(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 497.
#14151 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looking for a Blackout. Any leads let me know.

$2,500 in Ottawa. All yours man

#14152 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Where do we add those letters under the avatar, while I'm at it?

In your profile settings it asks you to provide your high score initials and preferred games.

As for the hug 'n tug/reacharound discussion, at least in BC glory holes are being promoted by the health department. Nothing like anonymous STDs.

#14153 3 years ago

Anybody in Canada want to talk about hug n' tugs and reacharounds?

This thread has gone downhill in a hurry.

#14154 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

In your profile settings it asks you to provide your high score initials and preferred games.
As for the hug 'n tug/reacharound discussion, at least in BC glory holes are being promoted by the health department. Nothing like anonymous STDs.

Oh man, don't put my quote next to glory holes, hug'n tug or STDs! Lol, thanks for instructions how to add those initials, I'll go update!

#14155 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Spencer man, you have downvoted or had something negative to say about so much of what ive posted since joining pinside that i could care less about anything bothering you. You have too much time and too little tact. Good day sir :p

There is a reason for that and its not because I'm getting sick of seeing your wanted Blackout ads when they are available. Seems, I'm not the only one and also seems your a bit more worked up about it then you want us to believe. So sorry I disagree with you, I'll change the thread title to help you out, well help us all out.

#14156 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Anybody in Canada want to talk about hug n' tugs and reacharounds?
This thread has gone downhill in a hurry.

Hey, start your own thread about that kinky stuff, this thread is all about over priced Blackout machines.

#14157 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I guess the other option is we change this thread name to Canada games for sale plus Grayson's dad talks about buying a blackout but doesn't follow through.

Fixed it for you.

#14158 3 years ago

Still looking for a dead pool premium or pro. Let me know if you guys have any leads

#14159 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Still looking for a dead pool premium or pro. Let me know if you guys have any leads

Pat, once we locate a Blackout, Ill change the title to Deadpool wanted. Just trying to be helpful!

#14160 3 years ago

Williams taxi for sale..little wear around the pops, and a few barely noticeable broken plastics around the slings. Has leds, keys, and schematics..all displays work good, cabinet is pretty solid, and she plays great..asking 3700..would be open to partial trade + $ for a game on my wish list..not looking to ship at this time..

#14161 3 years ago

There was a bunch of ACDC premiums for sale lately. I might have a trade for one. Hit me up if not sold. MET premium I'd like too.

#14162 3 years ago

Oh what the heck. If anyone in Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Alberta has a x-men pro for sale or trade, let me know!

#14163 3 years ago

I'm getting blackout drunk tonight. Will sell my memories...or whatevers left....for $2500. Send me PM!

#14164 3 years ago

Oh so Spencer is a 8yr old. Now it all makes sense.
Whatever, you do you man. Ill sit back and laugh at the time youre spending on little old me lol

#14165 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Blackout

#14166 3 years ago

Love the updated thread title, however you forgot to put the under 2k Blackout

#14167 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Love the updated thread title, however you forgot to put the under 2k Blackout

Sorry fixed that too!

#14168 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm getting blackout drunk tonight. Will sell my memories...or whatevers left....for $2500. Send me PM!

Pm sent.

#14169 3 years ago

I really laughed out loud about that title, can't say I'm fully aware about the issue, but I'm now on the lookout for a blackout!

#14170 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh so Spencer is a 8yr old. Now it all makes sense.
Whatever, you do you man. Ill sit back and laugh at the time youre spending on little old me lol

I honestly have nothing better to do then lend a hand. I thought you would be happy?

#14171 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

but I'm now on the lookout for a blackout

Thinking the price of Blackouts are going to rise in Canada

#14172 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just cracked the whiskey open after afternoon beers. Wife is playing Vegas and said to me, I've never seen -10db on the amp. Should be a good night as the music is getting louder in the house

#14173 3 years ago

Centaur or Fathom.. If you can't find a blackout. The sounds on the Fathom are incredible!

.. however, doesn't beat a Blackout, imo! Don't I wish I could find one..

#14174 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Pat, once we locate a Blackout, Ill change the title to Deadpool wanted. Just trying to be helpful!

Spencer also looking for a trade/sale for my NBA Stern. Once we find a blackout and Pat finds a Deadpool can I get dibs on the next title change?!

#14175 3 years ago

While its not my choice, if Spider-man or Transformers LE don’t sell, I’d consider selling my Deadpool premium. Not sure what I would want for it as I just considered it when I read Boat’s post. Has a shaker and Stern’s inner art blades. If you are interested, PM me.

#14176 3 years ago

Bahaha thread change title is hilarious.

#14177 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I honestly have nothing better to do then lend a hand. I thought you would be happy?

