(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 493.
#14451 3 years ago

HUO Stern Star Trek Premium
$9400

Mint condition with complete stainless steel LE speaker panel and custom plaque along with a ton of other mods.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/oakville-halton-region/huo-stern-star-trek-premium-pinball-w-le-mods/1521488810?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#14452 3 years ago

Sweet looking!!

#14453 3 years ago
Quoted from coinsnpins:

Hey guys, newbie question here and I didn't see an appropriate thread so I figured I'd ask where the other Canadians are
Has anyone picked up pins in the USA and driven them back? What kind of fees did they hit you with at the border?
Thanks

You need to show a bill of sale. They review it and see if your full of shit or not. I paid 75$ on my machine when I brought it over with a 1100$ bill of sale.

#14454 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

You need to show a bill of sale. They review it and see if your full of shit or not. I paid 75$ on my machine when I brought it over with a 1100$ bill of sale.

Thanks. I appreciate someone giving me an actual answer instead of telling me the border is closed or that I'll get Covid.

Do you recall if the $75 was taxes, duties, etc. both? If not np. Thanks for the ballpark!

#14455 3 years ago

You don't pay duty, just GST/HST.

#14456 3 years ago
Quoted from coinsnpins:

Thanks. I appreciate someone giving me an actual answer instead of telling me the border is closed or that I'll get Covid.
Do you recall if the $75 was taxes, duties, etc. both? If not np. Thanks for the ballpark!

Just taxes and such.

#14457 3 years ago
Quoted from coinsnpins:

But the border is closed, and you will get COVID, also I said you'd pay taxes on the sale of the pin. You're welcome! TAXES! You don't pay duty because its made in America. The ballpark is a risk. If they catch you bullshitting they can just keep your pin or flag you as a scammer and you'll have problems crossing the border every time, or fine you bigly. Those are the risks if you lie, but good luck dodging the COVID, taxes and border security.

#14458 3 years ago
Quoted from coinsnpins:

Avoid the headache , ship the game !

#14459 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

But the border is closed, and you will get COVID, also I said you'd pay taxes on the sale of the pin. You're welcome! TAXES! You don't pay duty because its made in America. The ballpark is a risk. If they catch you bullshitting they can just keep your pin or flag you as a scammer and you'll have problems crossing the border every time, or fine you bigly. Those are the risks if you lie, but good luck dodging the COVID, taxes and border security.

You do realize it's possible that I'm not planning to go across the border right now? Yes?
This is just a general question for the future.

#14460 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

I actually asked the lady helping me about people trying to get a false bill of sale to try to pay less for taxes. She said that if they have any suspicion they go and research the item for sale and compare it with other sales. She said if the bill of sale value is still questionable they will ask to see the actually product as its value might be correct depending if the unit is extremely beat up or damaged. If they still don't think you bill of sale properly reflects the items you can ask for further detailed review, this means you can not leave with the product till its settled. I was told they actually have a place to hold items as the reviews are not done on the spot and you need to return later with the usual outcome that their word is final and you can choose to pay it or give it up.

#14461 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I actually asked the lady helping me about people trying to get a false bill of sale to try to pay less for taxes. She said that if they have any suspicion they go and research the item for sale and compare it with other sales. She said if the bill of sale value is still questionable they will ask to see the actually product as its value might be correct depending if the unit is extremely beat up or damaged. If they still don't think you bill of sale properly reflects the items you can ask for further detailed review, this means you can not leave with the product till its settled. I was told they actually have a place to hold items as the reviews are not done on the spot and you need to return later with the usual outcome that their word is final and you can choose to pay it or give it up.

Just to be clear when I said thanks for the ballpark, I meant that paying $75 on a $1100 machine seemed reasonable and good info.

Obviously if I were to purchase a brand new stern machine I know it would be a heck of a lot more. I also have no intention of fudging any numbers with customs because it's just not worth it.

#14462 3 years ago

For Sale, Lord of the Rings LE, HUO, Low plays.
Beautiful HUO, low plays 1220.

All stock, no toy dolls added
Playfield and plastics are mint.

Cabinet has a bit of wear by the flipper buttons.
Really hard to see, but thought I should mention it.
chip in the paint by the lockdown bar on the right side.
The usual wear under the legs from mounting.
Don't see it when the legs are on.

10,000.00 O.B.O and I mean that.
I don't know where to price this one.
Low ball offers will be ignored.

I can pack and ship at buyers expense
Drop off at a depot too.

#14463 3 years ago

Just bumping this up to see if it can happen. Thanks.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone pinsiders in or around Nelson, BC that would be willing to pick up a pin, pallet it and drop off at a shipping depot for a price? Maybe you want a game out my way and i can return the favour?
There is a game id like but the seller doesnt even know how to take the it apart, let alone pack and ship it.
Worth a shot as i had some great people offer to help me get my Skateball here from Saskatchewan a few months back.

