(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 496.
#13951 3 years ago

Pokey is pretty busy trying to open his pinball Cafe back up this week and isn't on here much right now.. Luc is in Australia! Btw, I'm at a jobsite..sitting outside the walkout patio doors of a beautiful house right now!(having a safety meeting! ) Going to to do the suspended ceiling in the games room next! ill ask around for ya Grason's Dad.. im in saskatoon for the day! Visiting Devron when I get done here!

#13952 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Visiting Devron when I get done here!

Tell him the Skateball he refurbished 6yrs ago looks sharp

#13953 3 years ago

Manitoulin is killing it. No more Day and Ross for me i guess. Quoted $144 from Saskatoon, SK to Mississauga, ON.
Thats down right reasonable

#13954 3 years ago

Another freight option we use at work all the time is Kindersley Transport. I have never shipped a pinball machine with them, but for skids of plastic they are always the cheapest for us. Delayed and Lost (sorry Day and Ross) has gotten downright silly with their freight prices.

#13955 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Manitoulin is killing it. No more Day and Ross for me i guess. Quoted $144 from Saskatoon, SK to Mississauga, ON.

I dont want to ever deal with day&ross again either. I had something shipped tomy depot. One person on the phone told me it would not get shipped until payment is made. So I planned to go to the depot and pay on monday morning. Turned out the game was shipped and was already in town on monday and they needed it picked up within 48 hours. So I had to scramble to arrange somebody to help me get it.
Shipping was fast. But even simple questions could not be ansered correctly. The person on the phone did not even know what the depot closed.

#13956 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Piggy back it on the Ghostbusters! Quebec can't be too far?!

#13957 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Piggy back it on the Ghostbusters! Quebec can't be too far?!

Whoever is buying that Ghostbusters clearly doesnt care about saving a buck
Looks like ive got some friendly folk in Saskatoon willing to lend a hand with my Skateball pickup. Thanks again. Very exciting.

#13958 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I need to fund some summer projects while not losing a pin so I’m wanting to trade my AC/DC for another pin of lower value plus cash.

This AC/DC is HUO low plays and is in mint condition.

Some titles I am looking for include:
Phantom of the Opera
Street Fighter II
Baywatch
Star Wars Data East
Batman TDK
Terminator 3
Starship Troopers
World Poker Tour
Jurassic Park Pro
Deadpool Pro
GOTG Pro

Please fire me off a message if you’re interested. Thanks!

#13959 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

That is one of the reasons I bought a walkout last year among others. I'm not an active buy/sell guy but if you are, make your next home purchase a walkout. You'll never go back.

My place isn't exactly a walkout, but the garage basically opens into the lower rec room area. It's quite convenient and one of the reasons I chose this place.

Rob

#13960 3 years ago

I bought an Escalera stair climbing dolly, I move pins and arcades by myself all the time upstairs and downstairs. Easy Peasy. No need to move and buy a house with a walk out. Save yourself some dough and find a lighly used one for a quarter of the price, like I did.

#13961 3 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

I bought an Escalera stair climbing dolly, I move pins and arcades by myself all the time upstairs and downstairs. Easy Peasy. No need to move and by a house with a walk out. Save yourself some dough and find a lighly used one for a quarter of the price, like I did.

What's a good deal on a used one? I see them pop up every now and then but haven't kept up on what they go for.

#13962 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I paid $170 from Regina to Barrie, depot to depot recently. Can't beat it.

#13963 3 years ago

I don't use Dolly's. I strap the pins to my back and Sherpa the stairs.

#13964 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ive been trying to email Jason (Pokey?) and Luc at Sapp pinball but no luck.

Not sure what email address you were using, but I have not received anything.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pokey is pretty busy trying to open his pinball Cafe back up this week

Sigh. Yah. Strange times to be a small business owner.

#13965 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Not sure what email address you were using, but I have not received anything.

Sigh. Yah. Strange times to be a small business owner.

Oh, hey man. I got your email from Ethan. He must have had it wrong. No worries, Ive got Kyle helping me out.

#13966 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh, hey man. I got your email from Ethan. He must have had it wrong. No worries, Ive got Kyle helping me out.

Kyle is a good dude. Your in good hands.

#13967 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I don't use Dolly's. I strap the pins to my back and Sherpa the stairs.

One man pin moving machine! Seriously one of those escalara things would be killer though

#13968 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

One man pin moving machine! Seriously one of those escalara things would be killer though

Love mine. But none used my way so had to go full price retail. Not so fun lol.

#13969 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I've tried an escalara once, it's ok, and only good if you have perfectly straight stairs.

I prefer my two-wheeler with pneumatic tires. No damage to steps like appliance dollies cause

And yes, I've moved things alone that I really shouldn't have. I'm not that young [read: stupid] anymore lol

#13970 3 years ago

I have a 1977 Williams Big Deal and a 1974 Gottlieb Skyjump. Both have been recently gone through, new rubbers cleaned and waxed. Looking to trade for an early solid state with sound (no chimes).

