(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 497.
#12951 4 years ago

I'd love to see a Funhouse. Would be cool if the big lebowski made a appearance again. Hopefully a Rick and Morty is in someone's hands by May

Quoted from aeonblack:

I wish someone had an OXO to bring, I saw that streamed from INDISC and it looks like a lot of fun. Just looked at the pinside map for it and I don't even think there are any in canada.

#12952 4 years ago

Anyone in the Ontario area have a Dialed In they’d consider moving? I’d prefer the LE but SE would be acceptable.

I’d trade my decked out/modded Metallica Premium, including a colour DMD for it. Or I can purchase.

#12953 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I can't wait to play the game you're bringing too dee-bow ! What was it again?! I *know* you have a van...

I haven't registered anything yet.. but i have a sweet ass Totem and your old MET I'd be willing to bring!! Last year my PZ didn't even come back home with me! Haha, I'll be looking for Fytr's Lounge again.. coldest beverages in town!

#12954 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I haven't registered anything yet.. but i have a sweet ass Totem and your old MET I'd be willing to bring!! Last year my PZ didn't even come back home with me! Haha, I'll be looking for Fytr's Lounge again.. coldest beverages in town!

Wow, you still have that MET?! I've bought and sold a couple of them since then. She's like the girlfriend I can't quit.

I'll be sure to remember the Pil and the Wildcat, I know you SK boys love that stuff!

#12955 4 years ago

Star Wars pro, Skateball and Galaxy are gone.

HUO Metallica Monsters premium still available. Interested in trade for Star trek, GOTG, GOT, JP, KISS or Munsters pros or premiums. Elvira HOH or Batman 66 premium, Spider-man, Beatles, or Wonka +/- cash as required.

#12956 4 years ago

Hey Guys, have a couple pins for sale.

Players Street Fighter 2 in decent shape. The bad would be a little wear by Chun li, cab has some dings from being routed and flippers are weak and could use a rebuild. Playfield is pretty nice, and everything other than the flipper rebuild as mentioned works as should. 2200

No Fear, plays nice, has some playfield touchups but overall a decent game. 4000

I'm open to trades, shoot me a message if you're interested!

#12957 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Wow, you still have that MET?! I've bought and sold a couple of them since then. She's like the girlfriend I can't quit.
I'll be sure to remember the Pil and the Wildcat, I know you SK boys love that stuff!

I wouldn't drink that piss no matter how cold it was! MET is in Pile o Bones brewery! Beer game strong! In fact, one of the owner's of p.o.b. and his wife are coming to yegpin & are both pinheads!! Stop by the van! Haha!!

#12958 4 years ago

I would hardly drink free Pilsner, would have to be some damn cold Pil to go down my beer snob throat. Gimme some local craft beer all day long!

#12959 4 years ago

Fellas, me and my Brother we bought 3 years ago 2 NIB "Batman 66" L.E.s (#9, #100) for $33,000.00= I’m selling mine for $15,500 Mint Condition, very low plays, it has been in the same spot in my home since I got it, Atomic Pile included, Hallmark Batcopter, this one it is "Episode #100: The Unkindest Tut Of All". (sorry but no trades).

Cheers.

#12960 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I would hardly drink free Pilsner, would have to be some damn cold Pil to go down my beer snob throat. Gimme some local craft beer all day long!

What? You are from Saskatchewan? Who doesn't like them some Pil? The bar here sells Pil at 3 to 1 over anything else.

Unfortunately no craft beer at yegpin. Domestic only.

Not sure if i can compete with fytrs lounge, or Deebows Van, but I'll have some aged Whiskey, Tequila and some Kokanee Golds on ice in the parking lot

#12961 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas, me and my Brother we bought 3 years ago 2 NIB "Batman 66" L.E.s (#9, #100) for $33,000.00= I’m selling mine for $15,500 Mint Condition, very low plays, it has been in the same spot in my home since I got it, Atomic Pile included, Hallmark Batcopter, this one it is "Episode #100: The Unkindest Tut Of All". (sorry but no trades).
Cheers.

Damn dude 16.5k for a bm66 le I had no idea they were that much. Did you pick it up in the Rolls?

#12962 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Damn dude 16.5k for a bm66 le I had no idea they were that much. Did you pick it up in the Rolls?

Yes indeed that was the price for Batman.....(lol in the Rolls).

Cheers

#12963 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Bet the dollar at that time was really crappy vs the green back.

#12964 4 years ago

it's been crappy since 2007 when one Canadian dollar got you $1.10 US , bought the car in the avatar , saving 10% paying in Canadian funds

#12965 4 years ago

In 2013 or 2014 our dollar was even or ahead of the US dollar for a very short time I thought?

When I made my first Comet order in early 2016 exchange was a whopping 1.46

#12966 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In 2013 or 2014 our dollar was even or ahead of the US dollar for a very short time I thought?
When I made my first Comet order in early 2016 exchange was a whopping 1.46

no it was nov 2007 , for one canadian dollar you got 1.10 us , so about a 10% premium

#12967 4 years ago

Highest I remember was 1.15 actually

I was living in the states from Aug 2007 until summer 2008

It was great.

#12968 4 years ago

Any chance anyone has a Gottlieb system 3 kicking around that is for parts? I wouldn't mind buying a bunch of smart switches off of them if they do.

