(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 496.
#14401 3 years ago

got a nascar, lw3,hurricane,sorcerer ,cyclone and police force up for grabs.
cheers everyone

#14402 3 years ago

Looking for a WOZ in BC - thanks!

#14403 3 years ago

Would part with:

1) Capcom Airborne
Been with me for over 5 years, cab is a 9/10 , playfield and boards and ramps and plastics are perfect!
All flipper mechs are done, all drop targets mechs done. All titan rubbers, all LED, Ledocd board with game.

2) Banzai Run
Original boards and playfield(s), will sell game with CPR Gold playfield and new backglass and main ramp included in sale. Complete LED and Titan Rubber All gone over plays perfectly

3) Whitewater
Will sell with the same asking as the one recently sold.
Playfield perfect ,original boards and working topper, cabinet is fair but will include next gen decals with sale.
Would trade for original MM

Pm if interested

#14404 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I am looking for a no good gofers, in any condition. If you have one, or know of someone who does, and looking to sell it please let me know.
Thanks
Chris

Well that was quick, found a nice looking NGG already. Thanks to those who sent me leads

I will be thinning the heard next month, stay tuned for details

#14405 3 years ago

Have a Munsters pro for sale or trade. Game includes Stern side armor, Stern shooter rod, shooter rod plate, shaker motor, plastic protectors, Stern art blades, quiet fan kit, additional lighting at apron and back panel, speaker light kits, Herman rail support, Herman air ball protector, 3D gargoyle staircase railings, Dragula color insert bracket, and Titan rubbers.

Asking $7000 obo or trade for one of the following pro models: Black Knight Sword of Rage, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Aerosmith, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters.

Pics will be online this weekend.

Pics will be here: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1520495640

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold PPU

#14406 3 years ago

Looking to buy a HUO Kiss Pro or HUO Ripleys.

#14407 3 years ago

JP found. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

#14408 3 years ago

Two more games to add to the list for sale.
Both HUO low plays, stock no mods.

Metallica LE get total plays later 11,000.00
AC/DC Lucy with 87 plays 9500.00

#14409 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Two more games to add to the list for sale.
Both HUO low plays, stock no mods.
Metallica LE get total plays later 11,000.00
AC/DC Lucy with 87 plays 9500.00

Is that the old Lucy or the newer Lucy with the screws in the bottom playfield? Thanks.

#14410 3 years ago

Might be driving out near Montreal in the next couple weeks to drop off a game. If anyone needs a game brought back from the Montreal/Kingston area to the GTA, send me a PM. Thanks.

#14411 3 years ago

Star Trek, Metallica LE, AC/DC Lucy, LOTR LE, and TFLE are SOLD.

#14412 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Star Trek, Metallica LE, AC/DC Lucy, LOTR LE, and TFLE are SOLD.

Well that was fast! Didn't even see that LOTR go by..!

#14413 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Well that was fast! Didn't even see that LOTR go by..!

It's in my house, thats why

#14414 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It's in my house, thats why

One advantage when helping out other Pinsiders! Lol

#14415 3 years ago

Anyone looking for the following - AC/DC Pro, Met Pro, MBLE, MMRE, Super Chexx - all games are mint HUO original owner - need to make some room as the other half wants a home theater so can't keep them all

#14416 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Anyone looking for the following - AC/DC Pro, Met Pro, MBLE, MMRE, Super Chexx - all games are mint HUO original owner - need to make some room as the other half wants a home theater so can't keep them all

That makes no sense!! Lol who needs a home theater when you have such nice titles?

#14417 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That makes no sense!! Lol who needs a home theater when you have such nice titles?

its cheaper to downsize the pins than the wife lol

#14418 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Can never go wrong with a HT, ours gets more use than the pins. Great titles, wish I was in the market. GLWS.

#14419 3 years ago

Ironman, Avengers, and the 4 NFS are SOLD pending payment.

#14420 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Ironman, Avengers, and the 4 NFS are SOLD pending payment.

You must have like $100k in cash laying around the house now.

#14421 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Yeah. What’s your address again I want to come look at a game...

#14422 3 years ago

Just wanted to give a big shoutout to dirkdiggler for helping me get a deal on a pin sorted out. He's an awesome guy to deal with!

#14423 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Wish they were mine, selling them for a friend.

#14424 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Wish they were mine, selling them for a friend.

"They're not mine, I swear! I was just holding them for a friend!"

We all get older, but we tell our significant others the same lies we told our parents.

#14425 3 years ago

Who needs to make some room for a TMNT or Avengers???

PM me if you have a Deadpool (any), WOZ, Hobbit, Wonka or TNA.

Cheers

#14426 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Time to shake up the collection!
Looking to trade one or more of the following (+/- cash):
Tron Pro
Total Nuclear Annihilation
Medusa
...for either:
Elvira House of Horrors
Deadpool
PM me if interested.

TNA here in Calgary

#14427 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

TNA here in Calgary

Wizardscastle in Toronto was wanting one of these

#14428 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thats who I meant it for,

#14429 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thanks brother!

#14430 3 years ago

Is there a tna available? I've got a couple friends looking for one.

