(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 493.
#14751 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

That’s really cheap! Is that depot to depot pricing or residential delivery/pickup with lift gate?

Pickup from my work loading dock to a depot on the other end. Add 85cdn if a residential drop off with a lift truck transfer

#14752 3 years ago

TS is pending sold.

Is anyone in the GTA selling a Star Wars Pro or Iron Maiden Pro?

#14753 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

TS is pending sold.
Is anyone in the GTA selling a Star Wars Pro or Iron Maiden Pro?

I have an Iron Maiden Pro I’m thinking of selling. I’m in Paris. Shoot me a message

#14754 3 years ago
Quoted from Whifflebat:

I have an Iron Maiden Pro I’m thinking of selling. I’m in Paris. Shoot me a message

Wow. I learned something today. Didn't know there was a Paris, Ontario. I was assuming Texas.

#14755 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Wow. I learned something today. Didn't know there was a Paris, Ontario. I was assuming Texas.

We have a lot of famous names.... Paris, london, miami beach (which is down the street from beverley hills)

#14756 3 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro for sale or trade. $6800. Low plays. Looks like new. Has shaker. 2016 manufacture date. Willing to ship.

#14757 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

saltimbanco guessed it.
In the end I decided on a hot wheels. I've been watching streams of it for the last week, and I really like it. My kids are excited for it too. They love the light show on it. My son is excited to battle the monsters. There's a ton of multiballs, races to complete, monsters to fight, track pieces to collect and build, and my favorite part, 450 hot wheel cars in the game to collect.

Hot Wheels surprised me. The initial reveal wasn't great, but like you say, the recent streams have shown it to look like a very fun game.

Rob

#14758 3 years ago

Buddy is looking for a rescue 911 as he’s a first responder....
Any leads?

#14759 3 years ago

Does anyone have an EATPM they are parting with? Would also need to be shipped, unless your in the east coast.

#14760 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Buddy is looking for a rescue 911 as he’s a first responder....
Any leads?

I believe there was one on Saskatchewan kijiji a few days ago, but after looking again I think it's gone now.
I'll keep an eye out to see if it pops back up.

#14761 3 years ago

Wanted to buy. Iron Maiden pro, LOTR, or Star Trek pro.

Prefer local vancouver area, island, and within approx 4 hour drive. I could entertain shipping one to me though.

Thanks

#14762 3 years ago

Anyone have a nice Super Sprint arcade or SuperChexx to sell?

PM if you do.

#14763 3 years ago
Quoted from vonclod:

Wanted to buy. Iron Maiden pro, LOTR, or Star Trek pro.
Prefer local vancouver area, island, and within approx 4 hour drive. I could entertain shipping one to me though.
Thanks

Check a few posts above yours. There is a ST pro in SK avialable.

#14764 3 years ago

Decent 1979 Sharpshooter by Gameplan for sale for 1000. Playfield has wear, Back glass is decent, plays really well and the cab is in great shape! Cool solid state game that is pretty fun. Located in Calgary

#14765 3 years ago

Anyone have a Pro BKSOR to sell or trade?

Send me a pm if you do.

cheers

#14766 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I was gonna post the answer, but if anyone wants to guess first, they can. Except erico201 , malibu-ss and northerndude , as they know.

Gottleib raven

#14767 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I have a JP Pro that I'm looking to sell or trade with the hopes of getting a JP Premium/LE or a TMNT Premium/LE. I may even part with my NBA Fastbreak to make a deal happen.
Thanks!

Pending pickup! Thanks all for your inquiries. Anyone know someone with a JP Premium/LE, TMNT Pro/Premium/LE, or even a Star Wars Premium? pingod you can just sell me yours if you'd like.

#14768 3 years ago

Tuxedomask23 Sorry, both the JPLE and TMNT LE are not for sale. They are just too much fun to play

#14769 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Tuxedomask23 Sorry, both the JPLE and TMNT LE are not for sale. They are just too much fun to play

#5kbyXmas!

#14770 3 years ago

Listing for a friend not on pinside....

Aerosmith pro, huo, hardly gets played, was bought nib.

He's asking $7500

Located in Newmarket, Ontario

#14771 3 years ago

Who's the classy fella in Barrie selling their nib Avengers LE for $22,500? Nobody here i hope.

Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition (NIB) Stern Pinball,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/barrie/avengers-infinity-quest-limited-edition-nib-stern-pinball/1527200395?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 22,500

#14772 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Who's the classy fella in Barrie selling their nib Avengers LE for $22,500? Nobody here i hope.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/barrie/avengers-infinity-quest-limited-edition-nib-stern-pinball/1527200395?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

DON'T HESITATE.... IT COULD BE GONE... IN A SNAP!!!

#14773 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I see what you did there
Im already in on a premium so its all yours

#14774 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Quoted from Tranquilize:

So you're saying it's priced too low...

Gonna be a quick one

#14775 3 years ago

Thinking of giving The Walking Dead Pro or Premium a shot. If anyone has one they are considering selling in the near future. Thanks.