#12969 4 years ago

Thinning the herd... Who Dunnit $4300 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1487084594
World Cup Soccer $4800 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1487085318

Willing to ship, Possibly more to come...

#12970 4 years ago

I still have two left to thin out the heard. Let's find them a new home, prices are not set in stone, pics up on kijiji.

Wipeout - Solid players game, LED's throughout, and new side ramp. $2800

Bell Ringer - mainly redemption, ticket dispenser fully works, boards are probably worth more than the game. $750

#12971 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

it's been crappy since 2007 when one Canadian dollar got you $1.10 US , bought the car in the avatar , saving 10% paying in Canadian funds

You still have the Prowler Mike?

#12972 4 years ago

yes

Quoted from Edster:

You still have the Prowler Mike?

#12973 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

It was ahead for sure; or at least even. That is when I paid for my MMRLE....8k US was 8k Canadian. Never would have bought otherwise!

#12974 4 years ago

Has anyone here ever bought a game from Michael Lalancette from Quebec?

#12975 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

It was ahead for sure; or at least even. That is when I paid for my MMRLE....8k US was 8k Canadian. Never would have bought otherwise!

The remakes were done in 2015.

The cad vs usd average was within a couple points of what it is today.

If you paid par in 2015 you saved about 30%

You sure you mean mmr?

#12976 4 years ago

Unless you paid early 2013, then we were about 1.05-1.12 at that point but still not par

#12977 4 years ago

You could pre pay for mmr which I did cuz things were shifting against us, I think I was closer to 1.10 or maybe 1.14, either way saved a bunch but definitely no longer par.

#12978 4 years ago

Thinking of bringing a TnA up from the states, unless someone up here has one to sell?

#12979 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Bell Ringer - mainly redemption, ticket dispenser fully works, boards are probably worth more than the game. $750

Down to just Bell Ringer. Will be on the look out for a Stern Pro model 2015 and up, if anyone has something they want to move in the coming weeks or so.

#12980 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thinking of bringing a TnA up from the states, unless someone up here has one to sell?

That and bksor just don't show up on the used market!

#12981 4 years ago

I'd trade my TNA for a game or two.

#12982 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'd trade my TNA for a game or two.

If you find something you want to buy PM me

#12983 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Unless you paid early 2013, then we were about 1.05-1.12 at that point but still not par

I would have to go back and find my invoice; but I paid as soon as the game was announced. You're right, it may have been a TAD higher, but not enough to make me change my mind. I was one of the people that paid well over 2 years before receiving their machine. Patience paid off I suppose?

#12984 4 years ago

Anyone out there thinking about adding the Data East and Sega to go with the new Stern JP. The suggestion of a TNA two for one made me think I might be in to a trade.

#12985 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I would have to go back and find my invoice; but I paid as soon as the game was announced. You're right, it may have been a TAD higher, but not enough to make me change my mind. I was one of the people that paid well over 2 years before receiving their machine. Patience paid off I suppose?

No need to look. I was just saying the dollar had changed at that point.

If you were that super early, it could be pretty close.

#12986 4 years ago

I have a Centaur listed in the marketplace. New playfield, full LED, works 100%. Toronto. Come check it out and take it home!

#12987 4 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

I have a Centaur listed in the marketplace. New playfield, full LED, works 100%. Toronto. Come check it out and take it home!

Saw this game while I was over. Looks fantastic!

#12988 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a mint Elvis to trade +/- cash for the right game? Thanks.

#12989 4 years ago

Street Fighter is sold.

Still have No Fear. 3600 and take it home!

#12990 4 years ago

Still really want a Dialed In if anyone has one. I’ll buy!

#12991 4 years ago

Anyone have maybe a bksor, SW, kiss, GoT, ST, rbion, family guy, xmen for sale? Preferably somewhere between Winnipeg - Calgary/Edmonton. Also open to many other titles. Let me know.
Cheers

#12992 4 years ago

My heavily modded Metallica Premium is now listed on the marketplace for sale or trade! She’s a beauty!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92186

Hope it goes to a good home.

#12993 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Still really want a Dialed In if anyone has one. I’ll buy!

There is a sweet dialed in this morning in Lethbridge, Alberta kijiji.

#12994 4 years ago

Looking to trade our heavily modded ACDC premium original run for T2 and cash.

#12995 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I paid the $1000 deposit for MMr in 2013 at $1.06 CAN/$1.00 US. The balance was paid in 2014 at $1.07 CAN/$1.00 US. Close but not quite par. It made the decision and the long, long wait a bit easier. Cheers

#12996 4 years ago

Shoutout to derekbro for being an awesome guy to deal with. Great communication, and he packed the pin like an absolute pro for shipping. I'm very happy to have Baywatch in the collection, especially one this clean. Thanks again Derek, I owe you a beer at yegpin for sure.
Also, thanks to the pinsiders who vouched for him, I appreciate it.

#12997 4 years ago

Thanks for the shout out sixtyfourbits and thanks for the super easy transaction! Glad you like it.

#12998 4 years ago

a good friend and great guy to deal with!

Quoted from Pinhead306:

There is a sweet dialed in this morning in Lethbridge, Alberta kijiji.

#12999 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

a good friend and great guy to deal with!

Yeah, great guy to deal with.

#13000 4 years ago

There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/260?hl=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.