(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 496.
#13051 4 years ago

I’d also be interested in a data east simpsons or data east ninja turtles if anyone has one of those they’d like to sell.

#13052 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I’d also be interested in a data east simpsons or data east ninja turtles if anyone has one of those they’d like to sell.

I have a Data East Simpsons that I am thinking of letting go

#13053 4 years ago

Listen guys, that's still a good price. I mean, shit, Judge Dredd is now sitting at $34,920! Things are getting really out of hand in this market.

#13054 4 years ago

Wish I would have bought a Dredd back when they were 4 to 5k!! Course I wish I would have bought lots of pins back then!!

#13055 4 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Wish I would have bought a Dredd back when they were 4 to 5k!! Course I wish I would have bought lots of pins back then!!

They still are 4 to 5k. Only Tys is "special priced"

You should buy Evans and have her shipped

#13056 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

They still are 4 to 5k. Only Tys is "special priced"
You should buy Evans and have her shipped

Yes they still are ,not the best game but fun

#13057 4 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes they still are ,not the best game but fun

You shut your whore mouth! lol jk

#13058 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You shut your whore mouth! lol jk

Lmao

#13059 4 years ago

anyone in the Toronto suburbs coming into NY in the next week or so? Still looking for some assistance.

#13060 4 years ago

Anybody have an Elvira's House of Horrors they want to move yet?

#13061 4 years ago

Avengers Hulk LE - Home used only - loaded with great mods. $7500 CAD

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90059

Please PM if interested.

Other games available: Gottlieb Genesis, Bally Paragon, Williams No Good Gofers, Gottlieb Close Encounters and Williams Fishtales.

More info and pictures at flippers.com

Thanks!

#13062 4 years ago

looking for a Stern JP

#13063 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

looking for a Stern JP

I think they have them at Nitro

#13064 4 years ago

Anyone have an X-Files kicking around that they’d give up?

#13065 4 years ago

Can’t imagine too many used Jurassic parks yet, game is just too good

#13066 4 years ago

Still looking for a pristine LOTR(LE). I can trade a MBLE with less than 100 plays....or I can just over pay you for yours! Lol.
Let me know what you have!
Thanks

#13067 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

looking for a Stern JP

There's one up on pinballrev

#13068 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Luci near Albany? Looking at a package deal so it would be around $6,400US. PM for details. Thanks.

#13069 4 years ago

Judge Dredd reduced. $4300 or $4000 with original orange display.

Star trek pro, $6900. Comes with several mods and a shaker.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1484953556

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1490328427

#13070 4 years ago

Just throwing this out again. I know I had lots of offers before. But I’d still consider trading a real nice HUO GOT pro with colour DMD and Shaker.

I’m mainly interested in a SW. but would consider other newer pins in a trade. Would consider some older games too but probably would be more interested in a 2 for 1 deal if I went that route.

Side note. I have a Roadshow I’m not interested in selling in its current state but anyone in Sask up to diagnosing some board issues. Been down for probably 2 years and I literally haven’t even tried to fix it. It’s time I think.

#13071 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Just throwing this out again. I know I had lots of offers before. But I’d still consider trading a real nice HUO GOT pro with colour DMD and Shaker.
I’m mainly interested in a SW. but would consider other newer pins in a trade. Would consider some older games too but probably would be more interested in a 2 for 1 deal if I went that route.
Side note. I have a Roadshow I’m not interested in selling in its current state but anyone in Sask up to diagnosing some board issues. Been down for probably 2 years and I literally haven’t even tried to fix it. It’s time I think.

Send ranchero in Saskatoon a pm for board work and trade possibilities. Pm me if need his contact info as he doesn't come on here very often.

#13072 4 years ago

I've got a HUO TNA I'm considering selling $9,900 CAD or $7400 USD. Has a bunch of upgrades and only a handful of plays. Super rare title and becoming increasingly difficult to find. Not really interested in shipping but will consider it. Will also consider trades for JP LE or TBL (ya, I know). Obviously these trades would require some cash from me, understood...

#13073 4 years ago

Any Kiss Pros or Premiums out there? Thanks.

#13074 4 years ago

Awesome looking JD pin EvanDickson.

#13075 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Any Kiss Pros or Premiums out there? Thanks.

Are you looking for kiss because of the band or the layout?

I know someone who just posted an Aerosmith pro for sale. Same layout but plays differently.

#13076 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Are you looking for kiss because of the band or the layout?
I know someone who just posted an Aerosmith pro for sale. Same layout but plays differently.

More the Band and the music. Thanks though.

#13077 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle pin, let me know what you have. I can pay cash or we could make a possible trade. Thx

#13078 4 years ago

would anyone around Alberta have a ColorDMD they are looking to get rid of?

#13079 4 years ago

We have a Williams Grand Prix 1976 EM available for purchase. It has a rough backglass, the playfield is okay but has been touched up, right now there are a couple of issues that need be addressed with it such as the scoops not registering points, all in all it will be a players machine once it is up and running. We would sell as is right now if someone is looking tinker with it to get it playing. Feel free to PM me, can send pictures if anyone is interested the price will be reflect the condition and non-working status.

#13080 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade a original MM for a near collector quality TOTAN

#13081 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

That was quick, already bored?

#13082 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Looked like a collectors quality to me. Can't be sure until I get to play it though

#13083 4 years ago

Not bored ...actually extremely quick fun game. However an original MM has always been on the radar or original Attack from Mars , or an Indy
I'm in no rush

#13085 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I gotta get over there to play a few games of TOTAN before you move it along!!

#13086 4 years ago

$8000 for a kiss pro?

#13087 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

$8000 for a kiss pro?

What were they new? Thanks.

#13088 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

$8000 for a kiss pro?

I hope Gene pukes diamonds SDTM....

#13089 4 years ago

Oops

#13090 4 years ago

Thanks, I made a fair offer. What do you think is reasonable for a Pro? Original owner and states 225 plays, w no mods. Thanks.

#13091 4 years ago

Kiss doesn't have a great reputation as far as code but I haven't kept track if it ever got the update it needed. I think 6K would a be a great offer and more than I would spend on it. 8K is laughable and he is fishing for someone in the Kiss Army that doesn't know any better.

#13092 4 years ago

If I remember correctly I sold my huo AS for 7200$ About a year ago.

#13093 4 years ago

6k is fair, 6500 is max but you gonna take a loss on resale.

#13094 4 years ago

Well when 2 people post looking for one and there are none to be found, can't blame a guy for trying...
I'm still keeping mine and yes the code was updated and it's very very good. Just waiting patiently for colorDMD code.

#13095 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

6k is fair, 6500 is max but you gonna take a loss on resale.

Thanks, thought they may be a bit higher given they sell for $4,800US plus.

#13096 4 years ago

I

Quoted from pinballjah:

Yup more like 7k to 7500 cad for a nice HUO

#13098 4 years ago

I was offered a kiss premium last summer for 8k and my buddy sold a routed pro for $6500 recently. They were selling for 5k not that long ago. Maybe the new code made it popular again?

#13099 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Jim, You've wanted this pin for a while, see if he takes 6200 if not work up to 6500 and see if it sticks. Condition is key and 225 plays is sweet! Good Luck.

#13100 4 years ago

I know its.been brought up plenty of times but what kind of drama or fees could one expect bringing a less expensive pin across from the states? I have several games in the 2-4k (cdn) range that I'd like that pop up much more frequently in the US listings. I've always ignored them and stuck to Canadian listings but I can see myself making a couple summer drives down south this year. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/262?hl=sixtyfourbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.