(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 495.
#1301 9 years ago

$3400 OBO
Stern NBA

Condition: Great overall. (see photos below) Normal wear around eject holes - otherwise playfield is in fantastic shape. A few minor cabinet dings and broken plastics that can be replaced. Details and photos below.

Spare playfield parts included: new spinning playfield basketball cover, spare basketball backboard plastic
Also included: Tournament Play topper sign

Issues

1. Scratch on upright back cabinet
2. Front cabinet wear mark & drilled hole
3. Three broken plastics (1 chipped bumper cover, 1 tiny chip, 1 large broken plastic - replacements available through marcospecialties)

#1302 9 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/calgary/f-14-tomcat-pinball-machine-for-sale-1800/1037262012?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Also this one from goldmember on here. It's in okay shape, I don't think it's worth quite $1,800 but if you want an F-14... it's not bad.
P.S. No mine is not for sale, it is missing a lot of parts and has no boards. lol.

Thanks for the help. I haven't had any luck with that users ad. Couldn't even rely on them to send pictures... after 4 attempts. Glad I don't have to deal with him.

#1303 9 years ago

Whoops, so wrong on that one, for some reason I thought jjp was from aus...

#1304 9 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

You may have to pay duty on the hobbit, since its made in australia! Nafta or whatever is only for can/us made goods no?

The Hobbit is being made in the USA

#1305 9 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

You may have to pay duty on the hobbit, since its made in australia! Nafta or whatever is only for can/us made goods no?

Australia???!!! lol where did you get that?

#1306 9 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

How about some pictures? Numbers are subjective.

PM'd can send you whatever pics you like thanks.

Open to trades too. Would prefer to trade up as I am looking to free up space.

#1307 9 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

In my understanding (not a customs expert/lawyer), even if it was made in Australia, you would not have to pay duty. Pinball machines fall under tariff code 9504.30.0019 (coin operated games, other). They are duty free from MFN (most favored nations). Australia (and UK for that matter for Heighway supporters) are most favored nations, so there should never be any duty.

#1308 9 years ago

you are correct sir! I have imported two from Great Britain and many from the US. There is no duty just your local tax's

#1309 9 years ago

I've only ever bought used games in the states and paid GST at the border. Often not even paying that.

If you buy new I suspect you'll have to pay local state taxes and then get a refund once you're back in Canada.

#1310 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I've only ever bought used games in the states and paid GST at the border. Often not even paying that.
If you buy new I suspect you'll have to pay local state taxes and then get a refund once you're back in Canada.

no state taxes are paid for new games, just gst/pst or hst or just gst depending on your province of residence.

#1311 9 years ago

I have a really nice low plays,HUO Family Guy for sale or trade,has Matt McGee topper,price would depend on if I ship it or if it is picked up but probably right around 5000.00$ I could ship it anywhere in Canada fairly cheap,if you would like to see pictures,pm me your email address and I can send you some.

#1312 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I don't think so with this one. I think it will be a massive winner and hoarded.
I betting across the board, unanimously, this will be considered the single greatest machine ever made.

Thats a brave bet. Same has been said about many games in the past. For this hobby, my own personal road has led me to believe patience is a better bet than trying to be psychic on whats going to be a good pin and what is not.

#1313 9 years ago

I have a Williams IJ I am toying with the idea of trading for a LOTR.

#1314 9 years ago

with oil tanking and jobs shriveling up quicker then a cowboy skinny dipping in a spring river in alberta, there might be some good fire sale opportunities for you guy situated there.

#1315 9 years ago

Yep the sky is falling, we are allllllll fucked!!! The need for oil is disappearing as we speak......

#1316 9 years ago

Getting out of the hobby for now and doing something reallllly stupid and building a race car, selling my dead mint HUO met pro, custom powder coating, full LEDs and many mods from pinball refinery also selling my really nice BSD, totally shopped out with LEDs and lot o' custom touches. Also have a sheet of wide body invisy glass. Any questions plz message me, pics to follow.

#1317 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

with oil tanking and jobs shriveling up quicker then a cowboy skinny dipping in a spring river in alberta, there might be some good fire sale opportunities for you guy situated there.

