(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,634 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 493.
#14651 3 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Yup! Just what, 2 weeks before GnR gets revealed?

Any source for this rumour? Be interesting to see what they start at.

#14652 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Be interesting to see what they start at.

It will be nice to see someone besides spooky or stern trying a music pin.
Just guessing here on the three different model tiers they have been using in the past.

11k cdn
14k cdn
17k cdn

#14653 3 years ago

Wow, and I thought $tern prices were up there.

#14654 3 years ago

What were the wonka prices in usd? Weren’t they less than pirates?

7500 usd and up?

I’m hoping the gnr le be no more than 8500-9000usd.

#14655 3 years ago

I believe hobbit le was 9500 usd for first time custumers

#14656 3 years ago

Wonka standard dropped by 1k USD from the last standard (7500 vs 8500) which was smart. However, it was the first JJP standard to have had actual features removed (wonkavator) rather than just aesthetics/bling.

#14660 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Check out Rudy's face. Someone put make up on him.

He also sell the funhouse at 7500$ with planking & bare wood spots on the PF...

#14661 3 years ago

I just saw that one as well. Nice convert.
I missed that sweet deal the other day for MBrLE was a steal at only $18k.
Gotta love Kijiji.

#14662 3 years ago

MMr Standard with upgrades. - $11,000 - Final reduction

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true

Any questions let me know. Thank you.

#14663 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true

What was the going rate on these? I'm only saying because I just sold my AFM Limited for a lot less than this. Different game but both remakes, maybe I didn't ask enough on mine? I've lost touch on pricing, you have 3 thumbs up, so I'm guessing its reasonable, just wondering that's all.

#14664 3 years ago

Afm less desirable.

He also has a bunch of mods installed.

Also he started at 12500 so I’d say 11k is a pretty fair price

#14665 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Afm less desirable.
He also has a bunch of mods installed.
Also he started at 12500 so I’d say 11k is a pretty fair price

Not saying it isn't but its a standard, that's all. Just trying to see the going rates that's all.

#14666 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Not saying it isn't but its a standard, that's all. Just trying to see the going rates that's all.

Ohhhh it’s a standard:/ thought it was le

Still standard was also 8k usd which is about 10500cdn plus he’s added color and various mods.

#14667 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I know of two afmle besides the one I lined up for you to sell right at 10k within the past year. Nice that you hooked him up with the interactive topper!

Know of two mmrle sells within past year. Both gold trim with color dmds and other mods. Blades/shakers, etc.. One 11k, one 10500

#14668 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know of two afmle besides the one I lined up for you to sell right at 10k within the past year. Nice that you hooked him up with the interactive topper!
Know of two mmrle sells within past year. Both gold trim with color dmds and other mods. Blades/shakers, etc.. One 11k, one 10500

I'm more than happy with what I was able to move it on for, tad above $10K. Basically exactly what I paid NIB. My good friend moved his for more than mine and shipped it out., I'm more interested in trying to see the value of premium/LE when it comes to the remakes. That's all, hope he gets what he's asking, just wondering on prices.

#14669 3 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out why a mmr is more desirable than a afmr. I owned a mmrle and own a afmle. I was never happier to sell a pin, than the day I sold the mmr. Afmr plays way better Imo

#14670 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I've lost touch on pricing

Me too. I used to think I had a handle on it, but some games I see listed that to me seem way too high sell immediately, other games I think are reasonable sit forever. The scary thing is sometimes they are the same model and listed within weeks of each other. Crazy.

Quoted from Spencer:

I'm more than happy with what I was able to move it on for, tad above $10K. Basically exactly what I paid NIB.

Nice! I would be ecstatic if I sold a pin for close to what I paid NIB once taxes and shipping are taken into account. I think I paid about 11500 all in for my AFMrLE when they were first released.

#14671 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I'm still trying to figure out why a mmr is more desirable than a afmr. I owned a mmrle and own a afmle. I was never happier to sell a pin, than the day I sold the mmr. Afmr plays way better Imo

checks out so far https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-vs-afm-which-has-better-rules-gameplay

#14672 3 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Twilight Zone, colour dmd, new clock board, full Cliffys, full plastic protectors, all plastics are perfect, new titan rubbers, Leds, mirror blades, all new Chestnut chrome including legs, bolts, hinges, side rails, lockbar, back glass channels and coin door, p/f 9.5 cab 9 plays perfect. looking for part trades Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Kiss or $10,600 FIRM.

