(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 493.
#13301 3 years ago

Yep Tim is a good dude for sure.
Opps sorry that's Nathan.
He's a cool dude too.

#13302 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Most people probably already know this, but for anyone who doesn’t, Tinnhound is a great guy to deal with. My friend bought his flintstones pin from him, and Tinnhound was A+ the whole transaction. Lots of pictures, lots of conversation/detail, packed it well, and helped us solve a minor issue that arose from it being transported. He also has some of the cleanest pins I’ve seen. If you’re after a Totan, you won’t find a better seller to work with than him.

Ditto, tinnhound is a good guy.

#13303 3 years ago

Hi All,

Putting up my Metallica Pro for sale $8000 obo. Heavily modded with ColorDMD, shaker motor, lighted speakers, lermods led color trans light display, upgraded speakers and subwoofer, Cliffys throughout, airball shield for Sparky, Cemetary arch and spare, mirrored sides, lighted coffin mod, snake fangs and tongue, and cemetary crosses near the pop bumpers. I am probably missing a few....

Please PM with your interests.

Thanks

#13304 3 years ago

Bad Cats now at 4000.00
Serious offers or trades considered.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93652

#13305 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Bad Cats now at 4000.00
Serious offers or trades considered.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93652

Great guy too deal with guys

#13307 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Star Wars Ep 1 for sale. Recently cleaned, Comet LEDs, new rubbers.

Asking $4250.

Pm for more details.

Reduced: $4k.

Willing to make transaction contactless. These are interesting times, and I understand that while pinball helps keep us entertained (I can't imagine social distancing without it!) it's best to follow health guidelines and keep safe!

#13308 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi All,
Putting up my Metallica Pro for sale $8000 obo. Heavily modded with ColorDMD, shaker motor, lighted speakers, lermods led color trans light display, upgraded speakers and subwoofer, Cliffys throughout, airball shield for Sparky, Cemetary arch and spare, mirrored sides, lighted coffin mod, snake fangs and tongue, and cemetary crosses near the pop bumpers. I am probably missing a few....
Please PM with your interests.
Thanks

Bump

#13309 3 years ago

Have a Batman 66 premium in mint HUO condition, with Cliffy's installed.

I've priced it to sell at $9000.

Only looking to do local deals, and will make the exchange completely contactless.

Also open the following trades (+ cash depending on value):

- JJP Pirates LE
- Dialed In LE
- WOZ (with 2.0 boards)
- Hobbit Smaug
- Deadpool Prem/LE
- Monster Bash SE/LE
- TNA
- White Water
- Game of Thrones Prem/LE
- Stranger Things Prem

PM if interested.

#13310 3 years ago

Looking for a Sing Along playfield in decent shape or a Wade Krause remake if anyone has one?
Still looking for a project Nitro Groundshaker as well.

#13311 3 years ago

Metallica premium for sale. Low play HUO First run with the good playfields and wood backbox. No cliffys and no scoop wear. 

*Mint cab and playfeild.
*Color dmd
*Shaker motor
*Speaker lights and emblems
*Undercab lights
*Laseriffic Topper
*Pinball refinery purple armor with spare lockbar
*speaker panel decal
*Inner art decals
*Light up graveyard arch
*Roll over area plastic crosses
*Clear plastic protectors
*Longer sparkly airball protector
*Snake fangs, tongue, body plastic, ramp decal
*Custom shooter rod
*Wire guide mod on the right return wireform (large clear plastic is removed. Looks way better)
*2 posts in front of sparky and the post above the pop bumpers upgraded to a full sleeve post with blue cliffy post sleeves. 
*Newton block under the hammer upgraded to the captive ball(looks/works better)
*Flipper toppers

Comes with all the removed original parts .
Also come with mantis protector and cliffy protector for scoop. Never installed.
Has all parts from goody bag and mint manual. 
Probably some other things I'm missing
9600cad. Pics on pinball rev.

#13312 3 years ago

I’ve reduced my HUO IMDN pro now $7100 and my HUO TNA now $9100.

I realize there's very little movement in the pinball community currently, and the reason many games for sale are remaining unsold is because people are doing their part and staying home.

For my games for sale I would like to extend a couple of offers to assist with these troubling times.

