(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 493.
#13201 4 years ago

Does anyone know the individual who is selling a rocky and bullwinkle on Calgary kijiji? Are they on pinside?

#13202 4 years ago

That is Stan, not sure if he is on here or not. I don't know the game.
I did see it at his place though.

#13203 4 years ago

I think he's goldmember on pinside

#13204 4 years ago

Thanks guys. It looks nice and clean. I’m guessing it will sell locally pretty quickly, but if not, I’ll have to reach out to him about it.
Thanks again

#13205 4 years ago

Anyone have a old beat up or project Nitro Groundshaker for sale?......not too concerned on condition just need to be complete.

#13206 4 years ago

General reminder that the USD has gone from 1.34 CAD to 1.45 CAD in the last 2 weeks

#13207 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

General reminder that the USD has gone from 1.34 CAD to 1.45 CAD in the last 2 weeks

Worse part is, can't sell any games across the border.

#13208 4 years ago

Local pick up only.

Rob zombie. Huo

Abra ca dabra. very nice shape.

Timeline. Bit of pf wear.

Cash or etf. No trades need space.

#13209 4 years ago

Looking for a gotg HUO pro or premium for sale.
If so just pm me.

#13210 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Worse part is, can't sell any games across the border.

Across the border? I have a deal lined up an hr away but it has to wait.

#13211 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Yeah, my R&M invoice knows that, *sigh.... (sad face)

#13212 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a mint HUO Metallica premium send me a pm. Original run.

Low plays, mint cab and playfeild. Has the pinball refinery purple armor, speaker panel and side decals, graveyard arch, roll over crosses, plastic protectors, longer sparkly airball protector, snake fangs tongue body plastic and ramp decal, color dmd and probably some other things I'm missing.
10k.

#13213 4 years ago

10k plays ?

#13214 4 years ago

Less then 1000 plays probably less then 500.

No cliffys no scoop or magnet wear.

#13216 4 years ago

Flip always with the goods

#13218 4 years ago

Hey all sorry i offered shipping on my games but i just found out day and ross isn't doing depot to depot at this time. So if it has to be shipped it will have to wait until that restriction is lifted.

#13219 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Hey all sorry i offered shipping on my games but i just found out day and ross isn't doing depot to depot at this time. So if it has to be shipped it will have to wait until that restriction is lifted.

Thanks for sharing this info. I was going to call them tomorrow about a pin I was looking at having shipped, so while that news sucks, I’m glad you gave us all the heads up

#13220 4 years ago

they are doing business to business , or business to home , or a combo of bus and home , just the depots are closed and not holding merchandise , talked to them yesterday and got a quote

#13221 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Thanks for sharing this info. I was going to call them tomorrow about a pin I was looking at having shipped, so while that news sucks, I’m glad you gave us all the heads up

Keep in mind that not all shipping companies have decided to do this yet. However, do not think that the ones who havent, won't. So if you do have a shipment pending, make sure you pick it up sooner than later.

With that in mind however, ltl carriers are still working and making deliveries. If you have the option of someone's business dock or if you pay the premium to get it delivered to your home, you can still ship pins if you know what to do and ask for.

#13222 4 years ago

Looks like lunch posted as I was typing...

#13223 4 years ago

And while his name ALWAYS typos as lunch.... I think it's hilarious, and I'm not fixing my error

(Unless he asks me to)

#13224 4 years ago

lunch is on me !

#13225 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

lunch is on me !

I like it, this is the kind of nick name that sticks.

#13226 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium available, also looking to trade for WOZ or Walking Dead. PM if any interest. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93758

#13228 4 years ago

Haha Lunch I like it!

#13229 4 years ago

Get your sales in before tonight

#13230 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Get your sales in before tonight

Does a new level of quarantine come into affect tonight or ?

#13231 4 years ago

Kind of funny how he's hinting at it. Maybe just trying to ease into it and see what the backlash will be? Pretty easy to figure out what the prairies will say to Mr Castro's martial law.

#13232 4 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Kind of funny how he's hinting at it. Maybe just trying to ease into it and see what the backlash will be? Pretty easy to figure out what the prairies will say to Mr Castro's martial law.

Who is Castro?

#13235 4 years ago

Does a new level of quarantine come into affect tonight or ?

In Ontario it does at 11:59 pm tonight.

#13237 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:Does a new level of quarantine come into affect tonight or ?

In Ontario it does at 11:59 pm tonight.

Good news here... trucking / freight companies are considered to be an "essential service" at present. Freight - including pins - will continue to move!

#13238 4 years ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Good news here... trucking / freight companies are considered to be an "essential service" at present. Freight - including pins - will continue to move!

Probably not, depot to depot is non existent right now for LTL. It also means two ppl would have to leave their houses to drop off/pick up.

It might work for house to house but you'll pay

#13239 4 years ago

Fines are ranging from $1k to $100K depending on situation, this includes personal and commercial.

And if you don't already know, Canadian Military is on the move to "help out" where needed.

#13240 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How much for the HH?

HH say $2800

#13241 4 years ago

Probably not, depot to depot is non existent right now for LTL. It also means two ppl would have to leave their houses to drop off/pick up.
It might work for house to house but you'll pay

Depot to Depot running fairly well at present, COVID-19 has halted any terminal pick-ups and drop-off, however.

Day + Ross is running quite efficiently, given the circumstances. I was briefed by my logistics manager just this afternoon... out of all Canadian carriers, Day + Ross seems to be doing the best.

#13242 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Local pick up only.
Rob zombie. Huo
Abra ca dabra. very nice shape.
Timeline. Bit of pf wear.
Cash or etf. No trades need space.

Yes, you need the space for sure, I can hardly move in your garage!

Time Line is an awesome game and I'm surprised this hasn't sold. It's one of my favorite System 80 games.

#13243 4 years ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Depot to Depot running fairly well at present, COVID-19 has halted any terminal pick-ups and drop-off, however.
Day + Ross is running quite efficiently, given the circumstances. I was briefed by my logistics manager just this afternoon... out of all Canadian carriers, Day + Ross seems to be doing the best.

All correct, I should have clarified personal depot drop off/ pickups for LTL

On a commercial side, it's a boon for FTL and LTL....Ocean too as APAC ramps back up. Air....still ugly!

#13244 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

HH say $2800

Just kidding I know you love when people ask about the other machines in the pictures. Happens to all of us!

#13245 4 years ago

anyone selling a JJPOTC LE?

#13246 4 years ago

Hey all gonna pull my postings for walking dead and star trek. Not a lot of travel going on and have a few interested buyers but can't get the games shipped out. Thanks for the interest everyone stay safe!

#13247 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Hey all gonna pull my postings for walking dead and star trek. Not a lot of travel going on and have a few interested buyers but can't get the games shipped out. Thanks for the interest everyone stay safe!

Day and Ross told me that while terminal to terminal is closed, business to business is still an option. I'm not sure how picky they are on what business it can be picked up at or dropped off from, but that may be an option.

#13248 4 years ago

Day and Ross told me that while terminal to terminal is closed, business to business is still an option. I'm not sure how picky they are on what business it can be picked up at or dropped off from, but that may be an option.

Yea i dont really have that setup or business access. and buyer confidence is understandably low. Im fortunate enough in these times to not have to rush to sell things like this so im ok enjoying them for a little while longer

#13249 4 years ago

They are not too picky for business to business, however there is a charge for pickup as residential since they have to use a tailgate and powerlift.
Other than that, it was pretty smooth sailing. Shipped a game this week.

#13250 4 years ago

got a price from a toronto business , to a home drop off in neepawa manitoba $357

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/265?hl=canadianpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.