#14776 3 years ago

Looking for a Gaurdians of The Galaxy Pro, Ghostbusters Premium and HUO Ripley’s!

#14777 3 years ago

Just out of curiosity, what was msrp on Avengers LE Nib?

#14779 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just out of curiosity, what was msrp on Avengers LE Nib?

$9,200 usd

#14780 3 years ago

Looking for Ghostbusters in AB.

#14781 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

So you're saying it's priced too low...
Gonna be a quick one

Sarcasm.. it's a lost art! That seller is also offering a Deadpool LE for $18,500, fyi

#14782 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Sarcasm.. it's a lost art! That seller is also offering a Deadpool LE for $18,500, fyi

Combo deal

#14783 3 years ago

for the record, that's approximately $12,250 CAD
so after expect anyone here with an AIQ LE to be in it for $13,842 CAD after taxes

#14784 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

for the record, that's approximately $12,250 CAD
so after expect anyone here with an AIQ LE to be in it for $13,842 CAD after taxes

So, $22,500 - $13,842 = $8,658 finders fee for the seller! Can I get two of those pins to go, please??

#14785 3 years ago

It would take much less then that to get my soon to be delivered NIB Avengers.
I dunno why anyone would even list a price that high.

#14786 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

It would take much less then that to get my soon to be delivered NIB Avengers.
I dunno why anyone would even list a price that high.

Just in case he/she hooks a sucker...….some folks don't care that they are assholes.

#14787 3 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Just in case he/she hooks a sucker...….some folks don't care that they are assholes.

The seller is marketing this as the ULTIMATE COVID LOCKDOWN GAME ROOM.. all in caps.. playing on people's emotions, same as when sellers tried to pawn off small bottles of Purrell for $70 when stores ran out. Such a disgrace that was.

Let's get back to our world of pins people want to sell!!

#14788 3 years ago

Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine for sale or trade. Excellent condition, home use only. Has shaker motor.

Playfield is in great condition with the notable exception of a tiny chip near the right sling top post. (Original buyer disclosed this to me when I bought it, but didn't spot it until a close inspection after posting this ad). Photos updated to show the location. Can be fully covered by a washer, I presume.

Located in the Okanagan, will ship (at buyer’s expense and arrangement) or meet up to 3 hrs away for the right trade.

$7900 or trade for/towards HUO modern Stern, Dialed In, or Wonka.

Pics up on PBR: http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/jurassic-park-pro-with-shaker.10367/

Added over 3 years ago:

** price OBO, open to offers.

#14789 3 years ago

At the current .75 Cdn dollar, a NIB pro is 5899 USD / $7849 Cdn.
Or someone can buy yours and be the third owner for 7900?

#14790 3 years ago

Please point me towards NIB Sterns for $7,849 picked up. You’re leaving $1,000 in taxes out if you were in Ontario and ~$150 for the shaker. There is a savings here. That said I sold my JP recently with a shaker for a lot less than $7,900 but I hear they’re hard to come by so if it’s priced right it will sell, if it isn’t it will sit.

#14791 3 years ago

You are looking at almost $9500 after Taxes & Delivery in Ontario and does not include a shaker motor.

#14792 3 years ago

I can't believe that DPLE hasn't sold yet on Kijiji. $18,5000 is a steal.

#14793 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Please point me towards NIB Sterns for $7,849 picked up.

High 8k now in Saskatchewan for nib pro sterns. Prices have doubled in less then 10 years on nib and 5 years for used pins. Crazy inflation in this hobby.

#14794 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

... if it’s priced right it will sell, if it isn’t it will sit.

Exactly. Overpriced games don’t sell on collector forums although they may on Kijiji (unaware noobs). I don’t think this particular game is overpriced but time will tell. So many (mostly older WPCs) on the other forums (PBR and MAACA) just sit there forever with tons of comments “I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet”... i always want to add “it would sell if it was priced right”.

In the end it’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it....

#14795 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

In the end it’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it....

Yeah that’s just it. I’m selling it for what I would part with it for... if a buyer wants it, great. If I wind up keeping it... also great.

If it was a stinker that I wanted to be rid of, I’d take a bath just to get it off my hands.

At the end of the day, I’m happy to be in the hobby and have the privilege of meeting likeminded buyers and sellers.

#14797 3 years ago

If anyone is selling a World Cup 94 in the Atlantic provinces, please let me know. Thanks.

#14798 3 years ago

If you don't want to pay $18,500 for that DPLE, I have one with very low plays for $12,500

#14799 3 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

At the current .75 Cdn dollar, a NIB pro is 5899 USD / $7849 Cdn.
Or someone can buy yours and be the third owner for 7900?

Taxes shipping and shaker make it way more than 7849... around 9k

Imo the fact the pf has no pooling, chips or deformities adds value too.

Nib for 9k and risk bad pf or huo plus shaker and good pf for 7900.

#14800 3 years ago

*chuckles in alberta tax rates*

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/296?hl=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.