#14464 3 years ago

A few nice LEs have come up for sale in the last month or so, so I decided I’d list two pinball machines, and if they both sell, then I’ll pursue one of the LEs. I’ll try not to make the listings a huge paragraph. If you have any questions, or want pics, feel free to message me! I’d prefer to meet in Manitoba, but may be able to meet in saskatchewan as well for the right deal.

Terminator 2 - $4600
I picked this up in trade, and the previous owner did an amazing job on it. It had a full playfield topside restoration. Has a playfield protector. All LEDs. Led light strip added to top of playfield to brighten it up. Has wires for an external sub. Has swear roms (not currently installed). And I recently installed a pin2dmd for a color display. Cabinet is pretty nice. Head has a bit of wear, but overall not bad at all in my opinion.

Baywatch -$4700
This one I also picked up from a Pinsider who did an amazing playfield topside restoration on it. It has all LEDs. XL color dmd installed. Nvram installed. Cliffy hole protectors. Mirror blades. This cabinet is also quite nice, with just a few minimal marks on the head.

I’ve basically priced both of these for what I have into them, so prices are fairly firm. Out of the six games I have, these two are probably my nicest Condition ones. Not really looking to trade at the moment as I already have my eye on a couple games, unless you have a lord of the rings LE or an x-men LE.
Thanks!

#14465 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

A few nice LEs have come up for sale in the last month or so, so I decided I’d list two pinball machines, and if they both sell, then I’ll pursue one of the LEs. I’ll try not to make the listings a huge paragraph. If you have any questions, or want pics, feel free to message me! I’d prefer to meet in Manitoba, but may be able to meet in saskatchewan as well for the right deal.
Terminator 2 - $4600
I picked this up in trade, and the previous owner did an amazing job on it. It had a full playfield topside restoration. Has a playfield protector. All LEDs. Led light strip added to top of playfield to brighten it up. Has wires for an external sub. Has swear roms (not currently installed). And I recently installed a pin2dmd for a color display. Cabinet is pretty nice. Head has a bit of wear, but overall not bad at all in my opinion.
Baywatch -$4700
This one I also picked up from a Pinsider who did an amazing playfield topside restoration on it. It has all LEDs. XL color dmd installed. Nvram installed. Cliffy hole protectors. Mirror blades. This cabinet is also quite nice, with just a few minimal marks on the head.
I’ve basically priced both of these for what I have into them, so prices are fairly firm. Out of the six games I have, these two are probably my nicest Condition ones. Not really looking to trade at the moment as I already have my eye on a couple games, unless you have a lord of the rings LE or an x-men LE.
Thanks!

Drop the T2 off in Edmonton, swing by Calgary and pick up LOTR LE
Easy, lol. short road trip.

#14466 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I would prefer a local sale, but I have already had some interest in T2 from Alberta. Would have to get baywatch sold first too before I pick up any LE though

#14467 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Does Manitoba still require a 14 day quarantine for anyone entering or returning to the province?

#14468 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Does Manitoba still require a 14 day quarantine for anyone entering or returning to the province?

That's a good question. I know they had that for quite a while, and then lifted it. Since lifting it though, we have had more cases here, so they might have reinstated that rule. I haven't heard that they have yet, but its something I will definitely have to check before going anywhere.

#14469 3 years ago

putting my Jersey Jack Pirates Limited # 0038 up for sale , mint condition with 119 lifetime plays , 18k Canadian , with free shipping within Canada * pm for details . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101864

#14470 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

putting my Jersey Jack Pirates Limited up for sale , mint condition with 119 lifetime plays , 18k Canadian , with free shipping within Canada * pm for details

Avengers bug?
I think im also going to have to sell something. Im already over capacity.

#14471 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Avengers bug?
I think im also going to have to sell something. Im already over capacity.

Don't want to derail thread...

Blackout?

Sorry folks!

#14472 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Blackhole ?
Sorry folks!

you looking for one ? or selling one ?

#14473 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

you looking for one ? or selling one

No , just poor humour ... apologies

Will be posting the Whitewater, Banzai Run, and Airborne later this week when I can get the pictures done!

#14474 3 years ago

That's a good question. I know they had that for quite a while, and then lifted it. Since lifting it though, we have had more cases here, so they might have reinstated that rule. I haven't heard that they have yet, but its something I will definitely have to check before going anywhere.

Just park two vehicles ass- to - ass at the border in Flin Flon, nobody comes, nobody goes to or from Manitoba!!!

#14475 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Okay sadly time to sell 2 pins, as I am out of room. Both of these were from my past winter projects
Data East Star Wars $6000 obo
Plays perfectly, in fantastic shape
Stripped cabinet down to bare wood, painted, new decals
Swapped Playfield for better condition
All New Plastics
Color DMD
Titan Rubber
Comet LED's
Flash Gordon $4500 obo
New Hardtop
All new Alltek Boards
New sound board
X Pin Red Score Displays
Completely stripped and repaired cabinet
Custom Decals Pics of it here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-saviors-of-the-universe-club/page/28#post-5814578
Led's, and Titan rubbers
Plays great, only issue is the speech gets garbled once and a while. Need to get a new speech rom
PM for more details on either.

