(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 497.
#1351 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Zio is a real person and his son could whip all our butts in pinball.

yup. i beat him 5% of the time...on my machines

#1352 9 years ago

Zio is very real. I know him well. You can do business with him in confidence, very professional.

#1353 9 years ago

No longer looking for a Judge Dredd, James in Calgary helped me out

#1354 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Easy, could just be a quick typo. Besides, I'm sure there are a few people in Yellowknife that can't spell Yellowknife

It was a joke, but obviously not a funny one. Why so serious, Canadian pinside?

#1355 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Then put a smiley

Just looked as though you were serious. No biggie.

#1356 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Cuz you sounded like a dick, use emoticons or think before posting.

#1357 9 years ago

Profile updated using my PC this time, not the Ipad. I already have a Road Kings, however also in the search for a second game to help with doing a comparison with the restoration. I intend on having one excellent restored game to keep and the second one will be in working condition and sold once project is finished.

#1358 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

X-Men Magneto with custom topper, custom shooter rod, LED's and light up flipper buttons. Home use only. A real beauty. $5900

Gone to a new home. New owner very happy.

#1359 9 years ago
Quoted from zio:

Does anyone have a Road Kings they want to sell? Needs to be in working condition.

IIRC there was one on Vancouver CL a few weeks ago, put a wanted ad up on CL and you may catch someone trying to flip it.

Good luck with your search. Last time I played RK was in the back in 1986 in the finals of the UK pinball Wizard Champs

BTW Zio is a very real person and one of the nicest pinball collectors I know

#1360 9 years ago

I have an X-Men LE Magneto that I'd be willing to trade. Many titles wanted +/- cash as needed.

#1361 9 years ago

Anyone want a set of Lollipop decals for your Wizard of Oz, from Wozmods.com?

I may have had a few to many drinks before ordering last night! Got the shipped email this morning, whoops.

Anyway I got 2 sets coming, only want/need one. They are $19.95 plus $4 shipping. Looking for $12 shipped anywhere in Canada. ( so I can buy the Crystal ball decals I actually wanted, lol )

-Spencer

#1362 9 years ago

PM sent Spencer.

#1363 9 years ago

Sold, thanks Reg.

Now, onto selling TFLE again.

#1365 9 years ago

Still looking for Star Trek Pro. Would also look at High Speed, NGG, RBION or Spiderman if available.

#1366 9 years ago

New year, new plan, going to list all my pins to pursue another passion with my family. First up...

Stern combo for sale:

TFLE loaded with mods (topper, led backbox mod, mirror blades, game has everything )

SM with lots of mods ( alt backglass, full leds, custom slingshots, topper, speaker leds, etc )

I know the TFLE is HUO, suspect the SM is as well. Both goodie bags stapled to cab. Original parts and extra's included.

Package price $10K

Will not sell SM alone right now, will sell TFLE for $4450.

-I should add, no shipping unless you arrange it. Also, my games have been seen by many Pinsiders and I take pride in maintaining and upgrading them and can provide numerous references if needed.

#1367 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice STTNG they are ready to part with?

#1368 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

New year, new plan, going to list all my pins to pursue another passion with my family. First up...
Stern combo for sale:
TFLE loaded with mods (topper, led backbox mod, mirror blades, game has everything )
SM with lots of mods ( alt backglass, full leds, custom slingshots, topper, speaker leds, etc )
I know the TFLE is HUO, suspect the SM is as well. Both goodie bags stapled to cab. Original parts and extra's included.
Package price $10K
Will not sell SM alone right now, will sell TFLE for $4450.
-I should add, no shipping unless you arrange it. Also, my games have been seen by many Pinsiders and I take pride in maintaining and upgrading them and can provide numerous references if needed.

Holy Spencer, you change gears hard. You just got head long into the hobby 18 months ago and now your getting out in a big way. I give you credit, you don't do anything half-assed in life. Good luck in the new endeavors.

QSS

#1369 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Holy Spencer, you change gears hard. You just got head long into the hobby 18 months ago and now your getting out in a big way. I give you credit, you don't do anything half-assed in life. Good luck in the new endeavors.
QSS

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them. They want Pacman and skeeball and kids stuff. I was hoping they would take to it more but it hasn't happened. If I don't play them, they would sit for weeks and collect dust and that's just a waste when I'm sure someone else would enjoy them. I may buy a few cheaper titles if the kids enjoy them but right now, they only want JP, so we shall see...

Id prefer to sell them one at a time and see how that goes but the lack of interest in TFLE is having me think a little different.

I think I will always own at least one because I really do love the hobby but if im the only one playing them, there is no point in having 6.

-Spencer

#1370 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I think I will always own at least one because I really do love the hobby but if im the only one playing them, there is no point in having 6.

Invite some friends over, I am the only only playing them in my house but I still want more.

#1371 9 years ago

I'm pretty much the only one playing mine at home.
I would have as many as I could fit,plus extras

#1372 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Invite some friends over, I am the only only playing them in my house but I still want more.

If I only had more space.

#1373 9 years ago

Yes same here just me that ever plays them so I always keep my room full

#1374 9 years ago

If I can host 20+ people in my house with only 4 machines, anyone can do it... One of the most joys I get out of my collection is other people seeing them and playing them, had a Christmas party over here last night there were ton of kids and adults enjoying the games. As well whenever we have the pinball group over it is always a good time. I do understand thou my family doesn't play them either but are very supportive of me having them as they can see the joy I get out of them and others when they are played. GLWS.

Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them.

#1375 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them. They want Pacman and skeeball and kids stuff. I was hoping they would take to it more but it hasn't happened. If I don't play them, they would sit for weeks and collect dust and that's just a waste when I'm sure someone else would enjoy them. I may buy a few cheaper titles if the kids enjoy them but right now, they only want JP, so we shall see...
Id prefer to sell them one at a time and see how that goes but the lack of interest in TFLE is having me think a little different.
-Spencer

I understand. It's the same in my house too. I'm the only one who plays the games unless I have a party and then they get lots of love.

QSS

#1376 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes same here just me that ever plays them so I always keep my room full

It's my sanctuary. I'm actually glad they don't play them. It's my place, there is nothing downstairs that my wife or daughters need to concern themselves with at all, so that floor is mine.

I used to wish they would play more, but honestly, I'm glad I have the retreat somedays when they all go ultrasonic on each other. F that noise.

#1377 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

It's my sanctuary. I'm actually glad they don't play them. It's my place, there is nothing downstairs that my wife or daughters need to concern themselves with at all, so that floor is mine.
I used to wish they would play more, but honestly, I'm glad I have the retreat somedays when they all go ultrasonic on each other. F that noise.

LOL, I hear that!

#1378 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

That's how things work at my house also it's the only way

#1379 9 years ago

haha, nothing like drowning out the wife with some metallica cranked up to 11.

#1380 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

haha, nothing like drowning out the wife with some Metallica cranked up to 11.

what did you say

#1381 9 years ago

After you've had 5+ games you sort of lose perspective, because even having one game usually blows people's minds when they come over, never mind the 7 or so I have now - or the 33 I had at one point!

My wife posted a photo of me with our newborn to Facebook but the vast majority of comments were about the games in the background...

I'd love it if my wife liked pinball but I'm fine with it being my thing alone, and even if it goes a week or more without any of them getting played, that's fine. I have a couple of parties a year and they get played to death. I could never give them all up.

#1382 9 years ago

Yea same here it's only me that plays them unless I have friends over then it's nuts having all them on at the same time my wife knows I really love them and she leaves me alone ,it's just a winter thing for me most of the time

#1383 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yea same here it's only me that plays them unless I have friends over then it's nuts having all them on at the same time my wife knows I really love them and she leaves me alone ,it's just a winter thing for me most of the time

Exactly. I leave her alone when she cooks and cleans and does her "stuff", so it's only fair

#1384 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

After you've had 5+ games you sort of lose perspective, because even having one game usually blows people's minds when they come over, never mind the 7 or so I have now - or the 33 I had at one point!

