(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,769 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by daytonspink
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 496.
#14601 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Good thing that he is trying to trade for a Rob Zombie and not Alice Cooper then.

Yea confused, why is Shadow > than Alice Cooper when Rob Zombie was being offered for trade????

#14602 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Yea confused, why is Shadow > than Alice Cooper when Rob Zombie was being offered for trade????

I'm guessing not enough coffee yet this morning

#14603 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I'm guessing not enough coffee yet this morning

Maybe he "Blacked out"

#14604 3 years ago

FWIW I’d also trade my The Shadow for an Alice Cooper.

#14605 3 years ago

Star Trek The Next Generation (STTNG) recently overhauled; works perfectly and looks amazing.

Listed here: vancouver.craigslist.org link

** SOLD**

#14606 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

FWIW I’d also trade my The Shadow for an Alice Cooper.

same here

#14607 3 years ago

For clarification, I’d (of course) be adding money if I were to trade The Shadow for an Alice Cooper (not saying a straight up trade ... ripping the other guy off).

What I’d really like is a Star Wars Pro. I’d actually prefer the non-comic art. You’d think there’d be a lot of those around, but maybe the timing isn’t quite right at the moment.

#14608 3 years ago

is Alice Cooper bubbling up in demand? I remember people being kind ho-hum about it at first, but perhaps the code has really made it shine?

#14609 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

is Alice Cooper bubbling up in demand? I remember people being kind ho-hum about it at first, but perhaps the code has really made it shine?

No.
Lol

#14610 3 years ago

Alice Cooper is a great game. Nice looking game with some decent shots and good rules and music.

#14611 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Alice Cooper is a great game. Nice looking game with some decent shots and good rules and music.

It also has a lot of dead shots and some horrid feedback.

The artwork is amazing, but for me, that's as far as it goes.

#14612 3 years ago

I just see a lot of people asking for it and it settling in to a lot more collections than I was expecting. I figured it'd be another Rob Zombie or America's Most Haunted.

#14613 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I just see a lot of people asking for it and it settling in to a lot more collections than I was expecting. I figured it'd be another Rob Zombie or America's Most Haunted.

There’s no comparison between rz and amh.

Amh is a complete game full of humor, modes, mbs and wizard modes. Very fun game.

#14614 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

22k for pirates and thats not the CE either!

Ouch!

No Txs. Was hoping the price be a lot less than this

#14615 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

22k for pirates and thats not the CE either!

30k by Christmas!

#14616 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Good thing that he is trying to trade for a Rob Zombie and not Alice Cooper then.

Oops lol. Even worse

#14617 3 years ago

My 2 year old daughter informed me yesterday that we need a spiderman pinball machine, so if anyone has a spiderman vault edition that they would like to sell, please message me. I'm not sure how many are even in Canada, but that's the art package I really like, and I'm sure all my kids would enjoy having the game. Still interested in a gotg as well though.

#14618 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

My 2 year old daughter informed me yesterday that we need a spiderman pinball machine

Tell her to get a job and start saving

#14619 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Tell her to get a job and start saving

haha I would, but she knows that its just easier to get me to buy one as she has me wrapped around her little finger

#14620 3 years ago

Going to put my TZ up for sale. One blemish on the pf where a screw came through from the bottom but doesn't affect the play. Mini pf switch kit, full comet led's, new rubber, lighted gumball machine, 9.4h rom, and a couple other little mods. Good cabinet and glass, plays great, no errors. I'll get some pictures up soon. Prefer local sale but shipping is possible $9500

#14622 3 years ago

My 2 year old daughter informed me yesterday that we need a spiderman pinball machine, so if anyone has a spiderman vault edition that they would like to sell, please message me. I'm not sure how many are even in Canada, but that's the art package I really like, and I'm sure all my kids would enjoy having the game. Still interested in a gotg as well though.

That's cute! She'll be helping you fix your games in no time! You could have one of those 1up pins into her bedroom - not unlike riding her first bicycle, she can start with that!

#14623 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That's cute! She'll be helping you fix your games in no time! You could have one of those 1up pins into her bedroom - not unlike riding her first bicycle, she can start with that!

I do have pics of my other kids helping me fix my pins, so you're right, I need to get one of her helping too. She did say she wanted a pinball machine in her room, and with my wife and I agreeing that 5 is enough for the basement at this time, she might just get a spiderman pin in her room yet haha.

#14627 3 years ago

Such a nice pin. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you

#14628 3 years ago

At this moment in time is it possible to get a pin across the boarder? Is the only option to have a shipper actually bring it across or is there a way to still be allowed to get it to a border shipping depot and just go grab it?

#14629 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

At this moment in time is it possible to get a pin across the boarder? Is the only option to have a shipper actually bring it across or is there a way to still be allowed to get it to a border shipping depot and just go grab it?