Price drop to $9500 with stock trim

#14673 3 years ago

Looking for acnc ... also interested in a stern jurrasic ( pro or premium)...
Thnx

#14674 3 years ago
Quoted from Liakos:

Looking for acnc ... also interested in a stern jurrasic ( pro or premium)...
Thnx

There is a Jp pro in Edmonton on kijiji. 99% sure he's a pinsider

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/edmonton/fs:-jurassic-park-stern-pro-pinball-machine/1525454761

#14675 3 years ago

Was just going to post this.

He is a pinsider, I texted him to give him a heads up.

#14676 3 years ago

Looking for a players night rider, or count-down. Prefer somewhat local, but would consider out of province too..

#14678 3 years ago

Tz is sold.

First pin for a really nice guy, enjoy it!

#14679 3 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Tz is sold.
First pin for a really nice guy, enjoy it!

Nice! A TZ for a first pin? Lol, there is a god!!!

#14680 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

bump

#14681 3 years ago

No Fear for sale in Abbotsford BC, asking $4995, prefer local sale, but can ship thru Nitro.

Pictures here: vancouver.craigslist.org link

#14682 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Nice! A TZ for a first pin? Lol, there is a god!!!

Funny part is Im pretty sure that was my old TZ (same screw through the playfield from the rocket kicker) which was my first real pin ~13 years ago!

#14683 3 years ago

Price Drop on Game Of Thrones Limited Edition $11,300

Experienced Shipper can send anywhere in Canada

see add for details.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-stern-pinball-mint/1525925628

#14684 3 years ago

FS: Restored Evel Knievel in Georgetown, ON:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This was a ground up restoration with over 200 hours work involved. This game now plays better than when it was new in 1977! Here is some of what was done: -Cabinet fully refinis...”
2020-09-24
Halton Hills, ON
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 972 times

#14685 3 years ago

Damn, that is clean! GLWS, wish I had the space.

#14686 3 years ago

I have an Iron Maiden pro I'd like to trade for a Stranger things pro.

#14687 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

#14688 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell Stern TMNT Pro?

#14689 3 years ago

Looking to sell Maiden?

#14690 3 years ago

I have a mint HUO Deadpool LE that I'm looking to trade for a JJP Pirates or TMNT LE.

Cash can be added to the deal to even up value.

PM if interested.

#14691 3 years ago

Just sent you a message

#14692 3 years ago

Still interested in seeing what might be out there for sale from the following list:
- Spider-man vault edition
- Guardians of the galaxy (pro or prem)
- Lord of the rings (pro or LE)
- Simpsons pinball party
- Ghostbusters (pro or prem)
- X-men (pro)

#14694 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone into a shuffleboard table for their games room

That one was a great price...i can see why it sold so fast .

#14695 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Still interested in seeing what might be out there for sale from the following list:
- Spider-man vault edition
- Guardians of the galaxy (pro or prem)
- Lord of the rings (pro or LE)
- Simpsons pinball party
- Ghostbusters (pro or prem)
- X-men (pro)

I see the list is growing

#14696 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I see the list is growing

I'm basically like a kid in a candy store, and don't know what I want. I just know I need to get something. haha
I started off with a list this size, and then narrowed it down to tmnt and gotg, and then re-expanded the list again.
I'm also starting to get tempted by american pinball's hot wheels.
Who knows what I'll be hunting for by next week. Someone sell me a rad pin so that I stop bothering this thread!

#14697 3 years ago

I'm basically like a kid in a candy store, and don't know what I want. I just know I need to get something. haha
I started off with a list this size, and then narrowed it down to tmnt and gotg, and then re-expanded the list again.
Who knows what I'll be hunting for by next week. Someone sell me a rad pin so that I stop bothering this thread!

I knew a guy like you once, poor thing bought a Thunderbirds in his haste. It didn't end well.

#14698 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I knew a guy like you once, poor thing bought a Thunderbirds in his haste. It didn't end well.

I hope that doesn’t happen to me next!

#14699 3 years ago

Pm incoming...

#14700 3 years ago

Am I the only one who didn't mind Thunderbirds? With a code redo/rewrite it could be sleeper. Besides that stupid middle ramp that didn't do anything but feed to the bumpers I like a few of the shots and thought the gi was some of the best I've seen yet in a pin, if not the best. Very interactive. The playfield and cabinet are very colorful. If one came up sub 4k locally, I'd buy it.

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/294?hl=ripshill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.