(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 496.
#13401 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I may have to drive to Ottawa next week. I posted a wanted ad on Kjiji in the Ottawa area looking for a Blackout. I know I've seen a few out that way on my adventures. If anyone has a Blackout between Hamilton and Ottawa, I would love to pick one up on my way home. Cheers.

How much are you willing pay?

Seems people have offered you the pin but you don't want to pay.

#13402 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I'm one of them.

#13403 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Depends on the shape. I've offered $1,850 plus shipping for a really nice one but the seller didnt want to ship. I've also walked away from people trying to sell a beater pin for $1,800.
Imo Blackout should be $900-$2,000 going from project pin to beautiful. Based on the k e that have sold when I've been broke, I expect to pay in the $1,500 range for a nice enough players game. I sold mine 2yrs ago for $1,100 and have only seen one as nice (much nicer actually) since. Some people would make it out that im being cheap but those are the same people that see a wanted ad on kijiji and think its a good chance to unload a game they dont want on some sucker. It's a good game. It's not a high demand 2k title. It is Gorgars space themed brother. Once it starts.hitting the 2k Mark there are so many better games out there.
Mitch if memory serves you wanted $1,800 with a really badly planked playfield with one of those euro plastic protectors over it (i remember because i drove an hr cash in hand but you had conveniently left out mentioning the planking in our conversation ) that was over a year ago btw......

#13404 3 years ago

So to be clear
If you have a really nice Blackout, pm me. I could.spend UP TO 2k if it's a real beauty.
If you have a players Blackout and you want $1,600 or less for it shoot me some pics so we can talk price etc.
Thanks.
Not everyone on here can just throw money at things they want. Some of us have to wait for other honest pinball fans to find the right game at the right price.

#13405 3 years ago

IMO $900 for any solid state pin... being sold by someone who knows anything about pinball... I'm not talking about grabbing a deal on Kijiji just isn't a thing anymore unless it is completely trashed and not working.

#13406 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

IMO $900 for any solid state pin... being sold by someone who knows anything about pinball... I'm not talking about grabbing a deal on Kijiji just isn't a thing anymore unless it is completely trashed and not working.

Yup. Not suggesting you overpay what you feel it is worth but stating your intentions as above is fine. Whinging on about how no one wants to sell it to you for your offer price gets old fast.

#13407 3 years ago

WTB $900 collectors quality solid states

#13408 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

As I said, at that price I expect it to be a trashed project. I dont think I'm off in my pricing. $900 barn quality $2,000 collector quality. If there are so many people that disagree with me id love to hear what you all would pay for a Blackout in todays market? I dont think being patiant is the same as being cheap. Look at that really nice Black Knight that went last month for $1,600!!! That person walked away super happy I bet. I was second in line and would have wet my pants for such a fun game at that price. Some people wont let a game go unless they can make a profit. I've never made any money on my games. I have my fun with them and move them along for about what I paid.

#13409 3 years ago

Admittedly that Black Knight was a hell of a price. Nice shape even.

#13410 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

WTB $900 collectors quality solid states

I'm not picky. I'll take $900 solid states, regardless the condition

#13411 3 years ago

I have started a LTG help fund . All profits of any sales on the list will go towards helping LTG out. IF you need anything... now is the time to help out for a good cause. He's helped more than his fair share throughout the years.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out

#13412 3 years ago

Still looking for a Popeye,Maverick,IJ,TAF or TOTAN ,any shape if the price is right

#13413 3 years ago

Anyone between Ottawa and Toronto have a mint HUO Sopranos they'd be interested in selling.

PM if you do.

#13414 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Still looking for a Popeye,Maverick,IJ,TAF or TOTAN ,any shape if the price is right

$900?!

#13415 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

If anyone here has a Star Wars Trilogy pin they would like to sell, please let me know. I missed my chance on one about a year ago as I had just bought a monopoly, and I wouldn't mind trying to find one again now.

Bumping this, as I’m still interested in finding a Star Wars trilogy pin if possible

#13416 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a WOZ in the near future? Thanks.

#13417 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ good or bad cash in hand for the right deal

#13418 3 years ago

I dont know Creature from the Black Lagoon all that well but the ad that popped up in Quebec tonight for 5k has to be a scam right? I feel like I've seen this game asking 8k. Mayne I'm mistaken. If it really is 5k and legit, that seems like an amazing price for that game though.

#13419 3 years ago

Yep, looks too be to good to be true. Found the same pics on Google's first page from a company in Arizona called Firebird Pinball.
The fact that I sent the kijiji ad my cell number to text and IMMEDIATELY got several texts at 2am is fishy enough. He says his wife posted the ad and it should actually be at 6k. I just asked if I could come check it out and the texting stopped suddenly. Maybe I'm wrong and it's a great deal with stock google pics but there are so many scammers out there.

I enjoy watching those YouTube scam bait videos occasionally.....let's just say I'm noticing some familiar regional dialect in these messages that doesnt come across as someone even living in Canada (I speak passible French and have spent time in Quebec. It's not a Quebec thing) Grr

#13420 3 years ago

Since when is CFTBL a $8K game?! I wouldn't pay half that, but then again Getaway's are now $5K so what do I know

#13421 3 years ago

Any one looking for AFM LE HUO looks like it did the day it came out of the box.

#13422 3 years ago

A game is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.......

