(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,634 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 493.
#13251 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

got a price from a toronto business , to a home drop off in neepawa manitoba $357

not too bad.

#13252 4 years ago

Looking for a JP close to sk. I'd prefer a premium but would definitely consider a pro. Let me know if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks

#13253 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Tales Of The Arabian Nights. $9500 Willing to ship, can wrap and secure on a pallet and drop off at depot. PM if interested

#13254 4 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Thinking of selling my Tales Of The Arabian Nights. $9500 Willing to ship, can wrap and secure on a pallet and drop off at depot. PM if interested

You better find out if you can drop at a Depot or not. Seems like you missed the conversation going on.

Not saying it's impossible, but probable that you need to have it picked up.

#13255 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You better find out if you can drop at a Depot or not. Seems like you missed the conversation going on.

Yea no drop offs for sure at D&R.
I tried last Friday.

#13256 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I just shipped an arcade a few days ago to Toronto thru Manitoulin. Depot to depot. I didn't miss the conversation, I soak up every drop of info here that I can get, in fact, I check several times a day, just so I am right up to date I am sure that there are still options out there. You just have to dig a little harder.

#13257 4 years ago

Manitoulin is my go to.

#13258 4 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

I just shipped an arcade a few days ago to Toronto thru Manitoulin. Depot to depot. I didn't miss the conversation, I soak up every drop of info here that I can get, in fact, I check several times a day, just so I am right up to date I am sure that there are still options out there. You just have to dig a little harder.

I mentioned that in previous posts.

Glad you have a way.

Just don't want you to get stuck. Never meant anything I'll by my post.

I'm still helping people on this end because I have truck dock access if needed.

#13259 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I mentioned that in previous posts.
Glad you have a way.
Just don't want you to get stuck. Never meant anything I'll by my post.
I'm still helping people on this end because I have truck dock access if needed.

How are they getting it to your dock?

#13260 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

How are they getting it to your dock?

Business to business has not been disrupted.

#13261 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Business to business has not been disrupted.

Home to depot or depot to home?

#13262 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Home to depot or depot to home?

I am curious what you define as Depot? The depot has to run for the inbound/outbound consolidation. Though, they may be 'closed'

Some companies are not allowing non-employees into their Depot. So it needs to be picked up and dropped off at a dock or home.

#13263 4 years ago

Looks like i sold walking dead local (ish). So deposit pending pickup. I guess if someone wants to drive star trek is still available

#13264 4 years ago

Wheel of Fortune for sale or trade. Flawless PF and cabinet, full LED conversation including the back box, can email or text pics.

$5K CDN. Shipping is possible.

#13265 4 years ago

Buddy looking for a fun house in western Canada.

#13266 4 years ago

I’m still looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle pin, please let me know if there’s any out there for sale.

#13267 4 years ago

What precautions are you taking with the current Corona virus situation when picking up a game in person or selling a game? I have a few games pending pick up and was curious if others are taking precautions when doing the transaction. Are you still taking physical cash? I usually like to have people come in and try other games in my collection and talk about the hobby. But that is tough in today's environment. I have one buyer who prefers I fold and wrap up the game, so when they show up, they just have to move it to their car and we can keep our distance. Be interested to know how everyone is still making trades in person. Thanks.

#13268 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What precautions are you taking with the current Corona virus situation when picking up a game in person or selling a game? I have a few games pending pick up and was curious if others are taking precautions when doing the transaction. Are you still taking physical cash? I usually like to have people come in and try other games in my collection and talk about the hobby. But that is tough in today's environment. I have one buyer who prefers I fold and wrap up the game, so when they show up, they just have to move it to their car and we can keep our distance. Be interested to know how everyone is still making trades in person. Thanks.

Take a non refundable deposit and hold the game until "shelter in place" is over. Don't be arrogant, ignorant or stupid about this...it could be your life in exchange for some money/pin.

#13269 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If I was buying I'd be the guy you mentioned. Have it wrapped and ready to go. Same as if I was selling because my wife won't let you in the house.

Etransfer would be preferred at this time. Personally I wouldn't want a stack of 100s.

Can't be too safe right now. You almost have to assume that anyone entering your house could have covid19.

#13270 4 years ago

I have a buyer lined up who is waiting to see what happens over the coming weeks/months. If the world doesnt fall apart I could be looking for a used deadpool pro or Jurassic park pro locally. If you are have played yours too much during quarenteen and want to sell it let me know.
Also still looking to replace my Blackout.
Take care of yourselves and practice pinball

#13271 4 years ago

I still can't understand how cashiers at the local grocery stores have no masks or gloves. They are dealing with a constant line of customers all day. Especially the teenagers working to make $13.50 an hour. Not worth the risk right now.

