(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 493.
#14551 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That's a very nice list indeed!

Wait until you see my want list...

#14552 3 years ago

Flash Gordon Price Drop, $4000 for Pinsiders. PM me with any questions

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/flash-gordon-pinball-machine/1522971076

#14553 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Wait until you see my want list...

Keep it to games that actually exist! Lol
..and, you still have room?

#14554 3 years ago

Hey guys...

If anyone is looking to part with a dialed in or alice cooper shoot me a pm...

Thnx in advance

#14555 3 years ago

I need to fix my avatar...lol
I'm in toronto

#14556 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi all,
It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up my damn near flawless Medieval Madness remake pinball machine for sale...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187

Just curious, what is that light area around the flipper buttons?

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/2F8AAOSwnfpfV5va/$_59.JPG

#14557 3 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

looks like stainless steel engraved button protectors.

#14558 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

It’s one of the things I’ll never understand that some people put in fs ads. Makes me cringe every time I see it.
Funny enough every time I see it it’s followed by an ask that imho is too high.
For example if someone put 2K of mods into a game not realizing that they don’t necessarily add value you might say this in an attempt to recoup your mod money.
Don’t hate. Just my opinion and also pet peeve.

Beat me to it. I was going to post "it is worth a heavy heart that I have to put on my pp badge."

#14559 3 years ago

Anyone bailing on their AIQLE? Not that I'm looking for one, but allocation for Canada (or even North America) must have been lower since they were gone in a 'snap'. Or maybe some buyers just have a hold on every LE that comes out...

Rob

#14560 3 years ago

Half to Europe half for North America. Regular customers usually have first right of refusal from their distributors I would imagine. Tough to cop.

If jjp gets their shit together and shows us gnr lots of avenger spots be open though...

#14561 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Keep it to games that actually exist! Lol
..and, you still have room?

I swear, most of them are at least rumoured to exist!!

but my list is a bit more humble right now, though space is at a premium:
Freispiel Sieg Super-Match (1960s, NSM)
21 (1946 Daval)
Skill Horses / Skill Jump (1940, Groetchen)
The Hat Trick (1960s, Ruffler & Walker)
Log Cabin (1901, Caille)
Par Golf (G.M. Laboratories, 1935)
Bingo Continental (1972, Bally)

#14562 3 years ago

2021 Stern Price increase.
Buy now before even more pinflation.

Ontario, land of the inflated pin.

The insanity continues.

#14563 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

2021 Stern Price increase.
Buy now before even more pinflation.
Ontario, land of the inflated pin.
The insanity continues.

And a happy morning to you!

#14564 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Anyone bailing on their AIQLE? Not that I'm looking for one, but allocation for Canada (or even North America) must have been lower since they were gone in a 'snap'. Or maybe some buyers just have a hold on every LE that comes out...
Rob

I got a LE but I ordered as soon as the teaser was out.

#14565 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Ignore the haters man. Lots of real tough guys in here lining up to buy cartoon super hero pins. lol.

I'm kinda falling in this camp here guys. At the risk of getting flamed, lay off. Is this ad the way I'd post an ad? Probably not, but at the same time I could establish very quickly what he was selling and I'll either A) continue to read the ad and search for a price if I'm interested or B) scroll down to the next ad if I'm not.

I couldn't be bothered to care how it's worded.

#14566 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Must have missed it... what is AIQ?

#14567 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Must have missed it... what is AIQ?

Avengers Infinity Quest

#14568 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Avengers Infinity Quest

Yeah, the acronym had not been coined yet, lol

#14569 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I swear, most of them are at least rumoured to exist!!
but my list is a bit more humble right now, though space is at a premium:
Freispiel Sieg Super-Match (1960s, NSM)
21 (1946 Daval)
Skill Horses / Skill Jump (1940, Groetchen)
The Hat Trick (1960s, Ruffler & Walker)
Log Cabin (1901, Caille)
Par Golf (G.M. Laboratories, 1935)
Bingo Continental (1972, Bally)

cait001 has got the most eclectic pinball collection of them all - well, that's what she calls it anyway, eclectic! Those are beautiful, working games with complex designs and mechanism. Museum pieces if you ask me. I hope you don't mind me sharing your link? Titles and pictures are there, thou I suspect it's just part of the collection.

Anyway, cait001 is looking for those games (see post, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/292#post-5843259), she clearly knows what to do with them and ensure they'll be kept up properly for people to enjoy in the future.

To cait001's collection page:
http://www.pinballowners.com/cait001

#14570 3 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

They are Stainless Steel Flipper Button Protectors. They were an option with the original MMs when initially delivered. I found some old stock and wanted them.

Anything else, let me know.

#14571 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

cait001 has got the most eclectic pinball collection of them all - well, that's what he calls it anyway, eclectic! Those are beautiful, working games with complex designs and mechanism. Museum pieces if you ask me. I hope you don't mind me sharing your link? Titles and pictures are there, thou I suspect it's just part of the collection.
Anyway, cait001 is looking for those games (see his post, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/292#post-5843259), he'll cleary know what to do with them and ensure they'll be kept up properly for people to enjoy in the future.

He?

#14572 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

cait001 has got the most eclectic pinball collection of them all - well, that's what he calls it anyway, eclectic! Those are beautiful, working games with complex designs and mechanism. Museum pieces if you ask me. I hope you don't mind me sharing your link? Titles and pictures are there, thou I suspect it's just part of the collection.
Anyway, cait001 is looking for those games (see his post, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/292#post-5843259), he'll cleary know what to do with them and ensure they'll be kept up properly for people to enjoy in the future.

