Dan will route one in Calgary some day.

Not this time, I ordered the CE and it’s staying home.
Maybe get a cheap LE for in there, lol.

#14832 3 years ago

For Sale Elvis, HUO, low plays. Mint
Topside stripped and cleaned.
All new rubbers.
I’ll do up an ad in a day or two.

#14834 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Not this time, I ordered the CE and it’s staying home.
Maybe get a cheap LE for in there, lol.

Just charge 5 bucks per play. I'd pay it.

#14835 3 years ago

I guess the ad for the DE GnR in Niagara Falls for $3,000CDN was bogus. Anyone else see this? Think it was on Facebook yesterday. Thanks.

#14836 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I guess the ad for the DE GnR in Niagara Falls for $3,000CDN was bogus. Anyone else see this? Think it was on Facebook yesterday. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103584

#14838 3 years ago

Deadpool LE, low plays, mint condition.

$12,300.

#14839 3 years ago

Guns n Roses- Data East
Twilight Zone- Bally’s
Tmnt LE- Stern
All for sale or trade.

Wanted for trade:
Iron Maiden Prem/LE
Stranger Things LE

#14840 3 years ago

Kiss Pro - $6500 - includes shaker, art blades, 9-piece Stern Armor set, cliffy's and new back ramp, and Stern Shooter Rod with changeable heads. Raising funds for GnR. Kijiji ad will be up later.

#14841 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ok bill I have to ask... why do you need 3 of the ce?

I Believe unfortunately I am down to Two, as all the US distributors have "sold" more than their allotment and one has told me I may have to loose one however they were ordered at exact same time so not sure how one made it but the other may have to be forfeited. Keep in mind these were ordered pre release and the other one was post which is all good! The reason for 3 is possible into Hotel and Home and winter vacay home! Yes I love GnR since their inception. Hope lots more coming to Canada!

#14842 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I Believe unfortunately I am down to Two, as all the US distributors have "sold" more than their allotment and one has told me I may have to loose one however they were ordered at exact same time so not sure how one made it but the other may have to be forfeited. Keep in mind these were ordered pre release and the other one was post which is all good! The reason for 3 is possible into Hotel and Home and winter vacay home! Yes I love GnR since their inception. Hope lots more coming to Canada!

Holy fuck! I have never heard of this. I thought you were just joking.

#14843 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

GnR - Winter Vacay Home Edition, lol, I love it!!

#14844 3 years ago

Guns n Roses- Data East
Twilight Zone- Bally’s
Tmnt LE ..

Shoot me some pricing on these I’m always looking to buy .

#14845 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

No, not bogus at all. Apologies if that was somehow the impression. This is my first time back since posting the ad and there's quite a few messages regarding the pin surprisingly enough. Im rather overwhelmed quite frankly this is all rather new to me really.

#14846 3 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

No, not bogus at all. Apologies if that was somehow the impression. This is my first time back since posting the ad and there's quite a few messages regarding the pin surprisingly enough. Im rather overwhelmed quite frankly this is all rather new to me really.

You're definitely hooking someone up with a amazing deal. I'd be jumping from the rooftops if I snagged a 3k gnr

#14847 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Guns n Roses- Data East
Twilight Zone- Bally’s
Tmnt LE- Stern
All for sale or trade.
Wanted for trade:
Iron Maiden Prem/LE
Stranger Things LE

Pricing always helps...

#14848 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You're definitely hooking someone up with a amazing deal. I'd be jumping from the rooftops if I snagged a 3k gnr

That seems to be the case apparently lol I just listed what I thought to be a fair price after considering its age, what I paid for it originally and the DMD issue and the fact that the new Gn'R pin was just announced. I was not expecting this response at all lol. Kinda stressing me out trying to get back to as many people as I can.

#14849 3 years ago

Twilight Zone, colour dmd, LEDS, new Titan rubbers, plastic protectors, mirror blades, comes with a set of tilt graphix side art still in wrapping, all plastics perfect, pf 9.5 cab 9.... 9500$$ OR 10600$$ with all trim in new Chestnut chrome. Willing to ship at buyers expense, price is firm as I've seen beaters sell for 9K

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/297?hl=lymes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.