(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 493.
#14051 3 years ago

I have a Pinball Magic up for trade. Or sell for 6500 Canadian dollars. It's in very good condition. There's pictures on the for sale ad. I'm also willing to ship.

#14052 3 years ago

Shout out to Macdaddy1974 for sending me an excellent example of a Kiss Pro. Topper and with a Gene Simmons autograph! Manitoulin got it to the Mississauga depot from Edmonton in less than three days.

#14053 3 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

I have a Pinball Magic up for trade. Or sell for 6500 Canadian dollars. It's in very good condition. There's pictures on the for sale ad. I'm also willing to ship.

Have someone coming from NB to pick up a game. If anyone is interested in the GTA, maybe they can help with the shipping?

#14054 3 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

Great seller buy with confidence

#14055 3 years ago

Firepower $2,000 obo

Good
-new leg brackets
-new leg levelers
-new updated flippers
-Led translite and G.I.
-Clean boards and good displays
-all switches and coils working*
-flipper assemblies swapped for newer/better ones from another game (but not new)
-has original coin mechs still

Bad
-backglass has typical paint cracks
-some wear at right sling
-something is triggering the phrase "you won one mission" repeatedly during play.
-left flipper coil just started getting weak today (of course) Though i may just fix it tomorrow so i can play properly again.

Delivery within 60min drive for $100
Comfortable shipping

#14056 3 years ago

The guy selling the minty restored Williams Indy in Montreal for $3,500 blocked me as soon as i said i could make the drive out to see the pin. Its almost like it was a scam and he doesnt want me to come see it. Hmm i didnt see that coming lol

#14057 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The guy selling the minty restored Williams Indy in Montreal for $3,500 blocked me as soon as i said i could make the drive out to see the pin. Its almost like it was a scam and he doesnt want me to come see it. Hmm i didnt see that coming lol

I'd drive up from Nova Scotia for that deal! If it was only real. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

#14058 3 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

I'd drive up from Nova Scotia for that deal! If it was only real. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

I'd be willing to hijack your return Mad Max style for that price...

#14059 3 years ago

Looking for a good condition Whirlwind or Taxi in the B.C. or Alberta area. Cash ready. Also have a nice TOM I would condisder trading.

#14060 3 years ago

No love for Annie?? Lol

#14061 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

If I hadn't just picked up a sega star wars, I'd be interested in your Data East one. It seems to be in great shape, and fairly priced. Good luck with both sales!

I paid $2100 for mine like 5 or 6 years ago. Sold it for $4K and thought I'd robbed the bank. Man, these prices are amazing.

#14062 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I paid $2100 for mine like 5 or 6 years ago. Sold it for $4K and thought I'd robbed the bank. Man, these prices are amazing.

I know how you feel.....I paid $1500 for mine and sold it for $2100...LOL

#14063 3 years ago

Price $8,200. I paid $9,000
two years ago. I have added a shaker motor some playfield strip lights and an AC/DC pingulp. She also has an interactive topper, really cool! Game plays fast and fun. Can do video chat if you would like to see her in action. I can also wrap her really good for shipping!
For the sake of transparency I’ll list anything I could find/pick so there are little or no surprises.
Cons:
1)the display has two columns out. It’s hardly noticeable but it is there. I can send pics.
2)there is a magnet under the play field for the bell, not working. I am not really sure what it does. I think if you reach a certain mode it makes the bell swing. It doesn’t affect gameplay in anyway that I can see and every AC/DC owner I have spoke to didn’t even know it existed.
3)the led light in the backbox is being supported with electrical tape. I’m pretty sure it’s just for backup but it’s not stock!lol
I can send pics
4) there is some cabinet wrinkles around one back leg and also a couple of small blemishes. I ca send pics.

Pros:
This is an amazing game at a very reasonable price.

Most of my pin activity has been on Pinrev. I you want to search me there. I have it listed on Pinrev also with pictures. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to message me.

#14064 3 years ago

Sorry, it’s an AC/DC PREMIUM!!
Lol!!!

#14065 3 years ago

Just wanted to throw out a thank you to Jesperpark for a super easy transaction. Fast payment, on time pick up and very easy to deal with. The way all transactions should be.