Oil has always been boom or bust....We all survive, Alberta and Canada.

#1318 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

Not in this province,if nothing else they will go up more.

#1319 9 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Getting out of the hobby for now and doing something reallllly stupid and building a race car, selling my dead mint HUO met pro, custom powder coating, full LEDs and many mods from pinball refinery also selling my really nice BSD, totally shopped out with LEDs and lot o' custom touches. Also have a sheet of wide body invisy glass. Any questions plz message me, pics to follow.

Al wants that glass

#1320 9 years ago

Bump. Still looking for an F-14 Tomcat in Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Alberta.

#1321 9 years ago

Looking to fund another machine have a Wheel of Fortune that is in good playing shape. 8.5 Backglass, 8.5 Playfield, 7.0 Cabinet, yes I am a tough critic especially when it sits beside my ACDC BIBLE... If you want to improve your overall game this is a great machine...

$3250.00 prefer local sale and pickup would like it gone by the weekend...

The machine has an LED kit installed, new flippers and super bands, superband post rubbers, modfather shooter, plastic and ramps all in good shape...

Yes the machine does work just forgot to turn it on when I took the pitcure, more pictures will go onto Kjijii tonight... Always try to sell to the pinside community first...

Ad is now up with more pictures if interested...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/wheel-of-fortune-pinball-machine/1038937659?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0019.JPGIMG_0019.JPG IMG_0021.JPGIMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPGIMG_0023.JPG
#1322 9 years ago

Played that WOF last weekend...everything said is correct.....not a fan of the show, but the game is a good play. This one plays fast.

On another note, friend at work looking to join in the hobby. Has his sights set on a Taxi, if anyone knows of one? Not a rush, but prefer to buy in Alberta etc, USD to CAN is a big downer now.

#1324 9 years ago

With the release of the TWD Premium, I wish you good luck.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premium-wtf

#1325 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

With the release of the TWD Premium, I wish you good luck.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premium-wtf

At the end of the day I will just keep it. I am not going to lose more than $1000 on a game that is a month old.

#1326 9 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

At the end of the day I will just keep it. I am not going to lose more than $1000 on a game that is a month old.

Good call. If you keep at it, eventually the game won't be as hard/as short of ball times, because you will be a better player. Same goes for your family and guests. My gf loves the music on Swords Of Fury, but she hates it because it's too hard for her, but every now and then she plays it and has a good run and all of a sudden it's fun to her.

#1327 9 years ago

The code is hardly done. Don't panic, as you will lose money by selling now. Just ride it out a bit, you splurged on it for a reason, so you owe it to yourself to give it a few months.

#1328 9 years ago

Agreed it would be in your best interest to hang onto it, you could look at a trade scenario too if it is just theme and gameplay, there are a lot of good title out there where people would be willing to trade + or - cash all depending what you are looking for...

#1329 9 years ago

Funhouse: SOLD
Whirlwind: SOLD
High Speed 2 The Getaway: SOLD

#1330 9 years ago

Lowered to $3000.00 for the pinside crowd, very nice players machine...

Quoted from pins4life33:

Looking to fund another machine have a Wheel of Fortune that is in good playing shape. 8.5 Backglass, 8.5 Playfield, 7.0 Cabinet, yes I am a tough critic especially when it sits beside my ACDC BIBLE... If you want to improve your overall game this is a great machine...
$3250.00 prefer local sale and pickup would like it gone by the weekend...
The machine has an LED kit installed, new flippers and super bands, superband post rubbers, modfather shooter, plastic and ramps all in good shape...
Yes the machine does work just forgot to turn it on when I took the pitcure, more pictures will go onto Kjijii tonight... Always try to sell to the pinside community first...
Ad is now up with more pictures if interested...
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/wheel-of-fortune-pinball-machine/1038937659?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0019.JPG 316 KB

IMG_0021.JPG 339 KB

IMG_0022.JPG 397 KB

IMG_0023.JPG 174 KB

#1331 9 years ago

X-Men Magneto with custom topper, custom shooter rod, LED's and light up flipper buttons. Home use only. A real beauty. $5900

#1332 9 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

*** seems this strategy before Christmas not so hot! Lots of interest in single games so prices listed now - send me your email via PM for pics or additional questions thx.
Funhouse: SOLD
Whirlwind: SOLD
High Speed 2 The Getaway: SOLD

*** WTB a STAR TREK PRO ***

#1333 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

X-Men Magneto with custom topper, custom shooter rod, LED's and light up flipper buttons. Home use only. A real beauty. $5900

Wow.....You are selling X-men......Sweet pin!

