(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,844 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 minutes ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 497.
#14701 3 years ago

Yup. Sounds like you're the only one.

QSS

#14703 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The playfield and cabinet are very colorful. If one came up sub 4k locally, I'd buy it.

Thunderbirds for sale $3999.99

#14704 3 years ago

I played turds at yeg for about half hour. I could feel the potential, but that feeling never ended in anything being good. It is almost not shitty, but never gets not shitty...

#14705 3 years ago

Does anyone here know the Dave who is selling the Blackwater 100 on kijiji? I have a friend who is quite interested in it. He’s going to chat more with Dave today, but I thought a reference check on pinside couldn’t hurt

#14706 3 years ago

These are the Daves I know I know, these are the Dave's I know....

#14707 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

These are the Daves I know I know, these are the Dave's I know....

Some of us are Davids.

But most of us are Daves.

#14708 3 years ago

The first time I met my wife’s (gf at the time) father, who’s named Dave, I couldn’t stop singing that song in my head

#14709 3 years ago

GnR on Kijiji in GTA for $6,500 asking. Seems like a decent price.

#14710 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Some of us are Davids.
But most of us are Daves.

They all have their own hands
But they come from different moms.

#14711 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does anyone here know the Dave who is selling the Blackwater 100 on kijiji? I have a friend who is quite interested in it. He’s going to chat more with Dave today, but I thought a reference check on pinside couldn’t hurt

Dave kapasanni? I barely know him

#14712 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Dave kapasanni? I barely know him

Is that the same Dave that’s selling the Blackwater 100? If so, even just basic thoughts on the guy? I just thought I’d ask on here before my buddy commits to the huge drive there and back

#14713 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Am I the only one who didn't mind Thunderbirds? With a code redo/rewrite it could be sleeper. Besides that stupid middle ramp that didn't do anything but feed to the bumpers I like a few of the shots and thought the gi was some of the best I've seen yet in a pin, if not the best. Very interactive. The playfield and cabinet are very colorful. If one came up sub 4k locally, I'd buy it.

And yet, I’m having a hard time selling a beautiful The Shadow for $6k.

#14714 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

And yet, I’m having a hard time selling a beautiful The Shadow for $6k.

Open up shipping and I believe you would find many more interested parties. Not comfortable try reaching out to nearby Pinsiders for assistance. seems to be less available in western Canada from my observations

#14715 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Open up shipping and I believe you would find many more interested parties. Not comfortable try reaching out to nearby Pinsiders for assistance. seems to be less available in western Canada from my observations

I couldn’t find anyone that would take my money for a Shadow. When I said 6k seemed everyone wanted 7-8k. I gave up and got a nice shiny Star Trek Pro for 6.5 and man am I happy. Still want to add a Shadow but the right deal will come along. People really need to get over the whole shipping thing it’s really not that hard to get sorted.

#14716 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Chaz, if shipping is going to help you sell, I'll give you a hand.

Just let me know. (Hopefully before the snow flies)

#14717 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I couldn’t find anyone that would take my money for a Shadow. When I said 6k seemed everyone wanted 7-8k. I gave up and got a nice shiny Star Trek Pro for 6.5 and man am I happy. Still want to add a Shadow but the right deal will come along. People really need to get over the whole shipping thing it’s really not that hard to get sorted.

$6k Shadow in Ontario right now.

#14718 3 years ago

Mint condition stern mustang boss premium with a bunch of upgrades/mods.

Game number 82 of 200 or less premiums Boss editions made.

Game is Huo, has under cab lights, lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, mirror blades, shaker motor, lazerific topper, plastic protectors and custom music.

Game plays fast.

$8950

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1095155967565604/

#14719 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Price Drop on Game Of Thrones Limited Edition $11,300
Experienced Shipper can send anywhere in Canada
see add for details.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-stern-pinball-mint/1525925628

Now opening up to trade considerations for my GOTLE. Pm me what you have

#14720 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Chaz, if shipping is going to help you sell, I'll give you a hand.
Just let me know. (Hopefully before the snow flies)

I really appreciate that, man. Thank you.

I'll let you know should I need your assistance.

#14721 3 years ago

If that shadow was in the Vancouver area it would be sold same day.

#14722 3 years ago

Posted my customized Huo Tron pro on Regina Kijiji. Mainly looking for a tmnt premium/LE, avengers premium/LE or possibly a Tspp plus or minus cash depending on machine. Will consider other trades. Can ship but prefer a local deal if possible.

#14723 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Posted my customized Huo Tron pro on Regina Kijiji. Mainly looking for a tmnt premium/LE, avengers premium/LE or possibly a Tspp plus or minus cash depending on machine. Will consider other trades. Can ship but prefer a local deal if possible.

Nice looking Tron, I have the same apron on mine.

#14724 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nice looking Tron, I have the same apron on mine.

{Humble brag}

#14725 3 years ago

I have a full set of Maverick Cab decal new red set

#14726 3 years ago

Hi All.

I have a nice Bally Elektra for sale at $3100 cdn. Follow the CL link for details.

vancouver.craigslist.org link

Gameplay of the actual game in the next link.

#14727 3 years ago

Hi All.