Adding links from Kijiji adds for easier picture viewing

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/flash-gordon-pinball-machine/1521603203

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/star-wars-pinball-machine/1521558485

#14476 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Blackout?
Sorry folks!

Time to move on man. Not Blackout and I already sold that Junkyard that you sold me so something else has to go. You know the one that you "restored" but then i had to clean the black off of everything it and get it running properly? But yeah, I post wanted adds every couple months looking for a Blackout. Im the bad guy here.

#14478 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Time to move on man. Not Blackout and I already sold that Junkyard that you sold me so something else has to go. You know the one that you "restored" but then i had to clean the black off of everything it and get it running properly? But yeah, I post wanted adds every couple months looking for a Blackout. Im the bad guy here.

You sound like a real treat.

#14479 3 years ago

posted with pictures Pirates Limited JJP #0038 for sale https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101864

#14480 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

You sound like a real treat.

Nothing but class. Over and over....

#14481 3 years ago

Terminator 2 - $4600
Baywatch -$4700
Thanks!

Baywatch is now sold! To a rad pinhead from Regina.

Terminator 2 has enough interested parties in it that I’ll mark it as pending sale for now too.

Thanks everyone!

#14482 3 years ago

To a rad pinhead from Regina.

A damn fine pinhead indeed!

#14483 3 years ago

I have a HUO Deadpool Pro that I'm looking to trade for Iron Maiden, JP2, or TMNT2. Purchased it NIB in June.

#14484 3 years ago

Just got quoted $6099 USD for Iron Maiden Pro from P1AG....

You guys buying NIB all paying MSRP or do some of you get better pricing?

#14485 3 years ago

did you ask for a league discount ?

#14486 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Paid MSRP for JPLE and MMrRE with P1 Mtl.

#14487 3 years ago

Baywatch is now sold! To a rad pinhead from Regina.
Terminator 2 has enough interested parties in it that I’ll mark it as pending sale for now too.
Thanks everyone!

T2 is now sold! Thanks everyone for the interest and kind words about both pins, I appreciate it.
They sold fast, but not fast enough! The two pins I was eying up have both since sold, so I’ll be watching this thread very closely now lol

#14488 3 years ago

I've got a pretty sweet GOTG. Trade only. Stern JP pro or premium. Local.

#14489 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Isn't that only a couple hundred higher than what they sell for at the Us dealers?

#14490 3 years ago

T2 is now sold! Thanks everyone for the interest and kind words about both pins, I appreciate it.
They sold fast, but not fast enough! The two pins I was eying up have both since sold, so I’ll be watching this thread very closely now lol

Once you have money in your pocket, opportunities come up quickly. I went a whole 16 hours from 1 sold to the next one bought last week

#14491 3 years ago

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the amount of games that have sold recently?

Covid be damned, we're turning this franchise around!

#14492 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the amount of games that have sold recently?

Hopefully once my reno is done I can join in on the buying.

#14493 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Dan Horne has probably sold more games in the past two weeks than Stern has.

Kudos to you, Good Sir! May we one day get to play in a tournament again sometime.

#14494 3 years ago

Deadpool premium sale pending. TF LE no longer for sale.

#14495 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Deadpool premium sale pending. TF LE no longer for sale.

Is it sold to @sixtyfourbits? I knew he couldn't keep on the sidelines for long

#14496 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Is it sold to sixtyfourbits? I knew he couldn't keep on the sidelines for long

Hahaha
Sadly no, not to me. The search continues!
I will add that I’ve been busy researching and watching videos of games, as this is the first time I’ve ever been able to shop in this price bracket, and will likely be the last for the next while too. So I’m going to try and enjoy it. Even if it may only last 16 hours lol

#14497 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

putting my Jersey Jack Pirates Limited # 0038 up for sale , mint condition with 119 lifetime plays , 18k Canadian , with free shipping within Canada * pm for details . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101864

just a bump

#14498 3 years ago

Hahaha
Sadly no, not to me. The search continues!
I will add that I’ve been busy researching and watching videos of games, as this is the first time I’ve ever been able to shop in this price bracket, and will likely be the last for the next while too. So I’m going to try and enjoy it. Even if it may only last 16 hours lol

This guy is going NEXT LEVEL here, money burning a hole in the pocket and going high test!!

#14499 3 years ago

Airborne going to a new home!

#14500 3 years ago

I’m going to be shipping a game to Toronto. To pinsider pinwiz69 he wants to do a business paypal transaction. I’m wondering If anyone can anyone Vouch for him here thanks. Tim

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/290?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.