#1334 9 years ago

Lookin to pick up a decent TAXI in the western area if anyone has had any thoughts of letting one go!

#1335 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Played that WOF last weekend...everything said is correct.....not a fan of the show, but the game is a good play. This one plays fast.
On another note, friend at work looking to join in the hobby. Has his sights set on a Taxi, if anyone knows of one? Not a rush, but prefer to buy in Alberta etc, USD to CAN is a big downer now.

Guess now is the time if anyone wants to sell a Yellow Cab.....

#1336 9 years ago

Since I'm pulling out of TBL, I'm looking to pick up a Judge Dredd. Anyone looking to sell theirs?

#1337 9 years ago

does anyone know and can vouch for ALJO who I believe is in Quebec looking at buying from him possibly Cheers

#1338 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Since I'm pulling out of TBL, I'm looking to pick up a Judge Dredd. Anyone looking to sell theirs

As of a couple weeks ago Bob in Red Deer had it on his list.

Judge Dredd- has original topper, some LED - Super Multi Ball - $3995.00 on sale for $3695.00

Expensive, but with exchange rates the way they are it would be tough to get one from the US at that price and you can test it and pick it up yourself if you drive down there.

#1339 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Judge Dredd- has original topper, some LED - Super Multi Ball - $3995.00 on sale for $3695.00
Expensive, but with exchange rates the way they are it would be tough to get one from the US at that price and you can test it and pick it up yourself if you drive down there.

I personally have never dealt with him, but the consensus around here mostly seems to be to only use him as a last resort, since much better deals can be had elsewhere. At that price I would be wanting a flawless pf and cab, deadworld mod, etc. and even then it would be pretty tough to justify. I'm not in any huge rush, and I don't care much about the condition as long as the price is right and it works.

#1340 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

does anyone know and can vouch for ALJO who I believe is in Quebec looking at buying from him possibly Cheers

I know there are a few guys from maaca that have delt with him try there.

#1341 9 years ago

Yeah he prices me out too. Even with the exchange rate I just bought a TFTC shipped from LA and saved a few hundred bucks. He didn't even respond when I offered him less than his listed price.

#1342 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Wow very expensive. Try to find one in ontario and ship it. No duty or taxes. I've seen them here for 2200 to 2500. Plus super multi ball isn't a selling feature as every JD has that. Try one of the canadian pinball forums as most are based mainly on ontario or Quebec.

#1343 9 years ago

Does anyone have a system 11 they might be willing to part with?

#1344 9 years ago

Anyone selling a shaker motor in Canada?

#1345 9 years ago

Anybody want to sell NBA Fastbreak or Monopoly?

#1346 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Road Kings they want to sell? Needs to be in working condition.

#1347 9 years ago
Quoted from zio:

Does anyone have a Road Kings they want to sell? Needs to be in working condition

Dude, you spelled vancouver wrong in your profile. You sure you're from there? Seems shady.

#1348 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I've never dealt with him, but have been aware of him on maaca for years there, and everyone has noted great dealings with him and I don't recall one negative issue.

He buys and sells a lot of very rare stuff, that seems to be his interest - rare machines, and has done some insane pinball mods like the threeway Jungle Lord.

#1349 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Dude, you spelled vancouver wrong in your profile. You sure you're from there? Seems shady.

Easy, could just be a quick typo. Besides, I'm sure there are a few people in Yellowknife that can't spell Yellowknife.

#1350 9 years ago

Zio is a real person and his son could whip all our butts in pinball.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.