#13971 3 years ago

PM me if you're selling any of the following:

WOZ Ruby Red, Hobbit, TNA, or Deadpool (pro/prem/LE)

#13972 3 years ago

For sale/trade Vancouver BC area.

Deadpool Pro HUO: $7500
Stranger Things Pro HUO: $6800
Tron Legacy Pro HUO, modded: $10500

Only interested in trade for HUO Iron Maiden Prem otherwise cash sale only.

Prices are firm. PM please for more info pics etc.

Can ship but cannot pack/pallet. Expect to add $150-200 for packing and moving from my house to depot (I pay a company to do this) unless your shipper will do that for you.

Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

Stranger Things now on consignment at John’s Jukes. Tron and DP no longer for sale. thanks

#13973 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

For sale/trade Vancouver BC area.
Deadpool Pro HUO: $7500
Stranger Things Pro HUO: $6800
Tron Legacy Pro HUO, modded: $10500
Only interested in trade for HUO Iron Maiden Prem otherwise cash sale only.
Prices are firm. PM please for more info pics etc.
Can ship but cannot pack/pallet. Expect to add $150-200 for packing and moving from my house to depot (I pay a company to do this) unless your shipper will do that for you.
Thanks!

You trade these to John?

#13974 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You trade these to John?

Tron and Stranger Things going on consignment most likely with him if not sold this week on my own.

His showroom is full at the moment so no room to bring in my games yet. He does have a nice HUO Met Prem if anyone is looking...

I have the Deadpool available if you are still looking Trevor. PM if interested.

#13975 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Looking for help in Saskatoon.
Hi guys. Ive been talking to a guy in Saskatoon and im going to buy his Skateball. The issue is he is not a pinball guy nor does he have any ties to the community. Hes just owned the one game for the last 6yrs and doesnt know anything about it other than he bought it from Devron and its been fun.
I need some one who can pick it up, pack it up and take it to the Manitoulin depot for me. I would compensate this person for their help obviously. My other concern was with the seller having no ties to the community and a long distance payment. If someone (more reputable) is going to get the game for me i can either
a) send payment to the seller once you arrive at his home
or
b) send the transfer to the person picking the game up and have them hand over the cash. Either way if someone is picking it up for me it puts the whole thing at ease in my mind again. The seller does seem legit though.
Long winded. Anyway, if you can help me here, id appreciate it. Please PM me
Edit: Monday July 13th pre 6pm would be the seller ideal meet time. Thats just ideal. We'll work out whatever is necessary to make it happen.

My buddy has one in London that he would maybe sell. Great playfield, fully LED'd, nice backglass, cabinet not great.

#13976 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Tron and Stranger Things going on consignment most likely with him if not sold this week on my own.
His showroom is full at the moment so no room to bring in my games yet. He does have a nice HUO Met Prem if anyone is looking...
I have the Deadpool available if you are still looking Trevor. PM if interested.

I’d love a Deadpool but I need to sell at least one game first. No room at moment.

#13977 3 years ago

I have a question of a value on a pin I am thinking about selling

Star Wars Data East

I completely went through this pin and it's playing 100%, was beat when i got it a year or so back.

Completly stripped, body work, painted the cabinet, applied new screen printed decals
Playfield swap to a better playfield
all new plastics
Led's throughout
Color DMD
Rebuilt flippers
Blue Titan rubbers
All mech's taken apart, cleaned and reinstalled
Cliffy's added
3 spotlights added
NV Ram

Probably other items that I don't remember

I need the space, but my wife is going to be mad I sell this one, so it's a tough choice

#13978 3 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

My buddy has one in London that he would maybe sell. Great playfield, fully LED'd, nice backglass, cabinet not great.

Thanks. I spoke to him but the one out west was both a better price and much better shape. Still always appreciate the heads up though.
Still looking or a Blackout if anyone knows of one.

#13979 3 years ago

Sega Lost in Space for sale in Winnipeg.
$4700 with a ColorDMD!
- Recently shopped with new rubber and all LED except the flashers under playfield WARNING inserts
- Lighted LED hinge covers
- Upgraded speakers
Playfield is in great condition with factory Mylar and very little wear. Cabinet has some fade on the right side.
Message me if you’re interested.
Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice example of a pretty rare machine, only ~600 made. Full top side disassembly and cleaned and waxed. All LED except for some of the under playfield flashers. - ColorDMD - NVRAM...”
2020-06-21
Winnipeg, MB
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 224 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13980 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Thanks. I spoke to him but the one out west was both a better price and much better shape. Still always appreciate the heads up though.
Still looking or a Blackout if anyone knows of one.