Cait has a beauty collection.

She is a huge asset to the hobby and its history.

Also a great wealth if knowledge when it comes to non-pins.

Glad to have her here.

#14573 3 years ago

Oops, I'll correct it!

#14574 3 years ago

I just hope we do another OPGS so I can bring them all out and share them again!
(and thanks for the correction)

Also thanks for the reminder to upload more pics to that pinballowners site. There were about 8 machines that didn't have photos at all.

#14575 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Cait has a beauty collection.
She is a huge asset to the hobby and its history.
Also a great wealth if knowledge when it comes to non-pins.
Glad to have her here.

Thank you! And thanks to Meegis we also now have the Spinner and Jolly Joker in Ottawa. everyone be sure to see this thread: https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26559&p=226060
Between pindude152 and myself, we can give a thorough tour on the history of pinball and eclectic gambling machines of the 20th century.

#14576 3 years ago

Is there a way to tell if you have a first run or second run? or did they even do a second run?

#14577 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Is there a way to tell if you have a first run or second run? or did they even do a second run?

Do you mean the williams roll down or the gottlieb pinball?

It can be easily confused.

#14579 3 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hmmm, anyone in Calgary area know this autodl

Saw this posting this morning, pretty sad when this happens as it closes doors for the people looking to buy and sell cross-border.
No reply from Autodlr ,so perhaps there is reason that this happened!

#14580 3 years ago

I had a conversation with him almost 2 years ago....i was inquiring about something he had for sale but said it was sold already.
I didn't feel it would have been a bad transaction if i did buy from him as he was local and i would of picked it up.
Maybe MacDaddy can chime in as he has purchased from him?

#14581 3 years ago

His feedback in some of these threads is atrocious

#14582 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “PRICE DROP ... $4750 USD/ $6100 CAD. The Shadow features include: - Nothing to fix/repair/replace ... mechanically or cosmetically ... plug it in and play - Playfield in amazing ...”
2020-09-05
Milton, ON
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 772 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price has been dropped to $6100 CAD.

#14583 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Machine - For Sale The Shadow - 100% working - Beautiful - Aurich Art package
Price has been dropped to $6100 CAD.

Your killing me with this, I just gave up on a Shadow sold my DE JP and grabbed a Star Trek Pro.

#14584 3 years ago

Yeah that’s a beautiful shadow. Local I would buy but I hate dealing with shipping.

#14585 3 years ago

Weird, I bought a TZ off him last winter and he was a super nice guy to deal with in my experience. Communication was a little slow as he was working up north and didn't always have coverage which is understandable. That certainly doesn't explain a 2 year ordeal like this though!

#14586 3 years ago

Maybe hard times have hit this guy and he decided to take the money and run. Nice people can turn cold when faced with financial uncertainty.

Doesn’t excuse the behaviour, but might explain the change in tone.

#14587 3 years ago

Hopefully I’m not posting too often in a short period of time in here, but I’ve really got my list down to two games. So before I go and order a new tmnt pro, I just want to see if anyone has a guardians of the galaxy pro or premium they want to sell.

#14588 3 years ago

Thinking of selling a few pins I have to make room for the new ones I have AC/DC Lucy pirates le yellow brick road willy le ghostbusters munsters black knight le

#14589 3 years ago

Punctuation saves lives.

Let's eat, grandma!
Let's eat grandma!

#14590 3 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Thinking of selling a few pins I have to make room for the new ones I have AC/DC Lucy pirates le yellow brick road willy le ghostbusters munsters black knight le

No prices?

#14591 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Punctuation saves lives.
Let's eat, grandma!
Let's eat grandma!

Ditto!

#14592 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Punctuation saves lives.
Let's eat, grandma!
Let's eat grandma!

Let's, eat, grandma!

#14593 3 years ago

22k for pirates and thats not the CE either!

#14594 3 years ago

Does anyone know the guy on Kijiji with the Rob Zombie in Oakville ON? He said he might trade my it for my The Shadow several days ago and then I never heard from him again despite my follow ups ... yet he just reposted the ad.

#14595 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Does anyone know the guy on Kijiji with the Rob Zombie in Oakville ON? He said he might trade my it for my The Shadow several days ago and then I never heard from him again despite my follow ups ... yet he just reposted the ad.

Lucky you, why would you even remotely consider that?

#14596 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I approve of this post 100%.

#14597 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Agreed Shadow>Alice Cooper all day

#14598 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi all,
It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up my damn near flawless Medieval Madness remake pinball machine for sale. This was from the MMr Standard release put out by CGC. Manufacture date is Septemebr 22, 2017. Since purchasing, I have re-clear coated the playfield, installed the color chip ($300 US mod), installed a full set of Cliffys and Mantis protectors, installed Pin-stadium Fusions (which are $400 US - willing to sell separate but it adds so much to the game), installed a shaker motor, a few eye pleasing mods (Catapult, Dragon, Wizard, Swords on Flipper, Metal Castle Decal, and flipper button protectors), Shaker Motor, and last but not least, the limited edition Alternate back glass from Flyland Designs (I also have the original trans-light as well). Any questions please do not hesitate to contact. Want $12,500 obo. Not willing to move too much on this one. Thanks
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187

Price Drop! Now $12,000 obo

#14599 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Agreed Shadow>Alice Cooper all day

Good thing that he is trying to trade for a Rob Zombie and not Alice Cooper then.

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/292?hl=liakos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.