(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 251.
#1401 4 years ago

Looking to move a Williams Strato-Flite. In Ontario. Listed on the market PlaceStrato-flite playfield.jpg

#1402 4 years ago

Also looking for Revenge from Mars.

#1403 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Anyone have a nice STTNG they are ready to part with?

Disregard, found one!

#1404 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Disregard, found one!

Cool you will love it

#1405 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them. They want Pacman and skeeball and kids stuff. I was hoping they would take to it more but it hasn't happened. If I don't play them, they would sit for weeks and collect dust and that's just a waste when I'm sure someone else would enjoy them. I may buy a few cheaper titles if the kids enjoy them but right now, they only want JP, so we shall see...
Id prefer to sell them one at a time and see how that goes but the lack of interest in TFLE is having me think a little different.
I think I will always own at least one because I really do love the hobby but if im the only one playing them, there is no point in having 6.
-Spencer

I'm in exactly your spot however my wife hatred for this hobby has prevented me from having more than 2 machines at one time and 1 of them has always been a project. But other than your collection your wife and kids match mine.

#1406 4 years ago

Just wanted to vent about the dollar for a moment. I wanted to buy mmr and th but with the dollar adding a 20% premium plus 12% tax on top of it all is just too much. If I bought and the dollar drops resale value will only be equivalent to the value of the game in usd so potentially 2k lost

The 8k mmr is $11,048 cdn after taxes exchange and shipping, just gross. Think I might wait and buy huo when usd drops.

Vent over.

Anyone else rethinking buying nib cuz of dollar?

#1407 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Just wanted to vent about the dollar for a moment. I wanted to buy mmr and th but with the dollar adding a 20% premium plus 12% tax on top of it all is just too much. If I bought and the dollar drops resale value will only be equivalent to the value of the game in usd so potentially 2k lost
The 8k mmr is $11,048 cdn after taxes exchange and shipping, just gross. Think I might wait and buy huo when usd drops.
Vent over.

Yeah, it means that it's about 31% more to get it to my door. Pretty ugly.

#1408 4 years ago

Even with paying only 5% Gst in Alberta, the games are getting out of price ranges for most people.
Canadian dollar is not helping.
I'm sure we aren't the only ones stepping back from purchasing NIB.

#1409 4 years ago

Of course, who wouldn't be, but here's some food for thought - Buy what you want now, while it *is* what it is.

In a year when it's back to 20% or even 30%, you'll be drooling at the sweet exchange rate you had now. A lot of our manufacturing has been suffering from the US contracts not being there while at par, and Canada wants to be back to where it's dollar was valued before.

#1410 4 years ago

Just received my invoice for the one I have on order and it is going to be 10,200.00 Canadian. Your MMLE is due to ship in January, is what it says on the invoice.

#1411 4 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

Just received my invoice for the one I have on order and it is going to be 10,200.00 Canadian. Your MMLE is due to ship in January, is what it says on the invoice.

Is that with tax or tax on top of that?

#1412 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is that with tax or tax on top of that?

With tax. But I was just wondering as they say paying by CC it will be 3% more. So if I send a check it is 10,200 but I have no protection on the purchase. But if I pay by credit card I am protected if anything goes wrong. Decisions, decisions.

#1413 4 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

With tax. But I was just wondering as they say paying by CC it will be 3% more. So if I send a check it is 10,200 but I have no protection on the purchase. But if I pay by credit card I am protected if anything goes wrong. Decisions, decisions.

If it is NIB you should be protected by the vendor/distributor until the good comes to your door, and if anything is wrong with the machine then it would fall under manufactures warranty.

#1414 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

If it is NIB you should be protected by the vendor/distributor until the good comes to your door, and if anything is wrong with the machine then it would fall under manufactures warranty.

Good point, guess I will put the check in the mail

#1415 4 years ago

I CC everything to rack up dem Aeroplan points!

#1416 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Yes I also get points on my visa platinum but I don't really need them to bad as I have a million now. I usually pay everything on visa including all my company purchases so I have quite a few racked up.

#1417 4 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

Does BC have 13% tax or a lower rate?

#1418 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I agree only if the vendor is not charging out the vendor fees, on a 10K purchase at 3% that is $300 bucks, hell you can almost get a flight for that much not worth the amount you would get an any miles program...

#1419 4 years ago

According to the visa merchant rules, the merchant is not allowed to charge extra for using visa. That's against their contract and could result in the terminal being revoked.

#1420 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

According to the visa merchant rules, the merchant is not allowed to charge extra for using visa. That's against their contract and could result in the terminal being revoked.

I never knew that

#1421 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Yep agreed you are right there, but in most cases you either get charged or they simply won't accept that form of payment or they simply increase the price of the product 3% to offset this cost.

#1422 4 years ago

I would rather have all merchants lower their prices 3% if not paying by cc. That's almost the gst in alberta

#1423 4 years ago

So if we're paying US dollars. Which I am from starburst, do we pay 13% in us funds or how is this worked with the taxes for canadian buyers?

#1424 4 years ago

I believe they will convert the US amount to Canadian and then we will be charged 13% on the Can. amount.

#1425 4 years ago

The 8k mmr is $11,048 cdn after taxes exchange and shipping, just gross.

giphy.gif
#1426 4 years ago

Lol yeah I'm not impressed. Around 10k to my door is my max. Annoying the albertans can get it home for 10.2. I'm thinking wait on a huo and hope the dollar changes in my favour.