1. I can make a deal and hold the game until which time it makes sense for the buyer to arrange pickup, no immediate rush!
2. I can offer (and prefer at this time) a contact free pickup option. I will have the game folded and wrapped in the garage for pickup. Funds would be pre-arranged via electronic transfer, so no one needs to deal with contaminated cash or have to visit the bank.
Many people here know me and I can easily supply as many references as you need to know I won't cheat anyone. My games are as described and any discrepancies will be negotiated as required.
If anyone needs more pictures or video to feel sure they know what they're buying, just ask.

#13313 3 years ago

Bump - Price dropped, works out to roughly $4900CDN.

Machine is 3' from the door, easy load and can make it contact free. Still able to ship within Canada.

#13314 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Metallica premium for sale. Low play HUO First run with the good playfields and wood backbox. No cliffys and no scoop wear. 
*Mint cab and playfeild.
*Color dmd
*Shaker motor
*Speaker lights and emblems
*Undercab lights
*Laseriffic Topper
*Pinball refinery purple armor with spare lockbar
*speaker panel decal
*Inner art decals
*Light up graveyard arch
*Roll over area plastic crosses
*Clear plastic protectors
*Longer sparkly airball protector
*Snake fangs, tongue, body plastic, ramp decal
*Custom shooter rod
*Wire guide mod on the right return wireform (large clear plastic is removed. Looks way better)
*2 posts in front of sparky and the post above the pop bumpers upgraded to a full sleeve post with blue cliffy post sleeves. 
*Newton block under the hammer upgraded to the captive ball(looks/works better)
*Flipper toppers
Comes with all the removed original parts .
Also come with mantis protector and cliffy protector for scoop. Never installed.
Has all parts from goody bag and mint manual. 
Probably some other things I'm missing
9600cad. Pics on pinball rev.

Sold

#13315 3 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

I’ve reduced my HUO IMDN pro now $7100 and my HUO TNA now $9100.
I realize there's very little movement in the pinball community currently, and the reason many games for sale are remaining unsold is because people are doing their part and staying home.
For my games for sale I would like to extend a couple of offers to assist with these troubling times.
1. I can make a deal and hold the game until which time it makes sense for the buyer to arrange pickup, no immediate rush!
2. I can offer (and prefer at this time) a contact free pickup option. I will have the game folded and wrapped in the garage for pickup. Funds would be pre-arranged via electronic transfer, so no one needs to deal with contaminated cash or have to visit the bank.
Many people here know me and I can easily supply as many references as you need to know I won't cheat anyone. My games are as described and any discrepancies will be negotiated as required.
If anyone needs more pictures or video to feel sure they know what they're buying, just ask.

IMDN Sold pending pickup
TNA available!

#13316 3 years ago

Posted me sweet Buck Rogers on Kijiji.

In great shape and has the Pascal all in one with the sound card add on - Pascal boards cost me $650 after shipping, exchange, and duty.
Kijiji price is $1950. Shipping is an option.

#13317 3 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

In great shape and has the

Great seller , spares no expense on his games,takes real good care of his games! Played this game really great shape

#13318 3 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

In great shape and has the Pascal all in one with the sound card add on - Pascal boards cost me $650 after shipping, exchange, and duty.

Very tempting, wanted one for a while, but not sure timing is right...

Glws man. Looks great on Kijiji

#13319 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Very tempting, wanted one for a while, but not sure timing is right...
Glws man. Looks great on Kijiji

And that's the crux we find ourselves in. Gotta wait for this Covid stuff to blow over.

But man oh man do i wish i owned a pinball machine right now to compliment my arcades.

#13320 3 years ago
Quoted from Godfather:

And that's the crux we find ourselves in. Gotta wait for this Covid stuff to blow over.
But man oh man do i wish i owned a pinball machine right now to compliment my arcades.

For me timing is not covid specific. Sure it makes a difference, but it's not my main reasoning.

If you want a game, just be safe, only touch what you need to and sanitize/wash before and after.

#13321 3 years ago

Bored with current line up looking to buy couple more pins newer plz

#13322 3 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Bored with current line up looking to buy couple more pins newer plz

What's your current lineup?