Maurizio

#13423 3 years ago

Selling my Simpson's pinball party tspp. 7495$. Machine is in mint condition. Color dmd, art blades, lots of toys and mods

Please view this ad:

The Simpsons pinball party pinball machine,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/edmonton/the-simpsons-pinball-party-pinball-machine/1499274876?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 7,495

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

#13424 3 years ago

Selling a Williams Jokerz in players condition that comes with an uninstalled NOS playfield if someone is bored and wants to do a swap! 2500 for the pin and playfield or would trade for/towards a Ninja Turtles, EATPM or Jurassic Park.

#13425 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Star Wars DE in the near future. Thanks!

#13426 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Since when is CFTBL a $8K game?! I wouldn't pay half that, but then again Getaway's are now $5K so what do I know

CFTBL is around 6K USD. Do the math to Canadian $.

#13427 3 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

Fixed a creature for a buddy and played the hell out of it for two weeks. Trust me, two weeks is all you need. Shallow as hell. But man, does that game ooze style. I used it as a juke box while working on it. So freakin' cool. It'd be okay for a large collection, but not 8k okay to me...

#13428 3 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

Not a chance, that's almost in LOTR territory. There are so many better games for less than that.

#13429 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not a chance, that's almost in LOTR territory. There are so many better games for less than that.

What? Lord of the Rings is worth $8500 now?

#13430 3 years ago

Speaking of expensive pins, any of you Canucks crazy enough to order TBL? By my calculations, that puppy will cost you a clean 16.5k!

#13431 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Speaking of expensive pins, any of you Canucks crazy enough to order TBL? By my calculations, that puppy will cost you a clean 16.5k!

There are several people from Canada on Pinside who have a TBL. If you're a fan of the movie and love pinball, it's pure gold.

QSS

#13432 3 years ago

Anyone between Toronto and Ottawa have any of these for sale:

- JJP Pirates LE
- Dialed In LE
- WOZ (with 2.0 boards)
- Hobbit Smaug
- Deadpool Prem/LE
- TNA
- White Water
- Game of Thrones Prem/LE
- Sopranos

Also, looking for a Super Chexx.

PM if you have any of these in HUO condition that you're looking to sell.

Be well out there

#13433 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

There are several people from Canada on Pinside who have a TBL. If you're a fan of the movie and love pinball, it's pure gold.
QSS

And what other game comes with it's own rug?

#13434 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

It really depends who you ask, and is very dependent on where the buyer is.

Some games carry a high split from the West to the East.

Not trying to over value or under value anything, but the markets are very different from one another.

There's a reason a lot of games get shipped. (Both ways)

#13435 3 years ago

Things cost money. Nicer things cost more money. Rarer things cost more money.

In other news, water is wet. Here's Tom with the weather.

#13436 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Fixed a creature for a buddy and played the hell out of it for two weeks. Trust me, two weeks is all you need. Shallow as hell. But man, does that game ooze style. I used it as a juke box while working on it. So freakin' cool. It'd be okay for a large collection, but not 8k okay to me...

Love the look of the game. If I owned one it would be for display only, artwork is awesome. Game play, not so much.

#13437 3 years ago

I'd swap a nice ST Pro for something interesting. In Alberta, Calgary preferred. As socially distanced as possible. My side is easy as I can pack and get it to street level myself. Prefer same on your side.

#13439 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I'm seeing high 6's low 7's USD here on Pinside. Compared to $6K for CFTBL, they're not too far apart anymore, for a far inferior game

#13440 3 years ago

Big Bang Bar is stupid expensive and not as good as its value imo. The new Hot Wheels is more than Lotr. Doesnt look very entertaining for the price. It happens. Also, different strokes for different folks.

#13441 3 years ago

Hey WizardsCastle - I don’t have a SuperChexx, but I have a Shelti Slapshot for a fraction of the cost. I believe it uses the same gears. Let me know if you’re interested.

#13442 3 years ago

There is a Dracula for 3k on Kijiji in Owen Sound if someone with repair knowledge is looking. Says the memory board is not working. I know that's a popular title.

#13443 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

There is a Dracula for 3k on Kijiji in Owen Sound if someone with repair knowledge is looking. Says the memory board is not working. I know that's a popular title.

It started at $1,500 and quickly went to $3K, I stepped away at that point.

#13444 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

It started at $1,500 and quickly went to $3K, I stepped away at that point.

Lol. Ah, one of those. Brand new account as well. Effing kijiji scammers.

#13445 3 years ago

yeah there are no $1500 BSD's

#13446 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm seeing high 6's low 7's USD here on Pinside. Compared to $6K for CFTBL, they're not too far apart anymore, for a far inferior game

I'm just a bit shocked that's all. I've been out of it for a little while and when I bought my Lord of the Rings I thought I paid a premium at the time and it was still significantly less than what they are worth now. I just can't believe the increases on these games value over the last year or two.

#13447 3 years ago

I think the increase in the US dollar has allowed people to justify a bump in pricing over the last couple of months but LOTR has been an $8K game for over a year in Canada.

#13448 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I think the increase in the US dollar has allowed people to justify a bump in pricing over the last couple of months but LOTR has been an $8K game for over a year in Canada.

I'd say 7-8... At least two have sold in the last year for under 8k and they both had color dmd.

#13449 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I wish it was that cheap. 12000 us to cad is 17000 canadain plus tax at the boarder more like 19000

#13450 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'd say 7-8... At least two have sold in the last year for under 8k and they both had color dmd.

I would think it would think so too unless it had alot done to it

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Lol. Ah, one of those. Brand new account as well. Effing kijiji scammers.

3k still seems ok depending on what needs doing, but yes pick a price and stick with it

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/269?hl=jesperpark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.