To the letter of the law, would have to be a shipper bringing it across. Maybe you could talk your way across (have no idea how), but not sure it would be worth the drive to make the attempt.

#14630 3 years ago

I just called and talked to the Sweet grass border crossing. In special scenarios they would allow someone to quickly cross to pic up something but in has to be for a specific special reason. At this time due to the purchase of a pinball being just for hobby use it is not permitted. They did tell me the border will be open for that type of stuff in November.

#14631 3 years ago

November may very well be the date, but I am skeptical that a random person at a boarder crossing would know national policy while we are still very much in the middle of a pandemic, meaning I wouldn't hold your breath for a November opening.

#14632 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I just called and talked to the Sweet grass border crossing

Why don't you get a Sweet Grass address and then have dykpost pick it up for you...rates are reasonable.
https://www2.dykpost.com/
This is great for people offering free shipping in US only or retailers that will only ship in US.

#14633 3 years ago

Wouldn’t surprise me if they open the borders around December for the holidays. Maybe just temporary for a few weeks or the month.

#14634 3 years ago

I can't imagine them opening the floodgates at Xmas. They know everyone is going to be spending time with older relatives in the high risk demographic, it would be the worst time to open. People will lose their minds if they open for black Friday.

#14635 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I can't imagine them opening the floodgates at Xmas. They know everyone is going to be spending time with older relatives in the high risk demographic, it would be the worst time to open. People will lose their minds if they open for black Friday.

I would hope that when they decide to reopen, it will be because they feel it's safe to do so, not just because it's the holidays.

#14636 3 years ago

I've got 6 used Plasma DMD displays I pulled out from my games because I swapped them over to Pin2DMD color displays. These are all working perfectly without any dots or lines out. The makes vary from Babcock, Cherry and Vishay but will work in any 90's WPC DMD title.

Price is $100cdn/each

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1524425364

#14637 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

All fridays matter

#14638 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Why don't you get a Sweet Grass address and then have dykpost pick it up for you...rates are reasonable.
https://www2.dykpost.com/
This is great for people offering free shipping in US only or retailers that will only ship in US.

What do they normally charge to bring a package over the border say with a $100 US value? I assume they can ship anywhere in Canada. Thanks.

#14639 3 years ago

Its pretty much flat rates depending on weight and value. If you go to bottom of website they have their rates and also give you some examples.
I believe this delivery is only works for Alberta though. There may be another company in Ontario that offers this.

#14640 3 years ago

Hey guys I’m looking for a nice TFTC, but will consider any condition.

#14642 3 years ago

Wizard of Oz is sold to a great pinsider and it was made possible by another pinsider who made the in person transaction.

Great community keep up the work. Fresh donation to pinside just made!

#14643 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Wizard of Oz is sold to a great pinsider and it was made possible by another pinsider who made the in person transaction.
Great community keep up the work. Fresh donation to pinside just made!

Lucky you, I sold mine for $9,600 a couple years ago.

#14644 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Lucky you, I sold mine for $9,600 a couple years ago.

Lucky you, I sold mine for $6500 a couple more years ago.

#14645 3 years ago

Next for sale Game of thrones Limited Edition #28. Led Colordmd, plastic protectors, flipper bat cover etc. Low plays in beatiful shape no issues. Looking to get $11,500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-stern-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-pinball-w-colordmd/1524846786?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#14646 3 years ago

Thanks FlipMyBalls for your patience and superhuman effort to get that machine ready and out the door in such a short window. Two big thumbs up to such an awesome pinsider!

Clint12 -- you're a freaking LEGEND. Such a stand up guy to go out of his way to help me out, I'm really blown away. I love this community.

pinballjah and smokedog ... here's hoping I get $15k when it comes time to sell Wizard of Oz

#14647 3 years ago

I think I have the longest COVID related sale and pick-up delay. Sold the game in March with payment in full, game just picked up this week! Glad the new owner will get to enjoy it now.

#14648 3 years ago

Jordan You finally got a Woz .....good to see
I do miss mine.

#14649 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think I have the longest COVID related sale and pick-up delay. Sold the game in March with payment in full, game just picked up this week! Glad the new owner will get to enjoy it now.

Wow hey great news

#14650 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Jordan You finally got a Woz .....good to see
I do miss mine.

Yup! Just what, 2 weeks before GnR gets revealed? Let's see if the buyer's remorse kicks in ;oP

One thing I've learned from owning Hobbit and Pirates is that as much as you may enjoy playing JJP games at shows and arcades, there's really no substitute for getting familiar with the games in a home environment. I'm looking forward to finally learn WoZ beyond the surface-level experience I've had.

There are 24,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/293?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.