#14066 3 years ago

Worked well both ways, Spencer was great to deal with. Everything was exactly as described, machine was flawless. A very smooth transaction

#14068 3 years ago

Yes, It is Bill‘s out of Lucky’s Lounge last time I played the game it played well. It is routed but Bill takes care of his machines pretty well. One of my favourite machines there.

#14069 3 years ago

ok thanks , will he ship ? and is he on pinside ? if yes please post his user name

#14070 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

if yes please post his user name

Ninjaboot

#14071 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

ok thanks , will he ship ? and is he on pinside ? if yes please post his user name

I have friends who have had games shipped to them from Bill in the past.

#14072 3 years ago

I bought a Met Pro from him and he shipped it to me in PEI. Easy to deal with and things went very smoothly. Game was routed very very lightly. Was almost new condition.

Quoted from luch:

#14073 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yes, It is Bill‘s out of Lucky’s Lounge last time I played the game it played well. It is routed but Bill takes care of his machines pretty well. One of my favourite machines there.

Tron plays great there.
I like beating DRT on it
Bill is great to deal with.

#14074 3 years ago

ok thanks everyone , will pass on the info , great to hear good things

#14075 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Tron plays great there.
I like beating DRT on it

I've always found it a ass kicker for sure. I don't think I've even got a replay on it

#14076 3 years ago

Anyone have any recommendations where I'd be able to get a playfield properly clear-coated/polished/finished for use in Canada?

#14077 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnJN:

Anyone have any recommendations where I'd be able to get a playfield properly clear-coated/polished/finished for use in Canada?

Absolute pinball in Sasktooon does it, but I don’t know if he only does playfield a.
He does FULL restores, worth a call. He’s pretty meticulous

#14078 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnJN:

Try stretch7 he's in Leduc here near Edmonton, does great work

#14079 3 years ago

AC/DC PREMIUM $7,999.99
Has shaker, led strips and interactive topper.
Final price drop. If no interest by Monday I’ll put her pack in the lineup.
Have a great weekend!

#14080 3 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

AC/DC PREMIUM $7,999.99
Has shaker, led strips and interactive topper.
Final price drop. If no interest by Monday I’ll put her pack in the lineup.
Have a great weekend!

Great seller, I've bought from him twice. Both pins were above expectations, and basically bomb, earthquake and supernova-proofed in the packaging.

#14081 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Great seller, I've bought from him twice. Both pins were above expectations, and basically bomb, earthquake and supernova-proofed in the packaging.

Thanks Evan, appreciate the great comments! You definitely made the whole process very easy and smooth!
Want a really nice AC/DC!? Lol

#14082 3 years ago

I’m looking for a virtual pinball machine. I’d be interested a mini or full sized machine. Does anyone have one they’d sell?

If not, does anyone know of an online store that sells mini virtual pinball machines within Canada?

#14083 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I’m looking for a virtual pinball machine. I’d be interested a mini or full sized machine. Does anyone have one they’d sell?
If not, does anyone know of an online store that sells mini virtual pinball machines within Canada?

Pauz21 in sask had one recently for sale. There's a arcade company in Edmonton that builds and sells them. Can't remember their name. They were sponsors at yegpin the last few years.

#14084 3 years ago

Retroactive Arcade...
Casey

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a arcade company in Edmonton that builds and sells them. Can't remember their name. They were sponsors at yegpin the last few years.

#14085 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Retroactive Arcade...
Casey

I would personally stay away from retroactive. Unfortunately, I had one of the worst customer service experiences with them ever. They do make a great product though.

transprtr4u’s personality just makes everyone around him happy so everyone is nice to him hahaha!

#14086 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

They show up on kijiji often, do you have any experience with them? You may be better off paying more and buying from one of the people who make them commercially and offer some level of support. VP's can be very fickle and adding new tables and keeping things working can be a bit of chore if you do not have some interest in learning how they work. I had built a pretty pimped out one a few years back and sold it after a short period of time as it just didn't scratch the itch I was hoping it would.

#14087 3 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my R&M spot #217 towards a pin.
Looking for EHOH, TZ, IJ or maybe Jurassic Park LE.