#1427 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I believe they will convert the US amount to Canadian and then we will be charged 13% on the Can. amount.

Ok. I did ask at sb if they would accept American money, they will. So I wonder if they will add 13% to that? Or maybe they'll do what you said and convert back to American if paying American.

#1428 4 years ago

I'm glad I paid my MMRLE in full when their dollar was a little lower than ours (June/July)! Feel like I stole it!

#1429 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I'm glad I paid my MMRLE in full when their dollar was a little lower than ours (June/July)! Feel like I stole it!

you might still be paying the taxman with the inflated price so he just stole most of the gains from you?

#1430 4 years ago

Lol yeah I'm not impressed. Around 10k to my door is my max. Annoying the albertans can get it home for 10.2. I'm thinking wait on a huo and hope the dollar changes in my favour.

Send it to my place then,road trip

#1431 4 years ago

Why not bring it up yourself through the alberta border?

#1432 4 years ago

How would I do that? Got no where to send it. Then I have to drive 24 hours or so to get it home? Is there another way?

#1433 4 years ago

There's 2 storage places in sweet grass that you could send it.

#1434 4 years ago

How would I do that? Got no where to send it. Then I have to drive 24 hours or so to get it home? Is there another way?

Pay someone here to get the the game,ship it from here to you for a couple hundred.

#1435 4 years ago

Life in Alberta is good. I wouldn't mind waking up to a mountain each morning in BC. But I cannot complain about life here.

#1436 4 years ago

Here ya go pinballophobe, from me to you!

10846494_10152863991411070_5770788575069113201_n.jpg

#1437 4 years ago

Well it's -25c here in Winnipeg. I have the same shitty dollar without the benefit of the killer view. At least the Jets are kicking ass this year. Happy Holidays fellow Canadian pinheads!

Oh yeah, looking to trade a blinged up LOTR with LEDS, shaker mod etc for an equally nice Williams IJ. Want to put it beside my minty STTNG to have matching wide bodies. LMK.

#1438 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Here ya go pinballophobe, from me to you!

10846494_10152863991411070_57707... 77 KB

That's awesome. If that was my view each morning. I would be hitting up whistler and blackcomb on weekly basis

#1439 4 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

GEt yourself a card that gives you 2%-4% cash back at the end of the year like the scotiabank Momentum... problem solved. You'll get the money or part of it at the end of the eyar and be protected.

#1440 4 years ago

Still looking for a F-14 Tomcat. Private message me if you have any leads.

#1441 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

GEt yourself a card that gives you 2%-4% cash back at the end of the year like the scotiabank Momentum... problem solved. You'll get the money or part of it at the end of the eyar and be protected.

2% cash back1 On all eligible gas station, grocery store, drug store purchases and recurring payments.

Looks like 1% cashback.
Better than nothing, but not much.

#1442 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

2% cash back1 On all eligible gas station, grocery store, drug store purchases and recurring payments.
Looks like 1% cashback.
Better than nothing, but not much.

I have the Momentum Infinite -- 4% on gas/ groceries == free Christmas for my family this year, well over $1000 cash back. The electronics store at SuperStore counts as groceries so I picked up some game stuff for my kids there on 'tax free' days too. Apply for the card thru amazon.ca and they will waive the first year fee and give you a $75 amazon gift card ( or two like me if they mess up).

But yeah, only 1% on a pin, somehow that still helped me rationalize buying my Black Rose from StarBurst

#1443 4 years ago

Are there any pinball conventions coming up in the Toronto area?

#1444 4 years ago

Taking this off the for sale market, and now looking for trades + or - $$$ preferably older machines. Machines I would be interested are Doctor Who, Jack*Bot, Congo, Indianapolis 500, Tommy, Fathom, Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Flash Gordon, Joker Poker, many others...

Quoted from bcrage88:

Looking to fund another machine have a Wheel of Fortune that is in good playing shape. 8.5 Backglass, 8.5 Playfield, 7.0 Cabinet, yes I am a tough critic especially when it sits beside my ACDC BIBLE... If you want to improve your overall game this is a great machine...
$3250.00 prefer local sale and pickup would like it gone by the weekend...
The machine has an LED kit installed, new flippers and super bands, superband post rubbers, modfather shooter, plastic and ramps all in good shape...
Yes the machine does work just forgot to turn it on when I took the pitcure, more pictures will go onto Kjijii tonight... Always try to sell to the pinside community first...
Ad is now up with more pictures if interested...
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/wheel-of-fortune-pinball-machine/1038937659?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0019.JPG 316 KB

IMG_0021.JPG 339 KB

IMG_0022.JPG 397 KB

IMG_0023.JPG 174 KB

#1445 4 years ago

I'm looking for a good BOP but they are becoming increasingly difficult to find.

#1446 4 years ago

Wife wants a AC/DC so checking things out. May consider a pro if the price is right (she doesn't care, but I do and I prefer a prem).

Message me what you have.

Thanks

#1447 4 years ago

Still looking for a de time machine.

#1448 4 years ago

I have a nice Capcom Airborne for sale in QC Canada !!

IMG_3301.JPG
#1449 4 years ago

Anyone in Edmonton have anything on the cheaper end they'd be willing to sell?

#1450 4 years ago

I'm selling my pimped Tron pro to fund the new WWF pin.

bwhahaha no

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Led
Geeteoh Electronics
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 32.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside