(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 495.
#13601 3 years ago
Quoted from PStudart:

Hi guys! Just made a video talking about advices for the first pinball machine. Maybe it could help some of the users of this topic.
Hope you like it. Seeya!

Why is the Canadian for sale thread your choice to post your new pinball owner videos from Sao Paulo? Nothing against them. I'm more curious what brought you to this thread. Canucker abroad?

#13602 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why is the Canadian for sale thread your choice to post your new pinball owner videos from Sao Paulo? Nothing against them. I'm more curious what brought you to this thread. Canucker abroad?

Hi Graysonsdad! The video is really made in Sao Paulo, since I live here. However the buying advices/tips (and thats why I thought this topic was a good place to share) can be used anywhere in the world. And the video is in English.. not the best spoken english.. lol. But I hope you guys can understand it. Thats it. Hope it can help new hobbists all around the world. Our hobby really needs them to keep going. Thanks.

#13603 3 years ago
Quoted from PStudart:

Hi Graysonsdad! The video is really made in Sao Paulo, since I live here. However the buying advices/tips (and thats why I thought this topic was a good place to share) can be used anywhere in the world. And the video is in English.. not the best spoken english.. lol. But I hope you guys can understand it. Thats it. Hope it can help new hobbists all around the world. Our hobby really needs them to keep going. Thanks.

I thought maybe you were a Canadian who had escaped the cold

#13604 3 years ago

He's posting it in a lot of threads.

#13605 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I thought maybe you were a Canadian who had escaped the cold

almost a canadian!

#13606 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

He's posting it in a lot of threads.

Tranquilize, I´m not dude. I posted in LIONMAN (yeah! Its the very beggining of this video! And its a cool thread, isn´t it? ), posted in another topic where a guy dont know what to buy, if a new or a old machine (video can help), and posted in this one, since its the only way I found to share the information with the canadian brothers. If there are others, please help )

After all, this is the way that I am spending my quarantine here in Brazil and maybe can help our hobby in some way. Have a nice week man!

#13607 3 years ago
Quoted from PStudart:

Tranquilize, I´m not dude. I posted in LIONMAN (yeah! Its the very beggining of this video! And its a cool thread, isn´t it? ), posted in another topic where a guy dont know what to buy, if a new or a old machine (video can help), and posted in this one, since its the only way I found to share the information with the canadian brothers. If there are others, please help )
After all, this is the way that I am spending my quarantine here in Brazil and maybe can help our hobby in some way. Have a nice week man!

Well....the Maiden thread as well.
Just backing up his point. He seemed pretty tranquil
Your presence has been noticed is all

#13608 3 years ago

sooooooooooooooo anyone got games for sale !

#13609 3 years ago

Anyone still looking

#13610 3 years ago

Probably going to list this guy after Xenon ships.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-my-paragon#post-5635356

#13611 3 years ago

Hey guys,
Before I post this for sale was wondering what a good HUO first run AC/DC Pro is going for? I am original owner but need to make room for something new. Has color DMD, shaker, some minor mods and like 1500 plays

#13612 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey guys,
Before I post this for sale was wondering what a good HUO first run AC/DC Pro is going for? I am original owner but need to make room for something new. Has color DMD, shaker, some minor mods and like 1500 plays

My advice, strip out the colordmd. I think Pros are between $6,700 - $7k in Canada, depends on any upgrades. You can try adding $500 for the colordmd.

#13613 3 years ago

Anyone see the original Kiss for $12,500 I sent him a message, said he would take $8k. Better come with a signed guitar.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/barrie/1978-original-kiss-pinball-game-machine-rare/1501553601

#13614 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

My advice, strip out the colordmd. I think Pros are between $6,700 - $7k in Canada, depends on any upgrades. You can try adding $500 for the colordmd.

Ok cool - so like say $7500.00 with color dmd works for me. as far as upgrades it has full LED's, swinging bell mod, cannon mod, train mod, and pin-graffix powerbladze - so a few upgrades but i don't really count those for all that much

#13615 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey guys,

around 7k give or take

#13616 3 years ago

I paid 5K all in shipping and taxes for a first run AC/DC Pro buying it from a shop. I just can’t imagine they go for anywhere near 7500 even with the ColorDMD and mods. All the power to you if you can get it but that value seems way high. I’m not trying to price police, mine is loaded and available at that price

#13617 3 years ago

Ya 5500$ is what I paid for mine. Sold it for 5500$ But added a few mods. It was 2 or 3 years ago tho prices have change a lot. But I remember seeing a Lucy for sale not to long ago for 8800 pretty loaded to. That would be a steal then.

#13618 3 years ago

You can get nice acdc premiums w/cdmd in the low 8s. Pro with shaker and cdmd 7k tops but you never know what someone will pay if they want that particular game. Like a friend of ours getting 5k for r&b

#13619 3 years ago

Just wondering if there is anywhere on Pinside (or elsewhere) for "games room non-pinball" sales? I've got a Best of Seven table hockey game that is looking for a new home. I'll gladly post the details here if nobody objects, or send me a message if anyone is interested. It is in Saskatoon, but I could probably figure out some shipping.