QSS

#13323 3 years ago

Big Bang bar, big levowski, Wonka le, Lucy, ybr, black knight le, iron maiden le, pirates le, munsters pro, ghostbusters,acnc. Would like dead pool le. Jurassic park le. Batman 66 le. Dialed in le

#13324 3 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Big Bang bar, big levowski, Wonka le, Lucy, ybr, black knight le, iron maiden le, pirates le, munsters pro, ghostbusters,acnc. Would like dead pool le. Jurassic park le. Batman 66 le. Dialed in le

Dude ...

#13325 3 years ago

yep all boring games, I’d be bored too. Lol

#13326 3 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

I have a miss-o,Rancho,silverball mania & a sweeeet ass Totem. I'd trade any of mine for any of yours!
As mentioned, Totem is purdy noice.. so I might need a lil $$ coming my way.. pm if interested

#13327 3 years ago

Heavy Metal.
I used to subscribe to the magazine.
If I just had a spare 12K under a couch cushion...

#13328 3 years ago

Just get a heavy metal meltdown instead. Better player too

#13329 3 years ago

I have to see one and play one first.
If Burton and Cyb made the machine I may have to start considering overtime.
Once the whole work thing begins.............

#13330 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Heavy Metal.
I used to subscribe to the magazine.
If I just had a spare 12K under a couch cushion...

Just pick up a spiderman home edition and cover it in those old heavy metal issues. Use the other 8k+ toward a real pinball machine lol

#13331 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Star Trek Premium ?

#13332 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

I would say that depends on price lol

#13333 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I would say that depends on price lol

Game have been on location for 5 months.
Recently shopped
Side decals
Shaker motor
Leds and acrylic in speakers
Aurich translite and speaker decal
Color dmd
Asking 9500$

#13334 3 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Buck is Sold and heading to Saskatchewan.

#13335 3 years ago

Game have been on location for 5 months.
Recently shopped
Side decals
Shaker motor
Leds and acrylic in speakers
Aurich translite and speaker decal
Color dmd
Asking 9500$

I'd be interested in some photos

#13336 3 years ago

Any interest in trading?

#13337 3 years ago

Anyone have a gotg local to me? Huo or routed doesn’t matter so long as plays good.

#13338 3 years ago

Hey guys. Wondering if anyone is selling a ToM or knows of one locally around Vancouver. Pm me if you know of one

Thanks

#13339 3 years ago

Considering selling my Star Trek pro 6500 and my Transformers LE 6000 both clean no wear excellent working order.

art blades and less in both .

#13340 3 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Considering selling my Star Trek pro 6500 and my Transformers LE 6000 both clean no wear excellent working order.
art blades and less in both .

You’re just considering it?

#13341 3 years ago

Reduced

#13343 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You’re just considering it?

I would sell them yes . But didn’t create a full ad for them here .

#13344 3 years ago

Do me a favour and spam this scammer.
He posted a getaway with pics of a getaway cab and a high Speed playfield. The getaway pic can be easily found on a Google search.

Williams High Speed II Pinball,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/williams-high-speed-ii-pinball/1496641980?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#13345 3 years ago

Wow, others must have been fast on the ball with hitting him, as 3 mins after your post the ad is already showing as "No Longer Available - Williams High Speed II Pinball $3,200.00"!

#13346 3 years ago

You scared him Away already.

#13347 3 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Wow, others must have been fast on the ball with hitting him, as 3 mins after your post the ad is already showing as "No Longer Available - Williams High Speed II Pinball $3,200.00"!

I may have had some unfriendly words for them. I mean scammer are already just the worst but during a crisis? Truly the scum of the earth.

#13348 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Do me a favour and spam this scammer.
He posted a getaway with pics of a getaway cab and a high Speed playfield. The getaway pic can be easily found on a Google search.
Williams High Speed II Pinball,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/williams-high-speed-ii-pinball/1496641980?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

here is his response to me after i asked him why he had a high speed one photo "yes its HS II sorry I had a couple of bad pictures off my phone so I downloaded to get a close up. Goes to show what I know "

#13349 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

You scared him Away already.

Add is still up when I check. Weird.

#13350 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Add is still up when I check. Weird.

Weird...this is what I get now (versus the previous message): "Hmm... Apparently this page no longer exists."

I was hoping to have some fun with him on a Friday afternoon but missed out!

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/267?hl=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.