I have a near mint Allied Leisure Getaway for sale at $2500. This is a very cool car/robbery theme. Rare game at 465 produced with some pretty unique and fun gameplay. Made in 1977 and this one sat NIB until 10 years ago when it was then put in a home collection. I don't think you will find a nicer example of an all original game. Video of this actual game below.
See the CL link for some pics.

vancouver.craigslist.org link

#14728 3 years ago
Quoted from vonclod:

Made in 1977 and this one sat NIB until 10 years ago when it was then put in a home collection

well there's a lineage you don't see every day!

#14729 3 years ago

Always great to see more people posting ads with videos of the actual machine, especially with older titles!

#14730 3 years ago

Very cool game, I had the pleasure to play one recently. GLWS

#14731 3 years ago

I have a low plays HUO mint Deadpool LE, and looking to trade for JJP Pirates LE, TMNT LE, or EHOH.

Cash can be added depending on difference in value.

#14732 3 years ago

I have a JP Pro that I'm looking to sell or trade with the hopes of getting a JP Premium/LE or a TMNT Premium/LE. I may even part with my NBA Fastbreak to make a deal happen.

Thanks!

#14734 3 years ago

Same guy is asking 3k for his "custom" homemade style street fighter cab though?

#14735 3 years ago

Glad to help get that beast to you enjoy!!!

#14736 3 years ago

I just bought a game and spent all my pinball funds (and more), so I'm no longer looking. Thanks to everyone here who did reach out to me though, either with games I might like to buy, or even just to chat about what I might go after.

#14737 3 years ago

I just bought a game and spent all my pinball funds (and more), so I'm no longer looking. Thanks to everyone here who did reach out to me though, either with games I might like to buy, or even just to chat about what I might go after.

What did you end up buying?

#14738 3 years ago

#14739 3 years ago

Lol, we could start a topic to guess which game finally swayed him!

#14740 3 years ago

I was gonna post the answer, but if anyone wants to guess first, they can. Except erico201 , Malibu-SS and northerndude , as they know.

#14741 3 years ago

jp limited

#14742 3 years ago

Hot Wheels, because he was looking for a game for his kid at one point (or so he said, lol)

#14743 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Hot Wheels, because he was looking for a game for his kid at one point (or so he said, lol)

Saltimbanco guessed it.

In the end I decided on a hot wheels. I've been watching streams of it for the last week, and I really like it. My kids are excited for it too. They love the light show on it. My son is excited to battle the monsters. There's a ton of multiballs, races to complete, monsters to fight, track pieces to collect and build, and my favorite part, 450 hot wheel cars in the game to collect.

I was originally leaning ninja turtles, but in the end American pinball swayed me with hot wheels. I think this might be the first one coming to Manitoba, but not 100% sure. Also, reading up on some of sterns quality control issues for their nib pins made me a bit hesitant to go that route, so I felt safer going this way. Not to say all new Sterns have issues, I know a lot of guys whos pins don't. I just figured it would be my luck to get one that did have problems.

#14744 3 years ago

What a good choice, really!! Your family will have a great time with this pin, looks fun!

Also, time for you to shop for your favorite hotwheels (read: fastests!) as well! There's still something to be said about real tracks, loops and a bunch of hotwheels to race!

#14745 3 years ago

saltimbanco guessed it.
In the end I decided on a hot wheels. I've been watching streams of it for the last week, and I really like it. My kids are excited for it too. They love the light show on it. My son is excited to battle the monsters. There's a ton of multiballs, races to complete, monsters to fight, track pieces to collect and build, and my favorite part, 450 hot wheel cars in the game to collect.
I was originally leaning ninja turtles, but in the end American pinball swayed me with hot wheels. I think this might be the first one coming to Manitoba, but not 100% sure. Also, reading up on some of sterns quality control issues for their nib pins made me a bit hesitant to go that route, so I felt safer going this way. Not to say all new Sterns have issues, I know a lot of guys whos pins don't. I just figured it would be my luck to get one that did have problems.

I really like the game, have fun!

#14747 3 years ago

Shipping games.

Hi All. I've had recommended to me recently CSA transportation for shipping games. I've gotten couple of quotes from them in the last week as I have some games for sale. 208cdn to go from Vancouver to Winnipeg and 222cdn to go from Vancouver to LA.

Very reasonable rates. Anyways, haven't used them yet but it looks like soon. I'll update the post if actualy used and will comment on their service.

#14748 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Anyone looking to sell Stern TMNT Pro?

Found an in stock NIB Stern TMNT stateside for a great price. Tron sold as well. Thanks everyone who replied.

#14749 3 years ago
Quoted from vonclod:

Shipping games.
Hi All. I've had recommended to me recently CSA transportation for shipping games. I've gotten couple of quotes from them in the last week as I have some games for sale. 208cdn to go from Vancouver to Winnipeg and 222cdn to go from Vancouver to LA.
Very reasonable rates. Anyways, haven't used them yet but it looks like soon. I'll update the post if actualy used and will comment on their service.

That’s really cheap! Is that depot to depot pricing or residential delivery/pickup with lift gate?

There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/295?hl=wolffcub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.