(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 493.
#14301 3 years ago

wait, why are we talking about CSI again? I thought we all agreed it ceased to be a decent pin 5-10 years ago?

#14302 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It’s still way off on price. This one sat and he was at 5K before it went. I would have bought it if he would have shipped. http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/the-shadow.9952/
P.S. I’m not trying to price police the guy all the power to him. I only gave my opinion because it was brought up. I know guys hate carguments but if I’m buying a car and it’s on jack stands with lots of parts in boxes I’m going beat you up on the price. Just the way it goes.

I would sell my Shadow, but looking for more than $7k.

#14303 3 years ago

Yeah, I guess I'm not really looking for a Shadow these days, the market has moved it beyond what I would be willing to spend. I might go $6000 on a beauty that was close and convenient.

#14304 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

wait, why are we talking about CSI again? I thought we all agreed it ceased to be a decent pin 5-10 years ago?

And now we've come full circle ladies and gentlemen

#14305 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

And now we've come full circle ladies and gentlemen

Let's go around again, that was a good time!

#14306 3 years ago

Won't be the same, especially now that we need ladies and where would we find gentlemen??

#14307 3 years ago

Shit, good point. Alright, next time around we're only allowing scallywags and scoundrels on!

#14308 3 years ago

We should invite JuicyJ

His avatar would keep us company!!

https://www.maaca.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=187

#14309 3 years ago

lol. Anyways, back on topic, who's got games for sale? We got bored people out there who need some entertainment, and I'm only available on evenings and weekends under the supervision of a trained adult. Come on people, bring the joy that I cannot!

#14310 3 years ago

What's your flavor?

#14311 3 years ago

You better not be saying you are looking for a Shadow! Lol

#14312 3 years ago

Hell no it’s probably a Blackout.

#14313 3 years ago

I know of a blackout for sale. Too bad he won't ship. Saskatchewan pickup only

#14314 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Hell no it’s probably a Blackout.

Jeez don't start that again

#14315 3 years ago

I did get my parts, they were shipped to my old address and received a month ago there. Luckily they still had the unopened package. I just had to go over there and get it.

Rob

#14316 3 years ago

Someone out there have a Stern Aerosmith topper???

Just cutting in

#14317 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know of a blackout for sale. Too bad he won't ship. Saskatchewan pickup only

I have one but its not for sale

#14318 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Thank fucking baby Jesus!

#14319 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What did u end up paying and how far from home did u have to drive to get it?!

#14320 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What did u end up paying and how far from home did u have to drive to get it?!

$1,800 and a daytrip. Very nice shape but i plan to go a little overboard making it like new again.

#14321 3 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Thank fucking baby Jesus!

Who said i only want one?
Just for you

Wanted Williams Blackout.
Any condition.

Edit: Hi Spencer. Sorry i forgot to include you

#14322 3 years ago

Now go update every WTB you opened on ALL the sites.

#14323 3 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Now go update every WTB you opened on ALL the sites.

All 2? Some of you guys are far too invested in my life.
Come play a game with me sometime and chill the f out.

#14324 3 years ago

I have one of the very nicest Johnny Mnemonics you would come across that I am considering letting go. I'm not posting a price because it will trigger a boring price police debate, for sure. Its a must see game, perfect clear coated playfield, cliffys, LEDs, custom powdercoat, laseriffic topper, ColorDMD.
plays like new. A little fade on the red under the coindoor but nowhere else. Open to trade ideas. Maybe can talk cash sale but won't be cheap for what it is. I am in no hurry and in fact reluctant to even let it go but we'll see what the interest is, if its low I will gladly keep it.

#14325 3 years ago

Also have a Buck Rogers I would let go. I cleaned up the PF best I could, new rubbers and LEDS, threw a PF protector on it. Ended up installing the All-in-one board from Flippp I will post pics and a price as soon as I get a chance. Or PM me for the fast track. Trades considered.

#14326 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I have one of the very nicest Johnny Mnemonics you would come across that I am considering letting go. I'm not posting a price because it will trigger a boring price police debate, for sure. Its a must see game, perfect clear coated playfield, cliffys, LEDs, custom powdercoat, laseriffic topper, ColorDMD.
plays like new. A little fade on the red under the coindoor but nowhere else. Open to trade ideas. Maybe can talk cash sale but won't be cheap for what it is. I am in no hurry and in fact reluctant to even let it go but we'll see what the interest is, if its low I will gladly keep it.

Is that the one that Al completely restored a few years back? Ultrasonic cleaned, polished, and rebuilt every mech under the PF? New coil labels, etc? Insanity!

That thing was/is incredible to behold.

#14327 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Is that the one that Al completely restored a few years back? Ultrasonic cleaned, polished, and rebuilt every mech under the PF? New coil labels, etc? Insanity!
That thing was/is incredible to behold.