#13272 4 years ago

Please let’s not turn this thread into a covid discussion

#13273 4 years ago

If anyone here has a Star Wars Trilogy pin they would like to sell, please let me know. I missed my chance on one about a year ago as I had just bought a monopoly, and I wouldn't mind trying to find one again now.

#13274 4 years ago

Just putting it out there,looking to sell/trade our ACDC premium original run with the following mods:

shaker motor
color DMD
Alternate trans lite with custom color changing led board to match with remote
under cabinet color changing Led with remote
Lexan Helen nudie color changing Led topper with remote
Led thunderstruck lighting bolts,blue
Led lighting for the playfield
Left return ramp railroad track cover
ramp decals
diverter coil drum covers for cannon and cross over ramp
cannon cover, not installed
cliffys on both the jukebox and bell holes
custom shooter rod
Bell cover
mirror blades
speaker Helen nudie inserts
Titan yellow rubbers
Flipper fidelity 3 speaker upgrade with coin door volume control
PDI glass

I think that's it but might be a few I missed. Ideally we would like to trade for a WOZ, T2, Bride of Pinbot,NBA fast break or if no trades pan out cash still works $9700 CND.

#13275 4 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Just putting it out there,looking to sell/trade our ACDC premium original run with the following mods:
shaker motor
color DMD
Alternate trans lite with custom color changing led board to match with remote
under cabinet color changing Led with remote
Lexan Helen nudie color changing Led topper with remote
Led thunderstruck lighting bolts,blue
Led lighting for the playfield
Left return ramp railroad track cover
ramp decals
diverter coil drum covers for cannon and cross over ramp
cannon cover, not installed
cliffys on both the jukebox and bell holes
custom shooter rod
Bell cover
mirror blades
speaker Helen nudie inserts
Titan yellow rubbers
Flipper fidelity 3 speaker upgrade with coin door volume control
PDI glass
I think that's it but might be a few I missed. Ideally we would like to trade for a WOZ, T2, Bride of Pinbot,NBA fast break or if no trades pan out cash still works $9700 CND.

I want a AC/DC again great game. Bad timing tho glws

#13276 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I picked up an old EM the other day where the guy carried it outside his walkout basement before I showed up. I put the cash on his picnic table and he walked over grabbed it and went inside. I broke down the game and loaded it up. Never shook hands or stood within 6ft of each other. Very strange!

#13277 4 years ago

Cash on the picnic table!! Doesn't have the same ring to it as "cash on the glass" though.

Maybe leave the money on the front lawn? Cash on the grass!!!

#13278 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

I’m still looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle pin, please let me know if there’s any out there for sale.

There is one on Calgary kijiji right now. 3950$

#13279 4 years ago

Star trek is also sold

#13280 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

There is one on Calgary kijiji right now. 3950$

The seller seems like a nice person, and the machine looks to be in pretty decent shape. Him and I had been talking about making a deal on it, but I haven’t heard anything since Tuesday, so I just assumed he maybe had a local buyer, which at this time, I wouldn’t blame him at all for preferring to go that route. Gblgbl can message him and see though, he might have just been really busy this week.

#13281 4 years ago

I also talked on the phone with Stan last week about buying his R&B. I thought we had a really good rapport going and it looked like I was going to buy his R&B. He seemed to be very upfront and sent me all the pics I asked for. I asked Stan to take a video of R&B playing to be assured that it worked 100%.

His response was;

“NO SORRY Yea at this point...... I am not really caring if you buy it sorry.

Red Flags went up for me and I walked away! Safe to say his R&B doesn’t play 100% like his ad states. Oh well onto the next deal.

#13282 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Red Flags went up for me and I walked away! Safe to say his R&B doesn’t play 100% like his ad states. Oh well onto the next deal.

Or at some point you gotta stop dealing with the tire kickers. After how many pics does it become enough? You're prob not the only buyer (place a kijiji add and discover yourself) who has these specific requests of extra pics and vids. If you're worried about a switch not registering or some other issue then don't ship pins. Maybe you could also ask some local pinhead to go check it out for ya.i don't think a gameplay vid is going to disclose any major issues someone is hiding. Shipping is already a p.i.t.a. to some people and it became not worth it to keep trying to sell you his pin(my guess anywisss )

#13283 4 years ago

Not sure why your sticking your nose into a deal that has nothing to do with you. I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal to ask him to take a quick video while he was in front of his pin taking pics. It’s not my first rodeo, I would of asked other pinhead buddies in the region to check it out but with the Covid.... I’ve shipped quite a few pins through out NA, let’s be honest it’s not that hard. The funny thing is the guy sells used hot tubs, I’m sure he’s well rehearsed on shipping.... Have a great day DeeBunk!