#14431 3 years ago

Fytr posted one for trade one page back. talk nice he might sell it too.

#14432 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Is there a tna available? I've got a couple friends looking for one.

Quoted from pingod:

Fytr posted one for trade one page back. talk nice he might sell it too.

Just to clarify TNA is not for sale at the moment. If anyone would like to trade a nice DP Pro I'd be interested though.

I may end up selling TNA outright this fall for room+$ reasons as my R&M gets closer to delivery, will certainly let you know if I do.

#14433 3 years ago

My HUO TNA may be up for sale in Kamloops at some point too. My work is talking about going on strike I had some issues with playfield chipping at the posts, but it will come with a brand new uninstalled playfield too.

#14434 3 years ago

Not to worry, that co-op strike was only like 6 months.
And they still got screwed later.

#14435 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Interested in the MB and MMRR- DM sent a few days ago but no reply yet....

#14436 3 years ago

Transformers LE for sale - $6400 CDN (or best offer) - (Combo version #48 of 500). HUO (I bought it NIB) in mint condition. Lots of extras including:

Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Matt McKee Topper
Color DMD
Megatron shooter rod

#14437 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Transformers LE for sale - $6400 CDN (or best offer) - (Combo version #48 of 500). HUO (I bought it NIB) in mint condition. Lots of extras including:
Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Matt McKee Topper
Color DMD
Megatron shooter rod

Holy moly thats a steal of a deal! Great game!

#14438 3 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

Interested in the MB and MMRR- DM sent a few days ago but no reply yet....

He hasn't replied back to me either.

#14439 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

He hasn't replied back to me either.

I have replied to all who sent a message but just to be clear MBLE - $11,500.00- MMRE - $15,000 both prices are firm

#14440 3 years ago

AC/DC - $7000- Met-Sale pending - Super Chexx - $3500.00

#14441 3 years ago

Okay sadly time to sell 2 pins, as I am out of room. Both of these were from my past winter projects

Data East Star Wars $6000 obo

Plays perfectly, in fantastic shape
Stripped cabinet down to bare wood, painted, new decals
Swapped Playfield for better condition
All New Plastics
Color DMD
Titan Rubber
Comet LED's

Flash Gordon $4500 obo

New Hardtop
All new Alltek Boards
New sound board
X Pin Red Score Displays
Completely stripped and repaired cabinet
Custom Decals Pics of it here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-saviors-of-the-universe-club/page/28#post-5814578
Led's, and Titan rubbers
Plays great, only issue is the speech gets garbled once and a while. Need to get a new speech rom

PM for more details on either.

#14442 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Holy moly thats a steal of a deal! Great game!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

#14443 3 years ago

Anyone pinsiders in or around Nelson, BC that would be willing to pick up a pin, pallet it and drop off at a shipping depot for a price? Maybe you want a game out my way and i can return the favour?
There is a game id like but the seller doesnt even know how to take the it apart, let alone pack and ship it.
Worth a shot as i had some great people offer to help me get my Skateball here from Saskatchewan a few months back.

#14444 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone pinsiders in Nelson, BC that would be willing to pick up a pin, pallet it and drop off at a shipping depot for a price?
There is a game id like but the seller isnt familiar or comfortable with shipping a game.
Worth a shot as i had some great people offer to help me get my Skateball here from Saskatchewan a few months back.

Is it a Blackout????

jk

#14445 3 years ago

I have a Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man for sale in Ottawa - recent full teardown shop job, all mechs serviced and cleaned or parts replaced, new LED pac-maze board, sound board re-capped, new drop targets, new flipper bats, new pop bumper caps (generic) comes with two uninstalled original undamaged pacman pop bumper caps that are very hard to find not broken. $2,500 Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense. Send PM for pics.

#14446 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

I have a Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man for sale in Ottawa - recent full teardown shop job, all mechs serviced and cleaned or parts replaced, new LED pac-maze board, sound board re-capped, new drop targets, new flipper bats, new pop bumper caps (generic) comes with two uninstalled original undamaged pacman pop bumper caps that are very hard to find not broken. $2,500 Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense. Send PM for pics.

I feel like as a pinball fan that elvolve from an arcade game collector its almost blasphemous that i havent played one of these oddballs yet. I always think of RFM as the melding of both hobbies but Pac rules the arcade Good luck

#14447 3 years ago

The Pac-Man pinball is a pretty neat game. IVe always enjoyed it

#14448 3 years ago

Hey guys, newbie question here and I didn't see an appropriate thread so I figured I'd ask where the other Canadians are

Has anyone picked up pins in the USA and driven them back? What kind of fees did they hit you with at the border?

Thanks

#14449 3 years ago
Quoted from coinsnpins:

Hey guys, newbie question here and I didn't see an appropriate thread so I figured I'd ask where the other Canadians are
Has anyone picked up pins in the USA and driven them back? What kind of fees did they hit you with at the border?
Thanks

If you go to the US, you pay the taxes on the sale of the pin and you get COVID as a bonus addon.

#14450 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

If you go to the US, you pay the taxes on the sale of the pin and you get COVID as a bonus addon.

And good luck crossing the closed border

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/289?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.