I know you are still hunting hard for Blackout. There is one in London too but don't think he will shake it loose! If he does and I catch wind of it I will let you know!

#13981 3 years ago

First world problems, this is why I have a few collectors storing machines at our arcade, they ran out of room.

Sounds like a nice machine shouldn’t be too hard to sell.

Quoted from jesperpark:

I have a question of a value on a pin I am thinking about selling
Star Wars Data East
I completely went through this pin and it's playing 100%, was beat when i got it a year or so back.
Completly stripped, body work, painted the cabinet, applied new screen printed decals
Playfield swap to a better playfield
all new plastics
Led's throughout
Color DMD
Rebuilt flippers
Blue Titan rubbers
All mech's taken apart, cleaned and reinstalled
Cliffy's added
3 spotlights added
NV Ram
Probably other items that I don't remember
I need the space, but my wife is going to be mad I sell this one, so it's a tough choice

#13982 3 years ago

Who scored the nice deal on the Monte Carlo bear Edmonton. I tried to get it but friggin Covid. If I leave the province I’m home from work for two weeks. Tired of this sh/t already.

#13983 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Who scored the nice deal on the Monte Carlo bear Edmonton. I tried to get it but friggin Covid. If I leave the province I’m home from work for two weeks. Tired of this sh/t already.

If you made the deal , I would have helped you pick it up! Next time reach out!

#13984 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Manitoba had the same provincial travel rules, but just recently relaxed is so that you no longer have to isolate for two weeks. It might be worth checking Saskatchewan's rules again, maybe they recently relaxed as well. It won't help with the Monte Carlo deal, but might help with the next one.

#13985 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If you made the deal , I would have helped you pick it up! Next time reach out!

Appreciate it. I was trying to reach my wife’s cousin in Edmonton and took two days to hear back from him.

Next time and thanks.

#13986 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Manitoba had the same provincial travel rules, but just recently relaxed is so that you no longer have to isolate for two weeks. It might be worth checking Saskatchewan's rules again, maybe they recently relaxed as well. It won't help with the Monte Carlo deal, but might help with the next one.

I don’t believe our provincial rules were the problem. It’s a work rule for me.

#13987 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Next time and thanks

Your welcome

#13988 3 years ago

Still looking for a JPLE or Premium. I suspect I'll be looking for a while, but putting it out there!!

#13989 3 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

I know you are still hunting hard for Blackout. There is one in London too but don't think he will shake it loose! If he does and I catch wind of it I will let you know!

Here's another option:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98970

#13990 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I don’t believe our provincial rules were the problem. It’s a work rule for me.

There’s only a national rule on isolating if you leave the country. They can’t do anything about province to province. My wife’s work tried telling them if they left the province it was two weeks off on their own time after. She’s a nurse and their union told them they couldn’t enforce it. If they wanted them to isolate after it was paid.

#13991 3 years ago

Much appreciated but i need a Canadian seller. Thanks.

Also, im bringing 3 games and another toy into the house over the next week so of course this is when ill see several Blackouts go up for sale (when i dont have any space left)

#13992 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

There’s only a national rule on isolating if you leave the country. They can’t do anything about province to province. My wife’s work tried telling them if they left the province it was two weeks off on their own time after. She’s a nurse and their union told them they couldn’t enforce it. If they wanted them to isolate after it was paid.

I don’t work for a union.

#13993 3 years ago

I worked for the Japs,
Take the union any day.

#13994 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I have a Road Show listed on the Ottawa area. link: https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26427
I have never shipped so would rather not. I can't deliver anywhere anyway my truck is out of commission right now.

Game is sold.

#13995 3 years ago

Has anyone had any dealings with Al Amurault
in Nova Scotia? Company is Silverballgames.
Looking at a game he has for sale. Legit guy?
silverballgames.ca

#13996 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

silverballgames.ca

The seller for my GoT used Silverball games to help him pack and send the game to me.Was very well packed. Seems legit although I had no direct dealings.

#13997 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

silverballgames.ca

There is a guy coming to pick-up a game from me in NB. Maybe you can work something out with him to bring the game for you on his way to Ontario?

#13998 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

The seller for my GoT used Silverball games to help him pack and send the game to me.Was very well packed. Seems legit although I had no direct dealings.

We spoke at 6am Ontario time. He sold the game on me after we already agreed id buy it. Cant be too solid of a guy if he couldnt wait the 3hrs for the bank to open
Balls

#13999 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Much appreciated but i need a Canadian seller. Thanks.
Also, im bringing 3 games and another toy into the house over the next week so of course this is when ill see several Blackouts go up for sale (when i dont have any space left)

There was also a Blackout project for sale in Michigan for $900 but its already gone.

#14000 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

There was also a Blackout project for sale in Michigan for $900 but its already gone.

Ok ok i need a passport lol

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/280?hl=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.