#14088 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Toying with the idea of trading my R&M spot #217 towards a pin.
Looking for EHOH, TZ, IJ or maybe Jurassic Park LE.

Don't do it man.

#14089 3 years ago

Yes, sell me your spot instead.

#14090 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Yes, sell me your spot instead.

Spot?

Mines in tha basement!!!!

#14091 3 years ago

Been thinking of maybe letting my HUO 2017 Star Wars Pro go in the near future. Don't really need to sell it in a hurry, but ive been playing it way less in the last year or so since i've finished it. No real mods on it, but I did put Titan glow bands on it a while back and it has a shaker motor. Also has magnet mount strips for Pinstadiums on it. Looking for local'ish sale if possible. Not considering trades at this time. DM me if interested.

#14092 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Price drop.
$6800 for Transformers LE
$8400 for Spider-man

Last price drop. If they don’t sell I’ll just keep them.

$6500 for Transformers LE
$8000 for Spider-man

#14093 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Still hoping to find a Blackout to give some love during covid quarenteen. Going a little crazy here and need a project lol. I would also be interested in Black Knight or even a Firepower project but Blackout is definitely number one. I need to feed my early solid state craving.

One here is Ottawa just posted. I have bought from the seller. Nice guy. Lives 5 minutes from me. Better jump quick if you want it

Please view this ad:

Williams blackout pinball - great condition,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/williams-blackout-pinball-great-condition/1514769803?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 2,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

#14094 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

One here is Ottawa just posted. I have bought from the seller. Nice guy. Lives 5 minutes from me. Better jump quick if you want it
Please view this ad:
Williams blackout pinball - great condition,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/williams-blackout-pinball-great-condition/1514769803?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android
Price: $ 2,500
Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

I wont have to jump too quick. He has tried to sell it at that price before. I searching. Im not desperate. $2,500 is crazy. I bought Gorgar, Firepower, Black Knight and High Speed in the last 3mo. Each for less than that. Hell my Swords of Fury and Skateball were 3k or less (also in the last 3mo.)
I offered him $2,000. Thats more than fair in my opinion. I doubt anyone else would pay 2k for a Blackout. Im just a sucker for it.

#14095 3 years ago

I'm considering selling my JJP POTC LE #90. I'm the original owner HUO. Located in suburbs of Hamilton, ON. Game is immaculate and has a bunch of MODS from Mezel Mods added. DM me if you're interested in more info... Cheers!

#14096 3 years ago

Hey Folks!

I'm looking to downsize my collection a bit. However, I was thinking that a trade (or two) might help lessen the blow. For example, two of my games for one on my wishlist, +cash as appropriate, etc.

Games available: 2001, Drop-A-Card, Flying Carpet, Mata Hari (SS)

I'm open to other games, but my wishful wishlist at the moment: Fireball, Centigrade 37, Abra Ca Dabra, Jacks Open, Fathom

I've posted some pictures here: http://www.pinballowners.com/klaxxon. Always prefer local dealings, but let me know what you've got!

#14097 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I wont have to jump too quick. He has tried to sell it at that price before. I searching. Im not desperate. $2,500 is crazy. I bought Gorgar, Firepower, Black Knight and High Speed in the last 3mo. Each for less than that. Hell my Swords of Fury and Skateball were 3k or less (also in the last 3mo.)
I offered him $2,000. Thats more than fair in my opinion. I doubt anyone else would pay 2k for a Blackout. Im just a sucker for it.

"Great playing pinball that works 100%.
$2500 obo
I will not reply to low ball offers."

I guess you probably didn't get a response then...

#14098 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

"Great playing pinball that works 100%.
$2500 obo
I will not reply to low ball offers."
I guess you probably didn't get a response then...

Yeah, apparently 2k is lowballing lol

#14099 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah, apparently 2k is lowballing lol

Lol.. he is selling other pins as well, how about what he's asking on the others, fair?

#14100 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Pauz21 in sask had one recently for sale. There's a arcade company in Edmonton that builds and sells them. Can't remember their name. They were sponsors at yegpin the last few years.

Thx for the plug. but she gone

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/282?hl=steve_d71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.