Since you have so much time to dedicate to me, if you go back through my history you will also see ive ive asked about Blackout about 12 times in 2.5yrs. I find it funny that an average of one post every 2mo has set you on such a mission. No wonder i got a text about you and a potential rage issue lol. Relax man. Enjoy life. Buy a Blackout. It will bring you joy

Ps: youre quite the keyboard hero. Why dont you come visit me sometime? Im curious how much you run your mouth when you arent sitting in front of a screen.

#14178 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I honestly have nothing better to do

Yup

#14179 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Since you have so much time to dedicate to me, if you go back through my history you will also see ive ive asked about Blackout about 12 times in 2.5yrs. I find it funny that an average of one post every 2mo has set you on such a mission. No wonder i got a text about you and a potential rage issue lol. Relax man. Enjoy life. Buy a Blackout. It will bring you joy
Ps: youre quite the keyboard hero. Why dont you come visit me sometime? Im curious how much you run your mouth when you arent sitting in front of a screen.

Mike Tyson actually just announced his Legends Only boxing league. Maybe you can look into this? Sounds like you’re off to a great start to promote this fight card...

#14180 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have a Black Hole I was contemplating selling. Just had the boards serviced but hadn't got further in restoring it yet. Too many other summer hobbies.

If you scribble out "hole" and write "out" in its place, I know a guy that will definitely, maybe, possibly, unlikely buy it today or tomorrow or soonish.

#14181 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If you scribble out "hole" and write "out" in its place, I know a guy that will definitely, maybe, possibly, unlikely buy it today or tomorrow or soonish.

Same here! Is it under 2K though?

#14182 3 years ago

Besides a Blackout, if the border remains closed indefinitely, it will be much harder to find games up here in Canada. Especially if looking for a specific title. A few of my games (GnR, Dr. Who, Shadow) have come from the US.

#14183 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

im not the personality type to get upset over internet bs.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why dont you come visit me sometime?

Self awareness might not be your super power.

#14184 3 years ago

I can't believe I haven't been offered a x-men pro yet. This thread is clearly broken.

#14185 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I can't believe I haven't been offered a x-men pro yet. This thread is clearly broken.

It is not a common game; I have only seen one pro in Canada in the last several years. Just be patient and keep your eyes open!

#14186 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Self awareness might not be your super power.

Ok i see how it came across as a fight thing but i meant it more like i see him as the type to not have much to say to someones face.
Not interested in a title bout or anytjing lol

#14187 3 years ago

Take it out to the playfield.
One on one,
High score wins.

On Blackout naturally.

#14188 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ok i see how it came across as a fight thing but i meant it more like i see him as the type to not have much to say to someones face.
Not interested in a title bout or anytjing lol

What did I say, seems to have really set you off, just trying to help and I haven't said anything I wouldn't repeat directly to you or anyone for that matter. ( I don't like your posts, them fighting words now?? ) LOL.

#14189 3 years ago

Lets get this thread back to game sales.

Anyone interested a gottlieb hearts and spades aab?

Rare game

Can provide more info if anyone is interested.

Shipping also available if needed.

#14190 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Take it out to the playfield.
One on one,
High score wins.
On Blackout naturally.

Strangely enough this is something the community could get behind. Not in a negative way I hope. Just some friendly pinball on this now legendary in Canada SS game.

#14191 3 years ago

I signed up for pinside 5 years ago today. To celebrate, I feel a blackout coming on

#14192 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I signed up for pinside 5 years ago today. To celebrate, I feel a blackout coming on

Well it is the long weekend... I say go for it

#14193 3 years ago

You guys....funny shit, lets not have it become the baywatch debacle.

#14194 3 years ago

Deposit has been put down on taxi..Sale pending..

#14195 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have a Black Hole I was contemplating selling. Just had the boards serviced but hadn't got further in restoring it yet. Too many other summer hobbies.

That’s intriguing. Can you fire me some pics?

#14196 3 years ago

Long shot, but does anyone have a multimorphic they might want to sell? I'd like to try one out.

#14197 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade a 90's - 00's DMD pin for any Gottlieb or Bally pin off my collection. Would trade all or just one of them! +/- cash.. Depending on the deal. Must be driving distance of Regina,sk. Message me with whatever pin you'd consider trading & any questions regarding mine. cheers!

#14198 3 years ago

Some games located just north of Toronto:

Theatre of Magic (Restored)
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/theatre-of-magic-restored-playfield-and-upgrades.10108/

Guns N Roses (Pin2Dmd + Pinsound)
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/de-guns-n-roses.10213/

Shadow (lots of extra parts including a cc'd extra pf, plastics etc...).
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/bally-shadow.10212/

#14199 3 years ago

putting up my nice whirlwind , leds , fully working , nice original condition , willing to ship , will pack and pallet ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/williams-whirlwind-pinball-machine-nice-condition-leds-5750/1516285418

Added over 4 years ago:

game has been sold !

#14200 3 years ago

Other than Pin Rev and MAACA, any other pin forum on the US side, close to either Ottawa or Montreal?

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/284?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.