You went from 31 to 5?? I'm envious. I wish I could even downsize to even 10 from the 28 I currently have. I love them all, but the sheer maintenance is a pain, and I know I could still play for just as long in a night with a fraction of what I have and be content.

On paper, it seems easy, but then time to look around the room and pick which ones I could drop, and it's like "ok, let's start with the first one...... ummmm..... ok, this is insane"

It's funny, when I first started out, like most, I was envious of people with 10, 15, 30 machines, thinking wow, that's nuts, but man, if I could only own that many one day....

Now I'm more fascinated with people that have found a way to scale it back for the sanity aspect, and basically went to hell and back but are still active.

#1385 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

You went from 31 to 5?? I'm envious. I wish I could even downsize to even 10 from the 28 I currently have.

I moved and only had room for 5. Yet I still have two in the garage!

I'd love to have the space for 33 again. There's something to like in every game.

#1386 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'd love it if my wife liked pinball but I'm fine with it being my thing alone, and even if it goes a week or more without any of them getting played, that's fine.

Is there any way that we can get our wives to like pinball and be cool with us buying multiple pins?

#1387 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Is there any way that we can get our wives to like pinball and be cool with us buying multiple pins?

Why do you think I own Eatpm, Wozle, have massive posters/collections signed by Reese Witherspoon and Britney Spears, the Girls Next Door, etc.... and to top it off, have Barbies all over my basement? lol.

-Problem solved. Except for space!

#1388 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Why do you think I own Eatpm, Wozle, have massive posters/collections signed by Reese Witherspoon and Britney Spears, the Girls Next Door, etc.... and to top it off, have Barbies all over my basement? lol.

Take your phone n take a pic of all the posters then throw them out. U have successfully digitalized the media which fits onto a usb stick. Think of how much u just reclaimed. Heck make extra copies just in case something happens

There's no place like home!!!

#1389 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Barbies all over my basement?

...where the pinball machines are?? Please say no regardless of answer...

Quoted from SuperPinball:

You have to make deals with those evil creatures, that's how I got full rein of my basement and the ability to buy what I want. Well that, and I make a LOT more than her and I hold that over her head

As for liking pinball, meh, who cares. *Be careful*, there are a few people here that have reported their interested woe-men beating them on league nights, and putting up the grand champions on their machines. Nothing emasculates a man and drives him out of a hobby like this.

#1390 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Welcome to my world!!

#1391 9 years ago

Does anyone know if there are any NIB IMVEs anywhere?
Starburst is sold out.
Hate to have to get one from the States with the current exchange.

#1392 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

You have to make deals with those evil creatures, that's how I got full rein of my basement and the ability to buy what I want. Well that, and I make a LOT more than her and I hold that over her head.

Obviously she doesn't follow the forums either

#1393 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Take your phone n take a pic of all the posters then throw them out. U have successfully digitalized the media which fits onto a usb stick. Think of how much u just reclaimed. Heck make extra copies just in case something happens
There's no place like home!!!

I have no idea what your taking about. Except that you disprove of visual media being displayed??

#1394 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

...where the pinball machines are?? Please say no regardless of answer...

Lol, yup same room, how dare I right????? ( only the front room though )My goal was to create a Planet Hollywood feel in my basement and I have received nothing but great comments from everyone who has seen it...

Here's a partial view of my front room....

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1395 9 years ago

anybody have any pins for sale near the Toronto area?

#1396 9 years ago

Hey Spencer, what you need is More Barbies!! I can hook you up! Maybe a trade...

#1397 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Hey Spencer, what you need is More Barbies!! I can hook you up! Maybe a trade...

Sure Dave, as long as I'm ok with getting stoned from everyone else, lol.

#1398 9 years ago

Room looks great! You selling your TOM?

#1399 9 years ago

Thanks Randy, sent you a text.

#1400 9 years ago

Wtb data east time machine

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.