And sanded and clear coated the bottom/inside of the cabinet and and and ...

#14328 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

And sanded and clear coated the bottom/inside of the cabinet and and and ...

Yea it’s a nice one for sure.

#14329 3 years ago

Thinking of selling a pin that’s so f’n special I think I’m just going to keep it. In fact it’s so special that no buyer will ever be worthy to purchase it, for any amount, or even know what pin it is. It’s so special that you’re not even worthy enough to read this post about it nevermind having me telling you anything about it reaching a nirvana level of restoration perfection (and other mods added). Makes HEP look like a clown. I mean the leg bolts alone were hand polished by 7 indonesian child workers over a period of 5 months. PM me for price. But don’t because I’m not selling it ever. But man, it’s special and would cost you more than you could even afford. Too much really. So much that I’m not going to tell you the price. Not just because it’s stratopherically high but because you’re not even worthy to know it. So I’m not going to tell you. Trades only please. But would be open to reasonable offers if I were open to selling it. Which I’m not. F it’s nice though.

#14330 3 years ago

You guys make me laugh
: )

#14331 3 years ago

Why do I have this as one of my favorites? I guess there is always hope.

#14332 3 years ago

I changed my mind. For the right price, I will in fact consider letting it go. When hell freezes over.

#14333 3 years ago

Chirps, Canada has chirps for sale.

#14334 3 years ago

Just for the record, this thread has become pretty toxic lately and thus the greatly reduced number of actual for sale posts being made. The sniping and price policing is proving fatal. Oh well, lots of other places to advertise pins for sale. Enjoy not hearing about them here...

#14335 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Enjoy not hearing about them here...

Thanks!

#14336 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Enjoy not hearing about them here...

Take me with you!!!

#14337 3 years ago

Buck Rogers. I'm in for about $2500 including the Flipp! Board, PF protector, LEDs, and rubbers. Make me an offer. It's in the garage now. Easy move.

Pics.

https://www.amazon.ca/photos/share/ESkVkCxvVsdXDEukBCSw57SH12haEjJWHX9zLXsGzMH

#14338 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just for the record, this thread has become pretty toxic lately and thus the greatly reduced number of actual for sale posts being made. The sniping and price policing is proving fatal. Oh well, lots of other places to advertise pins for sale. Enjoy not hearing about them here...

We should start a “pins for sale in Canada” thread

I have 3 blackouts for sale.

#14339 3 years ago

Enough of the rambling. Someone sell something!

PM me if you have:

Dialed In LE
Wonka LE
Hobbit LE
Deadpool (any model)
Sopranos
TNA
WOZ (2.0 boards)

#14340 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Enough of the rambling. Someone sell something!
PM me if you have:
Dialed In LE
Wonka LE
Hobbit LE
Deadpool (any model)
Sopranos
TNA
WOZ (2.0 boards)

Soprano is such a fun, easy access game!

#14341 3 years ago

Looking for Monster Bash Remake. Any Trim, LE, SE, or CE.

Looking for Ontario. Come on guys, I know you have one, everyone has one! Hit me up if you want to get rid of yours.

#14342 3 years ago

I actually played Blackout last night and got into Blackout Mode and damn yeah that's a fun game, I can see why people love it.

#14343 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I actually played Blackout last night and got into Blackout Mode and damn yeah that's a fun game, I can see why people love it.

It has a cool light show when you "achieve" black out. Great early pin.

#14344 3 years ago

Sm red 7000 firm

Twd pro plus color huo 7000 firm

Rob zombie 6600 huo

Local pick up only.

Lots of pics on cl kijiji and fb market

#14345 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sm red 7000 firm
Twd pro plus color huo 7000 firm
Rob zombie 6600 huo
Local pick up only.
Lots of pics on cl kijiji and fb market

Shit dog, they charging you by the letter?

#14346 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

rlol ikr brb its 2m2h

#14347 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

We should start a “pins for sale in Canada” thread
I have 3 blackouts for sale.

^^When youre late to the party but want to feel included

#14348 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You know exactly what the parameters of the deal are, its actually perfect!

#14349 3 years ago
Quoted from vex:

You know exactly what the parameters of the deal are, its actually perfect!

I actually do wish pinside implemented an "insert drop down" feature. You make a post like that, but you can click to see more details of it, click again to see photos, etc. I think you can kind of do that with spoilers, but it never really works the same and just ends up feeling really cumbersome doing it that way (plus it's not very fast or intuitive to do).

#14350 3 years ago

Not saying I have one for sale ...but how much do you guys think a very good condition WH2O would be worth in the Ontario/Canada market nowadays? Mine has the original topper, Leds, just replaced upper flipper, etc.

I never see these for sale and they are about $5800 USD. Thoughts?

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/287?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.