-RLF

edit

I'm just gonna leave this here:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1501780399

#13620 3 years ago

just like anything start a bit high and negotiate - you guys ALL know how that works

#13621 3 years ago

I sold my huo vault AC/DC with cdmd for 7500 at Christmas time. It was to a first time buyer with money and it also took me a long time to sell at that price. Most people told me it was worth 7k max.

#13622 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Most people told me it was worth 7k max.

Most people told me I overpaid for my TZ when I got it. I thought 5K was a fair price for a restored machine in excellent condition. Most people can eat shit, I vote with my wallet, not my mouth

#13623 3 years ago

For sale great condition WPT. Red trim powder coating and an alternate custom backglass really sets it apart. Asking 4600 obo and prefer local but can ship on your dime.

#13625 3 years ago

Nice looking Paragon Dave

#13626 3 years ago

I had an inquiry on Nascar.

But that's all.
Still not shipping.

#13627 3 years ago

Paragon is an amazing game. I once found one at a garage sale in 1996 for $50, almost as nice as this one. I figured the backglass alone was worth the money. John's Jukes fixed the cpu board for me and other than some badly hacked wiring on the power supply, it worked well. I should have fixed the wiring better, but ended up selling the game to a friend. He eventually sold it so I have no idea who has it now. Beautiful art!

Rob

#13628 3 years ago

Walking Dead LE with three head topper , 2nd owner HUO , great condition , will ship $11,500 let me know

#13630 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Walking Dead LE with three head topper , 2nd owner HUO , great condition , will ship $11,500 let me know

deal pending , on hold

#13631 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

deal pending , on hold

Nice that's was fast

#13632 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Nice that's was fast

going to Winnipeg

#13633 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

going to Winnipeg

Nice.

#13634 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

deal pending , on hold

Wow, that sold fast.
I should have made up my mind quicker!

#13635 3 years ago

sorry about that

#13636 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

going to Winnipeg

Let me know if you need a hand

#13637 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

going to Winnipeg

Thanks again Luch ....

#13638 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Nice that's was fast

Hopefully I can sell my Kiss Ltd as fast when I decide to sell it

#13639 3 years ago

I have a nice Star Wars Pro that plays awesome and fast with shaker and speaker light kit for 6500.00$ also a players condition Transformers Pro all LEDed it plays great for 4800.00$.I have pictures of the games on Calgary Kijiji.Can ship anywhere in Canada pm me if interested.

#13640 3 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I have a nice Star Wars Pro that plays awesome and fast with shaker and speaker light kit for 6500.00$ also a players condition Transformers Pro all LEDed it plays great for 4800.00$.Can ship anywhere in Canada pm me if interested.

Drooling over that star wars lol.

#13641 3 years ago

If anyone has any of the following to sell in Ontario GTA please message me (must be willing to deliver and help get to my basement):

- Elvira House of Horrors
- Star Wars Premium or LE (original non-comic art is fine)
- Dialed In
- Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
- Medieval Madness Remake SE

I just sold my one pin and have cash in hand looking to give it to someone!

#13642 3 years ago

Just FYI, delivery isn't something most guys will do, especially not during these times. If you want delivery, buy NIB and arrange for them to come and set it up for you. Luckily, most of the games you're interested are still available NIB.

Buy a truck and two face masks and bring a friend. Don't expect anyone you buy from to help you out (even though they probably will).

Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, *wants* to move a pinball machine. Certainly not to/from a basement. It's part of the hobby, but it's the part we all wish would magically go away.

#13643 3 years ago

I just sold my timeline and delivered and helped carry it into a basement. If you know that game you know it’s a wide body and very heavy. It sucked lol

Obviously not my wish to deliver and move it but needed to make the sale. Got a decent tip at least.

#13644 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

If anyone has any of the following to sell in Ontario GTA please message me (must be willing to deliver and help get to my basement):
- Elvira House of Horrors
- Star Wars Premium or LE (original non-comic art is fine)
- Dialed In
- Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
- Medieval Madness Remake SE
I just sold my one pin and have cash in hand looking to give it to someone!

i think if you want this home delivery and set up , people will price it into their games

#13645 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

i think if you want this home delivery and set up , people will price it into their games

Yes, understood.

#13646 3 years ago

I have a fully restored Bally Supersonic. Playfield was completely repainted and clearcoated as well as cabinet. All boards tested and repaired as necessary. The only flaw is the backglass which has some lifting but has been sealed. Plays great. PM me for pics or any other questions. $3000.00

#13647 3 years ago

Have a nice Game of Thrones premium with upgraded side armour, upgraded LED speakers, and a nice Direwolves shooter rod.

Looking for a WOZ. Preferably a Ruby Red.

I have someone out of province with one, but first just checking to see if there is a trade locally which would make things easier.

PM if interested.

#13648 3 years ago

Anyone have a family guy they'd move along? Even routed can be ok if not completely beaten up.

Let me know.

#13649 3 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I have a nice Star Wars Pro that plays awesome and fast with shaker and speaker light kit for 6500.00$ also a players condition Transformers Pro all LEDed it plays great for 4800.00$.I have pictures of the games on Calgary Kijiji.Can ship anywhere in Canada pm me if interested.

Sent you a PM

#13650 3 years ago

I have a completely restored Bally Supersonic for sale. $3000.00. Will do trades for early bally, Williams projects. PM me of interested.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/273?hl=jesperpark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.