#13284 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Not sure why your sticking your nose into a deal that has nothing to do with you. I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal to ask him to take a quick video while he was in front of his pin taking pics. It’s not my first rodeo, I would of asked other pinhead buddies in the region to check it out but with the Covid.... I’ve shipped quite a few pins through out NA, let’s be honest it’s not that hard. The funny thing is the guy sells used hot tubs, I’m sure he’s well rehearsed on shipping.... Have a great day DeeBunk!

When you post on the internet it's a little much to say someone is sticking their nose in and get worked up when they comment.

#13285 4 years ago

nm

#13286 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

No worries I was just trying to help out. I bought my whirlwind off Stan and there was some issues with it but he was more then willing to adjust his price on the machine. He gave me a great deal and loaded me up with some hard to find parts for some other games I had in my collection at the time for free on top of the price drop.

There is also a r&b on Regina veragesale if your interested. I believe it’s priced at 5000$ but it was restored by devron at absolute Pinball in stoon about 1.5 to 2 years ago ish. The guy who owns it has came out to our tourneys but I haven’t seen or played the r&b personally. If you want one of us to look it over let me know. Pretty sure you play in tourneys with my brother lance.
Cheers
Jamie

#13287 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

No worries I was just trying to help out. I bought my whirlwind off Stan and there was some issues with it but he was more then willing to adjust his price on the machine. He gave me a great deal and loaded me up with some hard to find parts for some other games I had in my collection at the time for free on top of the price drop.
There is also a r&b on Regina veragesale if your interested. I believe it’s priced at 5000$ but it was restored by devron at absolute Pinball in stoon about 1.5 to 2 years ago ish. The guy who owns it has came out to our tourneys but I haven’t seen or played the r&b personally. If you want one of us to look it over let me know. Pretty sure you play in tourneys with my brother lance.
Cheers
Jamie

Hey Jamie, I appreciate you bringing the R&B ad to my attention. I’m having a chuckle from all this....

#13288 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Dont get snippy. If you dont want feedback, dont post things on the interweb boomer

Edit. These moderators have gotten a bit out of control. Grow some thicker skin or move along.
I maintain his comments were snippy

#13289 4 years ago

I've sent almost 100pics and made a YouTube video to make a buyer more comfortable. Thousands of dollars is thousands of dollars but I also understand the POV of not caring about out of towners right now
Locals will always get priority, especially with the state of things with covid. Shipping is just one more headache.

#13290 4 years ago

Just comes down to had badly you want to buy something or how badly you want to sell something.

#13291 4 years ago

I won't stop shipping

#13292 4 years ago

Still available, now for $7,200...Upgraded to a IMDN Premium so I need this gone!

#13293 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

anyone selling a JJPOTC LE?

found!

#13294 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

reduced my HUO TNA now $9,600 CAD
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/tna-huo-reduced.9912/#post-65193
willing to pack to ship. Pics on pm request

bump

#13296 4 years ago

Placed listing in market place for my Wheel of Fortune

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-15

#13297 4 years ago

Wow, it looks to be in amazing shape. Good luck with the sale, I’m sure it will move quickly

#13298 3 years ago

Ghostbusters, Iron Maiden and Star Trek (all Pros) available FS or FT:

http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/iron-maiden-ghostbusters-star-trek.9928/

The for trade portion was edited but originally had me asking for high end graded rookie sports cards of HOF'er's, specifically Gretzky, Jordan, Orr, baseball prior to 1970, Robertson, Chamberlain, Jabbar, Magic/Bird, 1951 Parkhurst, Crosby.

#13299 3 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Price drop, now $9250, it has a topper, mirror blades, powdercoated rails, LED's, etc. plays 100% lots of new parts

#13300 3 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Price drop, now $9250, it has a topper, mirror blades, powdercoated rails, LED's, etc. plays 100% lots of new parts

Most people probably already know this, but for anyone who doesn’t, Tinnhound is a great guy to deal with. My friend bought his flintstones pin from him, and Tinnhound was A+ the whole transaction. Lots of pictures, lots of conversation/detail, packed it well, and helped us solve a minor issue that arose from it being transported. He also has some of the cleanest pins I’ve seen. If you’re after a Totan, you won’t find a better seller to work with than him.

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/266?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.